butterfly || izuku midorya's...

By Neishara

Tsuchiro midorya is seperated with her twin izuku midorya when she was taken with her father to America. sh... More

introduction
past
🦋1🦋
🦋2🦋
🦋3🦋
🦋4🦋
🦋5🦋
🦋6🦋
🦋7🦋
🦋8🦋
🦋9🦋
🦋10🦋
🦋11🦋
🦋 12 🦋
🦋 13 🦋
🦋 14 🦋
🦋 15 🦋
🦋 16 🦋
🦋 17 🦋
🦋 18 🦋
🦋 19 🦋
🦋 20 🦋
🦋 21 🦋
🦋 22 🦋
🦋 23 🦋
🦋 24 🦋
🦋 25 🦋
🦋 26 🦋
🦋 27 🦋
🦋 28 🦋
🦋 29 🦋
🦋 30 🦋
🦋 31 🦋
🦋 32 🦋
behind the scenes
🦋 33 🦋
🦋 34 🦋
🦋 35 🦋
🦋 36 🦋
🦋 37 🦋
🦋 38 🦋
🦋 39 🦋
🦋 40 🦋
🦋 41 🦋
🦋 42 🦋
🦋 43 🦋
🦋 44 🦋
🦋 45 🦋
🦋 46 🦋
🦋 47 🦋
🦋 48 🦋
🦋 49 🦋
🦋 50 🦋
epilogue ( future )
giyuu ending
Bakugou ending
Announcements
Poly relationship
Special 18K 🦋
oneshot : the wedding
another crossover
pregnancy announcement
Tsuchiro's final months
kidnapped
opinions
patrolling with babies
beach day

hero gala

139 4 0
By Neishara

Orders of many dresses and suits were flying here and there, the news of the hero gala hit the fashion industry like a truck. 

And that's what tokuki todoroki is having, "okaaay, the hero earphone Jack request a long and short dress that is purple.... Chargebolt request a....... Pikachu themed suit ?" Tokuki asked herself in confusedment. 

"I'll start drawing then..."

~

Her workers were sewing the dresses and suits, there was the red cheongsam with a tiny bit of gold that was designed for creati. 

A white jumper with an off sleeve top with pink and turquoise pattern was designed for the acid hero pinky. 

A black and white strip suit for the snake shadow hero Iguro...

And even a dress for her butterfly best friend that was displayed on a mannequin. 

Not just current heroes, but former heroes will be coming as well. 

Beside tsuchiro's dress was a suit that was made for the former number one hero, all might.

"Careful with the stitches on Eraserheads suit, and careful with the lace on eri's dress" tokuki said walking around handing her designed to her sewers. 

"Your designs are getting more unique each day haru- I mean todoroki-san !" Her sewer praise. 

But when her sewing team saw where their boss was, she was gone. 

~

After finish vomitting, tokuki got a call .

"Moshi Moshi ?" She asked the other person on the call, as she was holding a wall as a support. 

"A dress ? For mitsuri ? Oh course, it will be ready before the hero gala-" but she vomitted on the toilet again. 

"Oh my goodness are you okay ?!" the love hero on the other line asked her. 

"Yes, it's okay.... I may just have overworked. But no worries, your dress will be ready withing a week" Tokuki said as she wobly walk to her working table. 

~

"Yes ! I heard her vomitting !" Mitsuri said to tsuchiro and some other heroes who was walking towards Tokuki's studio for their fitting. 

"Really ? She didn't tell me....." Todoroki said as he look to the ground. 

"Maybe she doesn't want to worry you todoroki-kun, just stay positive !"

~

The receptionist guide them to the fitting room where more than 50 dresses and suits were being displayed. 

"This is amazing, she did this in one week ?" All might asked as they all gasped at the view. 

"Yes, tokuki-sama has worked hard for this. She searched on what style you like, colours, patterns, and even what material you are comfortable with" the sewing team explained. 

"That's my wife right there" todoroki proudly said. 

"And where is she ?" Tsuchiro finally asked. 

"U-uhm..." "Sorry iam late, I vomitted on the way here...."

Tokuki said as she has black holes, her skin was pale and she was riding on her diamond debris. 

"Tokuki, have you even sleep ?" Mina asked her. 

"Hahah, sleep is for the weak. So have you tried the dresses and suits ?" Tokuki asked, it was like Mr aizawa female version but with Auburn hair .

"Honeybun, you need to sleep....." Todoroki said to her. 

"Nope ! Les go !"

~

Aizawa was talking to tokuki side by side, the both of them look like father and daughter. 

"You should rest tokuki...." "I can sleep when iam finish...."

Todoroki can finally make her sleep after pulling her to his lap, cuddling her to sleep. 

"She worked so hard ...." Tsuchiro said giving tokuki a blanket. 

"Iam still shock she can stay awake for 5 days...." Denki said .

"That's tokuki for you, she literally played a game with me for 3 days straight and that's my limit" Shinso said. 

~

Then mitsuri found a pregnancy test on the toilet table, "GUYS GUYS GUYS !"

"LOOK WHAT I FOUND !" She squealed. 

"Eh ?!"

"She's pregnant ?" Todoroki asked in pure shock. 

"CONGRATULATIONS BROO !" Kiri said patting his back. 

"We're gonna be an auntie of two kids !" The girls squealed. 

"Better be ready for her cravings" "and mood swings..."

Bakugou and giyuu said to todoroki. 

Todoroki looked confused, he then nodded as giyuu patted his back .

~

"THE HERO GALA WHERE THE TOP SUPER HEROES ARE ATTENDING IS IN LIVE ! HERE WE HAVE THE BEAUTIFUL CREATI USING HER BEAUTIFUL DRESS, SAY CREATI ! WHO IS THE DESIGNER ?" An interviewer asked Momo .

