Kadavul Setting

By saravspace

I Strongly Believe The Universe | An #AshAangi FanFiction | Story Written in Tanglish #1 in Trends - 08/08/21... More

Gettimelam
Ashwin-eyy
Conversations & Letters
Disclaimer
Thank You, My Sweets!
Cuteness & Hotness
WhatsApp
AshAangi
Thank You, My Sweets!
Wish
Happiness
Happy Friendship Day šŸ’œ
Magical Spark
Kulu Kulu
Happy Day
Outing
The Jolly Trip - Part 1
The Jolly Trip - Part 2
The Jolly Trip - Part 3
25K Celebrations
Fajita Sweet Potato
Bliss
Adipoli
Climax
Photoshoot
Rain dance
Dilse
Lip Mark - Part 1
Lip Mark - Part 2
Lip Mark - Part 3
Truth or Dare
AshAangi
Ah ah ah ah
BREAKING NEWS
The Trip Is Over
Back to Bengaluru
Oh no Oh no no..
Miss You, Kiruka!
Busy Busy
The Function
Enna Solla Pogirai
All Yours šŸ’œ
Binge-watch - Part 1
Binge-watch - Part 2
Binge-watch - Part 3
Fly Abroad!
One Soul
Calls
50K Celebrations!
Miss You
Happy Birthday, Ashwin-eyy!
Distanced
Life is beautiful!
Neikarapatti Curd Kurma
kadavulsetting.com

Interlocked

1.7K 170 89
By saravspace

Hello Makkalae,

I am back with Chapter 9 – Interlocked of #KadavulSetting | An #AshAangi Fanfiction Written in Tanglish.

I'd like to thank my constants (you know who...) as well as all the new readers for hoping in and reading the story in one shot and of course, to my champions-eyy (you know who...) Nandrigal 🙏

Without much further ado, let's get into the story!

†****************†

In the evening Sivaangi joins Ashwin. She takes the pillion seat on Ashwin's bike. Rajeev and Ranjini, as usual, they are on the own. Sarath rides his bike. On the way to Sarath's home, they grab some juices, beers, vodkas, chips, and food. As soon as they step inside the house, the quickly arrange the living room like a party hall, unwrapping the drinks and setting the mood backed up by great music.

Sivaangi sits in the sofa next to Ashwin. Sarath occupies the single sofa placed next to the couple sofa. Rajeev and Rajini uses the couple sofa. The music in on, some peppy numbers are played as the night take over the mood.

After the first round Rajeev says, "This is amazing setup, man. I did not know that you had such a big space. We must party more."

Ranjini seals Rajeev lips for a brief minute and then says, "We must party hard! We rock!"

Sarath pours the next round of vodka for Rajeev and Ranjini while his glass of juice remains untouched. Ashwin signals him to go with his favourite beer, so he grabs a new cup and fills it with beer.

While Ashwin drinking the Orange juice, Sivaangi speaks after emptying the glass of orange juice, "They are on fire mode."

"Avanga eppavuma appadi thaan." Ashwin responds, changes the song. This time he plays "Thanitotti", and the mood gets uplifted.

Round after round, the three of them gets high in energy, while Ashwin and Sivaangi gets in a to one-to-one chat.

"Neenga eppadi.. eppavumey Saraku adika mateengala?" Sivaangi poses the challenge.

"Illanga..." Ashwin says and Sivaangi interrupts, "Teetotaller eh?"

"Appadiyum sollalam. Simple la sollanumna... entha bothailayum interest illanga. Avalavu thaanga." Ashwin keeps it simple.

Sivaangi applauds him. "Intha Crush illana Love story ethavathu iruka?"

"Athellam ethuvum illanga. Basically naan yaarukittayum free-ya palaghala. Partner mattum thaan appathila irunthu enooda friend." Ashwin says looking into her child-like eyes. Loses him inside her eyes for a brief time and adds, "Ungolda love story pathi sollunga?"

