Kadavul Setting

By saravspace

I Strongly Believe The Universe | An #AshAangi FanFiction | Story Written in Tanglish #1 in Trends - 08/08/21... More

Gettimelam
Ashwin-eyy
Conversations & Letters
Disclaimer
Thank You, My Sweets!
Cuteness & Hotness
WhatsApp
AshAangi
Thank You, My Sweets!
Wish
Happiness
Interlocked
Happy Friendship Day šŸ’œ
Magical Spark
Kulu Kulu
Happy Day
Outing
The Jolly Trip - Part 1
The Jolly Trip - Part 2
The Jolly Trip - Part 3
25K Celebrations
Fajita Sweet Potato
Bliss
Adipoli
Climax
Photoshoot
Rain dance
Lip Mark - Part 1
Lip Mark - Part 2
Lip Mark - Part 3
Truth or Dare
AshAangi
Ah ah ah ah
BREAKING NEWS
The Trip Is Over
Back to Bengaluru
Oh no Oh no no..
Miss You, Kiruka!
Busy Busy
The Function
Enna Solla Pogirai
All Yours šŸ’œ
Binge-watch - Part 1
Binge-watch - Part 2
Binge-watch - Part 3
Fly Abroad!
One Soul
Calls
50K Celebrations!
Miss You
Happy Birthday, Ashwin-eyy!
Distanced
Life is beautiful!
Neikarapatti Curd Kurma
kadavulsetting.com

Dilse

1.3K 151 120
By saravspace

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 20 – Dilse of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

"Enna partner... romba happy-a iruka? Ennamo nadanthu irukku." Sarath whispers to Ashwin.

Ashwin blushes first without minding about others. After Sivaangi asks "What" through her eyes, he controls and responds to Sarath "Ellam Kadavul Setting. Ithuku mela oru vartha pesana kooda unna kondruven."

Sarath says, "Seringa Partner... neenga sonna right thaan. Ellam Kadavul Setting thaan."

Since everyone danced their heart out in the pool they are bit tired and rushing to the bed. Sivaangi's gaze remain on Ashwin till they complete dinner.

On the way back to room Sivaangi speaks stretching each word, "Ashwin-eyy... Ashwin-eyy... enna neeyum unga partner-um romba important-ana topic-la pesikittu iruntheenga pola.... "

Ashwin says, "Appadi ellam onnum illa Sivaangi-ma."

"Kavala padaama sollu Ashwin-eyy... Enna tease pannaru." Sivaangi says after closing the door.

"Since I am visibly happy today... Partner was asking if something happened between us." Ashwin speaks meeting her eyes.

"Oh... Oh..."

"Oh... Oh..."

The 'Oh... Oh...' rain goes on till Ashwin gets a call from his dad.

"Excuse me I have to pick up this call...." Ashwin says, walks out of the room and answers the phone.

"Sollunga pa." Ashwin speaks in a very low tone.

"Ennada udambu seri illaya enna?" Ashwin's Dad Subramanian asks on the phone.

"Appadi ellam ethuvum illa pa. Enna pa call panni irukeenga?" Ashwin's voice shivers literally.

"Enga en marumaga?" Subramanian asks in a loud tone.

"Ulla thoongaraanga pa." Ashwin manages to say a timely lie.

"Nalla thoongattum. Nee enna pannu.. en marumagala kootikittu intha Friday evening avanaga veetiku vanthidu. Sunday vanthu third month function vachu irukom."

"Seri pa seri. Naan kootitu varen." Ashwin says obediently.

"Udambu pathu ko. Phone-a ippa vai.."

Ashwin disconnects the call. He wants to shout aloud instead he screams in silence. He takes a huge breath, smiles a couple of time, and says, "relax, this too shall pass." He walks in with a huge smile on his face.

Sivaangi eyes are emitting all the love she has inside her heart for Ashwin. "Important-ana call-a?"

"Office..." Ashwin closes in a word. "You look very cute."

"All of a sudden. Is it a general compliment or a bit of ice."? Sivaangi teases him. She is lying on the bed crushing her heart and belly on the mattress.

"I..." Ashwin elongate the 'I' and says, "It's a delayed compliment."

