πƒπšπ«πœπžπ₯π₯𝐚: Abeyance ||...

By _TheDarkOnyx_

****REWRITING IN PROCESS**** A thousand years ago, seven stars sat illuminated in the night sky, surrounded b... More

Disclaimer&Cast
[*Author's Note NEW*]
[*Prologue - Part Two*]
[*Chapter One*]
[*Chapter Two*]
[*Chapter Three*]
[*Chapter Four*]
[*Chapter Five*]
[*Chapter Six*]
[*Chapter Seven*]
[*Chapter Eight*]
[*Chapter Nine*]
[*Chapter Ten*]
[*Chapter Eleven*]
[*Author's Note*]
[*Chapter Twelve*]
[*Chapter Thirteen*]
[*Chapter Fourteen*]
[*Chapter Fifteen*]
[*Chapter Sixteen*]
[*Chapter Seventeen*]
Thank you! A/N
[*Chapter Eighteen*]
[*From Me To You A/N*]
[*Chapter Nineteen*]
[*Chapter Twenty*]
[*Chapter Twenty-One*]
[*Chapter Twenty-Two*]
[*Back A 1000 Years - Flashback*]
[[Trailer 🀩β™₯️]]
[*Chapter Twenty-Three*]
[*Chapter Twenty-Four*]
[*Chapter Twenty-Five*]
[*Chapter Twenty-Six*]
[*Chapter Twenty-Seven*]
[*Chapter Twenty-Eight*]
[*Chapter Twenty-Nine*]
[*Chapter Thirty*]
[*Chapter Thirty-One*]
[*Update*]
[*Chapter Thirty-Two*]
*[Chapter Thirty-Three]*
[*A Thousand Years Ago - Flashback*]
[*Chapter Thirty-Four*]
[*Chapter Thirty-Five*]
[*Chapter Thirty-Six*]
[*There Goes The Neighborhood - (Damon's flashback)*]
*Please Read!*
[M*Chapter Thirty-Eight*]
[M*Chapter Thirty-Nine*]
[*Chapter Forty*]
[*Chapter Forty-One*]
[*Their Protectress - A Thousand Years Ago- Flashback*]
[*Authors Note*]
[*Chapter Forty-Two*]
[*Chapter Forty-Three*]
[*Chapter Forty-Four*]
[*Chapter Forty-Five*]
[*Chapter Forty-Six*]
[*The Aftermath of Darcella's Death - Flashback*]
[*Chapter Forty-Seven*]
[*Chapter Forty-Eight*]
[*Chapter Forty-Nine*]
[*Chapter Fifty*]
Author's Note
[[*Hey Guys!*]]
[*Chapter Fifty-One*]
[*Chapter Fifty-Two*]
[*Chapter Fifty-Three (NEW)*]
[*Chapter Fifty-Four*]
[*M Chapter Fifty-Five*]
Author's Note
Yes...another Author's note πŸ‘€
[*Chapter Fifty-Six*]
Authors Note (New)
[*Chapter Fifty-Seven (New)*]
Quick Question
Yes... I'm still alive.
[*Chapter Fifty-Eight - NEW*]
[*Chapter Fifty-Nine - NEW*]
[*Chapter Sixty- END*]
[*Thank you and More*]

[*Chapter Thirty-Seven*]

3.4K 142 69
By _TheDarkOnyx_

Darkness is coming. You must prepare to protect them.

"How?"

"Fight and stay strong. You will conquer all that is thrown your way."

"To save her, I had to save them," she said to them while peering at Darcy. "Just like Darcella will do."

"Who do I save?" Darcy asked.

"Elena. Catastrophe follows in her shadow. To save her, you must protect them."

"Who are them?"

"All will reveal in time."

Ever heard the saying calm before the storm?

Darcy has, over time they had become the best of friends. While the storm calmed the raging beast inside her, the calm signalled her alarm bells to ring. So, when she woke up that morning and heard the tomb vampires had escaped last night and seen the angry, dark skies covering Mystic Falls. Her body thrummed with foreboding, she knew.

