Treasure Oneshots BXB (Reques...

By kyukyu_ji

I know finding unusual ships is hard! So, I am writing this book to try and write your requested ships. (obv... More

Introduction
HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 1/2
Dodam- 'Shooting Stars'
JeongKyu- 'Affection'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 1/2
JaeSahi- 'Paper Roses'
MashiHoon- 'Walking the Wire'
HaruYoshi- 'Promises'
SukHoon🔞- 'All in the Head'
HaJeongwoo- '해보자!'
HaruYoung- 'Mago'- Pt. 2/2
YoshiSuk- 'Begin Again'
DoShiho- 'One day with us!'
HaruDam- 'Crush'
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 1/2
DoSahi- 'Boy Across The Hall'- Pt. 2/2
JiKyu- 'Always You'
MashiKyu- 'Warm Yellow Lights'
DoShiho🔞- '샤워할래?'
DoKyu- '사랑하고 싶어'
YeSahi- 'Just Friends'
YoshiKyu- 'Just a Kiss on My Lips!'
HaruHoon- 'A lil Jealousy'
JunSahi- 'Happiness'
JiKyu- 'Overture'
DoWoo- 'Just Friends'
YoshiHwan- 'Our little Secret'
KyuHwan content!
DoHoon- 'Not so Right'
JiSahi- '나의 하루를 빛나는 너'
MashiDam- 'Photograph'
HaruYoung- 'Drunk-Dazed' 🔞
HaSahi- 'Bet'
YoshiHoon- 'Difference'
DoShi- 'Picture-Perfect'
JaeYoung- 'It's okay, that's love'
HaruKyu- 'Fool'
JaeWoo- 'Brothers'
DoDam- 'Oops we did it!' 🔞
DoDam- 'Oops we did it- again!'

HaruKyu- 'Friends with Benefits'- Pt. 2/2

1.6K 73 63
By kyukyu_ji

Even though Junkyu initially regretted his plan because of the continuous stress he was having for hiding it from Jihoon, meeting Haruto at his home the first day of their 'agreement' made him forget everything else.

Haruto seemed to always be alone at home, which didn't surprise Junkyu because he could tell that during that party night, Haruto's parents weren't home. Also, Haruto seemed to always agree upon the favourable time for Junkyu- which made it clear that Haruto had no restriction at home.

Junkyu was nervous, more than ever. It was almost afternoon and Jihoon went home after school. Junkyu, after getting out of Jihoon's notice, took a turn and reached Haruto's house. Haruto just got home as well, so he was still in his school shirt and pants.

"Oh, Junkyu." Haruto spoke with no interest. Junkyu felt a bit disappointed at that. He was dying from his excitement but the taller acted as if it wasn't anything quite significant.

Junkyu got in and stood awkwardly. Haruto showed him the couch.

"Have a seat, I'll be back after taking a shower."

Junkyu nodded and sat down with his knees together. He put both of his wrists on his knees, his arm folded for that. He glanced here and there and realized that Haruto was a rich kid.

A spoiled rich kid.

Junkyu's heart started beating faster as he remembered the reason he was sitting on the couch. His ears became red. What was he thinking!? He thought about that night, the feelings and that made him feel shy, extremely shy as his whole face became red.

While Junkyu was overthinking, Haruto finished showering and came in front of Junkyu in an expensive looking robe. Junkyu visibly gulped.

Haruto let out a smirk at that, "Are you feeling shy, Junkyu?"

Haruto never addressed Junkyu with honorifics. It was his way of showing his dominance over Junkyu. And it worked a bit too well because every time he took Junkyu's name, the older felt shivers down his spine.

"Uhm... why don't you sit down first?" Junkyu quickly said, avoiding Haruto's question. Haruto let his smirk turn into a small laughter of disbelief but occupied the space beside Junkyu nonetheless.

