๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

Autorstwa httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... Wiฤ™cej

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 5; 2x11
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 17; 3x05

3.9K 84 42
Autorstwa httptonkin

same outfit as last chapter(:

what do they know?- mindless self indulgence
"mess me up beyond all recognition"

Mystic Falls

The only emotion Klaus could feel was betrayal. After Luna confessed to everything and admitted to the secrets and lies, Klaus was blinded by rage, and his temper tantrum did in fact leave Luna with a snapped neck. She was in and out of consciousness. Every time she could feel life pouring back into her, it was immediately ripped away as punishment. Every time she could feel her body begin to gain power, she was pulled back in the cold void. No matter how many times Luna would die - temporarily or not - she would never get used to the feeling. 

She never really considered what her victims were thinking when she would drain the life out of them. She had control over their lives and she didn't give a second thought to their dreams, hopes, family. Anything. She was the one who could make the choice if they would live or die. And she chose death. She condemned others to an eternity of darkness and emptiness. She cursed others to feel what she was feeling right in this moment. Only for Luna, it was fast. A quick neck snap forced her into a temporary slumber. And she would come back, the people she killed wouldn't. 

Eventually, she could feel herself beginning to wake up. Luna expected to feel her neck snap and she was prepared for it. But, there was no neck snap. Hesitantly, she opened her eyes and looked around. Her vision was blurry and she could barely make out where she was. Once it focused, she saw Rebekah standing over her. She could feel her grow nervous when she saw the Original, she looked around and saw that Stefan wasn't next to her. 

Luna's gaze went from the empty space on the ground to Rebekah. She wasn't sure if Rebekah was angry at her for lying about Elena being alive. Luna didn't know what she was going to do. But since Stefan wasn't laying next to her, she assumed the worst. She didn't know where they were or how long she'd been unconscious. After a few moments of silence, Luna decided to speak up, "Where are we?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper. 

"Don't ask questions you already know the answers to." Rebekah said, walking towards her. 

Her jaw clenched and she restrained herself from moving away with every step Rebekah took towards her. Although she was her best friend, and they have been best friends for decades, Luna was scared of her. Probably for the first time in their whole friendship, did Luna feel she was going to be on the receiving end of Rebekah's anger. Instead of attacking her, Rebekah simply helped her up. 

"I understand why you kept it a secret, but you have to understand that Nik will not. He expected you and your brother to be loyal and you ended up betraying him," Rebekah started. Luna didn't say anything. Her eyes were wide while she watched the blonde, prepared for anything. It was as if Rebekah could sense her fear, so she spoke, "I'm not going to hurt you." 

"How do I know that?" Luna questioned, never once taking her eyes off of Rebekah. 

"You don't. But I guess you're just going to have to trust me." She answered. 

Luna's fearful expression morphed into a glare. She wasn't completely sure that Rebekah was telling the truth. Deep down, she wanted to trust her. But recently, that was the one thing that she could barely find herself doing. Trusting someone. Luna suddenly found herself feeling uncomfortable and she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. 

 "But," Rebekah started which made Luna let out an exhausted sigh. She threw her had back in exasperation before turning back to her, "You are going to have to help us. Help Nik make his hybrids." 

"What the hell do you want me to do?" Luna argued, her tone making Rebekah's lips turn up into an amused smirk. 

"Well, for one, you're a witch. You should be able to figure something out. And, we may or may not have to threaten a few people." Rebekah added, trailing off towards the end of the sentence. 

"Perfect," Luna muttered before furrowing her brows, "Who exactly do we have the threaten?" 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

"I can't believe I've agreed to do this." Luna thought to herself as she walked through the hallways of Mystic Falls High School. She was walking a few steps behind Rebekah, not sure where they were going. Or who they were going to. All she knew was that it wasn't going to be good. But this was better than a snapped neck. 

After walking for a few more moments, Luna was stopped by Rebekah. She looked to the end of the hallway to see Caroline and Tyler making out with each other. Luna scrunched her nose in disgust but Rebekah continued walking down the hallway, approaching the couple. Her eyes widened at the blonde's action, but she sped next to her to catch up. 

"You two are adorable." Rebekah interrupted, making the couple break apart. Caroline's eyes went from Rebekah to Luna. Noticing the girls look, Luna pursed her lips and looked away. The last thing she wanted was questioning gazes from people she just met. And she knew they weren't looks of happiness that she had come back, they were of judgement. All of them knew what Luna and Stefan had done over the summer, and she was positive no one felt pity for them. Not even Damon. 

