๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€ ~ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ spyralzone_

๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ When y/n accidentally bumps into the new kid let's see how... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

โ‹†INTROโ‹†
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“

๐.๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ

4.2K 171 1.7K
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ spyralzone_

      ❥ Armin didn't even realize that he rolled his eyes when he saw you and Marcel sitting together on one of the benches. He quickly dropped the attitude, replacing it with a smile when he saw you waving at him to come sit down with the both of y'all.

Armin sat on the other side of you and Marcel sat on your other end, as you were now sitting in the middle of them. Armin poked at his food listening in on the conversation between you and Marcel, not wanting to forcefully push himself in there, 'cause you were talking about highschool.

"You ain't never wanna do gym at alll," he dragged out as you were giggling, "Always hiding in the back and shit" he chuckled as you nodded,

"Literally never liked gym, well sometimes, sometimes though" you stated. You got up while sighing when Marcel also stood up with you. He whispered beside you, "Armins really quiet, is he always like that or is it just because of me?"

He asked as you chuckled, "I mean he is shy, try talking to him instead" you said walking away to sit back down.

You smiled wrapping your arm around Armin leaning down to place a kiss on his cheek, then to the other, as you covered his face with your kisses as he was giggling.

"It's been a while since I've heard you laughing" your eyes softened at Armin leaning into his lips this time, "I don't know but I just missed you, you know?" you said as you shrugged not being able to explain what you were feeling right now, but you did want to be around Armin.

Armin caressed your cheeks while rubbing his thumb on your skin, "Are you scared of Marcel or something?" you asked softly as you felt Armin's hand drop off your face.

"Because everytime he comes around, you go all quiet on me" Armin lifted up your chin with his thumb, making you look up at him, "No I'm not, I just don't really know how to approach him or what to say to him, he kinda has a mean stare towards me"

You tilted your head at him while scrunching your eyebrows together, "What you mean by he has a mean stare towards you?" you shook your head while backing up.

"It's like he's talking to you, perfectly fine, laughing and everything but then, I come in and he looks down on me with an irritated expression like he doesn't even want me to be here at all"

"He's not mean though, I promise. Then what did you think to yourself when you first saw me in that coffee shop? 'Cause I always have a resting bitch face" you questioned, moving closer to him as you rested your elbow on the table and rested your chin in your palms, waiting for Armin to talk.

He smiled while leaning closer to you too, "Wanna know?" you smiled while eagerly nodding as he chuckled.

"First thing I thought was; 'Oh my god Armin, you already bumped into someone on your first fucking day, hope they're nice and excuse me' and then got a better look at you and said, 'Wait she's honestly very sexy, me likey"

You and Armin giggled together while shaking your head repeating what he said at the end, "I like it when you say me likey" you bit your lips throwing your one leg on him as he squeezed the soft flesh and then smirked while moving his hands higher.

"Oh yeah?" You nodded while giggling, stopping his hands while tsk-ing, "Not out here Arlert" you said as he nodded.

"But what did you think about me?" you moved your tongue around your teeth still trying to remember that day, "Wow you don't even remember huh?" you saw Armin pout as you grabbed his face, shaking it,

"Shut up, but I was like; 'Thank god cause where was I gonna get money to fix my phone if it fell' and then looked up at you and mentally bit my lips to myself and was like, 'Oh? And who's this fine ass man'

He smiled then started giggling repeating what you said in his head, "You mentally bit your lips at me on my first day?"

He gasped acting surprised till you started laughing as his followed, "So you wanted me from the start?" Armin's finger circled around your inner thighs as you rolled your eyes.

"Don't get too bold now" you pushed his face away with your hands.

"But as I was saying, Marcel not that bad. He might make some dumb outta pocket jokes sometimes but he doesn't mean many of the stuff he says" you slid your leg off of Armins thighs while pressing your lips together.

Armin nodded then met eyes with Marcel staring at you two, he waved at him but didn't get a wave back from Marcel. Armin quickly looked away when someone else waved at him while furrowing his eyebrows looking down at the now awkward situation. You didn't see what was going on because you were looking for something in your bag.

Marcel was laughing while walking towards y'all, "Yo Armin, just so you know I saw it but I was zoned out for a bit"

"Affirmative" Armin held up a thumbs up as Marcel chuckled while sitting down next to you again. "What y'all talking about?"

