The Vault

By Warlord-Dregon

A place to keep unused/discontinued story ideas. Some stories will be available to be adopted by anyone if an... More

[PART 1] We Are One...We Are... (Venom x MHA)
[PART 2] We Are One...We Are... (Venom x MHA)
[PART 1] RWBY: To Forget the Past
[PART 2] RWBY: To Forget the Past
The Brothers' Bond (Star Wars x RWBY)
The Lost Warrior (Dragon Ball x RWBY)
The Next Step (RWBY x [PROTOTYPE])
[PART 1] An Odd Family (Titan Fall x RWBY)
[PART 2] An Odd Family (Titan Fall x RWBY)
[18+] The Dark Blade (M!reader x fantasy world)
[18+] The Hell Breaker (??? X M! reader)
The Slayer of Elder Dragons (Nergigante)
One Last Time (RWBY x M! reader)
From the Grave (My Hero Academia x reader)
[18+...?] A Father's Duty (M! reader x ???)
Absolute Power (RWBY x M! reader)
The Madness in Me (??? x M! reader)
Destiny: Last Hope
The Resistance (Assassin's Creed x male reader)
[18+] Changing Destiny (Female harem x male reader)
Vengeance is Mine! (A RWBY AU story) teaser
Prolouge: A Strange Object Appears! A New Story Begins
Chapter 1: Finding A Home! The Start of a Long Journey
Chapter 2: Years Later! His Story Starts Now!
The Lost Glavenus (A Monster Hunter story)- Chapter 1
Chapter 2: The Next Generation
Let the Sky Fall (A Monster Hunter AU story)- Prolouge: Let the Sky Fall
Chapter I: A Purpose
Survival of the Fittest (A [Prototype] x Highschool DxD AU story)- Preview
Prolouge: No Rests
Chapter 1: New Kid in Town
Chapter 1.5: Repeating History...?
GET OVER HERE!!! (A Mortal Kombat x RWBY AU story)- Prolouge (Scorpion)
RWBY/Evolve: Rules of Nature- Preview
Chapter I: A Strange Encounter
Chapter II: Unstable Alliance
The Approaching Storm (??? x Vergil M! reader)- Short preview
Godzilla: A Clash Between Gods- Preview
Together Forever (Fiona [RWBY] x male reader) One-shot
Alone Together (female x male reader insert)
Reclaiming My Name (M! Reader x Demon Slayer)
Serving the Light Through the Dark (Akame Ga Kill x M! Reader)
Her Guardian (M! Reader x RWBY)

Bound by Bloodline (A God of War x Highschool DxD AU story) Prologue: Tough Love

16 0 0
By Warlord-Dregon

No one's POV

It was late in the day. On the edge of some town, a strange bird was sitting on a lamp post. It was blue and see-through, yet it acted like any other bird. It stares at a bar in front of it, almost studying it.

Inside said bar, was two people. One was sitting on a stool, drinking. He wore a black shirt under a white jacket. He had black ripped jeans and torn up shoes. His hair stuck out from his attire. His blonde with black streaks stuck out. He had purple eyes and white skin. Around his neck was a silver-chained necklace, though it was hard to see as most of it was under his shirt. He looks to be in his early twenties.

The man on standing behind the stand owned the bar, chatting with the drinker. The owner wore a grey jacket over his shirt with blue jeans. He wore thick boots that were wet. He has simple black hair and matching eyes.

???'s POV

I was sitting in front of my friend, who was standing behind the stand. I chug down another shot glass as I heard him nagging to me about something.

"I keep telling him and his gang to find some other bar to crash, but he doesn't listen!" He yells at me. "He just laughs in my face and acts like he owns the police."

I slam my now empty cup on the stand as I let out a sigh. "Well," I began, with a little of sarcasm. "Do you wonder WHY he keeps coming by?"

My friend, Thomas, shrugs. I stand up from by stool as I slam my hands on the stand. I got close to his face to make him understand my point. "Because you haven't called me to teach him a lesson, dumbass!"

Thomas leans back. He gave me a stern look as I sat back in my chair. I wasn't fazed by his stare, so I gave him a blank one.

"I've already told you I don't need your help. I don't want you to kill a couple of guys just for my sake. Besides, knowing you, you'll end up killing a lot more than a few guys..."

I gave Thomas an annoyed look. I lean back in my chair and rest my feet on the stand.

"If you really didn't want my help, then why are you constantly ranting on about them to me?" I ask sincerely, to which Thomas gave me no answer. "Almost every time I either call or see you, you ramble for an hour about these fucksticks. You know what I can do, so did you think about what I can and will do to them if you continue to complain? After all, look what they've done to you."