"So, aren't you gonna eat something?" Junkyu asked. Haruto stared right at Junkyu. Why was he being so evasive when he clearly knew why he was sitting there. Haruto wanted to reply with 'Yeah, you.' But then decided that it would only repel the elder more.

"Are you hungry?" he asked instead. Junkyu shook his head. It wasn't about being hungry, he was just too shy to talk about anything even close to what Haruto planned.

"Let's eat first, then." Haruto said, standing up, "You can watch TV while I make you something to eat."

Junkyu became so shocked that he initially couldn't even respond. But then he shouted out, "It's okay, Haruto! You don't need to make anything, I'm not hungry!" But Haruto was already on his way doing what he said. Junkyu sighed in defeat. It wasn't what he intended. Then again, it gave him some time alone, some time to think, so he felt grateful to his own luck.

Junkyu was changing channels randomly when Haruto came back with decently cooked ramen. Junkyu slightly chuckled, "If you went to cook this, then I could also help you! I at least know how to cook ramen!"

Haruto looked at Junkyu ridiculously, "You only know how to cook ramen?"

"I mean... some other basic stuff but... Jihoon always says I'm a bad cook." Junkyu replied without hesitation. Haruto gave an unnoticeably small smile at that.

"Here, it's gonna get cold." He handed one bowl of ramen to Junkyu and held onto another one. He quickly took in his serve. On the other hand, Junkyu was a slow eater. He wasn't even halfway done.

Haruto stared at him. Junkyu was eating with passion- his lips were going in and out, forming several pouts in between. His eyes were glassy and big, as if he was tasting a very delicious snack. Haruto's hand instinctively went to the corner of Junkyu's lips. He wiped his thumb against Junkyu's lips and that made Junkyu stop eating.

"There was something on your lips." Haruto quickly said. To be honest, there wasn't. He just couldn't help touching Junkyu's lips and obviously, didn't want to disclose that to Junkyu.

After some torturous minutes of Haruto controlling himself, Junkyu finished eating. He looked satisfied and happy. Haruto took the bowls and went to put them in the sink. Junkyu stretched his limbs and for a moment, forgot about what was about to be done next.

Haruto came back and took the same spot. Junkyu was comfortably sitting beside him.

"Did you forget about it?" Haruto suddenly asked. Junkyu's ears reddened as soon as he heard them.

"N- No... I remember." Junkyu stuttered in nervousness.

Haruto raised a brow, "So?" Junkyu, who looked down feeling absolutely embarrassed about it, didn't reply. Haruto didn't mind though. Because he scooted closer to Junkyu and grabbed him by the waist.

"I'll be taking the lead from here then." He whispered near Junkyu's ear, in a way so that his breath fell on the bare neck of Junkyu. Then, startling Junkyu even more, he softly licked Junkyu's earlobe.

Junkyu shivered and that made Haruto smile. He loved everything about the Junkyu in front of him at that moment. The shy and soft demeanour of him, the innocent yet seductive gaze of him, the smooth white skin of him- everything took Haruto to his edge. And he hovered upon Junkyu. In no time, he went down to kiss Junkyu's lips. He started with a moderate pace, which didn't escalate until he involved his tongue. Junkyu whimpered under him.

When Haruto separated themselves only to connect again, Junkyu let out an accidental moan. Haruto was dying to hear it since that night, so the sound turned him on in an instant and he couldn't wait anymore.

He pushed his hand underneath Junkyu's shirt that quickly roamed on Junkyu's abdomen before going over the bulge in his-

"Haruto!" Junkyu separated in an instant, breathing heavily. Haruto, who had hooded eyes, was confused to no bounds.

Junkyu pushed Haruto hard and sat up. Haruto kind of stumbled but gained his balance soon.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Junkyu was still panting. He had swollen lips and messy hair. He was fidgeting with his hands in a very stressed manner.

"Can we not do it today?" He asked. Haruto crossed his brows, "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"I- I mean, it's not like I don't like it- or want it... I'm just... I'm not ready for it yet, Haruto." Junkyu looked at Haruto's eyes with a desperate look, "I think I need time to think it over."