Darcy skipped over to her closet, heaved out her large black duffle bag and dumped it on her bed. Bouncing back, the Huntress pulled out a pair of ripped skin-tight black jeans, a black top, a zip-up hoody and her laced up black combats. Gathering the items, she made her way to her and Jeremy's shared bathroom, proceeding with the morning routine.

Twenty minutes later, a dry and clothed Darcy stepped out of the bathroom and sauntered over to her vanity table, picked up the hairbrush and began to brush through her silky raven strands, platted them into a single long braid, hanging off her right shoulder. Pulling the cap off the red lipstick, she began to apply a generous layer to her puckered lips.

Once satisfied with her appearance, Darcy shifted to her bed, unzipped the duffle with a dexterous flair, then tugged out two russet leathered thigh harnesses, fastened them, and slipped three throwing knives into the right and two stakes into the left. A smirk pulled at her mouth as her slender hands attached a spear arrowhead to the sleek ebony crossbow.

The Huntress made sure she had additional gear, her bike keys and her phone pocketed before sliding on her leather jacket and hauling the zipped duffle on her shoulder as she left her bedroom.

The smirk remained in place as she fastened the bag onto the back of the motorbike and climbed atop. It stayed rooted as she strapped on her helmet and floored it out of the driveway, down the vacant street. All through the drizzling rain until she pulled up outside the Salvatore Boarding House.

She could feel it in the air. Something was coming, and the Protectress is prepared.

To save her. She needs to protect them.

Ascending the bike, Darcy unstraps the helmet and slips it off her head, settled the helmet in the crook of her left elbow and patted down the static hairs. She unhooks the bag, slings it over her right shoulder and strolls over the large brown door. Not bothering to knock, she sauntered inside, down the hall, stopping when she comes to the parlour entrance.

She raises a brow at the three idiots inside.

"I say we go to Pearls, bust down the door and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night."

Damon stood at the window, boarding up the broken glass, while Elena and Stefan watched him from the centre of the lounge with worried frowns upon their faces.

Darcy shrugs and walks over to the couch, dropping down her bag and helmet. "Which one of you messed up?"

Damon groaned, hanging his head the hammer left poised before the wooden board. "Someone get this woman a damn bell! Why me? Every single damn time."

Stefan had a deer caught in headlights expression; his sight fixed on Damon's slumped shoulders. Elena winced, palming her face before breaking out in a snicker. A look of arrogance appears on her face.

Not for long.

Stefan composed himself, turning to the girl. His gaze jumps to the wooden stakes affixed to her thighs, causing his eyes to expand at her attire and step back in caution. "Hi, Darcy. How are you today? Lovely weather, huh?"

"Fantastic." She turned her expectant stare on the three. "Well?"

Elena schools her expression, grimacing at the Salvatore's. "Do you remember when we opened the tomb?"

How could she not? Bonnie lost her Grams.

Darcy nodded, sitting down on the couch, crossing her legs.

Elena let out a nervous chuckle, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Erm... well you see-"

"Spit it out, Elena. We don't have all day."

"The tomb vampires might or might not have escaped," Stefan said sheepishly, edging closer to the archway of the parlour.

"Hold it," she ordered as the vampire thought he was about to be a free man. His shoulders drooped as he halted on the spot. His eyes were imploring with her to let him flee.

Darcy swerved her head away and eyed at the side of Elena's face.

"They either did, or they didn't. So, which one was it?" she asked calmly.

"She's gonna kill us," a voice grumbled in the room as a clank sounded behind Darcy, followed by shuffling before Damon came into view and crossed over to his glorious Bourbon.

The stillness was suffocating; only the crackling of the fire's blaze and the golden liquid flowing into the glass sounded in the room.

He lifted the glass to his lips. "The tomb vampires escaped."

A whoosh whistled as a knife soared into the air, penetrating the spot before Damon's boots.

"Holy shit!" he shouted, the tumbler in his hand smashed on the ground, liquor splashing up his pant legs. He glared down at the knife and directing it at the merciless woman. "Was that necessary?"

"Yes, yes it was. I'm happy, now you may continue," she said, leaning back and crossing her arms whilst grinning at the raging dark-haired vampire.

He held his icy eyes on her as he poured another glass of Bourbon and drained the contents in one gulp. "As I was saying, the tomb vampires escaped. Do you remember Anna? The little midget vampire?"

