Kadavul Setting

By saravspace

I Strongly Believe The Universe | An #AshAangi FanFiction | Story Written in Tanglish #1 in Trends - 08/08/21... More

Gettimelam
Ashwin-eyy
Conversations & Letters
Disclaimer
Thank You, My Sweets!
Cuteness & Hotness
WhatsApp
AshAangi
Thank You, My Sweets!
Wish
Happiness
Interlocked
Happy Friendship Day πŸ’œ
Magical Spark
Kulu Kulu
Happy Day
Outing
The Jolly Trip - Part 2
The Jolly Trip - Part 3
25K Celebrations
Fajita Sweet Potato
Bliss
Adipoli
Climax
Photoshoot
Rain dance
Dilse
Lip Mark - Part 1
Lip Mark - Part 2
Lip Mark - Part 3
Truth or Dare
AshAangi
Ah ah ah ah
BREAKING NEWS
The Trip Is Over
Back to Bengaluru
Oh no Oh no no..
Miss You, Kiruka!
Busy Busy
The Function
Enna Solla Pogirai
All Yours πŸ’œ
Binge-watch - Part 1
Binge-watch - Part 2
Binge-watch - Part 3
Fly Abroad!
One Soul
Calls
50K Celebrations!
Miss You
Happy Birthday, Ashwin-eyy!
Distanced
Life is beautiful!
Neikarapatti Curd Kurma
kadavulsetting.com

The Jolly Trip - Part 1

1.4K 154 63
By saravspace

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 14 – The Jolly Trip – Part 1 of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's dive into the story!

†****************†

Ashwin manages to get up early. He takes a warm shower after completing the morning hygiene. He wraps himself in a towel, comes out of the room and gets ready before his alarm beep. He is all set and still has about ten minutes to alarm. He decides to wake up Sivu-ma. He gets on the bed after switching on the light. He pulls the blanket slowly down. He admires her cuteness and her reactions to the bright light.

"Ashwin-eyy... Ashwin-eyy... Oru five minutes pa. Please Ashwin-eyy." Sivaangi says trying to open her eyes.

Ashwin decides to get playful. He grabs the water bottle and slightly open the cap. Two drops of water escapes from the bottle and falls on Sivaangi's nose.

"Ashwin-eyy..." Sivaangi wakes up screaming loudly holding the blanket to her bosom.

"Relax. Relax. It's just water. I am trying to wake you up cutely..." Ashwin tries to explain though he is bit scared because of the scream.

"Sorry ma... I am scared of all. I thought.. Really sorry eh. Good Morning, Mr. Handsome!" Sivaangi says after looking at Ashwin from top to bottom.

Ashwin gives way for Sivaangi to move and get up from the bed. She heads to restroom and Ashwin walks to the living room giving her the privacy she needs to get ready.

Sivaangi get ready in less than thirty minutes. She comes out of the room getting dressed up in a red tee and striped middy skirt.

Ashwin is unable to take his eyes of her and says, "Sivaangi the cutiepie. Sivaangi the Red Ms. Beauty. Sivaangi the..." She grabs him by hand and drags inside the room.

"Ashwin-eyy... en ippadi tease pannreenga. Ithu oru common dress thaanae. Naan enna Saree Katunan?" Sivaangi tries to calm her down as well as Ashwin.

"Still... neenga romba cute-a irukeenga." Ashwin speaks from his heart. Sivaangi loses herself in his eyes.

"Unmaiyava Ashwin-eyy?" Sivaangi asks leaning on the wall.

"I am damn-serious. Semaya irukeenga. Vitta dishthi potta vachu irupen." Ashwin speaks standing very close to Sivaangi. She could feel his breath.

"Partner..." Sarath interrupts after entering the room.

"Vaanga Anna," Sivaangi says, moves from his magical hold. If Sarath might have entered probably a minute or two later, he could have seen them hugging or probably kissing each other. Thankfully he is in at the right time. It breaks the magical setting between us.