"Uh, do we know you?" Caroline questioned, moving her eyes from Luna to Rebekah. She was clearly frustrated with the sudden appearance of the Original. 

Rebekah ignored her question and continued speaking, "You're Caroline, Elena's friend. Which makes you Tyler, the werewolf." 

Tyler and Caroline were clearly alarmed by Rebekah's knowledge of who they were. Caroline moved forward, closer to Luna's best friend, standing protectively in front of Tyler. Luna, who had her back up against the locker, visibly cringed at her bravery. Although it was a sweet gesture, it was stupid. Caroline didn't stand a chance against an Original. 

"And who are you?" Caroline asked, anger lacing her voice. 

A wicked grin found itself on Rebekah's face as she spoke, "I'm the new girl." With those words, Rebekah extracted her fangs and let the veins under her eyes appear as she lunged towards the blonde. Her neck was snapped within seconds and Tyler watched, helpless. 

His eyes were wide, and he was speechless. He didn't know if he was going to die or not, but given what he just saw - Tyler thought his chances were pretty slim. Before he could even think of anything to say, Rebekah had a tight grip on the back of his neck, "Follow us, Luna." 

She pushed herself off the locker and followed a few steps behind the werewolf and vampire. Tyler protested a few times as they walked towards the gym, which made Rebekah tighten her grip on his neck and Luna scold him to be quiet. Luna assumed that Klaus and Elena were at the gym, which was why they were on their way there. 

Suddenly, the doors to the gym swung open, revealing Klaus, Elena, Bonnie and Matt, "Ugh, get off of me." Tyler complained, making all eyes go to the three who entered the gymnasium. 

"Hush now." Rebekah cooed in a mocking tone.

"I'd like you all the meet my sister, Rebekah. Word of warning, she can be quite mean. And, obviously, you all know Luna." Klaus introduced, gesturing towards the two blondes. 

"Don't be an ass." Rebekah scolded, glaring at Klaus. She then pushed Tyler towards Klaus and Klaus now had a tight grip on his forearm. 

"Leave him alone." Elena called out, fear evident in her voice. But Klaus ignored her plead and walked further into the gym, "I'm gonna make this very simple," Klaus started, "Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." Klaus then, bit into his wrist and forced Tyler to drink from it. Tyler grunted in protest and tried to squirm out of Klaus' hold. 

"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake..." Klaus took her wrist from Tyler's mouth and wrapped his hands around his face in preparation to snap his neck, "... you'd better hurry." 

Then, a crack flooded the room. Tyler's lifeless body fell to the floor with a thump. Elena gasped in shock and sadness, upset that one of her friends was forced to transition into a hybrid. She then turned to look at Luna with a scowl. Elena knew Luna didn't owe her anything, and she knew Luna didn't have to save her or her friends. 

Her face quickly dropped into a sympathetic expression when she examined how Luna looked. This was the first time Elena had seen her since she left with the Original, and she could already see changes in the blonde. They were noticeable even though Elena wasn't close with the Salvatore girl. Elena was holding out hope for Stefan and she saw no reason to not do the same for Luna. 

Feeling a pair of eyes on her, she turned her head to meet the doppelgänger's worried gaze. Luna noticed the apprehension in her eyes, so she tried to give her a small smile - but she failed. She couldn't smile in assurance when all she felt was fear. Something bad was going to happen. Something bad has happened. Tyler was laying dead on the gym floor and it was only going to get worse, and there was nothing they could do to stop it. Although Luna was a heretic and over 150 years old, she wouldn't be able to take two Original vampires. 

Everyone was silent. No one could bring themselves to speak after just witnessing their friend die. But, after many minutes of an uncomfortable silence, Matt spoke up, "He killed him." 

"He's not dead. Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire." Elena assured, pacing around Tyler's body. 

"And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition." Klaus spoke up, jumping off the bleachers Rebekah and Luna were seated on. Go on, then. Go fetch your Grimoires and enchantments and whatnot. Luna can even go with you to help." 

Luna threw her hands up in displeasure. She was continuously getting forced to perform spells which probably won't give him the answers he wanted. She narrowed her eyes on the back of his head and he walked towards Bonnie, Elena and Matt. Klaus turned around and flashed her a quick smile in entertainment, making Luna scoff at his cockiness. 