Haruto nodded. He pressed his lips in disappointment but he didn't force Junkyu.

"Alright." He said.

"I'm sorry, Haruto. I think, I should leave." Junkyu said and stood up hastily. Haruto was fast enough to follow him.
He placed his hand over Junkyu's head, fixing his hair and then fixed his shirt as well. Junkyu's cheeks reddened at that. Luckily, his shirt was long enough to hide his 'problem'.

"You can leave now." Haruto said in the same disappointed tone. Junkyu quickly nodded and left the house, leaving a sighing Haruto behind.

-

"I can't believe you just turned her down!" Yedam said with disbelief, "She's one of the most popular girls at school!"

Haruto rolled his eyes, "As if you wouldn't."

Yedam, Haruto's school friend, chuckled at what Haruto said, "That's because I don't need her. I have a boyfriend."

"Whatever!" Haruto shook it off.
"But seriously. This ain't like you." Yedam said again, "Normally you'd just flirt around and go for some random hook ups."

Haruto didn't reply. In fact, he didn't even pay heed to his friend. He was kind of pissed off, kind of disappointed. Since the moment Junkyu left his house, he didn't contact Haruto. Not like he should have, but it had almost been a week and literally no response from Junkyu pissed him off.

And what added fuel to the fire was that Jihoon was always with him.

"Ruto yah," Yedam put his hand on Haruto's shoulder, "Is it because of him?"

Haruto crossed his brows and turned his head towards Yedam. "Him?"

"The one from the party night," Yedam said, "I noticed that you stopped flirting around after that night."

Haruto looked away. Yedam was clever and observant. He didn't want to stay under that cocky gaze of the friend of his.

"I don't know where you got the idea. But it's not like that." Haruto denied, "And I'm not playing around because I wanna take a break."

Yedam raised his brows. It was totally unexpected from Haruto. "If you feel like he's worth it, go talk to him and maybe hangout with him? I know you've been eyeing him for about months!"

"Don't you seem to know it a bit too well?" Haruto mocked. Yedam also rolled his eyes in response. He planned to say something but Haruto started to walk away.

While walking for his class, Haruto saw Junkyu and Jihoon laughing about something from far away. It pissed him off. If Jihoon weren't there, he would've gone to Junkyu and talked to him but no! The great wall of Park Jihoon was always there!

Furious, Haruto took off his phone and sent a quick text to Junkyu. Obviously, Junkyu was too busy to check that. Glaring coldly at Jihoon going unnoticed by anyone, Haruto stormed inside his class.

Throughout the whole class, he kept staring at his phone. Junkyu was a very serious student. He wouldn't check the text in the middle of a class and moreover, send a reply to it. But Haruto couldn't help waiting.

His patience was rewarded though, right before the class ended, Junkyu replied.

H: 'We need to talk alone, today. Make a way.'

J: 'Come to the rooftop after this period.'

Haruto's face got back the smile that it lost. He locked his phone, stood up and looked at the students happily talking to each other as the teacher left.

'Everyone else seems boring.' Just a sudden thought. But it somehow scared him. Yedam's words came in his mind for a split second.

He walked out of the classroom with so many matchless thoughts. Slowly but steadily, he walked up the stairs and gradually reached the top. Thinking about what he should do, he went to the rooftop.

Junkyu wasn't there. Expected. Junkyu had to deceive Jihoon and for that, he needed time. Haruto went near the edge, put his arms on the railing and stared at the horizon. It wasn't a good time to be on the rooftop, the heat was killing him. Beads of swear formed on his face in no time.

Junkyu arrived soon, panting. Haruto heard it and looked back.

"Hi." He shortly said. Junkyu's breathing came under slight control and he walked to stand beside Haruto.

"Hi. What is it?" he asked. Haruto silently observed him a bit.
"Are you in a hurry?"