They both shook their heads as you looked down on your phone realizing the time and stood up, "Leaving now, see y'all later" Armin turned his cheek to the side as you placed a kiss on his cheek.

Armin had told you that he even had classes at the same time as you today. You turned to look at him, "So you coming?" he nodded while getting up as you both said bye to Marcel who only waved back.

"Y/n?" You sent out a 'hm?', "What were you and Marcel talking about that made you look back at me?" You turned to Armin while shaking your head.

"It's nothing you should be worried about though" Armin mumbled out an 'oh' as you bit your lips slowly nodding.

Armin placed a kiss on your cheek as you turned around at the action, "You smell good, I just want to eat you up" Armin mumbled against your cheeks as you pushed his face away while giggling, "So you wanna eat my face off?"

"Yes" Armin softly bit your cheeks with his lips and smiled when he heard your giggles.

You turned around to Marcel calling out for your name as you started patting your pockets while walking towards him to get your phone.

"Thanks" he moved his arm away when you were going in to grab it as you batted your eyes at him. "Stop playing this game and just give it to me,"

"She wanna be like me so damn bad huh?" You tilted your head till you saw the similar phone cases but it was the same color though. You smiled while shaking your head, "Eww, you wanna be like me so bad" you emphasized snatching your phone from Marcel's grip.

"I'm coming with you though" he said throwing his arms around your shoulder making you stop in your tracks, "Huh?"

"Wait y/n where are you two going?" Armin asked while frowning, "I don't even know? Marcel where are you going?" you asked.

"Ion got class so I'm just taking my leave, how 'bout you?" You replied back with the same answer.

"Oh." Armin replied lowly then leaned in placing a kiss on your forehead, "Text me when you get home okay?" you nodded,

"But aren't you still gonna be in class when I text you?" Armin nodded, "So? Just text me okay?" You smiled when Armin leaned into your lips.

Marcel cleared out his throat obviously having to third wheel and was just standing there, "Aight we're leaving now, bye Armin" Marcel softly smiled at Armin but he didn't reply back. Armin was starting to get jealous, not being able to go home with you but instead Marcel taking you.

"Wait y/n," you turned around to see Armin walking closer to the both of y'all. "Is it okay if I can come over later on?" you nodded walking with Marcel again to his car.

Armin mumbled out a 'shit' to himself while walking to his next class, realizing that you and Marcel were gonna be going home from time to time since his schedule is also like yours.

"Armin chill," Armin turned around to be met by Ciara walking up to him, "Y/n don't got a thing for Marcel like that no more if that's what you're thinking"

Armin nodded while slightly blushing when Ciara could read his mind as they both walked to their different class together.

"So when you and y/n gonna date?" Ciara nudged his shoulder while smirking as Armin chuckled while shaking his head, "The fuck do you mean by no? You tryna use y/n?"

Armin quickly shook his head again noticing the change in Ciara's voice, "No I promise I'm not. I really really like her a lot and I—"

"Awee, you in love with y/n, that's so cute" Armin didn't even deny at what she said and just smiled.

Ciara smiled, "But Ciara, do you think y/n would ever change her mind?" Ciara furrowed her eyebrows, moving her head in a figure 8 motion, not getting what Armin meant by you changing your mind.

"Do you think that maybe, she'll leave me now that Marcel is here?" Ciara batted her eyes at Armin before shaking her head, "No she won't, she already has her eyes on you. Why? You don't trust her?"

"No it's not like that I just...don't want y/n leaving me and Darius also told me it was her crush so I was just thinking about how she may have second thoughts" Ciara smiled while patting Armins back.

"I can assure you that y/n loves you and only you" Armin smiled before turning to Ciara when she chuckled, realizing what just left her lips and how you didn't like it when her or Daniella said it. "Y/n loves me?"

"I meant like wait wait wait, I meant already has her eyes on you but forget it, don't worry bout it and just trust her okay? We'll talk later Armin, bye"

Both of them said farewells to each other while Armin just continued to smile at what Ciara blurted out. He quickly pulled out his phone before his next class was about to start.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

lovely👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

armin
y/n?
do you like me?
or even more💁🏼
delivered 1:52 PM

Marcel closed his sprite when he read your messages. He called out for you as you replied back with a 'yes?' that was more of a scream.