The small exchange between the ex-couple made Rebekah lean in and whisper into Luna's ear, "I take back what I said about Caroline and Tyler, you two are adorable." 

Luna rolled her eyes before turning to look at Rebekah, "He snapped my neck repeatedly for trying to protect my family. I hardly see how we're adorable." Luna argued, sarcasm and irritation lacing her voice. Rebekah always liked the idea of Klaus and Luna together. Even before they confessed their feelings for one another, she always hinted at the idea of them getting together. She loved the idea of her becoming her sister-in-law. So when Rebekah sees the conflict between them, it upsets her. She knew how in love they were. And she knows for a fact they still are in love. Even though they bicker and are constantly angry at one another, they can't hate each other forever. Running was exhausting but pushing away feelings and pretending they didn't exist was the real chore. 

They then jumped off the bleachers and followed after Klaus, who was holding onto Elena. Her and Bonnie exchanged a look. Elena gave her best friend a small nod of certainty. Bonnie then turned to look at Luna with a questioning look, asking if she was going with them. Luna nodded and followed after Matt and Bonnie as they ran out of the gym in fear. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

The walk down the hallway was almost at a run. The pace slowly got faster and faster because of how much the three were panicking. Bonnie wanted to protect Elena, Matt was terrified because he just watched his friends neck get snapped, and Luna wanted to protect her family and new friends. The three reeked of anxiety and the conditions they were under only made it worse. They not only had to figure out a way to help Klaus and make sure others didn't die in the process. 

"What are you two gonna do?" Matt asked fearfully. 

"I have no idea. The curse he's talking about is 1000 years old. My Grimoires don't go back the far." Bonnie answered. 

"Can you ask those dead witches that helped you before?" Matt asked, desperation clear in his voice. Luna kept quiet as they conversed, she was trying to come up with a solution - but she came up blank. 

"I don't have contact with them anymore. They cut me off when I brought Jeremy back to life." Bonnie explained. 

Luna eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Jeremy died?" She had clearly missed a lot over the summer. 

Bonnie and Matt's gaze went over to her as they continued walking, "Yeah, he got shot and I brought him back." Bonnie answered. Luna hummed in response. The trio then stopped in the middle of the hallway, Bonnie's hand was on Luna's forearm before speaking, "Do you know anyway we can help Klaus without Elena dying?" 

Luna took a deep breath before answering, "When Klaus was trying to figure out how to save his hybrids, he tried to get into contact with the Original witch using a talisman - something that belonged to her," Luna paused for a moment, trying to decide if she could continue, "Elena's necklace. The one Stefan gave her." 

Bonnie's face dropped in defeat and Luna immediately regretted speaking, "Katherine took it from me."

Luna rolled her eyes, "Of course she did." 

"Wait," Bonnie said in realisation, "I can't contact the dead, but Jeremy can." 

"He can?" Luna asked in shock. She wasn't sure when the Gilbert had developed the skill, but it was somewhat impressive. 

"Yeah, when I brought him back he started seeing ghosts." Bonnie explained. 

Luna frowned in confusion, "But wouldn't be only be able to communicate with the ghost if he has an emotional connection to them?" 

"Maybe one the ghosts he can talk to can try find the Original witch?" She said, but it came out as more of a question than a statement. 

"It's worth a shot," Luna muttered, "One of you two call Jeremy, see how quick he can get here." 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆ 

Bonnie and Luna were outside of the school, trying to find a solution but they couldn't figure anything out. She was currently on the phone with Matt while Luna was looking through a Grimoire. They started walking to Matt's truck, "We're gonna go to his house, see if he's there." 

Luna nodded slowly as an uneasy silence filled the air. They hadn't had a conversation since she left town and Luna understood that it would be difficult for Bonnie be be comfortable around her - considering she spent her whole summer ripping people's heads off. They had gotten quite close since Luna got into town and Bonnie was one of the first friends she made. She was also one of the only people she didn't despise. Suddenly, Luna felt arms wrap around her neck, pulling her into a hug. She tensed at the sudden contact before relaxing and hugging the Bennett back. 

"I'm really happy you're back." Bonnie spoke pulling away to give Luna a reassuring smile. 