Junkyu shook his head, "Not exactly. But if I take too much time in the 'washroom', Jihoon will doubt me."

Haruto slightly creased his brows, "Why do you care so much about him?"

Junkyu chuckled, "Who do I have if not him? Besides, he'd been there for me for my whole school life."

Haruto nodded. He didn't like it, but had no right to change it either.

"So what do you wanna talk about?"

"Don't you know?" Haruto asked, "What's your decision?"

Junkyu gulped. Then scratched his neck, "Umm... I don't know yet, Haruto... I think, I- We can try again, if you want. But I'm not sure if I can-"

Haruto closed his eyes in frustration and sighed, "Is it because of me? Do you not like to do it with me?"

Junkyu quickly shook his head, "No no no no! It's not like that!" he took some breath in, "I mean, I haven't even had anyone beside you. So, I won't know that."

"So? You wanna do it again or not?" Haruto asked again.

"I don't know, Haruto..." Junkyu spoke in a small voice.

Haruto sighed. "Alright." Junkyu looked at him.

"If you don't wanna do it then don't." Haruto continued. Junkyu wanted to protest but he didn't have to. Because of what Haruto said next.

"At least hang out with me when you can."

-

Jihoon was sitting in front of Junkyu's study table at his house. Their math teacher would take a quiz of them the next day and Jihoon wasn't the best in maths so he came to seek help from Junkyu. Junkyu tutored him about the basic points and both of them became hungry after that.

So, Junkyu went to bring snacks for both of them while Jihoon stretched his limbs out of boredom and tiredness.

He was about to take his phone from beside Junkyu's one on the table, but at that exact moment, a notification popped up on Junkyu's lock screen, flashing the phone screen for a bit.

Jihoon wasn't a nosy person at all, so, he didn't look at that. But before he could look away and the phone screen could go off, another notification popped up. Then another and another.

Jihoon became curious. He saw an unsaved contact number texting Junkyu with something like- 'It's okay if you can't...' He couldn't read the whole text. Simply from his overwhelming curiosity to know about who the person was to text his best friend again and again, he unlocked Junkyu's phone with the password that he already knew.

He went through the texts and saw that the texts were always about a place and time. Mostly around Junkyu's house. But sometimes it was in his school as well. Jihoon saw many instances of the mention of school library, cafeteria, rooftop and so on. And each of them was when he was in his date with Hyunsuk. Jihoon's brows came together. Who could this person possibly be, with whom Junkyu was meeting secretly? Then he scrolled up and suddenly saw something he never thought he would.

'Cool. Let's become 'Friends with benefits' from now on.' It was sent from Junkyu's end.

With prominent shock on his face, Jihoon scrolled up to go to the beginning of the conversation. He was furious, betrayed and extremely angry. But those seemed nothing compared to the shock he received when he saw the first text from the person to Junkyu.

'Wassup? Haruto here.'

Jihoon went through the conversation from beginning to end once again. Anger blurred his vision. Still, he read every single word exchanged between them. When he reached the end, he locked the phone and clenched his jaw together. He wasn't even able to sit calmly, but before letting out his pent up hurt and wrath, he decided to at least hear Junkyu's explanation.

"Ji-hoo-nie! I'm back with fo~od." Junkyu entered inside his room with a tray in hand in a sing song voice. His mother prepared food for both of them. So, he was really cheerful. But to his surprise, he saw a grim look on Jihoon's face.

Junkyu sat down beside his best friend and lightly nudged him.

"Here's your food, why aren't you jumping in?" Junkyu joked. Jihoon was always extremely responsive when it came to food.

Instead of replying to him with yet another joke, Jihoon turned his face towards Junkyu, with such a burning look in his eyes that Junkyu felt uneasy.

"What is your relationship with Haruto?" Jihoon asked, his tone was steady- the calm before an apparent storm.

"Wh- what!?" Junkyu stuttered, "Why are you asking that?"