"Well, this dress was made by my best friend tokuki todoroki... Most of the dresses that the heroes wear are also designed by her !" Creati said as she pointed at Eraserhead and eri who just came with Shinso behind them. 

While shoto, being the protective guy he is didn't even leave Tokuki's side. 

"Is it true that you are the one who designed most of the dresses in the hero gala ?" "How is your marriage ?" "Shoto, why is ms.todoroki looks sick ?"

"She is sick because she is having my baby Inside her, and yes she designed those dresses and iam proud of her because of that now excuse me your making her uncomfortable" he said as he leads her inside. 

"Tsuchiro midoriya ! With the news of you being pregnant how are you feeling ?" Tsuchiro looked at the camera and smiled. 

"Iam feeling fine, giyuu and dynamite has treated and care for me well" she smiled, as she kissed the two heroes that was beside her. 

"C'mon, we should get inside"

~

"Giyuu.... Iam tired...." Tsuchiro whined as she was Hugging giyuu from behind while bakugou was talking to sero and denki. 

"Maybe that's why you shouldn't have wore those heels tsuchiro, you don't look taller anyways...." Giyuu mumbled the last sentence. 

"Excuse me ! My height is fine ! And yet I can just fly higher than you ! HMP !" Tsuchiro said Crossing her arms and walks away from giyuu. 

"And that's her mood swings again...." Giyuu deadpanned. 

~

"Kota ! You came here with Mandalay and pixie Bob right ?" Tsuchiro greeted the teen. 

"Yeah, auntie Mandalay is talking with rag doll near the beverage stall. Iam searching for eri" Kouta said with a little blush. 

"Oooooooooh, does someone has a crush~" tsuchiro teased him .

He blushed, "f-fine, I do have a little crush on her.... But everytime I tried to confessed...."

Flashback

"U-uhhhmmmm, eri ? Can I talk to you for a second ?" Kouta asked her as they were on their way to the park

Kouta was In an advanced class, so he skipped a grade .

"Huh ? Sure Kouta-kun ! What's up ?" The blue haired girl asked him .

"W-well, i-i wanted to tell you that I li-" "MIRIOO !!"

Eri squealed seeing lemillion wearing his suit. 

"Eri ! Oh hi Kouta !" Mirio said with a smile.  Kouta can only nodd in return. 

"So it's basically like I like her but she likes Mirio..." Kouta said, while tsuchiro was trying to stiffle her laugh. 

"The time will come Kouta-kun, just you wait" she assured patting his head. 

~

The awards were being given,

Deku winning the most inspiring hero. 

Dynamite winning the most fast rescue hero. 

Shoto winning the favorite hero award. 

Giyuu winning the victimless hero. 

Tsuchiro winning the most inspiring hero for female. 

Mina winning the favorite feminist. 

And others. 

~

Tokuki was having Todoroki's coat on her shoulders as she was eating a pastry on a table, while her husband was stuffing her food .

"Sho-kun, iam full...." She said plopping to the table face first. 

"C'mon, a bit more. I want my little baby to be healthy" shoto said as he kissed Tokuki's tummy from her dress. 

"SEE ! Why can't you two be caring like that !" Tsuchiro bonked both giyuu's and bakugou's head. 

"Maybe I shou- oh hi nobara-chan~" and that's her mood swings again. 

"When will this end....." Giyuu whined to his co-husband. 

"Around.... 7-8 more months, hang in there" bakugou said as they both patted each other's backs.

~

Tsuchiro was talking to nobara and itadori when suddenly she got tapped from behind. 

"Yahoo~ CHIRO-CHAN !" It Emma, she was wearing a beautiful dress with her hair tied on her back .

"W-wait, your the famous influencer ! Emma right ! Where's Norman and ray, are they here too ?!" Nobara asked as itadori started to search around .

"Yup ! Their there" Emma said pointing at Norman who was talking to endeavour, and ray talking with Iguro. 

"Uwaaah ! See you kugisaki, iam talking to ray !" Itadori said already running towards the ravennete. 

"Can you give me some tips so I can be famous like you ?!" Nobara asked Emma as a notebook and pen suddenly appeared on her hands from thin air. 

"Well, you need to be kind even off cameras ! Your personality is the key actually !" Emma said to nobara.

They both were talking fastly, tsuchiro almost thought she and them were related because of the mumbling.

Then she saw a familiar Ravennete, "GUMI GUMI !" She squealed at the boy who she was interning with. 

"How are you, since the internships we haven't grew contact with each other" tsuchiro asked the spiky ravennete. 

"I've been good Tsuchiro-san, and i thank you so much for the chance to intern under you.  It sure is better than interning with gojou-san" "HEY ! I CAN HEAR YOU !"

"I know !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 16.8K 25
Kecelakaan pesawat membuat Jennie dan Lisa harus bertahan hidup di hutan antah berantah dengan segala keterbatasan yang ada, keduanya berpikir, merek...
47.8K 3.4K 50
"Jika ada yang harus berkorban dalam cinta ini, maka itu cintaku yang bertepuk sebelah tangan" - Dziya Idzes "Sekat-sekat ruang yang tertutup layakn...
102K 18K 187
Jimin membutuhkan biaya untuk operasi transplantasi ginjal sang bunda namun dia bingung mencari uang kemana dalam waktu kurung 2 bulan. Sementara CEO...
173K 14.8K 26
Ernest Lancer adalah seorang pemuda kuliah yang bertransmigrasi ke tubuh seorang remaja laki-laki bernama Sylvester Dimitri yang diabaikan oleh kelua...