Kadavul Setting

By saravspace

I Strongly Believe The Universe | An #AshAangi FanFiction | Story Written in Tanglish #1 in Trends - 08/08/21... More

Ashwin-eyy
Conversations & Letters
Disclaimer
Thank You, My Sweets!
Cuteness & Hotness
WhatsApp
AshAangi
Thank You, My Sweets!
Wish
Happiness
Interlocked
Happy Friendship Day šŸ’œ
Magical Spark
Kulu Kulu
Happy Day
Outing
The Jolly Trip - Part 1
The Jolly Trip - Part 2
The Jolly Trip - Part 3
25K Celebrations
Fajita Sweet Potato
Bliss
Adipoli
Climax
Photoshoot
Rain dance
Dilse
Lip Mark - Part 1
Lip Mark - Part 2
Lip Mark - Part 3
Truth or Dare
AshAangi
Ah ah ah ah
BREAKING NEWS
The Trip Is Over
Back to Bengaluru
Oh no Oh no no..
Miss You, Kiruka!
Busy Busy
The Function
Enna Solla Pogirai
All Yours šŸ’œ
Binge-watch - Part 1
Binge-watch - Part 2
Binge-watch - Part 3
Fly Abroad!
One Soul
Calls
50K Celebrations!
Miss You
Happy Birthday, Ashwin-eyy!
Distanced
Life is beautiful!
Neikarapatti Curd Kurma
kadavulsetting.com

Gettimelam

7.9K 241 288
By saravspace

Hello Makkalae,

I Strongly Believe The Universe!

Kadavul Setting is all about believing the universe. It's the story of a common man falling in love with someone special after tying the knot with another soul. Will the common man stick to the norms or break the rules to be with the love of his life? Or in that process will he hurt them all? Let's see what is in store for them!

An #AshAangi FanFiction Written in Tanglish. Enjoy the read!

PLOT

Ashwin, an IT Professional, aspiring director, and actor, gets married to Sree in the most unexpected way. He has no other choice but to tie the knot on his dad's compulsion. They both live under the same roof and yet they never see or interact with each other.

Sivaangi, an IT Professional, aspiring singer, and a passionate reader, meets Ashwin in the cafe after reading his book. The duo hangs out with each other and ultimately falls in love.

Ashwin has no other choice but to divorce Sree to be with his love Sivaangi.

Will Sree accept his decision or try to convince him not to break the marriage?

Will Ashwin and Sivaangi sail through the difficult times and stay together in love or wither away after hearing the truth?

What's in store for Ashwin, Sivaangi and Sree?

MAIN CAST:

Ashwin in as Ashwin, lead protagonist.

Sivaangi in as Sivaangi, Ashwin's love interest.

Sree, Ashwin's Wife (I am not casting any one).

Sarath in as Sarath / Partner, Ashwin's Best Friend at Office.

EXTENDED CAST:

Prakash Raj sir in as Subramanian, Ashwin's Dad.

Chef Damu Sir in as Damu Appa, Ashwin's Father-in-law.

Pavithra in as Pavi, Ashwin's Sister-in-law.

Okay, cast and extended cast are ready. Let's get into the story!

†****************†

"Gettimelam... Gettimelam..." Iyer says in the most excited tone moving his hands enthusiastically in air like ringing the temple bell.

Melam Kotta Nadaswaram Isaika... Kundrathur Murugan Temple Jolikaa, Ashwin tied the auspicious knot around her neck without any interest and with a lot of frustration in his mind. Antha ponnu yaaru, avanga peru enna, enna pannaranga, eppadi irupanga... yen... avaru avanga face oru thadava kooda paakala. Paakavum virumbala.

Ithukellam karanam avaroda daddy Subramanian thaan. Pongaliku va pakkanum pola irukku solli Bangalore irunthu avara varavachu kalyanam panni vacha eppadi irukkum. Ashwin romba paavam thaan.

Mothahula antha kalyanam avaroda daddy-iku kanavu... Avariku athu sooniyam... Avalavu thaan.

***

Ellam mudinchu pochu. Avalavu thaan en life nu Ashwin thaniya polambitu irunthar. Appa thaan veliyala ellarum "First Night" pathi discuss pannitu irunthanga. After so many debates they all decided to arrange at Ashwin's place itself. Athai ketta udana Ashwin-iku pona uyir marupadiym vanthuchu. His bedroom is connected to another bedroom via a common bathroom. So he decided to hide and lock himself in the other bedroom.

Subramanian room kulla vanthu Ashwin hug panni... "Inga paaru da. Naan ethu senjalum athu un nanmaiku thaan. Antha ponnu romba nalla ponnu... unaku etha jodi. Avangalum IT company la thaan work pannaranga. Avanga peru unaku theriyuma?"

Ashwin still looking on the floor and says, "Illa pa."

"Sree... Ippa poiu antha room la wait pannu. Naanga room decorate pannitu sollarom. Appa vantha mattum pothum."

Ashwin, nodding his head, he walks into the other room. Ullukulla avaru kumrikitta iruntharu. That night he sleeps in the other bedroom.

Sree is all alone in the most beautifully decorated bedroom and she sleeps with no sign of Ashwin.

***

In the morning Ashwin speaks to his daddy about the return plan that night due to a major escalation at work. Avarum athuku okay sollitaru as that's best way to hide the truth about Ashwin's disinterest in this marriage. He thinks that with time he'll fall in love with Sree.

Aniku nighta Ashwin and Sree kelamba preparations ellam balama irunthichu. Ellam luggage car boot la apparam front seat la vachachu. Ashwin driver seat-la settle ayitaru. Sree avanga Amma, Appa, apparam matta ellarkittayum pesitu vanthu back seat la settle ayitaanga. Ashwin car la rear view mirror illatha naala he could not notice that.

Subramanian says, "Ippa kelabalam da. Sree tired irukarathu naala she will lie down in the back seat and sleep. Paathuko. Safea car drive pannitu po."

Ashwin smiles, he waves bye to all and drive his way to Bangalore. "Enaku Kalyanam ayidicha... itha naan poi en office sonna enna eppadi kalaipaangalo theiryala. Athuvum en partner Sarath enna vechu seiya poren."

After almost driving for 250+ Kilometres Ashwin stops the car to take a break. He is in two minds - if he has to ask her or just ignore, as if he cares a damn about Sree. He adjusts his throat, turns back and says, "Hello.. Enga..." She has completely covered her face in dupatta and only her eyes are visible. He turns back as there's a loud horn and says, "Sorry, if I have disturbed you. Coffee edavathu venum ma. Innum oru one-hour aagum namba reach agarathiku."

She rubs the sleep of her eyes only to be blinded by the lorry headlight from the opposite end. "Sorry, I am good. I do not drink coffee." She spews, "It's just that I am tired and sick of all that happened in the last couple of days. I am.. never mind."

Ashwin's like enna duraiamma verum English thaan pesuvaanga pola. "Neenga enna solla vareenga?"

"Onnum illanga. Let's go."

Ashwin drives listening to the beats of Illayaraja. As soon as they reach home, Ashwin says, "You can use the bedroom on the left side. It has attached restroom."

He takes the stairs to terrace and makes a call to his partner.

"Partner... enna achu vediya kathala 4 maniku call pannara." Sarath says yawning.

"Sarath... partner... I will be in office at 7 da. Neeyum vanthudu da." Ashwin speaks out of curiosity.

"Partner... 10 ku meet pannalam. Not possible before that... romba tired ah irukku." Sarath says turning toward the other side of the bed.

"Poda mandaya... we will meet at 10 itself" Ashwin hangs up. When he comes down to the parking, he sees that no one. So he assumes all is well and walks inside the house to sleep.

***

Ashwin phone rings aloud waking him from sleep. "Enna partner. Sollu partner."

"Sollu partner ah.. Time enna theriyuma. Oruthana pathu manniku office vara sollitu nee innnum nalla thoongikittu irukka. Nalla irupa partner." Sarath speaks in a frustrated tone.

"Sorry, partner. I will be there in 30 minutes. Seriya." Ashwin, as usual, speaks forgetting that he is a married man now. He gets ready in a jiffy, drives to office in the bike owned by his friend from the neighbourhood as he is out of the country.

***

On seeing Sarath in the office, Ashwin drags him to the meeting room. "Enna partner vantha udana meeting ah?"

"Kondruven unnai. Sollaratha interrupt pannama kelu." Ashwin pauses, takes a deep breath, and adds, "Enaku kalyanam ayidichuda".

"Ennathu... Kalayaanaamaaaaaaaaaaaa." Sarath cannot believe his ears.

"Aama da.... On Monday."

"Ennathu... Mondayaavaaaa."