Darcy snorted. "How could I not? She kidnapped Elena, Bonnie and me. And then her poor excuse of an apprentice used me as his blood bag."

"Yeah. Well, as you know, her mother Pearl was also in the Tomb. They fed Elena her blood and fled," Damon lingered, clenching his jaw before continuing. "Do you recall after we found that Katherine wasn't in there all along, and I threw the blood bag at the wall?" Darcy bobbed her head. "Well, dumbass me didn't think the bag would explode."

Darcy closed her eyes, puffing out a deep breath. She pushed off Elena's hand off her shoulder when the Gilbert girl attempted to comfort her. "Do not touch me, Elena. I told you all this would backfire, and now look where we are. Twenty-six thirsty vampires are prowling Mystic Falls."

Damon shook his head. "Pearl said some had gone their own ways; only a handful stayed behind."

"Still, that's more than too many." Her glare bounced around the room, a frown marking her face before settling on Elena. "What do vampires drink?"

"Blood."

"If a vampire is desiccated for One Hundred and Forty-Five years. What would they need to quench the hunger?"

Elena scrunched up her face whilst jerking her head. "Blood. Where are you going with this, Darcy?"

Come on, Elena, it's not rocket science. Work it out.

Darcy changed positions in her seat, bringing her legs up and crossing them as Stefan wandered further into the lounge and sat beside her. She directed her next question to him.

"Do the Tomb vampires have daylight rings?"

"No, only Damon and me," Stefan peered at her, shaking his head. "I think I know where you're going with this."

Damon came forward, sitting on the arm of the couch next to Stefan. His eyes shone with interest. "Katherine had Emily spell the rings. We're the only ones who can walk in the sun."

"Okay. So, a thirsty vampire would need blood. Once the substance had waned from their system, they would crave more. Assuming they're not like our bunny eater here, they would need a human."

"Or blood bags," Damon said, the light bulb in his mind flashing.

Darcy clapped her hands. "Yes, blood bags or humans."

"What are you saying, Darcy?" Elena asked as she took a seat on the opposite couch.

"Without a ring, they can't walk in the daylight unless there's no sunlight. They would only be able to roam during the night. And because a vampire can't enter a house without compulsion, or if the homeowner had died, they would result to the humans on the streets...."

"Or the hospital," Stefan asserted.

Darcy clapped her hands again. "Bingo!"

"I don't get it?" Elena said, feeling confused.

The Huntress and the two vampires groaned, palming their faces. Darcy chuckled, glancing at Stefan, telling her with hands for him to deal with it.

How can someone be so naïve? What is so hard to comprehend?

"The Tomb vampires are going to be hungry. They will either drain Mystical Falls dry or raid the hospital for blood bags," Stefan explained.

They watched as the colour drained from Elena's face a realisation slapped her in the face.

"Not only that... They are also going to be angry," Damon supplied, tilting his head.

"Oh... But why did they attack you last night?" Elena asked, motioning to the brothers. She glanced at her sister's duffle bag. "And why do you have your hunting gear?"

Darcy climbed to her feet, picked up the blade from the floor and slid it into the harness before gliding over to her bag. "Let's call it intuition. Be glad I came prepared. We're going to need it if we have company."

"We're going to need it. Fredrick and Beth-Anne attacked us last night." Damon coughed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Katherine was supposed to be in the tomb with them, and if it wasn't enough, it was because of our infatuation that they were in there in the first place."

"They want revenge," Stefan said, watching as Darcy pulled out her crossbow and quiver. He gulped at the arrowheads encased in the leather.

"Don't look so scared, Stef. This beast will help save our asses one day." a smirk tugged at her lips as she met Stefan's gaze. She looked between him and Damon. "Katherine had you all fooled. The woman is smart. I'll give you that. I'm kinda impressed."

They all looked at her unimpressed.

Darcy chuckled, enjoying the misery way too much. "What? It's true. She led you all on a wild goose chase. How does one woman have a whole town at her disposal? That's some skill right there."

"Compulsion," Stefan stated.

"That's not true. Katherine didn't compel Damon." Placing the crossbow down on the couch,  she gave them a look saying, "work that one out".