"Partner... ready-a." Sarath asks again.

Ashwin comes out of the trance. "Partner... naa eppayo ready ayiten. Polaama?"

Sarath says, "Nee ready-a irunthathe naan parthen partner. Vaanga polaam. Sivaangi... neengalum ready naan veliya vaanga. We will start. Time is already 4:30 AM."

Ashwin joins Sarath, grabs the baggage from the living room and loads into the car boot. Rajeev gets a couple of suitcases loaded into the boot. Sivaangi comes out of the house with a small bag. Ashwin directs Sarath to get her luggage and place it safely in the boot. Sivaangi loves the attention she gets from him. She smiles and gets into front seat after take control of the car.

The beats of A R Rahman bring in more josh inside the car. When the song "Yakkai Thiri" is played, everybody starts to shake the body and Rajeev goes a step ahead and kisses his girl. Sivaangi blushes which Ashwin notices. He wonders why she is silent today contrary to how she used to be from the time he met her.

After driving for about 100 Kilometres they break for tea. Ashwin grabs a cup of tea in his left hand, another in the right hand and gives it to Sivaangi.

"Where are we?" Sivaangi asks after taking the first sip.

"We passed off the Tumkur Road and we have to may be drive another 175 Kilometres to reach our place." Ashwin says looking at her from top to bottom. He adds after brief pause, "Are you feeling comfortable?"

"Yes... No... no... no.. No... I am controlling myself not to distract you during the drive. Enaku theriyala Ashwin-eyy naan pesana neenga disturb aavingala illa comfortable drive pannuveengala nu."

"OMG! I love talking while I am driving. Naan enna nenaichana you used to stay calm during the drive and enjoy the beauties of the travel. Thappa pochu. Paravaala. We will make up in the upcoming drives." Ashwin says cheerfully.

"Mathavangalam? Ellarumey Thoongitaanga."

"Ellam okay thaan... let's talk." Ashwin says before completing the last sip. Sivaangi also completes the tea. She stretches her body before Ashwin. Ashwin directs her with more stretches to feel free.

Unfortunately when they are about to get into the car, the see Rajeev taking charge of the wheel and Ranjini on the front seat. Rajeev says, "Buddy... I will drive the next leg so that you can take some rest and get ready for the last leg."

Ashwin smiles signalling okay to him. Sivaangi gets into the left corner and Ashwin sits next. "Ashwin ithu-vum nalla setting thaan." Sivaangi says after the car is on the move.

"Okay... ithuvum nalla KuluKulu-nu irukku la." Ashwin says after looking at her from his right eye.

Sivaangi speaks non-stop after taking his hand in hers, "For the first time I am feeling very comfortable with a person of opposite sex. I trust the person like I have faith in God. I read him like a book. I feel him like a soulful music. I am complete with him. I mean he is the MANN."

Ashwin cannot react at first. The words are yet to sync but his little heart jumps in joy on hearing her, and he says, "I feel you."

Somehow he is battling inside.... his mind says to confess the truth but his heart forces him to hold till he knows she is completely his belonging. He keeps silent.

Sivaangi rests on his shoulder closing her eyes and silently listening to music of his heart. The car comes to a screeching halt, as Rajeev applies the break, out of nowhere. Everyone is like what the hell happened, and Ashwin says those 'F words' after stopping Sivaangi from getting hit on the back side of the driver seat.

"Yaaradathookita?" Sarath asks in a confused tone waking up from the sleep.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 1.1K 40
πŸ‘‹Hello sweeties. πŸ‘‹ And my Ashaangians πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Thanks for looking into my second story😊 This one is going to be totally different from my first one...
82.9K 6.6K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...
147K 20.6K 70
Love of Arts Series - Book 1 - Painting Art (Darshana - Hridhay, Vedakumar) Hridhay My father was a demon in business and he wanted me to be one. Yes...
905K 103K 130
Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat everyone with love and care. But that was unt...