 "I'm happy I'm back too." She responded, reciprocating the smile. In truth, she was happy to be back. She had longed to come back to Mystic Falls and she was finally here. She just wished it would've been under better circumstances. 

Bonnie opened her mouth to say something else but was cut off by her phone ringing. She answered it instantly, "What is taking so long?" Bonnie spoke into the phone. 

"This is gonna sound crazy but I think Vicki's trying to reach out to me." Matt answered. 

Bonnie and Luna shared a confused look, "What?" Bonnie asked.

"I think she can help us save Tyler." Matt responded. 

"Jeremy can help us save Tyler." Bonnie corrected.

"We can't find Jeremy. We need to try something else. I have an idea but I'm gonna need your help. Yours and Luna's. Meet me at the pool." Matt argued. 

"I don't understand." Bonnie told him. Both of them weren't sure what Matt was getting at. How was Vicki going to help them if she's dead? 

"Jeremy can see ghosts because you brought him back from the dead. I need you to do that for me." Matt elaborated. 

"What? No, Matt, that's crazy." Bonnie rejected. 

"This is gonna work. Trust me."  Matt assured. 

"Put it on speaker phone." Luna whispered to Bonnie and she complied, placing the phone on the truck which they were leaning on. 

"Matt, listen to me, you don't have to kill yourself. There are other things we can do to figure this out." Luna reasoned. She wasn't sure where this idea was coming from. Possibly because he was still grieving his sister and the idea of seeing her again made him jump to extreme solutions. 

"She's right. I can't do that kind of magic anymore, anyways." Bonnie voiced, panic clear in her voice. 

"You don't need magic, Bonnie. You just have to be a lot better than I was at CPR." Matt answered before hanging up the phone. 

After the phone call ended, Bonnie and Luna locked eyes before rushing into the school to find Matt and stop him. Hopefully they would be able to find him before he did anything stupid. The last thing they needed was someone else dying. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Luna and Bonnie found themselves at the pool quite quickly thanks to Luna's supernatural speed. But unfortunately, they already found Matt at the bottom of the pool. Bonnie was quick to dive into the pool to help him out while Luna waited at the side of the pool anxiously. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw Bonnie appear above water with Matt's body. She reached out to grab onto his body to help him onto the side of the pool. Luna immediately started panicking when she didn't hear a pulse.  

Bonnie started doing compressions but Matt still wasn't responsive, "Matt, please! I can't do this. There's nothing else I can do." Bonnie pleaded. 

Noticing Bonnie's struggle, Luna stepped in hoping that it could give Bonnie a moment to relax, "Bonnie, let me try something." 

Looking over to the blonde, she connected eyes with her and gave a quick nod in acknowledgement. The Salvatore took a deep breath before lifting her hands over his lifeless body and muttering a quick spell, hoping it would bring him back from the other side. She continued chanting, just above a whisper, but Matt still wasn't waking up. 

Dropping her hands down to her side, she looked over to the Bennett witch who rushed down next to Luna and started pressing down on Matt's chest. Thankfully, he started to cough up water and he turned to his side taking in deep breaths. Bonnie began comforting Matt and helped him sit up. 

"You are such an idiot." Luna muttered as she stood up. She put her hand out, offering to help Bonnie and Matt up. Bonnie took Luna's hand quicker than Matt did, who eyed her hand in hesitation. Taking notice of this, she spoke up, "I'm not gonna hurt you." 

He bit his lip before taking her hand, he almost fell but Luna's tight grip on his hand kept him from falling, "Come on, we need to go we don't have that much time to figure this out." Luna said walking towards the exit, Bonnie and Matt following behind closely. 

As they were in the hallway, Bonnie spoke, "As soon as you feel better, I'm gonna kill you." 

"But it worked. I saw her, I saw Vicki." Matt told her, looking between both girls. 

"You did?" Bonnie asked. 

"She said she had a message for you." Matt said, looking directly at Bonnie. 

"For me?" Bonnie repeated, almost shocked it was for her. 

"From the witch that put the hybrid curse on Klaus. She said Elena shouldn't have survived Klaus' ritual. The hybrids can't transition because Elena's still alive." Matt explained.

With those words, Luna's eyes furrowed in confusion. Why would the Original witch, who hated Klaus, just give them the answer for their problem. 

"That can't be right." Luna mumbled. 