"Just answer me!" Jihoon gritted his teeth to not shout out loud. Junkyu became so nervous that his words got stuck in this throat. His hands were trembling and so was his voice, when he forced them out.

"We are just-"

"Fuckbuddies!" Jihoon became unreasonably loud. Junkyu flinched at that. "Junkyu!" Jihoon tightly grabbed him by both of his arms, "Tell me it's a huge joke! A- a prank that you wanted to pull on me!"

Junkyu's whole body was stiff. He gazed at the ground and stayed just as still. Jihoon didn't like the silence, he gave a jerk to Junkyu's whole body.

"You're gonna block him right now and stop meeting him anywhere! I'll take extra notice so that he never-"

"Jihoon!" Junkyu weakly said, but his voice still had the urge to protect whatever he had with Haruto. "I can't."

Jihoon's eyes held so much frustration and disbelief in them, that Junkyu, for a split second, feared him. But Jihoon didn't lose his cool.

"Junkyu! Haven't you already learnt how he is? He just- uses you for sex! And I won't-"

Junkyu gave Jihoon a bitter smile, "Yes, I have." He stopped Jihoon, "But you haven't. Because Haruto doesn't treat me like that."

Jihoon was even more frustrated by then, "Yah! How can you say that when you guys are friends with benefits?"

Junkyu laughed put loud, "Yes I can say that. You know why? Because even though he asked me to become his fuckbuddy, we haven't had sex even for once after that party."

Now Jihoon was clearly confused. "But- then why is he meeting you all the time?"

"You tell me, since you know him the best!" Junkyu scoffed and then looked away. He was clearly mad at Jihoon. But Jihoon really thought about it. The party took place months ago. All those times they met, Haruto never really approached Junkyu?? Like how was that even possible?

Jihoon sighed. "Okay I was wrong about him." He said and turned Junkyu towards him. "But that doesn't mean I'll let you meet him anymore."

"Why?" Junkyu almost shouted.

"It's because I don't want you to be hurt in the end!" Jihoon replied.

"Oh please! Do you know who hurt me the most in this world?"

Jihoon, whatever he was going to say or do, could not. He froze on spot. He never thought Junkyu would bring something out after two whole years of it happening.

"You forgot? Let me remind you then. When was it? On our 2nd year, right? When I told you after fighting with myself for so many days that I-"

"Junkyu-"

"That I liked Park Jihoon, who brought light into my li-"

"Junkyu stop!"

"life, but he said, right at my face, that he already-"

"Just stop!" Jihoon put a hand on Junkyu's mouth to stop him from reminding him of the failure of a best friend he was back then. He was too selfish. Too caught up in his own emotions that he straight up rejected Junkyu. And when Junkyu wanted to avoid him, he didn't let go. Because he didn't want to lose his best friend. Moreover, he got into a relationship with Hyunsuk soon after, when Junkyu was still suffering from the heartbreak. Poor Junkyu had to watch them together every day and worst of it, Jihoon didn't let him go.

"I survived you, didn't I, Jihoon?" Junkyu asked as Jihoon let go of his mouth, almost at the verge of crying. "Then why can't I survive the heartbreak one more time?"

Jihoon had no answer to that.

"Do you know, Jihoon ah, why I didn't have sex with him even when he approached me the first day?" Junkyu asked. Jihoon just looked up with his glossy eyes.

"I was willing to, but I remembered you. I was already hiding so many things from you! I just wanted to save the last bit of respect I have for our friendship."

Jihoon's eyes let out a few tear drops. Junkyu was also feeling sad, but he was relieved of a huge burden.

"I know you care about me, Jihoon." Junkyu held his best friend's hand, "But this time, let me choose my love life, okay? Trust me. I'm not scared at all! Because when I'll be broken, I know you'll be there to comfort me."

Jihoon smiled. "Go then. Go to him. He texted to meet you tonight."

Junkyu gave a relaxing smile at his friend, "You're okay with him?"

