Auction love by billionaire

Von Realest_thinker7

"I told you to accept my proposal but you didn't, now just wait and watch this just a starting"...He stated a... Mehr

Author's note
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Cast Changing)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Christmas special)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Richard's pov)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Aesthetics on Instagram
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter 10 & 11

5.7K 175 58
Von Realest_thinker7

I am actually bowled over to peer the maximum good-looking but indignant beast, being concerned but bossy person besides me. I am in his embrace like there's no tomorrow.

Yeah there's no one other than my husband,he's slumbering like a infant and conserving me I am walking somewhere. I caressed his good-looking face.

"My Nivan"

"Stop gawking at me Sangvi and sleep. It's too early to wake up".......Nivan stated in a husky and gruff sleep encumbered voice with out establishing his eyes.

I got here again to earth and noticed him once more and the wall watch which changed into indicating that I changed into too overdue for very important meeting.

"Fuck"

"Nivan leave me. I'm walking overdue for the day"....I wriggled in his maintain.

"Take leave for today..."

"No, Nivan, I can't take a day off. I have a very important meeting with some Turkish clients and David will also be here anytime now. Leave, please"...... .I pleaded and finally the lion opened his eyes and looked at me with a bored expression.

"Oh really what if I don't let you go anywhere and keep you in my arms like this?".......He bowed his eyebrows together.

"Nivan I am saying to you last time that let me go I am getting late"........I stated and once more attempted to pop out from his hold but guess what I were given nothing.

"Tsk tsk you know you're looking like a fish right now which I want to eat right now so let's make a deal that if you kiss me with your beautiful, plump lips then I will think to leave you".........He said with his signature smirk bloody pervert.

"You know what,you are this sort of pervert who simplest desires to hassle his own wife and nothing".........I said with an annoying expression.

"Don't forget that I am a businessman too so I always see my profit in everything and anything sweetheart but if you think that I am pervert then I don't mind that too".........He said casually and calmly with that he indicated to my lips to kiss him.

I take a deep breath and went close to his face I feel his eyes were focused on my face with that I feel he loosen the grip on my waist I use this chance and push him away with that I run to washroom with giggling.

I heard an angry and sulking voice from him. I giggled and did my morning routine and took a shower after that I picked my bathrobe and went out but not before checking my surroundings. I peek my head out and check the whole room. No territory is safe. He's nowhere. I think he's gone.

I squealed in joy and opened the whole door and went to the closet but I felt a very tight grip on my waist and next moment my back touched the wall.

"Ooowww".......I groaned.

"Gotcha baby"........I heard him and felt that the wall was not actually a wall , it was his chest.

He was just behind. I feel his breath on my neck. He moves my moist hair apart and places a mild kiss on my neck. I chunk my lip.

"Now where will you run without giving me my kiss huh?"......He whispered and nipped my earlobe.

My moan almost came from my mouth in the way of a whimpering sound because I was still biting my lips to control the traitor's moan.

"Ni..Nivan...pl..please leave me"--and next moment I feel his lips on mine he turned me harshly and placed his lips on mine.

He squeezed my waist and nibbled my lips not forgetting to sucking it he gave me a tight squeeze on my waist I finally moan and he took that chance to explore my mouth I don't know what to do so I just let him do whatever he wants and I flow in the rhythm of his lips.

Unconsciously my hands went in his silky, smooth and thick hair. I roam my hand and take full advantage of this enjoyment even in the battle of handsome husband and me he wins.

After this beautiful kiss we broke when I felt uncomfortable and started to lose my breath. We touched our forehead and tried to catch our breaths.

"You're so stubborn Nivan you never let me rot in peace right?"........I pouted angrily when we both came in our normal position but he didn't leave my waist and held me close to him.

"Don't do that otherwise I'll not be responsible for whatever comes next"........He warned me and kissed on my pout.

I huffed and looked at his surprisingly bloody brilliant pervert who never missed a chance for anything.

"Yes, I am a pervert but just for you my little love now go and get ready".........He chuckled and left me with that he walked towards the door and went out.

Was I too loud?

Holly shit I am too late. I saw the watch and it indicates to me that I am in big trouble. I rushed into the closet and wore the dress which everyone finalized for me yesterday. It was comfortable and I am looking at this even more than fine.