You walked out from the bathroom and froze when Marcel read your message out loud. You quickly walked over to where he was at as you stared at your screen before looking up at him when you heard him giggling.

"What's so fucking funny?" Marcel just stood up grabbing his sprite, making his way towards the couch.

"So you and Armin not dating? Yet?" you rolled your eyes, "Why do you care? Damn, all up in my business"

"My bad, I thought y'all were but anyways y'all cute" he pressed his lips together while looking around the house. Marcel wanted to stay at your place for a bit since he had nothing to do at home and just thought it'll be fun if he stayed for a bit.

He stood up walking over to your room while humming, "Marcel, don't go in my room" you said while moving closer to him, "Why not? I just wanna see how you decorated it"

"No." you shook your head as you got in front of him.

"Got a dildo lying around or what?" Marcel chuckled when he heard a gasp come from you, "No and why would you even think that?" Marcel shrugged,

"I'm just gon keep thinking that since I can't go in" you rolled your eyes then sighed when you opened the door for him.

"Here. Happy now?" Marcel put his hand above your head, pushing the door farther as he smiled before going in and sitting down on your bed.

"Ouu your room is nice and clean" you nodded before going over to your drawer to pull out your led light remote.

"Marcel, what's your favorite color again?" You hid the remote behind you before he could turn his eyes on you, "I still remember yours but you can't even remember mine?"

"Okay so what is it?" He smirked while placing his sprite on your dresser, "It's always been (favorite color) right?" you nodded while smiling.

"So now yours is uhhh...red? Right?" He rolled his eyes before grabbing the remote from behind you which you were surprised by. He switched through the colors and landed on green as he placed the remote back down and you raised your eyebrows.

"When has you favorite color been green?" you asked sitting down on the edge of your bed while as Marcel laid down flat on his stomach.

"Oh wait my bad," He switched through the colors again as he landed on red as you rolled your eyes while chuckling, "See how I always knew your favorite color was red?"

"No you didn't, you wasn't so sure 'bout it"

"Well I mean, I still did say red after all" Marcel turned around about to drink Sprite on your bed while as he was laying down but you snatched it away from him, closing it. He chuckled trying to snatch it away from you but couldn't.

"Damn y/n when you get strong like this?"

"You know just been working out and stuff" You smugly said while flexing your muscle and quickly slapped Marcel's hands away when he tried squeezing your 'biceps' making you both snicker. "You're warm"

"I always am to be honest" he sighed before kicking your back, grabbing you whole attention on him now, "So you didn't have—" Marcel stopped talking when he heard an annoyed whine of his name leave your lips as he snickered beside you,

"Boy just get out" you opened your door as he stood up while laughing and you rolled your eyes before closing it.

Armin got out of his class desperately wanting to look at your text message if you sent anything back and nothing. Just said delivered. He stopped exactly at his car wanting to text again but also not wanting to be a bother.

He stared at his phone before thinking about you and Marcel and groaned to himself but what Ciara said played in his mind.

"She already has her eyes on you"

"I can assure you that y/n loves you and only you"

"Just trust her okay?"

Yeah I mean what's a relationship without trust and plus, delivered is better that being left on read...right? Armin pondered about it till he felt someones hand on his shoulder making him jolt.

"Oh, it's just you" Ciara slowly nodded, "Yeah it is. What's wrong? I was calling you for a while now" Armin looked down on his phone slowly shaking his head as Ciara chuckled.

"I was calling out for you while I was walking, lemme put it that way but here" Ciara pulled out her keys from her back pocket and grabbed Armins hands, dropping it in.

"Wait why're you giving it to me?" He asked. "I'm going somewhere with Michael and Daniella got extra classes so yeah. Have fun with your lovey dovey" Ciara patted his back and he smiled.

"Thanks" She nodded walking towards Michael who gave her a forehead kiss before getting in his car. Armin got in his, driving to your place hoping that you were at least home.

——————————
                       ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

84K 1.8K 39
An ordinary girl, living in Shiganshina. You had a happy life helping your mother run a flower shop, that was supposed to be ran by you when you were...
11.6K 333 8
๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐— ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
6.7K 359 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 194 10
โ–Ž๐—•๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—˜. ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—/๐—Œ๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡fi๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡. ้€ฒๆ’ƒใฎๅทจไบบ โ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๏ฟฝ...