I spread my arms out to gesture the building we're in. I look around us and all I see is a huge mess. Liquids were stained and spread all over the walls, the pool tables were flipped around, chairs scattered all over the place, etc. From what Thomas told me, the little gang was here a few hours ago. I got here about twenty minutes ago and have been drinking while listening to Thomas complain this whole time.

I sigh. I turn my head back to my friend with sympathy. "Look, I understand that you're stressed out about them, I do. But if you won't do something about them, I will." I sat up and lean in to Thomas. "Why not call the cops? Or get some security? Anything?"

Thomas relaxes a bit and steps forward. He rests his elbows on the stand as he spoke: "I can't get the cops to help. I-."

"Illegally sell drinks to underage kids?" I raise an eyebrow.

Thomas looks down and hesitantly nods, ashamed of himself. I let out an irritated breath and rest my hands in my palms.

"I can't hire any bodyguards because I'm always repaying the damages the group causes. And I need some of the money for my sister."

"Right..." I mutter, my face still in my palms. "Your sister is in the hospital and needs surgery..." I stay quiet for a moment. "...damnit, Thomas. You're seriously screwed without my help."

"...."

"...." I eventually gave up. I lost my will to drink than I usually do. I got up from my chair and put some money on the stand. "I know it's only half, but I lost my job again. When I get a-."

"I know, I know..." Thomas says, defeated. "Just try not to loose your...what number of jobs is this?"

I shrug. "Beats me. Lost count after the fifteenth job." Thomas looks at me with dissatisfaction. I don't blame him. But, whatever I guess. "Want me to help clean up?" I ask.

"No...just...just go home..."

"..." I look at him with sympathy. He looks so beaten down and done with life. I sigh. "...Fine... See you later." I gave him a half wave before walking out of his bar. "Night."

"Night, y/n." Thomas mutters loud enough for me to barley hear him, still looking at the stand.

When I exit the bar, I look back at the building. I remember him working so damn hard for this place, yet he's been through so much shit ever since. He doesn't have any breaks, does he? If I try to help him out, I'm sure I'll only get him into more trouble. Damn...I really need to get a high-paying job so I can help out.... Maybe-.

As I was about to think more, the sound of wings flapping from behind broke my thoughts. I turn around and saw nothing. I look around but saw no signs of a single bird in sight. The hell?

"..."

After a moment or two, I decided to walk home as I continued my thoughts. I can't really say Thomas necessary innocent. He's done some shady shit in the past. Maybe this is life punishing him for his mistakes.

"Well, well, well." An old, rough voice says behind me, making me stop my thoughts and walking. "Look who we finally found."

'The hell?' I turn around and found an old man with an extremely long beard standing with a woman by his side.

The old man wore a green shirt and cap. He wore some shorts and regular shoes. He held a cane in his hands. And as I studied his face, I noticed he wore a...monocle? over his left eye... The fuck is up with him?

Next to the old man was a ...rather beautiful woman, if I do say so myself, with long, straight silver hair and aqua-colored eyes. She wore a simple business suit and skirt. She looks around my age. Maybe she's his granddaughter or something?

"Who the hell are you?" I ask, impatiently. "Where you following me?"

The old man simply laughs at me. I stare at him in confusion as the woman was too.

"Don't act dumb, boy." The old man says. "You know exactly who I am."

"What-?" I stare at the two in confusion. But I suddenly felt a strange energy coming from them. My eyes widen as I recognize the energy. "Odin..." I mutter with venom.

Odin laughs harder from my reaction. "Yes! You're smarter than I thought! Good to know!"

I glare at him, annoyed. "Why are you here?" I demand.

No one's POV

Odin simply grins at y/n, the woman continues to stay silent. He strokes his beard as y/n stood still. The sun sets behind y/n as he felt his patience run out.

"Fine..." Y/n mutters.

He lifts his right arm to the side, his palm open. At first, nothing happened. The woman looks confused by his move as Odin looks pleased. Eventually though, a strange sound came from the alleyway. Something moves out of the alleyway very quickly, making a bunch of noise. Soon, something shinny explodes out of a trash bin and flew into y/n's hand. In y/n's hand was an axe. It's blade was silver with symbols engraved into it as the handle was bendy. Two orbs glowed near the top of the axe.

The axe was slowly becoming coated in ice. Y/n glares daggers at Odin as the latter continues to smile.

"If you won't say anything..." Y/n threatens coldly. He points the blade of his axe at Odin's face. "I'll just have to make you!"

To be continued...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 179 8
Returning from France, Y/N Shinomiya transfers to Shuchiin Academy, just to see that he is in the battle field of love instead of the prestigious pri...
27.8K 463 24
Classroom with Alpha Y/n. Time to educate these anime bafoons on what it's like to be Rich, AND an alpha. Not a furry story.
23K 525 49
♤This is an idea that just popped in the back of my mind a year ago and since I cannot mod and I purely like the idea I decided to let my imagination...
127K 2.9K 56
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad