Kadavul Setting

By saravspace

I Strongly Believe The Universe | An #AshAangi FanFiction | Story Written in Tanglish #1 in Trends - 08/08/21... More

Gettimelam
Ashwin-eyy
Conversations & Letters
Disclaimer
Thank You, My Sweets!
Cuteness & Hotness
WhatsApp
AshAangi
Thank You, My Sweets!
Wish
Happiness
Interlocked
Happy Friendship Day šŸ’œ
Magical Spark
Kulu Kulu
Happy Day
Outing
The Jolly Trip - Part 1
The Jolly Trip - Part 2
The Jolly Trip - Part 3
25K Celebrations
Fajita Sweet Potato
Adipoli
Climax
Photoshoot
Rain dance
Dilse
Lip Mark - Part 1
Lip Mark - Part 2
Lip Mark - Part 3
Truth or Dare
AshAangi
Ah ah ah ah
BREAKING NEWS
The Trip Is Over
Back to Bengaluru
Oh no Oh no no..
Miss You, Kiruka!
Busy Busy
The Function
Enna Solla Pogirai
All Yours šŸ’œ
Binge-watch - Part 1
Binge-watch - Part 2
Binge-watch - Part 3
Fly Abroad!
One Soul
Calls
50K Celebrations!
Miss You
Happy Birthday, Ashwin-eyy!
Distanced
Life is beautiful!
Neikarapatti Curd Kurma
kadavulsetting.com

Bliss

1.4K 151 100
By saravspace

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 16 – Bliss of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

How's the New DP?

I have a request to all my sincere readers: recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family. WhatsApp status kooda nalla reach kadaikum... so markaam status podunga ennoda story pathi. #AshAangi #PurpleTheCommentSection

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

In the evening Sivaangi and Ashwin takes a walk in the forest while the rest goes to sleep, completely drunk.

"Ashwin-eyy... Intha area safe thaanae?"

"This belongs to the property. So safe-nu sollalam." Ashwin says walking close to her.

"Enathu sollalama? Enaku konjam bayama irukku Ashwin-eyy. Namba vena return poiyidalaama?" Sivaangi says in a scared tone.

Ashwin holds her hand, "Don't worry. I am there to protect you."

Sivaangi smiles and they take a walk inside the forest area where there are mountains, small waterfalls due to the rain last week and the entire area is painted green. Ashwin gets mesmerized by the nature. Sivaangi admires him without his knowledge. The two, forgetting the worldly things, lives in their own world where the only thing that exist is love.

Ashwin requests Sivaangi to sing a song. And she sings looking at the scenic view:

"Saindhu saindhu nee paarkum pothu adada hey.ehh.

Serndhu serndhu nizhal pogum pothu adada hey ehh.

Vizhiyodu..vizhi pesa... viralodu..viral pesa...

Adada veru enna pesa..."

Ashwin feels loved. He is speechless... stands mesmerized gazing at her.

Sivaangi smiles and asks, "How's it, Ashwin-eyy?"

Ashwin leans forward to kiss her blushing cheeks. Sivaangi turns in split-second to ask, "Ethavathu sollu, Ash..."

Lip lock... Sivaangi closes her eyes, remains lip-locked for a brief time before breaking for breath.

"Sorry, cheek-la kiss pannalam nen..." Ashwin says.

Sivaangi seals his lip. This time, they engage in a proper kiss, much like a couple in love.

"Sorry... naan appadi panni iruka kudathu thaan... but honestly Ashwin-eyy." Sivaangi speaks catching up with breath and words.

"Naanum... Sorry Sivu-ma." Ashwin holds her tight.

"Itha pathi pesa vendamey... I shall sing a song." Sivaangi sings a song, "Snehidhanae snehidhanae ragasiya snehidhanae chinna chinnadhaai korikkaigal sevikodu snehidhanae..."

For the first time, Ashwin also sings with her to complete the song. High on love and happiness, they welcome the night and so they walk back to the room. They are not hungry yet as they had enough during the afternoon. They decide to have a coffee before they go to sleep. Ashwin orders for the coffee while Sivaangi occupies the same seat they sat earlier.

Ashwin sits closer to Sivaangi. "This is the best day of my life."

"Opposite chair irukku... Ashwin-eyy. Eye-contact easy-a kadaikum." Sivaangi teases him holding his hand tight.

"Oh.."

"Oh.."

The famous 'oh.. oh..' rain goes non-stop till the coffee arrive. Each time the 'oh' sounds cuter than previous one and obviously romantic too.

"Coffee and Loveare synonyms." Ashwin says when Sivaangi blushes looking at the coffee andsays, "Cute hearts... just like us na..."

Ashwin smiles. More of a blush. Sivaangi continues to blush while sipping the coffee.

"Eppadi avaru heart pottu kudutharu theriyala." Ashwin says...

"Oh.. appa neenga athe request panni kekkalaya?" Sivaangi asks in surprise.

"Ellam Kadavul Setting!" Ashwin responds... Sivaangi blushes resting her head on his shoulder.... "Ashwin-eyy... let's live our life forever like this."

Ashwin nods his head. They moment freezes in time.

***

After getting into the room Sivaangi says, "Ashwin-eyy... neenga kandipa thoongiya aaganum. Refresh ayitu seekiram vaanga."

Sivaangi locks the door, gets into the other room to refresh, and change to the night dress. By the time she gets ready and come back to the main bedroom, Ashwin is almost asleep.

Sivaangi walks in slowly, crawls herself in the bed not to disturb him, but she does so in the process... "Pillows eduthithu varalaya?" Ashwin goes unheard almost.

"Pillows lam theva illaya." Sivaangi says, rest herself close to Ashwin, looking into his eyes, feeling his breath. She adds, "Ippa thoongu Ashwin-eyy."

Ashwin smiles. He slips into sleep.

Still gazing at him Sivaangi holds his hand and says, "This chapter of our life is going to be the most beautiful phase of our life than the previous ones."

Sleep conquers Sivaangi just like how Ashwin conquered her heart. She smiles in sleep. Ashwin too, smiles in sleep.

They are two souls connected by a magical spark!

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIESWITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
83.1K 6.6K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...
362K 34.6K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
69.5K 8.4K 46
Yesterday I saw you with a different eye Today you became a memory forever ā¤ļø Let's see how Love blooms between Ashok Kumar and Shyla Rajesh Ashwin a...