"I'll still kill him if he hurts you." Jihoon said, "But it's your choice, so I'll stay put until that happens."

Junkyu grinned, "I'll make sure you don't see that day."

Jihoon smiled. He still regretted how he hurt the dearest friend of him two years ago. However, he focused on the present. Junkyu was getting ready to meet Haruto. He was looking extremely happy.

The night was still young. And Junkyu told his mom he'd stay at Jihoon's. So, his mom let him. But instead of going to Jihoon's house, they headed towards Haruto's first, where Jihoon dropped Junkyu.

"I'm sorry for bringing up the past." Junkyu said, "Also for not telling you about Haruto."

Jihoon patted him, "It's okay. I'm also sorry for yelling at you and... whatever. Just go and have fun. Call me if anything happens."

Junkyu smiled and nodded. Then he walked towards the door.

And he did enjoy, a lot to be honest, because that day, he didn't stop Haruto at all.

They had their first sober sex. Or what could be called their roles as 'Friends with Benefits' finally came into action.

-

Everything got better for Junkyu. He didn't stress about the secrecy from Jihoon, Haruto didn't have to meet him sneakily, the tension between him and Jihoon disappeared as they became like before and so on. Junkyu was happy and content. Well, he still feared when Haruto would lose interest in him, but other than that, he was having a life that he never imagined.

But every fairy tale has a climax. For Junkyu's delusional one was waiting a hard slap of reality.

Junkyu was walking through the corridors, books in his hands. He was about to meet Haruto. Suddenly, his phone buzzed. Haruto cancelled the meeting for something urgent. Sighing, Junkyu turned back and looked at the sky. Then just by habit, he eyed his surroundings.

He saw, in between a narrow space of two buildings stood two people. A tall guy and a relatively taller girl. Junkyu could only make their silhouette from far away, but the male figure looked familiar. So, to clearly see him, Junkyu walked, more like tiptoed towards them.

Junkyu realized soon that the guy was none other than Haruto. But what was he doing there? Talking to a girl in such a secretive place? Also, didn't he just text Junkyu that he had urgent stuff to do?

Junkyu decided to ask that directly to Haruto. But before he could even make a sound, he saw Haruto lean down and kiss the girl.

How or why Junkyu took out his phone and took a picture of that, he didn't know. He just knew that after locking his phone, he didn't stay another moment there. He turned around and silently walked away. Who was he kidding actually? Haruto was just a playboy! Why would he stop only having Junkyu? And why was Junkyu fucking hurting?

Junkyu went to his class and passed a silent, gloomy day. Honestly, he regretted watching that kiss. He knew Haruto was never fully his, but witnessing that with his own two eyes made it so hard to take. Junkyu was a strong person though. So, he just pretended as if he didn't have a sound sleep last night, and unsurprisingly, people bought that.

In the lunch break, as was happening for days, Haruto came to sit in front of him on the same table. And oh his luck! Jihoon was with Hyunsuk yet again, leaving him to deal with Haruto alone.

Not alone actually. He was with his friends Junkyu recently came to know the names of- Yedam, Doyoung and Jeongwoo.

Junkyu grew to like each of them and was actually glad to be talking to them because he didn't want to talk to Haruto. Now Haruto wasn't that dumb to see how Junkyu didn't respond to anything particularly said by him. Haruto felt a little mad at that.

The lunch break was over and the boys went for their respective classes. Junkyu was fast. But Haruto who instead of taking the route to his own class, started following Junkyu, was faster.

He grabbed Junkyu's arm. "Come with me."

"I don't want to." Junkyu glared at him and tried to pull him arm back. Haruto didn't let go though.

"Come or I'm gonna start talking here, in the middle of the way in front of everyone!" Haruto said. Junkyu rolled his eyes and started following Haruto as the younger walked ahead of him, still holding onto his arm.

Haruto took him to the store room where only the unnecessary things remained which was why no one bothered to keep it locked. Once reaching there, the younger let go of Junkyu and closed the door of the room from the inside.