After that I follow a few make-up. I do not know a way to follow right make-up however I nonetheless have such a lot of merchandise which I by no means used due to the fact I do not know a way to use them so I continually follow now no longer that a good deal product however as a good deal as I recognise.

I gave mild curls to my hair and let them fall on my shoulder. I was done . I wore heels and grabbed my bag and finally a satisfactory smile crept on my lips when I saw myself in the mirror at last.

I came down and saw David and Nivan were discussing something as they were sitting next to each other on a bar stool. As they heard my heels knocking, they turned their heads and looked at me with amazed expressions.

I ignored their looks and went to sit beside my handsome hunk who is looking more sexy with messy hairstyles which are done by me and in black sweatpants and t-shirt.

On his left David was also looking dashing in a blue suit with well gelled hair. I saw Mrs.Clinton placing three plates on the slab but both men were still looking at me.

I cleared my throat to grab their attention, Mrs.clinton chuckled when they both came back in reality but I ignored them and started my breakfast.

"Honestly speaking you're looking like my ex Russian girlfriend who was so hot"........He winked and started to have his breakfast.

Nivan passed a deadly glare to him but he was too engrossed in his pancake.

I chuckled and lit up the fire more
"Thanks".....I said in an innocently seductive way.

Nivan sighed and turned to pick a piece of pancake and said without any expression
"David you don't need to come tomorrow to pick her up. I will tell Kelly he will drop her off or sometimes I will also give her company."

"Ohh Nivan you said that straight away that you want to spend some more time with your wife. By the way I am also a busy man even today I left a girl half way in bed because I realized that I have a very important meeting today".........He frowned.

"But I am going to miss this tasty breakfast and your company Sangvi"......He wiped his imaginary tears.

"David by the way for your kind information Sangvi works with you so you can have her company whenever you want but please from tomorrow you don't need to disturb us"........Nivan said without paying attention to his funny face reaction.

"Okay, however you need to provide me a assure card which you men will make me an uncle quickly due to the fact Smith's own circle of relatives additionally wishes a toddler so in case you need to hold the manner of infant making then I might not disturb you men".......David seriously has no filter how can anyone say this aloud.

I bowed my head in shyness. I saw from the corner of my eyes to Nivan why the hell he was smirking.

"Hmm yeah today I made a plan for tonight I already informed Richard and now I am also informing you guys so be on time see you tonight Nivan let's go Darling"........David climbed down from his chair and closed his coat button.

"Okay David we will be there on time but for now just get your ass out she is coming".......Nivan said and made me frown.

"Ohh okay all the best but don't take so much time I want a little one but so soon I"--
"Get out David".........David cut off by Nivan's cold voice and next moment I saw him running out from main gate.

I laughed to see him but that happiness did not last long because Nivan turned me and kissed me passionately and deeply.

"I so want this when I saw you in this beautiful dress but this David I will definitely kill him someday"......He said with breaking the kiss and caressed my lips.

I blushed and said bye to him and went out.

"But why are we going to Obrelo? We should go straight to the meeting venue"......I frowned when he informed me that first we will go to the office and then we went for a meeting.

"I know you're saying it right but sorry I forgot a very important file in my cabin".......He screeched his back and smiled.

I huffed and without saying a word I looked out from the window and at last we reached Obrelo. I don't want to see the strange creatures' faces again so I still sit in the car and wait for David.

I was enjoying the peace of the car but that was no longer the case because a knock interrupted my peace. When I turned my head to see who the hell was trying to disturb me I saw a very giant and most annoying creature on the earth.

Toasty!!

She gestured to me to open the door and pop out. I sighed and went out.

"Wow you beautiful doll you're looking amazing today see this is the real magic of Toasty's design it makes everyone looks better than they were
before" ........She waved her hand in the air and kissed her knuckles see I told yeah that she is a fully mad creature.

"Sangvi, what are you doing here?".......I heard a voice and saw that Megan was approaching me and Toasty rolled her eyes.

"Good morning Megan I was heading for an important meeting but David forgot his file so he went to bring it back"........I said and she nodded.

"Looking beautiful".....She mouthed and winked.

I smiled at her and gestures her that I will call her I am going to invite for the tonight.
.............
.............

David stopped the car in front of a big building and stepped out of the car. I also did the same.
He passed a car key to valet then made his way to the entrance and I followed him. Every staff member in the lobby greeted us. We entered the VIP elevator and David pressed the button to the 20th floor.