Ashwin does the same, holding the pillow to his heart. "Can you do me a favour?"

"Enna paatu padanum? Sollunga padaren."

"Mannipaaya?" Ashwin says with a bit of hesitance.

Sivaangi sings, "Yen en vazhvil vandhaai kanna nee... Povaayo kaanal neer polae thondri... Annaivarum urangidum iravinum neram... Ennakadhu thazhaiyannai nanaithidum neram."

"Your voice is like a honey!" Ashwin compliments after she completes the song. It brings a huge smile on her face. "Thank you.. thank you... En voice thaan enaku plus-ey."

Ashwin adds, "And.. you look very cute. It's a general compliment. Intha costume-la... cute-a sweet-a romantic-a irukeenga." He manages to say without any pauses.

"Oh... appadi. Seri... romantic-a... na... enna solla try pannareenga." Sivaangi asks... Ashwin is blank in his reaction. She continues... "Oh sapadara mathiriya?"

"Iyo... appadi ellam mean pannala ga. Romantic-a va vapous vaangikiren. Cute-a irukeenga." Ashwin clarifies in a rush.

Sivaangi bursts into laugh. "Chumma Ashwin-eyy... I trust you. Otherwise I'd be with you at this time of the night. And I am sure you will not harm me. Likewise I will not harm you. We will enjoy this phase of our life."

Ashwin mood gets uplifted. He smiles holding her hands. "We are already enjoying this phase of our life. Trust me.. this is the first time in my lifetime I am smiling so much, thanks to you for being my everything."

Sivaangi is literally flying and jumping in happiness. She ties the hair back which falls on her face continuously. Ashwin gets a pen placed on the table next and locks her hair in it. He touches her cheek first, hold its and says, "Trust me... You are the best thing happened in my life. You are the sole reason for my happiness. So stay with me... forever."

"Preethi-ku naan guarantee..." Sivaangi teases him again.

"I am serious. All these years I have been yearning for little things... be it my writings, my work at office, my friends or whatever you name... it's like... limited happiness. Eppadi sollarathu... For example, let's consider my writing first... I have only a couple of readers who will read whatever I write and share feedback whereas I yearn for a wider reach. If you take my work at office, I have been recognized many times for excelling at work but never able to do that at the global level. That's why I am still stuck in this role. Friends naan kooda... verum partner mattum thaan. So naan oru short film edukaalam partner kitta sonnen... office work first complete pannalam solluvam. Ennoda limited circle enaku eppavumey oru limited happiness thaan irunthichu... but after you come into my life. my happiness grew multi-fold. I am smiling all the time. Yen solla theriyala but with you I am feeling positive... good, confident, happy, excited... all the emotions. that's why you are the best thing happened in my life, Sivu-ma!"

Ashwin is completely emotional. He almost has tears in his eyes. Sivaangi is also emotional but she speaks for him, "Ashwin-eyy... I do not want to get emotional, but I am happy to hear your words. One thing I have learnt in my life which I'd like to share with you - during our struggling times there will be hardly one or two holding us tight and guiding us to light, but once we cross the struggling path and walk to glory - we will have millions to hold us high. So wait for that moment... whatever it is... books. movies. work. illana life. ehtuva irunthalum ultimate happiness do not get limited to circle. I am sure one day you will be a star. Wait till that time, Ashwin-eyy. And, of course, I will be there to celebrate with you, my Kiruka. This is Kadavul Setting!" Sivaangi's words have a huge impact on Ashwin.

Ashwin's face lit up with a huge smile. "I believe the universe and my universe is you, Sivu-ma." He speaks.

Ashwin or Sivaangi - or the both comes closer - God only knows - they kiss each other soulfully. That night Ashwin sleeps hugging his lady luck tightly.

Ashwin smiles in his sleep. Sivaangi smiles in her sleep.

They are one soulliving in two bodies connect by a magical spark.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

#Adipoli Reels Collection Paathu Enjoy Pannunga...

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 127K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
206K 22.2K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
160K 17.5K 69
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
147K 20.6K 70
Love of Arts Series - Book 1 - Painting Art (Darshana - Hridhay, Vedakumar) Hridhay My father was a demon in business and he wanted me to be one. Yes...