"Are you fangirling right now?" Damon asked her incredulously, eyes narrowing.

"Nope. Can't a woman admire another's talents? That doesn't mean I like her; I like how she flaunts her stuff. She had you all running around in circles."

"You're forgetting about why Pearl was here and why the attack happened last night," Elena piped up.

"Yeah, I was hoping to avoid that subject," Damon said. The idiot smiled before washing away into caution.

"Damon." Stefan cut him a look, causing Damon to let out a sigh.

"Alright, alright. Pearl proposed if I gave her a list of the Founding Families who have supplies of vervain, she would help find Katherine." His stare locked on Darcy. "I declined."

"Well, I never thought I'd see the day, " Darcy said, sending him a teasing grin that mellowed into a soft smile.

She approved and secretly let out a breath of relief.

Damon smirked smugly. "What can I say? I come with surprises."

Stefan felt proud. Proud of his brother for finally moving on, even if it is the girl he battles against, the true feelings waging in his heart.

Elena stared at them and dismissed them with a scoff. "Of course. What Damon wants Damon gets, no matter how many people he hurts," she spat.

The trio raised their brows at her tone. Why so angry?

Darcy scratched her head, looking at her in disbelief. "Did you not hear when Damon said no?"

The brunette girl chuckled in disbelief. "Damon said no. No to having Katherine back? Like that's possible."

Stefan found himself moving closer to Darcy and Damon, a divider separating the four. "It's true," he affirmed.

"I'll repeat what I said to pearl. I don't love or want Katherine back. I have no desire to see her again," Damon said, glaring at the delusional girl. "This isn't about Katherine. This is about Isobel and me turning her into a vampire. How long are you going to blame me?"

Elena scoffed. "I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities."

Boots stomped along the floor before a hand smacked around Elena's head. "What have I told you about your mouth? I said to fix it before I do it for you. Now let's get out of here before I do worse than a smack," Darcy said, dragging Elena by the arm and pushing her towards the exit of the parlour.

Just as they got to the archway, Stefan called her. "Darcy."

Darcy paused, nodding her head towards to door for Elena to wait for her outside. Once the door shut, she turned on her heels, eyeing their serious faces. "What is it?"

"There's something we left out," Stefan said, peering at Damon, who had been staring at the girl with an unreadable look.

"When Damon denied Pearl's request, Anna dropped your name," Stefan said, watching as her eyes darkened.

"Did she now?" she muttered under her breath, a smirk traced her lips. "Can I kill her yet? I've been dying to snap her neck. Now I want to watch as she shrivels up and dies while I stab a stake through her heart."

"Ahh, I had the greatest pleasure of doing that," Damon grinned, raising his hand. The grin vanished as soon as it appeared. "Until Pearl threatened, your death would be on my hands if I didn't obey."

Darcy pouted; no fair he takes away all the fun.

"Last night when Frederick attacked," a flash of pain painted Stefan's downcasted face, ashamed of the true feelings she may inhabit. "I killed Beth-Anne."

Footsteps approached before a hand touched his face, tilting it up. He met her soft gaze. "Stefan, don't blame yourself. You were protecting yourself and Damon, and that's okay. He is your brother, family. We protect the one's we love, and if that means you have to shed blood to protect your family, so be it. Don't ever feel ashamed of caring."

"I agree, brother," Damon spoke up from behind, squeezing Stefan's shoulder before releasing and stepping back. "I would do the same for you." He gazed into Darcy's azure views. "For you both."

"So, what do we do now?" Stefan asked them. "Frederick could get back at us by hurting Darcy or worse."

"Be alert, and don't let our guard down," Damon replied to him. He turned to Darcy. "As for you, you need to go home and stay there."

"He's kidding. He's kidding, right?" Darcy said with a scoff, glancing at Stefan.

"No, we need to know that you're safe," Stefan shook his head.

Darcy chuckled before all trace of amusement evaporated. "If you think I'm going to go home and sit on my ass like a Princess, you are both so wrong. "

"That's a shame. What a pretty Princess you would make," Damon smirked, wiggling his brows.