"Orey oru crush story mattum irukku. Naan 11th padikkum pothu enna oru payan vachu kalaipaanga. Crush thaan... Paakka nalla irupaan. Avanukkum enna romba pudikum. Oru naal avan vanthu enkitta unaku yaaru crush nu kettan... Athikku naan sonen. Unnai Yaara vachu kalaikaranga? Unnai vachu. Appa neethaan en crush-u sonnen."

"En appa athai develop pannala?" Ashwin asks out of curiosity.

"Namakkum Love-kum Romba thooram athaan." Sivaangi laughs out loud.

"Oh..." Ashwin says...

"Oh..." Sivaangi could not control her laugh after the 'oh'.

"Neenga WhatsApp thavira vera entha social media irukeenga?" Sivaangi unlocks her phone.

"Namakum Socialmedia-kum Romba thooranga. WhatsApp-ey just oru messaging platform-a thaan use pannren." Ashwin gets into a more comfortable position reducing the gap between Sivaangi and him.

"Okay... unga favourite colour enna?"

"Purple... ungalthu?"

"Same pinch... purple thaan." Sivaangi says and even before she shoots the next question, Ashwin asks, "Oru song padungala please."

"Enna song, sirikathey paadata?" Sivaangi asks, Ashwin nods and she starts singing...

"Sirikaadhae sirikaadhae siripaalae mayakaadhae adikaadhae adikaadhae azhagaalae adikaadhae..."

Ashwin slips into a magical world where everyone else gets blurred and it's just Sivaangi and him singing songs and discussing on topics he never thought would discuss with anyone.

***

In the middle of the night Rajeev and Ranjini gets knocked out, Sarath guides them to sleep in the sofa-cum-bed in the living room. Ashwin gets Sarath moves to the bedroom while Sivaangi walks-in to the guest room.

"Ashwin-eyy," Sivaangi screams as soon as she goes inside.

Ashwin and Sarath runs to check on Sivaangi. "Enna achu?"

"Lizard. There is a very big lizard." Sivaangi speaks in a frightened tone.

"Ennathu?" Sarath asks and Ashwin says, "Balli da... Atho irukku paaru antha chinna balli."

"Athu paapa balli ma... Amma balli inga engayavathu irukkum." Sarath adds salt to the scary tale.

"Ennathu ithavoda perusu iruka? Iyo. Ashwin-eyy nee ingaya thoongu please. Please please please please."

"Okay ma.. Bed perusa thaanae irukku." Sarath says.

Ashwin has no other choice and so he agrees to it. Sivaangi sleeps on the left side of the bed and Ashwin takes the right side. Ashwin mind voice is like... "Morning thaanae video call-la orey bed-la padukara effect la irunthom. Ippa unmaiyala va."

Sivaangi breaks the silence. She says, "Neenga freeya paduthukonga."

Sivaangi looks for the additional pillow to hug but there is none. Ashwin reads her mind, "Do you need additional pillows?"

"Illa Ashwin-eyy... I am good" Sivaangi says, and she sings... "Snehidhanae snehidhanae ragasiya snehidhanae chinna chinnadhaai korikkaigal sevikodu snehidhanae..." She follows the song by the song, "Ondra iranda aasaigal..."

They sleep the night.

***

Early in the morning, Sivaangi wakes up due to a loud horn. She puzzles in her heard on why the pillow turned so hard that night, and then realizes it is not the pillow but Ashwin. She rubs the sleep of her eyes to find that they are hugging each other. It thrills her body in a good way. She tries to move so that she can sleep but their legs are interlocked. She did not want to wake him up and so she just continues to sleep.

Ashwin's alarm breaks the blissful sleep. Ashwin open his eyes to meet Sivaangi's eyes and so is true for her. That's when it sinks in... they are hugging each other tight.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIESWITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Followpannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 28.4K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
206K 22.2K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
147K 20.6K 70
Love of Arts Series - Book 1 - Painting Art (Darshana - Hridhay, Vedakumar) Hridhay My father was a demon in business and he wanted me to be one. Yes...
82.8K 6.6K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...