Auction love by billionaire

By Realest_thinker7

"I told you to accept my proposal but you didn't, now just wait and watch this just a starting"...He stated a... More

Author's note
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10 & 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Cast Changing)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Christmas special)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Richard's pov)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Aesthetics on Instagram
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter8

5.6K 180 43
By Realest_thinker7

I am feeling too tired after that dinner night I also confront Steven and Kiara, they said that if I am forced in this marriage so they can help me because they know my and Nivan equations from starting  and Kiara was all ready to go against to her own brother but I didn't tell them truth I don't wanna spoil the things and I want to know who killed my parents???

And only Ivan knows this so "are you seriously thinking about joining dad's company tomorrow???"......Nivan asks without looking at me and keeps focus on driving.

"Hmm I am thinking after all I want some experience in this new city and I already did a job in which I was an assistant so I think that I'll do this also"........I say and look outside from the window I don't want stay in one house with him that's why I requested to dad to let me join from tomorrow.

After this small conversation we reached his penthouse. In 15 mins he parked his car and walked with me. I was in no mood to talk to him so I ignored him and walked towards the elevator.

When we went inside I hurriedly walked to that room which was shown by Mrs.Clinton and I was about to close the door. Nivan put his foot in to stop me and pushed the door. I am so shocked by his behavior but I try to look calm.

"Wh..what do you want???and why are you here???".....I ask and wait for his reply.

"This is my house, my room. I can come and go anywhere I want".....He replied casually and took steps towards me and I started to take steps back.

"And if you're talking about what I want then you, I want you I know I am doing very bad to going out for my business trip but trust me love after this trip I'll make sure that I'll keep my all focus on you".....He said seductively and continuously come forward I bumped into bed and fall but before that I did a very embarrassing thing which laid me into a big trouble.

When I was taking back steps and about to fall on bed I caught Nivaan's blazer collar and tried to balance but instead of this he also fell on me.

"Hmm someone is looking so desperate today if you wanted this you should've told me before, your husband is so expert in this things he will never disappoint you"......His seductiveness is going to another level and tucked my strands behind my ears see I told you it will cause me a big trouble.

"Nivan it was by mistake I was just try to balancing"-"shh you don't need to make any excuses you're my wife and you've all right to do this".....He cut off my explanation and keep a finger on my lips makes me feel tingly on my stomach but why he has a huge misunderstanding in his thick head that I want this oh god.

I gulped and stared in his eyes he is try to come close to my lips and he remove his finger from my lips I shut my eyes tightly jesus no no no please no if he kiss me today then I think next morning we found in a bad condition and I don't want it please when he was about to kiss me his phone rang and I opened my eyes.

I saw him groaning and cursing under his breath when he saw the caller ID. He didn't utter a word and took a deep breath and got up from bed or you can say from me and left. I sighed and smiled. Finally god you saved me today thank you.

I also got up and change myself into comfy after changing into my oversized hoodie and a pair of shorts I lay on bed and covered myself with soft quilt when my body touches the softness underneath I feel so relax and my head also feels light I know I already took a nap but you know how much I love to sleep so without wasting so much time I drift into a deep slumber not before sprawling my hands and legs in all directions on middle of king size bed.

I feel thirsty and I try to toss around but I can't, I feel like I am caged and feel like someone is holding my waist tightly like I am running away. It somehow suffocated me because I never felt like this before I moaned and opened my eyes.

"Ahhh what the"......I said and looked down on my torso "an arm".....I thought and a slight fear ran in my body and my heart beat faster.

Then I turned my head slowly and look at the owner who is sleeping next to me Nivan I narrowed my eyes and a shocking thing I saw that he was naked and he is sleeping on his belly with the side of his face on the pillow, his hair messy and falling on his forehead and he is looking like he is in deep sleep.

Wow!! he is looking very hot like this and I can see a peace on his face his lips look like some chocolate which I want to eat eagerly, why didn't he kiss me before oh god what I am thinking no no you can't think this remember he is murder of your parents.

When this thought runs in my head suddenly I feel suffocated under his heavy arm "Nivan move your arm around me"......I groaned and tried to remove his arm but I couldn't.

"What the hell Nivan huh please remove this heavy arm of yours I can't breathe".....I wriggle but all went in vain. He didn't move an inch from his place. Is he really sleeping or just pretending?

"Nivan!".....I pinched hard on his arm.

"Ahh what the fuck!!"......He flinched this time finally I sigh in relief.

"Ohh so you woke up I thought you went to hell but I guess my luck is not with me"........I said dramatically and pout.

"Now when you wake up so will you please remove this heavy as stone arm around me??Why are you even in this bed oh sorry in this room you've so many rooms in your house so why didn't you sleep there???"-"if you're done with your quiz session then go back to sleep".....He said in husky voice and again closed his eyes.

"No first answer to my question and why are you naked don't you've clothes???"......I again started throwing my angry questions and tried to push him but he tightened his grip on my waist.

"If I open my eyes again I swear you'll not able to handle my moves so go to sleep and let me sleep too I am tired with I'm going tomorrow so you can sleep here all and alone I won't mind it"......He said and come close with nuzzling into my neck I freezed and my throat started burning then I remember why I woke up.

"Okay but I want water. I am feeling thirsty so move".....I said in a low voice.

He removed his arm without any question I sit on my place and took water from the side table and gulped it in one go then I took a deep breath when I saw him he is looking in deep slumber so I thought to run away I was about to remove the quilt and he held my arm and again make me lay down on the bed.

"Uhh what do you want Nivan??why are you behaving like a stubborn child??and why the hell are you naked???".....I asked and looked at him. He didn't bother to open eyes.

"I was feeling hot that's why and it is my room, my bed and now it's yours. I shared my room with you without throwing any tantrums, right?"

"And see what are you doing asking me for taking other room and don't forget we're husband and wife so we can live in one room by all democratic rights"......He said and again come close I can feel his warm breath on my neck even my eyes is not ready to leave his sight of handsome face.

"Go to sleep you will get more opportunities to stare at me".....He said and I closed my eyes suddenly with a red face of being caught staring at him.

I also drift in sleep besides him and in his arms which holds me whole night i feel some beautiful sun rays on my face and they were disturbing my sleep I stir and pull the quilt on my face when I heard a knock on door I groaned and push the quilt aside and walk towards the door with rubbing my eyes.

I opened the door and saw a familiar lady oh yeah Mrs.Clinton she is looking fresh and she has a polite smile on her face "Good morning mam"....She wished me politely.

"Good morning".....I wished her too.

"Mam sir informed me to wake you up at 7:00 so that you can get ready for your new job in obrelo and David sir is coming to pick you up"......She informed me oh god how can I forget this how can I be so stupid and unprofessional.

"Okay I am coming in 30 minutes and thank you so much for reminding me"......I thanked her of course if she didn't inform me today I would have slept under the soft quilt.

"You're welcome to get ready, till then I will make breakfast . What do you prefer to eat??".....She asked.

"Umm.....french toast and coffee is enough for me"........I said and she mumbled okay and left. I am not a foodie person even if she makes anything I would've eaten without complaining. I skip my breakfast so many times in one second. Where is Nivan??

I think he went early that's why he is not here to give me trouble then I recalled the last night things stupid monster I mumbled infront of his large picture I hurriedly walk towards my suitcase yeah I know I am too lazy but I promise I will arrange you in cupboard very soon. 

I took out a black printed pants with a matching blazer with a white spaghetti top. I hurriedly walked to the washroom and took a quick shower.

After that I wore my clothes and comb my hair and let them fall on my shoulder with minimal makeup then I took out my white pair of sneakers many of girls prefer the high heels but I don't I always prefer some light heels and shoes on work so that I can do my work comfortably and give proper focus on it.

I wore my watch I never walk out for work without wearing my watch I love watches and shoes with t-shirts,oversized hoodie denim shorts and ripped jeans I don't have so many preferences regarding dresses I always buy the things which I like I never wait for someone's opinion because when I like something I just buy it without thinking twice.

I took my hand bag. Lastly I checked myself in front of the mirror and lightly pulled the sleeves up of my blazer till my elbow. I didn't roll it. I walked out and my eyes met with David who was sitting on the kitchen stool and scrolling his phone.

"Good morning dear sister-in-law"....He wished and smirked when he saw me coming down from the staircase.

"Good morning dear brother-in-law"...I wished him the same thing. I know that this is a bitter topic. I am the wife of my husband Mr.Nivan Smith but his family is so sweet.

"So all ready???"....He asked and kept his phone aside and I took a seat beside him.

"Yeah but I'm a little bit nervous. It's my first time in New York ''....I said and I saw Mrs.Clinton kept two plates in front of us and brought two cups.

"You don't need to nervous about anything we all are with you I know that you are missing my brother but don't worry you can consider me as your friend and you can share anything with me I am a good secret keeper besides I love to make new friends".....He said and take a sip of coffee.

"I also love to make new friends, I've many friends in London and I don't have a problem making a very funny and handsome friend"....I said and ate my breakfast.

"Wooh impressive huh by the way thank god that you noticed that I am handsome too"......he said and smirked.