"What do you mean?" Bonnie questioned, turning to look at the blonde. 

"Yes, please do explain." Klaus spoke up, making all three snap their heads towards him. 

Luna turned go look back at Bonnie and Matt, before tilting her head towards them door. They understood what she meant and left the hallway hastily.

"So, what is it? Don't tell me you're coming up with an excuse because you want to save the people you've known for only a few months." Klaus teased. 

"Whatever," Luna dismissed not wanting to listen to him mocking her new friendships, "Do you want to hear my explanation or do you want to fuck it up again and not be able to make any more hybrids?" 

Klaus chuckled quietly, gesturing her to go on, "The Original witch told them that the reason you can't make hybrids is because Elena is alive," Luna started, taking a step closer to Klaus with every word, "But the Original witch, from what I've heard, kind of hated you. No offence. So, why would she give you an answer to your problem if she's the one who made your wolf side dormant? The last thing she'd want is for you to make more hybrids." She stopped walking just as she came close to his face. 

He narrowed his eyes before speaking, "How do I know you're not tricking me to keep Elena alive?" 

"I guess you're just gonna have to trust me." 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Turns out, Luna was right. Elena's blood was the key to everything. Klaus had compelled Stefan to turn his humanity off and to stay and watch Elena. Luckily, Luna wasn't compelled to do anything. So, she took it as an opportunity to stay in Mystic Falls without being forced to do anything for the hybrid. 

The Salvatore siblings walked into their home to see Damon and Elena having a conversation, "Well, isn't this cozy?" Stefan's sarcastic voice flooded the room making Elena's head snap towards the siblings and Damon shoot up from his seat. 

Stefan didn't look intimidated by Damon's defensive stance, "What are you two doing here?" Damon questioned. Luna assumed Damon didn't know that she wasn't compelled to do anything for Klaus due to his angry tone. 

"Last I checked, we live here." Stefan said, walking down the steps to pour himself a drink. 

Rolling her eyes, Luna answered the question Damon really wanted the answer to, "He was compelled to watch over Elena." 

"And you?" Damon asked, still annoyed with his siblings sudden appearance.

"I wasn't compelled to do anything." Luna answered as a playful grin pulled up on her face. 

"Don't worry, I won't bother you any longer," Stefan interjected, "So you two can continue with your declarations of love." He finished looking between Damon and Elena before walking out of the room. 

The pair shared uncomfortable looks after hearing Stefan's words. Luna stood there awkwardly for a moment before clearing her throat, drawing Elena and Damon's attention, "I'm gonna go up to my room." She spoke as she turned around to leave. 

But, before she could go Damon's voice stopped her, "Luna?" 

She turned around to face her older brother, her eyebrows raised, "Yeah?" 

"I'm glad you're back." 

She smiled in acknowledgement, and it was a genuine smile. It wasn't one she would fake for him to believe she was okay, she smiled and she meant it. She was happy to be back. But her face fell as she walked away in realisation that the feeling could disappear so quickly. The minute she could feel herself enjoying herself, or being happy that she was with her family, something ruined it. Whether it was immortal hybrids, doppelgänger's or just herself. Something would always ruin it. 

an; help this chapter was so long. but tbh i kinda liked it because it was more descriptive then just talking back and forth. but i go so far into description the paragraph it like 300 words. anyways, i hope you guys liked this one looool. 

i really just wanna get through these next few episodes because i just wanna write a certain episode which im really excited for and its not fair i have to wait :/  

uh also bonnie and luna>> everyone else. and even though i dont really like elena im gonna make her tolerable in this book. 

comments and votes are vvvv appreciated <3333 TY FOR 5K READS!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

413K 10.8K 39
"Don't give your heart to a monster and be surprised when they break it." #2 in klaus - 3/4/21 #3 in theoriginals - 11/23/20 #2 in tvd - 1/6/21 Book...
965K 17.7K 42
Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it brings a shock to everyone. But Lily didn't j...
168K 6.1K 47
'he set fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch her' [BOOK ONE OF LILY FORBES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 2-4] [THE ORIGINALS SEAS...
235K 7.5K 30
What would happen if Caroline knew about vampires way before the Salvatore brothers come to Mystic Falls? แด…แด€แดแดษด ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›ษชแด‡, ษช'แด ษขแดษดษดแด€ ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ แด›แด แด˜แดœแด› แด›สœ...