Kadavul Setting

By saravspace

I Strongly Believe The Universe | An #AshAangi FanFiction | Story Written in Tanglish #1 in Trends - 08/08/21... More

Gettimelam
Ashwin-eyy
Conversations & Letters
Disclaimer
Thank You, My Sweets!
Cuteness & Hotness
WhatsApp
AshAangi
Thank You, My Sweets!
Wish
Happiness
Interlocked
Happy Friendship Day šŸ’œ
Magical Spark
Kulu Kulu
Outing
The Jolly Trip - Part 1
The Jolly Trip - Part 2
The Jolly Trip - Part 3
25K Celebrations
Fajita Sweet Potato
Bliss
Adipoli
Climax
Photoshoot
Rain dance
Dilse
Lip Mark - Part 1
Lip Mark - Part 2
Lip Mark - Part 3
Truth or Dare
AshAangi
Ah ah ah ah
BREAKING NEWS
The Trip Is Over
Back to Bengaluru
Oh no Oh no no..
Miss You, Kiruka!
Busy Busy
The Function
Enna Solla Pogirai
All Yours šŸ’œ
Binge-watch - Part 1
Binge-watch - Part 2
Binge-watch - Part 3
Fly Abroad!
One Soul
Calls
50K Celebrations!
Miss You
Happy Birthday, Ashwin-eyy!
Distanced
Life is beautiful!
Neikarapatti Curd Kurma
kadavulsetting.com

Happy Day

1.4K 163 124
By saravspace

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 12 – Happy Day of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's dive into the story! 

†****************†

Sarath answers the phone call. "Enna achu partner?"

"Partner... helmet eduthitu variya please."

"Bike-la thaan irukey partner."

"For Sivaangi-ma ku... partner." Ashwin stresses and Sarath grabs a helmet and starts walking to the parking.

"Naan kooda etho problem-nu nenaichan." Sivaangi speaks with a relaxed smile.

"Helmet romba mukkiyam ma... I have a story to tell the world." Ashwin says looking at the mirror.

"Sollunga... Kekka ready-a iruken."

"Ungaliku padika pudikum la... story-a eluthi iruken... Orange Orchard. It's on Amazon too. I will get you a copy tomorrow."

"Wow! Interesting. I am looking forward to read the story." Sivaangi smiles wildly.

Sarath walks up to them with a big smile. "Enna partner... Orange Orchard-a.. Nallathu thaan... always wear the helmet."

Ashwin hugs him for being the wonderful friend all the time. He starts the bike after Sivaangi wears the helmet.

"Ashwin-eyy... appa namba story-um book-a vara vaipu irukumo."

Ashwin smiles, "Ellam Kadavul Setting nga."

As usual. Ashwin drives the bike at the decent speed... following all the rules and regulations like he does all the time for all the things in his life except for one - that's his marriage. Though he tied the knot he did not feel it a marriage. His views may not be accepted by all, but he never did anything that his heart could not accept.

***

Ashwin and Sivaangi reaches the theatre on time. They watch the movie from the first frame.

"Ashwin-eyy... Neenga eppavumey ethai senchalum sincere-a thaan seiveengala?"

"En appadi kekareenga?"

"Illa ivalavu sincere movie-a pakkareengala... athaan ketan."

"Enaku RJ Balaji Anna-va Cross Talk Show-la irunthey pudikum. Happy to see him as a hero. Ungaliku?"

"Ennakum thaan... Cross Talk thaan appa ellam stress buster."

"FM used to be fun. Especially appa ellam that's the best way to listen to music. Now things have changed.. especially with OTT platforms coming into play, things are going to change drastically." Ashwin explains his view on the impact of the technology.

Sivaangi agrees and they continue to watch the movie.

In the interval Ashwin grabs some popcorn and ice cream for them. Sivaangi is excited on seeing the ice cream. It's been couple of months since she had one. She thanks Ashwin from the bottom of her heart.

"No sorry. No thanks. Between us." Ashwin says and Sivaangi smiles... "Agree. Yes, between us. No labels."

Ashwin laughs happily. He says, "A smile from the heart is the best gift one can give to others." He makes heart with his fingers. Sivaangi blushes. The movie resumes.

***

After the movie, the duo has food at McDonalds, follows it with a visit to Landmark.

Ashwin speaks about his long time wish of having his books featured in the landmark picks 'books' and his movies in the landmark picks 'movies'.

Sivaangi acknowledges with a subtle smile and wishes him luck. "Ashwin-eyy! The Notebook."

"Grab one... I will gift you."

Sivaangi denies saying that she already has two and insist him to gift his books. Ashwin smiles and grabs her hand. They head to Westland.

"This one features a girl with the magnet and this one features the boy with a heart illustration. Looks amazing right." Sivaangi asks Ashwin.

"Yes, they look amazing together." Ashwin says and the person-in-charge of the section adds, "It's couple tee. New Trend."

"Let grab this, Ashwin-eyy." Sivaangi says and Ashwin could not deny. Since the collections are amazing they both bought dresses and inner garments.

Time is around five in the evening and yet they did not feel like going back to office. Ashwin gets a call from Sarath asking whereabouts and he asks to manage with the team.

"The evening is beautiful." Sivaangi says and out of nowhere a person with a mic and cam meets them.

"Hey, I am VJ Phani of Put Chutney. We are asking viewers about living together. What's your view on that?"

Sivaangi is like - I'm not comfortable to speak before the camera, which they respect and Ashwin responds, "As long as you do not hurt anyone, I guess it's okay." They move away to other couples in the resting area.

Ashwin asks, "What's your view?"

"It's good to know who are getting married to. Few use it as option to cross the line but like you said if you do not hurt anyone, it's okay. Like Dice Media Little Things..."

"Oh, I love that. Especially Season 1 is my favourite." Ashwin adds...

Sivaangi holds his hand while speaking, "Kavya and Dhruv. They are just perfect together. Despite the differences they have a lot in common... that's best about the web series."

They speak a lot about the other series they have watched and enjoyed so far. The clock runs faster than they wanted. The time is six-thirty.

"Pesite irunthathula time ponnathey theiryala." Sivaangi says. Ashwin nods on the way to parking.

"Unga birthday?"

"May 7...and neenga?"

"Yay, we are May babies. May 25."

"Wow! That's call for a grand celebration." Ashwin says and Sivaangi nods happily. They both get on the bike and on the way to office, Ashwin stops at a paani-poori shop.

"You like paani pooris?" Sivaangi amazes the commons between them.

"I love them." He takes a bigger bite and adds, "Do you want me to drop at your place?"

"I've to log out. Otherwise it will be a problem." Sivaangi makes sad face.

"Let's go tooffice first, log out and head to your place if you are okay with it."Ashwin says. Sivaangi denies stating reasons about her stay at her uncle place.Ashwin is fine with it and so they head to office.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 127K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
246K 26.5K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
160K 17.5K 69
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
364K 51.3K 48
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...