As the door of the elevator opened, I felt nervous. I felt undressed in this purple knee length dress because the restaurant in front of me was a classy and luxurious Italian restaurant.

"Come and don't feel nervous, relax I am also with you so don't worry" David consoled me after seeing my uncomfortness.

"Good morning Mr.Smith".......A man. Well suited man came and greeted him. I think he is the manager.

"Good morning, Is our table ready?"........David asked.

"Yes, Mr.Smith the V.I.P table is ready this way please".......The manager said and led us the way to take us to the V.I.P area.

"Sir your table"........The manager said and gestured towards the four-seater sofa seat table.

Just we were about to sit two men man came towards us, both were looking so young, handsome and dashing in designer suit, one seems so solid personality around him and he's looking maybe in his thirties another one was looking a little bit older than him.

David advanced towards them.

"Hello, Mr.Pectus and Salmaz. Nice to meet you".......David extended his hand to shake it to Mr.Pectus.

"Merhaba, Bay Smith de tanıştığımıza memnun oldum"..........David also shook his hand.

Translation:-Hello, Mr.Smith glad to meet you too.

David was looking a little bit uncomfortable and confused.

"Merhaba Bay Pektus ve Bay Salmaz Ben Sangvi Devis Bay Michael'ın P.A'sıyım"
.......I said with a polite smile and extended my hand.

Translation:- Hello Mr.Pectus and Mr. Salmaz I am Sangvi Devis Mr. Michael's P.A

Mr.Pectus and Mr.Salmaz also shook his hands and gave me a nod hmm cold personality.

"Merhaba, ben de tanıştığıma memnun oldum Miss.Devis".......Mr.Pectus replied and saw me like I am some kind of doll.

Translation:-Hello nice to meet you too Miss.Devis.

"So, let's sit first".......David gesture and we all sat on couch.

I hope you guys don't mind that Mr.Michael didn't come......David said and I translated that to them.

"Hayır, hayır, Michael çok iyi bir iş adamı ve ikimiz de onu çok iyi tanıyoruz. Buraya gelemeyeceğini zaten bize bildirdi."
......Mr.Salmaz replied.

Translation:-No no nothing like that Michael is a very good businessman and we both know him very well. He already informed us that he won't be able to come here.

After that casual talk we started our meeting. I translated David's words to them. And they seemed like nice people but Mr. Pectus' eyes were focused on me.

After finishing the meeting we signed the deal and ordered the food David ordered the best vine and we all ordered our food.

But in the meantime Mr. Pectus was looking at me like he would dig a hole in me.

"Bu arada sizinle tanıştığıma memnun oldum Bayan Sangvi umarım gelecekte tekrar görüşme şansımız olur"
.....Mr.Pectus said and smirked, shook his hand.

Translation:-By the way nice meeting you too Miss.Sangvi hopefully we will get a chance to meet in future again

He is likewise in my listing of weird creatures

"Evet, çalışma becerilerinden de etkilendim"....Mr.Salmaz also appreciated me and extended his hand to shake with me.

Translation:-
Yeah, I am also impressed with your working skills

One second so they know how to speak English then why did David not tell me about this.

"Yeah Sangvi we all knew that they know English".......David said casually and drove the car.

"What, but why did you guys do that with me David?".........I asked in a loud voice.

"Ohh Sangvi it's just uncle Michael wants to test you, that's it sweetheart."

Rest of the way I kept silent. I feel betrayed. They should have at least told me before about this just for a meeting. I handle so many insults for my dressing sense and wear this dress which is out of my league.

When David stopped the car I climbed down and straight went to my room without sparing a glance to him.

I threw my bag aside and threw myself on the soft mattress I didn't when the tears started to fall from my eyes.

And when I do sleep, embrace me in its arms and feel like I am going to another world where I am sitting on a couch in a big room whose walls are colored with white paint.

I was crying badly when someone kept a hand on my shoulder. When I saw that person I was beyond shock.

"Sangvi what happened? My princess, why are you crying huh? Because as far as I know my baby girl is so strong right?".........My dad, my love and my supporting system was here without wasting a minute I hugged him tightly and cried my heart out.

"Hey, my little baby are you crying so much? It's okay everything will be okay"......I turned my head and followed the voice I saw. A beautiful lady in this world was sitting beside me with open arms. I just quickly hugged her and cried on her chest.

"Baby don't cry this is just a start you will have a lot to face so you can't be that weak who cries like this right? You have to be strong"......Dad caressed my hair from behind.

"Dad and Mom where were you, you guys don't I know but me and James cried a lot when you guys left us alone"......I said while crying badly.

"Baby we're always with you both, you both are very important to us so how can we leave you, huh?".......Mom said and kissed on my forehead.

"I never knew that my daughter is a cry baby--
Hey, Kenneth, my daughter is not a cry baby right? She will fight for herself".........Mom said with pride.

"Okay then all the best my sweetie I hope you will face every situation bravely"......Dad said and kissed on my forehead.

Then they each were given up and walked away slowly try and forestall them however it is just like the sofa changed into glue it by no means leaves me.

"Mom dad please don't go again. I can't live without you both. I need you".......I cried for them but they went so far with sad smile.

__________________________
__________________

Nivan's pov:-

When I came back to my penthouse after attending a meeting I asked about Sangvi to Mrs.clinton and she told me that she is in her room, so when I turned to go to room she stop me and said that she seems not well so I just nodded and told her to leave early.

I headed to my room and there she was sleep soundly with very low temperature of room that's a common between us I also can't sleep in high temperature but she covered herself properly.

I went in room and take off my blazer and kept in couch with that I went to her it's been 7:30pm I wanted to wake her up but then I thought I shouldn't because she was looking so cute so I kiss her on forhead and her little nose then I headed towards washroom and took a relaxing shower after that when I walk-in to the closet I pick a black t-shirt and denim jeans with a jacket so I put it on and gelled my hair properly and comb them.

When I get ready so I went to wake her up of course now it's 8:15 so I walked out to the closet and saw that my girl was shivering and crying in her slumber so, I rush to her and started patting on her cheeks from one hand with that I soothe her with caressing her hair with another hand.

When she open her eyes I sighed in relief and took her in my embrace when she told me that she's fine it was just a bad Dream and got down from bed for getting ready I grabbed her arm and turned her to me.

"What happened?".......I asked coldly Because I feel that something is wrong and I can't see her like that, that's why I never forced myself on her except marriage.

"Nothing Nivan I need to get ready otherwise we'll get late"........She said curtly and look down at my chest.

"Look Sangvi I know that you don't trust me but baby I love you and I can't see you like this tell me what's wrong?".......I asked softly so that she feels comfortable to tell me.

"Nothing Nivan it was just a bad dream even I don't remember about what that dream was so I think you should also don't need to worry I go and get ready okay"........She said in her beautiful voice with so much softness and kept her one palm to my cheek for convincing me and I think she did it I sighed and went out from the room.

She took half and hour to getting ready in the mean time I check my e-mails and important msgs in living room when I heard the sound of heels i looked up towards the staircase there she was looking awestruck in proper black dress which reach to her upper thigh with minimal makeup and open hair she is looking hot because her dress is skinny enough to show her curves perfectly.

Sangvi's picture on her
beautiful black outfit.

I don't know how will I control myself after seeing this sight of her she came infront of me and clear her throat and I came back to earth.

"So, let's go"......She said curtly.

But I being I so I just grabbed her waist and kiss her soft pink plump lips and her eyes went wide like saucers but I least care about it so I enjoyed my kiss very much it was not that deep because she didn't respond and I didn't force her for it.

Then I leave her and she blushed and her cheeks turn into crimson red now my favorite dish is her soft lips I smirked and turned to leave followed by my princess we came in parking lounge and slipped into my black Audi car and I ignited the engine headed towards the club.

I thought about to tease her for this but her phone rang so shut my mouth and heard her conversation.

"Hello...Yeah......sorry actually.....no no don't please dear.......okay fine I'll make it up to you please don't....what the hell???......okay fine darling".......She spoke last words in sadistic tone.

"What's wrong all okay? Who was that?".....I also want to know that who is that darling?? So I asked sternly.

"Umm my friend Megan she reached already that's why she's asking me that where I am?"......She replied calmly and in low voice again I feel tension.

"Nivan can I ask you something if you don't mind??"......she asked me a simple question and I just hummed in response and didn't look at her.

"Umm...you and Bethany I mean"...she said hesitantly.

"Sangvi I told you before that its nothing between me and her and honestly you're the one and only person who matters for me more than anything I never feel like this for anyone but you love"......I told her clearly and calmly.