She grinned. "Bitch, I'm a Queen. A Princess is far below my standards." She shook her head, determined. "I'm not going to bow down, Damon. I won't do that."

The Protectress knows they want to keep her safe, and whilst she is thankful and understands their need for her safety, she also can't sit by and possibly see them get hurt. She can't and won't do that. Darcy won't be forced into a corner. The sense of foreboding churns in her stomach, fire licks at her veins, at the thought of leaving them behind. An invisible rope ties, binding them together. She won't let them do this alone.

It's them, or they go down together.

"Yes, you can. We need to keep you safe," Damon said, taking a step forward.

"No, I'm not. I don't need you to protect me. I can look after myself." Darcy followed until her boots met his. Their gaze collides, refusing to break away. "It's all or nothing."

Footsteps sounded behind before a presence rested at Darcy's back. "Please, Darcy. We just want to make sure you're safe. And whilst we know you're capable of looking after yourself, you are also very much human."

Still looking into Damon's eyes, she traces his face and sighs at the sincerity reflecting at her. "You're not going to give up, are you?" she asked them, then peering over her shoulder. Stefan's vacant expression told her what she already knew.

Damon shook his head, his hand reaching out to tuck a stray curl of hair behind her ear. "No, and we're not going to apologise for trying to keep you safe. We don't know what Pearl, Anna or Frederick could do, and we surely don't want to wait for it to happen."

Stepping aside, Darcy nods, walking over to her duffle bag, collects her crossbow, arrows, and helmet, and makes her way to the exit.

"Where are you going?" Stefan called out, following in her tracks.

"Home... where else am I going to go, to the North Pole?" she said sarcastically.

"Aren't you forgetting about your hunting gear?" Stefan asked, watching as she pauses at the front door.

Shifting the helmet and quiver to the crook of her elbow and the crossbow in her left hand, she places her hand on the handle and turns to him one last time. "If you won't let me stay, you can keep the bag. It's the least I can do to calm my sanity."

Then she's gone, mounting her bike and driving down the driveway with Elena trailing behind in her car.

Damon stops at his side, peering into the dull and wet afternoon. "When are you going to tell Elena, brother?"

"Tell her what?" Stefan side-eyed him as he turns on heels and walks back into the parlour, Damon following after.

"That you're in love with her sister," Damon said, walking over to his drink collection, and poured Stefan a glass of Bourbon. Handing him the glass. "Don't think I didn't notice the lingering glances and the need to be close to her when she's around."

"And what tell her that I came back to Mystic Falls so I can get closer to Darcy? What would that say about me?" Stefan asked, taking a sip.

The tumbler in Damon's hand paused at his lips, astonishment written on his face. "So you are saying Elena isn't the reason you came back in the first place?"

Stefan drained the contents of his glass and shook his head, setting it down on the table. "I admit my intrigue was caught when I pulled Elena out of the car. Her resemblance to Katherine was uncanny. That was until Darcy dived into the lake and tried to save her Father. In terms, she knocked me on my ass. I needed to know more about the girl with eyes like an ocean." He looked up, locking gazes with his brother.

"The same could be said about you, brother. You came back to get Katherine back. And look where we are, in the same boat, in love with the same girl. It's 1864 all over again."

Damon repeated Stefan's actions and stepped forward with an outstretched hand. "That's where you are wrong, brother. Darcella is not Katherine, and she will never be. She is not an evil, manipulative bitch."

"Would you fight for her?" Stefan asked, peering between Damon's face and his hand.

"I would tear down the world for her, but not against my brother. History will not repeat itself." Damon said.

Stefan agreed and shook Damon's hand. "If we are doing this. How are we going to go about it?" he asked.

"We leave the ball in Darcy's court. She calls the shots."

"And you tell Elena the truth."

*•*•*•*

Meanwhile, at the Gilberts, Darcy and Elena sat in the lounge glaring at each other. Darcy brushed a hand down her face, a tired sigh slipping past her lips.

"Was all that even necessary, Elena? How can you be mad about the woman when she isn't even in your life?"

Elena looked to the side, afraid to look Darcy in the eyes. "You wouldn't understand."

"Look at me, Elena." She waited until Elena complied. "I wouldn't understand. Please explain how that isn't possible."