"What's wrong with you?" Haruto asked, turning to Junkyu.

"Nothing! I'm totally fine." Junkyu shrugged.

"If so, then why did you act like that in the lunch table?"

"Like what? I was just talking to your friends."

"I could see that, Junkyu, alright? But that doesn't explain why you ignored me when I asked 'what are you gonna have today' or 'are you free after school' or more importantly, 'hey, are you even listening?' Seriously, what's wrong with you?"

Junkyu still had that annoyed look on his face. So, Haruto rephrased his question, "Or is it me who did something wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong. It's just me." Junkyu said, but changed his words soon, "Or actually, maybe you did something wrong."

"Tell me what it is then, I'll fix it."
Junkyu looked at him and laughed in disbelief, "Yah, Watanabe Haruto! Stop acting like you care about me. Huh? You're acting as if you'll do anything I say."

"Try saying it first. Then see for yourself." Haruto was strangely serious.

"Haruto," Junkyu pinched his nose bridge. The kiss. It was haunting him. "Look I know what we have doesn't restrict you from playing around with other people, so you don't have to be so secretive about it."

"What do you mean?" Haruto looked as if he had no clue about what Junkyu was saying. Junkyu stared coldly at him. "You clearly know what I mean. You can kiss her in front of the whole school if you want, Haruto. You don't have to hide it from me to keep me as your sex-partner."

Haruto seemed to not get anything yet, "Kiss whom? Who are you talking about?"

Junkyu started to get pissed off by then, "Just admit it, alright? I saw you kiss that girl today!" he spoke loudly.

"What are you even talking about? I haven't kissed anyone but you after that party night!"

"Stop lying-"

"I'm not lying, Junkyu!" Haruto insisted.

Junkyu stopped and took in some breath to calm himself down. Haruto was stubborn. Raising tone against him wouldn't do him any good.

"Haruto, I saw it with my own eyes." Junkyu said, "You two were standing in between two buildings and-"

"You saw me and Yuri then. I was talking to her because she had some problems with Jeongwoo, who's her boyfriend. But when in the name of God did I kiss her? And why would I kiss my friend's girlfriend?"

Junkyu bitterly laughed. "You are so good at lying, Haruto! But luckily, I have a picture."

Haruto once again crossed his brows while Junkyu unlocked his phone, found the picture and shoved the phone in front of Haruto's face. "Look at it!"

Haruto saw the picture, it clearly showed him kissing Yuri. Well, like pecking her on the lips. But he knew he didn't. Then why? To be sure, Haruto zoomed in.
They both appeared in the image as almost silhouettes, due to the bright sunlight coming from the other side. But still, by the grace of Almighty, Haruto could find the gap between their lips.

"Junkyu, see? I didn't kiss her." He showed the zoomed in picture. Junkyu saw that too. A very little gap but it was there.

"But then-"

"Junkyu, from where you took the pic, I'm sure it was from a different angle. If you were close enough, you could tell that I was just checking for something she told me was on her forehead." Haruto calmly said, "I might have leaned down too much, moving my head in a seemingly wrong side. And you thought of it as a kiss. Because you don't trust me." In the last sentence, Haruto's calm tone turned into a sulky one.

"Uhh... um... I'm sorry, Haruto..." Junkyu tried saying. "It's not that I don't trust you. I mean, you can kiss anyone you like, right?"

"If I can, then why did you avoid me?"

"I..." Junkyu sighed. "It pissed me off, I don't know why."

Haruto seemed to be happy about that though. "Is it because you want nobody but you to kiss these lips?" Haruto raised a brow as he touched his lips.

"Is it really true though?" Junkyu replied with another question, "That you didn't kiss anyone else after that night?"

Haruto nodded, "I didn't feel the need to. You were enough for me."

A tint of pink covered Junkyu's cheeks. But he still had some courage in him. "Why was I enough for you? For players like you- no one should be enough."