I know what is the real meaning of insecurities because I also can't bear to see my girl with anyone else, after that we both didn't utter a word and the ride was all slient.

I stopped the car in parking lounge
"Umm..Ni.....Nivan that..thatmarkof mylipstickisstillonyourlips".......She said in one go I don't know in which language.

"What??".....I asked her to speak again.

"Umm thatmark"......"Sangvi properly please because I don't know this language".....I cut her off and said harshly.

"Umm that mark of my lipstick is still on your lips so please take it and clean it"........She frowned and handed a tissue from her clutche then I noticed something also.

"Oh so why didn't you told me before about it okay now, I understand that you were enjoying to see your lipstick mark on my lips that's okay but you should use matte lipstick because I don't like to ruin your lipstick from your beautiful lips"........I teased her and clean that messy lipstick from corner of her lips.

"So why didn't you told me before Nivan".......She frowned and look at the rear-view mirror of are car I chuckled and wiped the lipstick from my lips, her glosy lipstick arghh made me crazy because in that her lips shining very gorgeously.

After wiping I asked her to come with me in VIP corner of the club because I know that Richard, Lisa, David and my other friends are waiting for us there but she's too stubborn she said that she'll come later after meeting Megan, her so called friend I was not agree to let her go alone because she's looking hot and I don't want that anyone to look at her.

But as I said that she's too stubborn so I let her go and went to my friends As soon as I enter as expected I saw my friends and my cousins with Kiara and Steven.

"Hey bro finally you got time for us after so many days huh??".......Nick said and bro hugged me he's a playboy but handsome and eligible bachelor yeah for your kind information I was also a guy who was a playboy and spend time with Bethany was the one night stand with her and I didn't tell my to my fiesty wifey about that because I know that she'll kill me.

"Sorry, I couldn't get time"........I said casually and saw that my brothers and sisters are smirking at me.

"By the way Nivan what is your plan for tonight huh? I saw a group of very sexy girls there in corner what about that"......James said and point somewhere but I was least interested of course i have very sexy wife so why will I noticed other girls.

"Hey, leave it I am not in mood today guys"......I said and went to Richard who was drinking his wine.

"So, how are you? And how was your meetings? How's your life going with Sangvi I hope that she's not giving you so much bad time as much as Lisa gave me".........He said and chuckled and Lisa's face got sad cause she heard that I know that Richard is dominating but I can't help it.

"Yeah I am fine and my meetings were good even I got that project with Sangvi and my life is also going good don't worry".......I said and gave assuring smile to him.

"Nivan where is she didn't you took her with you??"........Lisa asked me.

"Umm yeah but she's downstairs she said she'll come later"....I replied simply.

"Okay then I am also going to her"-"you'are not going anywhere darling she'll come soon so just stand here"..........Richard cut her off and said sternly.

"Hey, Richard don't be so dominating let her go with me I am also going to meet her and I'll take care of your beautiful wife"........Kiara said and took Lisa's hand in her hand.

"Okay but make sure that you'll not do anything which disappoint me otherwise you know the consequences".......He said coldly and gestures her to go with Kiara I shook my head and took the wine's bottle and poured into a glass.

Then I saw Karen is coming to us "Hello everyone"......She said in her usual cheerpy voice and we smiled and greet her back.

"Hey, you look gorgeous Karen".......Nick try to approach her but before he come close to her David stood in front of her and stop him.

"What bro just chill I was just giving a compliment to her as a f"-"Yeah as a brother right then you can compliment her freely".......David cut off her and move aside we all roll are eyes then I saw Steven was busy on his phone call and James is ogling someone I am definitely sure that it is a girl so I took sit near Richard and enjoyed my wine.

"After sometime Steven also joined us so how's your work is going Steven??".......Richard asked in his heavy voice.

"Yeah all is going good by the way I hope you're doing well with Sangvi, Nivan I know that you forced her to marry you".......He stated and look at me who the hell he is to say this? And how did he know about this? Sangvi no no she can't tell that Bastard.

"What are you thinking that how did I know I have my ways and if you ever try to bother her I swear I'll forget everything and I'll not spare you I hope you're understanding".......He said in calm voice but my blood boil and I was about to kick his ass off but then I heard something which distract me.

"Hey, Nick and Nivan I saw two girls are sitting in the corner they are so sexy and it'll be easy to approach them because Lisa and Kiara already know them I hope they'll definitely help us"......James said and as I was about to look in that way but then I heard a seductive familiar voice.