"Stop flattering and finish your breakfast. I don't want to be late on my first day"......I chuckled and took a sip of my coffee.

Then me and David ride to the obrelo's private parking we talk about so many things and he tells me about the company and also he lives alone in his penthouse which is only 10 minutes away from Nivan's panthouse he is so genuine and funny person now I am feeling that I didn't do any mistake to made him my friend.

"Go inside I will be behind you and straight meet the receptionist Miss.Lee she will guide you to uncle Michael's office".......He guides me and I just nod and get out of the car.

I went in and I saw a girl who is in her early 20s and looking hot with properly dressed, her tight white shirt showing her curves and chest and she paired it with black pencil skirt and her brown hair tied in a proper bun. I think it's enough description which I noticed so I went to her.

"Good morning"......I wished with a smile that she looked at me like I stole her kidney and gave a glance to my look from up to down.

"How can I help you??".......She asked with rudeness and she didn't even wish me back huh forget it.

"I am a new assistant of Mr.Michael Smith. He called me to join me today. ''......I said with an attitude because at first I was being very polite to her but I guess she can't digest politeness.

"Do you have any appointment letter???".....She asked me with the same look and same rudeness so I didn't pay so much attention to her behavior. I gave her that letter which David gave me before in the car.

She grabbed it and open the envelope and read it "okay go to straight and in left side you'll see the elevator straight go to 15th floor where receptionist will guide you".......She said and roll her eyes with throw the letter on desk in front of me so I grabbed it and walk towards the elevator.

"And yeah remember you're only a substitute assistant".....I turned to look at her and heard a chuckle from her mouth. I swear if it wasn't my first day I would have killed her with my bare hands.

I ignored it and went in elevator there was a another lady who is looking in her middle age she didn't pay any attention to me so I also ignored her god if this things is going to happen and if I am going to receive ignorance then I don't want work here but I've no choice by the way where was David i didn't notice him to follow me.

Elevator's door opened and I went to the reception desk. I thought I received another attitude from a lady who looked to be in her late 30s with black hair but she gave me a polite smile and asked me who I am.

"I am Sangvi Devis umm my appointment letter"......I said and gave her my letter and she took it and read after that she guided me to the Dad's office.

I went straight then in right there was a big wooden door I knocked and hear a familiar voice I turn the knob and went inside I see a very beautiful big office in which is painted with light grey and some touch up with black, brown desk a head chair in front and on the other side of desk there is a small coffee table with two chair on the other side of room there are couches with a small table and in corner there were two artificial plants and a huge glass window.

"Oh Sangvi come dear I was waiting for you"......Dad got up from his chair and I also walked in.

"Good morning dad".....I said and sighed in relief thank God finally I reached my destination.

"Good morning sit down".....Dad said and gestured towards the chair I was about to sit in when I heard a thump of door me and dad looked towards the door there was a lady who was in her full attitude.

"Hey, Michael how are you Darling"?......she asked and walked to him in a very sexy way. They hugged each other and she kissed his cheeks. I am so shocked that dad is having an extra marital affair oh no.

"Hello Toasty so how are you doing??"......Dad also gives her full attention but I seal my lips and try to control my laugh on her name. I know that it's a bad habit to laugh at someone but the name is too funny.

When I was trying to control she looks at me properly and lift her gazes up to down at my dressing sense I guess she is look in her late 30s but still she maintained her body so well her green eyes,blonde hair she is wearing a knee length green branded dress with a branded hand bag she is wearing black stilettos.

When dad notices her gazes on me and I am also looking at her with serious expressions then he starts the conversation.

"Umm Toasty she is Sangvi Devis my new assistant and Sangvi she is Toasty blackwood the New York famous fashion designer she works here in my company and she is my best friend too we take all decisions together".........Dad said and passed a smile to her.

Suddenly she started laughing like a mad and I look at her annoyingly what the hell she start walk to me and take a circle around me then she suddenly stop in front of me "Oh so you're a new assistant I see but remember you're here for only three months okay as a substitute assistant girl".......She said dramatically and hit on table make me startled.

"Michael where is David I wanted to ask him about our new model she is throwing so many tantrums me and David baby again have to work on her and handle her tantrums just because of you".......She turned at dad and make a pout and she is doing some seductive wow also wow that's not good.

____________________
______________

I completed the chapter yesterday but some editing was left I know that editing is not that perfect but I tried my best.

Hope you like the chapter.
Vote👇
Comments👇

Don't be shy to comment and send your feedbacks I love to read it and I'll try to reply your comments so go ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 156K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
616K 28.5K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
17.8K 1K 81
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ AARYANSH × ISH...
478K 20.7K 36
what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body... ...