Elena swallowed. "You have and know your biological parent's, even if they are behind bars."

Darcy jumped to her feet, grabbed the mug left on the coffee table and hurled it at the wall. She watched as it smashed into pieces, like her heart.

Elena jumped, covering her ears.

"How fucking dare you, Elena! How can you sit there and say that to my face? Parents? Those people aren't parents. Parents don't abuse their children for seven years! If it weren't for Grayson for pulling me out, I wouldn't be standing here today."

She stopped to suck in a deep breath, looking at Elena's tear-stained face and found herself not feeling ashamed of her actions.

"I'm sorry, Darcy! I didn't mean it like that. I meant as you know who your parents are... I don't."

Darcy had to fight herself not to slap her around the face.

What is wrong with the girl?

How could she sit there and say that to her face, after everything they have been through.

"Fuck sake, Elena! You need to wake up and pull your head out of your arse! You have everything and everyone who loves you around you." She held up five fingers and began counting them off.

"You have Grayson and Miranda who loved you more than the life. You have Jeremy, a brother who loves you so much even though he doesn't know to express those feelings, he still does. You have Jenna, who dropped everything after your birth parents died because she couldn't stand the thought of you both being alone. You have friends who love you beyond the imagination, who would go to the earth and back to ensure you are happy."

Her chest heaved as she held up her pinkie, looking into Elena's eyes. "You have me. Even though we don't share the same blood, I love you as my sister. I would tear apart the world for those who would dare harm a hair on yours, Jeremy's, or Jenna's head. No matter what, I will protect you until I take my last breath."

"We are your family. Not some woman who traded you for vampirism. That's no parent. She is not worthy of a mother status... Okay?"

Elena nodded, sobbing. "I'm sorry, Darcy. Please forgive me. I didn't mean it."

Darcy sighed, her anger subsiding. She opened her arms. "Come here."

Elena flew into her arms, clinging on tight and buried her head into Darcy's chest. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Darcy."

"Shh, it's okay." Darcy pulled away, holding Elena's face in her hands, brushing aside the strands stuck to her wet cheeks. "Seriously though, I need you to pull your head out of your arse and stop placing blame on others for what can't be helped. I know Damon can be an asshole but him turning Isobel is not his fault. Isobel herself wanted to be a vampire. You need to look at the bigger picture."

Elena pulled away, wiping her eyes. "Okay, I'll try." Watching as Darcy began to climb the stairs. "I love you, Darcy."

Darcy looked over her shoulder. "I love you too, little sister."

Two young girls sat on a bed; a book lay on the dark-haired girl's lap, the slighter younger golden-haired girl curled up into her side.

"Darcella?" the younger girl whispered into the darkroom.

The older girl mumbled under her breath; the candle lights lit up, bathing the surroundings in a warm glow. "Yes?"

"Do you believe there's an afterlife after death?"

"Yes, I believe we can return to earth, in the form of ourselves or another." The older girl placed her hand on the yellow paged book and looked down at the girl. "Why the question?"

"If you passed, I wish for you to return to us so that we can be together forever."

"I'll always be in your heart and soul. I shall never be far away."

The blonde laid her head on the girl's shoulder. "I love you, Darcella."

"I love you too, little sister."

Darcy walked into her room, rubbing at her aching heart.

*•*•*•*

~

Ahhh! Thank you for the 50k reads!! And it wouldn't be without your support. Thank you!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Part 2 will be up in a day or two. I have it roughly planned out. It just needs to be written. While I say this, I will say the next chapter is not for the weak-hearted. There will be blood and gore. If this is something you're comfortable with, I will place indications before the scenes commence.

Share your thoughts? Good! Bad? I would love to know 🥰

- C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.4K 38
❝𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚 π₯𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐧 𝐦𝐲 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐞π₯𝐭 π₯𝐨𝐬𝐭. 𝐀π₯𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐒𝐝𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝. 𝐔𝐧�...
58.3K 1.4K 42
The Quarter is quiet. Marcellus controls the vampires. The wolves live like outcasts in the Bayou. The Witches have a rocky peace with the vampires. ...
435K 10.2K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
55.8K 1K 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...