"Hey Nivan baby how are you darling??".........She is the one of that bimbo whom I never wish to meet again.

"Your personal toy is here so I think me and Nick should focus on that sexy and cute girls".......James commented on this and I roll my eyes with got up and smile her which is my friend and family she is just standing behind that bimbo.

So I walked to her and she also gave me a smile I gave my hand to her and she took it we hug each other and she kiss my cheeks.

"Hey how're you darling?"......She asked and held my shoulders and looked at me up to down it's her congenital habit of her to see everyone like this.

"Handsome and good looking Toasty and you're looking stunning too".....I replied and smiled.

"That's what you've always been and you don't need to tell me about my looks you know that I always look different and beautiful".....She praised herself yeah she like to praise herself alot.

"Bro we also standing in line so let us also meet her with a very popular woman".......Richard grinned and come to hug her.

"Indeed I am popular woman but where is your blackbelt woman don't say that she again escape from you otherwise this time I will not tied her with you in handcuffs".......She said with narrowing her eyes and Richard just chuckled because when we were trying to make her up Toasty help us alot but one day she was blabbering about herself and Lisa got irritated and she shows her skills she beat hell out of her.

"No she went downstairs to meet her friends with Kiara so don't worry she'll take care off her"....He told him then I remembered something and look to Nick and James they're still ogling to that girls when I saw follow their gazes I got shocked cause it was my wife whom they were talking about.

"Hey, Nivan where are you?and why are you looking at that middle class fancy girls I am standing right here".....I saw that Bethany said seductively and took her flithy hands on my shoulder.

I jerked her hand away and said in dangerous voice "Bethany stay away from me I am no more interested in you okay you know that I don't like to repeat myself so I hope get my point".

But I saw my cute wife was acting differently her friend, Kiara and Lisa try to hold her but she stumble with her bar stool ouch!! It must be painful for her.

"Hey I think she drinks too much that's why she is acting like the drunken"....Nick said and then I realized that, yes I think he's right but before i could think anything she came to me in VIP corner where I was standing oh god.

I thought she is coming to me but instead of this she went to Bethany.

She looked her with put her one hand to her chin and pout she looks like she's thinking something
"You know what...Toasty this makeup don't suits on Bethany..and she always throw tantrums right.... so I tell you that you should Change her cosmetic with this".....she sang the last part and throw the plate of snacks which placed on side table where David and Karen standing and she smashed that food on her face and jumped like kangaroo.

"What the hell".....Bethany yelled at her but then she fist her hair and made her look at her.

"Look, you witch he is only mine now I know that you spend time with him but I don't give a shit about it".....she point to me and leave her with took some flater steps and hugged me.

"He is only my guy he is nothing to you right Nivan?"......She asked me with puppy eyes with look into my eyes and the pout on her face wow.

I just nodded and she look at back to her "Now it's officially declared that he is mine so get lost"......She said and stand in front of me with back facing to my chest and she spread her arms like she is protecting me from something.

Bethany mumbled something and left she turned to me and cupped my right cheek with her soft hand"See I ran her away now, she'll not let her flithy hands on you okay"..... She said in very cute way.

Then she turned to Toasty who were looking at her with wide eyes she went to her and look at her like Toasty looks to everyone up to down.

"I am Toasty Blackwood the famous fashion designer you know what your name is so similar to Toast but I never said that right then how dare you to comment on me huh?your dressing sense is not good (she mimicked her actions)the hell with your opinion you stupid woman it's my life so my rules and my outfit you're nobody to tell me about it and you praised yourself huh then let me tell you that you look more beautiful in that wineic makeup......She said and took a bottle of wine and she was about to pour on her dress but Toasty able to run.

Toasty ran downstairs and Sangvi ran behind her we all ran down to stop her but she was not interested to stop even she was enjoying this Tom and Jerry game I saw that Toasty who always walk comfortably in her heels she is running like she will fall anytime soon if Sangvi didn't stop.

"Nivan you stop this your drunk wife I'll see Toasty otherwise she will spoil her branded dress and beat her ass off".......David said and ran to Toasty from otherside we are downstairs where everyone is enjoying this show.

It is so embrasing but I have to stop my athlete wife then I saw that David grabbed the Toasty's arm and dragged her somewhere Ugh thank God then I saw my wife she looks sad cause she didn't find Toasty.