Haruto looked at Junkyu, trying to read his eyes. Those shiny eyes only had mischief and lots of curiosity in them. Haruto came closer to Junkyu and placed his wrists on both sides of Junkyu's waist. He placed his own forehead on Junkyu's and stared deeply into his eyes while answering him, "At first, even before I approached you, I thought you were hot, would be a good choice for a night. So, I called you for the party. After that, I realized that I needed you again and again, so I asked you to be my 'friend with benefit.'" Haruto took a quick pause. He was already swaying his body along with Junkyu's, as if dancing to a slow rhythm even though no music was playing for them.

"Then you refused me that day, and I should have backed away. But I couldn't. I wanted you. Not for sex only, Junkyu. I realized that I loved talking to you, simply to sit beside you, walk with you, watch your beautiful eyes and smile when you talk. I never felt like this for anyone else. That's why, I never wanna lose you, my muse."

Junkyu listened to every word with so much care that the last word made him shut his eyes immediately. He was absolutely overwhelmed by the way Haruto spoke so romantically. Haruto chuckled at Junkyu's reaction.

He lifted up his wrists and reached up to Junkyu's cheeks, slightly caressed them and then left a soft kiss on Junkyu's forehead. Junkyu opened his eyes at the sudden action.

"Haruto..." He softly called. Haruto smiled at him.

"Why are you telling me all these? We aren't a thing."

Haruto let out a bitter laugh, "I know, I'm just conveying my feelings to you."

"You sound as if you... love me, Haruto." Junkyu had to take in some huge intake if breaths before saying the last part of the sentence. He expected a laugh from Haruto. But Haruto was dead serious.

"That's because I really do. Can't you tell?"

Junkyu blinked. "Really? You do?" Haruto nodded again.

"Then why aren't you asking me out?"

Haruto did laugh this time, but just a bitter one.

"You wouldn't ever wanna date a playboy, Junkyu. You don't deserve it." He said with sadness evident in his tone.

"Why won't I? If I also love you?"

Haruto stared at Junkyu with glossy eyes. Poor boy was about to cry.

"You shouldn't love me."

"Honestly, Haruto! Why are you guys always choosing everything for me? I've been crushing on you since day one and now that I know how nice a person you really are, it's only natural for me to love you!" Junkyu spoke quite frustratingly.

Haruto wiped his eyes. Junkyu saw that and it broke his heart. He hugged the crying boy.

"Just because you played around in the past doesn't make you a bad person, Haruto. As long as you are genuine with me, I'll be so glad to call you my lover."

Haruto hugged Junkyu back, while crying on his shoulder. When the tears dried down, he pulled back, wiped his eyes and looked at Junkyu, holding both of his hands.

"Kim Junkyu, will you be my boyfriend?"

Junkyu widely smiled and nodded with such happiness that it even induced a wide and content smile on Haruto's face.

"Of course!" he said and jump hugged the younger- his boyfriend starting moments ago in the old storage room of the school.

♡♡♡

Okay why is it so long!? I never planned for the story to reach like 10k+ words but I just couldn't rush it anymore :((((

I hope u liked it though :)

Umm should I stick to shorter stories?

Stay fine guys! Take care of ur health too💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 5K 38
Title says it all. I'm open to requests, in fact, I'm asking you to. I will accept smut for this one, just give me a ship, whether you want them to b...
945 61 6
Tada!!! Here I come with Jikyu oneshot book. 🌼🌹 I have nothing to do *sighs* Everytime I think about a plot and the first ship comes to my mind is...
60.4K 1.9K 27
⚠️ VERY MATURE THERE WILL BE INAPPROPRIATE SCENES IN THIS BOOK SO IF YOU WONT FEEL COMFORTABLE READING IT, THEN PLEASE DONT READ.
48.1K 606 41
A book filled with different Haikyu!! one-shots [minor swearing] • Various Haikyu!! ships • These are all my headcanons • Mostly fluff • No smut...