I went to her and turned her to my side she looks like she was about to cry soon but I took that wine's bottle from her hand and gave it to Nick who was grinning looking at us and he took it silently.

"Nivan she run away and I won't able to pour that wine on her:.....She said with crying face and artificial tears.

"It's okay baby let's go home and you'll get more chances to do this".....I said and tried to make her understand.

"No first I want to dance you know I don't even dance a bit so I am going".....She said in excitement and went to dance floor and start dancing I tried to stop her but she's stubborn as hell .

Her dance was too funny she jumps like a small child or move her body in swift motion and swaying her ass I am trying my best to not laugh on her but seriously that's too funny.

"Nivan why didn't you told us that you've a very sexy and innocent girlfriend who smashing people's faces with food and love Tom and Jerry"......James and laughed Nick supports her in this.

"Wife, she's my wife and don't dare to speak a word against her I'll chop you in pieces and feed to the crows".....I warn them and they gave me a shocked look with shutting their mouth.

"Nivan I think now you should take her to home we're also going".....Richard said and gestured me to her.

I nodded and went to her I called her but she was busy in her Kangaroo dance so she didn't respond me then I grabbed her waist and turned her to me she look at me with surprised face.

Then she snacked her arms around my neck start moving her body in my arms and continue her dance but slowly I can fell her waist movements with her legs.

"Nivan you know what you're really handsome, dashing and hot that's why all girls try to approach you but when you said that you love me and only me that time I was too happy, you know you're too cute if you tried to propose me normally and try to win my heart I would have accepted that proposal easily but what you did huh?"

"You kidnapped me just for a proposal stupid? This your angry, arrogant,egostic behavior I don't like it sometimes I had a dream that my lover boy proposed me in best way but see what did you do idiot you should have asked me properly but I am still angry on you because you didn't tell me that who kills my parents".

"Today when you woke me up you saw my tears right that was my parents who came in my dreams I was crying hell in front of them but they left me alone one more time" ......She poured her feelings and hid her face in my chest my heart clenched to see her like this I hugged her tightly and I feel that her body is loosen up in my arms.

When I saw her she slept in my arms with tear stain face I wipe her tears and lift her up in my arms and headed to my car when I reach at parking lounge I saw that everyone was waiting there.

"Oh so finally this Strom sleeps, good now she'll not trouble you".......Kiara said and everyone chuckled.

"By the way don't forget that we have a family dinner tomorrow so be on time guys"..........Richard said in big brother's tone and opens his car door with climb up I saw that Lisa was sleeping in his car on passenger seat.

I asked David to took out the keys from my pocket and opens the door he did the same and then I make my lady seat on passenger seat and I slipped on driving seat finally I saw my lady gangster sleep peacefully after giving me headache.

I roared the engine and drive the car to are penthouse after 30mins ride we reached to our penthouse and I straight went up to our room and made her lie on the bed properly with took off her sandals and covered her with quilt I gave a kiss on her forhead and went to change myself I just wore my boxers and lie down besides her.

I snacked my arms around her waist and she also snuggle close to me and hold me tightly with cuddle with me in this whole week I missed her very much her sweet fragrance, her hair,her small and cute face with her soft and cheerful voice even my room,house and me used with her presence I looked down at her and kissed her on her head and close my eyes.

And the flashes of her running, dancing, pouting and the way she claimed me to be her she looks too cute in that I can't even explain that feelings but I need to do with her parents matter I can't see a single tear in her eyes even though it's because of her dream, I don't want to see her in that situation again and after recalling the best moments which I ever spend today with my Sangvi after my marriage a smile crept on my lips, soon sleep took me in it's embrace.

_____________________
____________
First of all thanks Shruti di for suggesting me such a beautiful plot of the chapter ❤ hope I write correct what you said to me and thanks for replying on my one msg Love you di..

Hope you like the chapter don't be shy to share your views.

Like👇
Comments👇

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Taken By Him. Von Ace_

Aktuelle Literatur

320K 22.4K 54
"i am not Your Slave." Teja said rebolting with disgust in her voice. "You are my slave , baby. You are." Karan said looking right into her eyes whi...
82.2K 8.1K 78
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
2.7M 158K 40
⋆˙⟡ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⋆˙⟡ "Who owns you, Esha?" His eyes turned into the darkest shade of red, he...