"Partner... surprise aagaratha niruthu. Irritating ah irukku. Inga paaru... Enakum enga veetla kalyanam panni vachitaanga. Avanga yaaru enaku theriyathu. Avanga moonja kooda naa pathathu illa."

"Ennathu mooncha paakala aanaaaaaaaaa?"

"Innoru vartha pesana... un wife kitta call panni inga vara solliduven. Inga iruntha pregnancy ellam pathukonga. Sarath appadi thaan feel pannararu solliduven."

"Illa. I am silent. Finger on the lips. Nee sollu."

"Avanga peru Sree. She is also working in IT. Looks like she is also not interested in this marriage. Athu thaan avanaglum perusa interest kaatama irukarthu reason nenaikiran. Even First night la kooda I slept in the other room. Car kooda she sat in the back seat. So I have not seen her yet. She is staying with me at home... in the guest room. Oru guest maari. I am not bothered to talk with her. Konjam naal pogatum apparam paakalam enna pannarathu nu."

"Divorce?" Sarath says in a puzzled tone.

"Divorce panna appa konnudu vaaru.. athu mattum illa enna reason sollaradhu? athu mattum illa marapadiyum vera oru kalayanm panni vachutaaru na? So it's better to say silent in my room and look out for my angel and follow my passion."

"Athuvum nallathu thaan partner. Aana moonja kooda pakala sollaraya. Pallu iruntha bunnu saapada mudiyala partner.." Sarath tries to tease him again and gets enough beating.

"Enga enga antha books. Print vanthucha illaya." Ashwin locks Sarath's hands in the back.

"Kai kai kai... Cabin la thaan irukku. Tho eduthukitu varen." Sarath runs to the cabin and brings the copies of the book written by Ashwin.

"Partner... print la paaka semaya irukku la. Glossy finish ellam... pa... Letters To My Son." Ashwin admires his work in pride. He along with Sarath goes to the cafeteria, orders two cups of coffee and places the book in the bookshelf, which houses close to fifty books, most of which are written by Ashwin.

***

In the evening Sarath along with Ashwin is back to cafeteria after work. Ashwin is counting the copies of his latest book to find out if someone has taken it for reading. And yes, one copy is missing and so he smiles in excitement.

"Partner... appadiya casual un backsidela paaru. Anga oru ponnu un book padichukittu irukanga. Athu mattum illa avanga paaka kooda cutea innocenta irukaanga." Sarath whispers to him carefully.

Ashwin sips the coffee and casually turns back to look at the woman Sarath is talking about. He says, "Unmayilaya romba cute ponnu thaan partner.... yaaru theriyuma?"

"Lateral joinee... UX team... Join panni oru three weeks agudhu pola partner."

"Eppadi partner... eppadi unnala mattum... "

Sarath interrupts Ashwin... "Partner ungala avanga koopadaraanga."

Ashwin turns to check if it is real and yes, it is. He walks to the table, takes the seat opposite to her and says, "Hey..."

"Neenga Tamila?"

"Aama Tamilan thaan...Neenga?"

"Naanum thaan... by the way, I am Sivaangi."

"I am Ashwin. How can I help you?"

"Kandipa... English la intro pannum pothey confirm ayidichu." Sivaangi chuckles and adds, "Are you the author of the book, Letters To My Son?"

"Aama... ungaliku eppadi theriyum?" Ashwin is shocked.

"Actually, I saw you arranging the books in the morning while entering the cafe. I picked up one as I love reading books, especially on romance. I completed the book in one sitting, probably in an hour. And in the last page, I saw your photograph in colour, also I came to know more about you from there." Sivaangi speaks without taking a breath. "You are one awesome writer. Romba nalla katha sollareenga."

"Romba thanks nga. Naan romba happy ayiten. Coffee?" Ashwin asks smiling all wide.

"Why not?" Sivaangi responds without any second thought. Ashwin shouts, "Partner... rendu coffee."

"Enna... Letters To My Son sollitu... first chapter laya enna oru romance... that too it goes with the story. Romba nalla irunthuchu... especially unga climax Twist chancey illa. Unga writing ku I am a fan." Sivaangi says all at once, without any break in between and looking into Ashwin's eyes.

The coffee gets delivered as they get deeper into conversation about books.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 8.4K 46
Yesterday I saw you with a different eye Today you became a memory forever ā¤ļø Let's see how Love blooms between Ashok Kumar and Shyla Rajesh Ashwin a...
119K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
115K 12.4K 41
Ashwin Kumar aka AK , an well known actor who is heartthrob of tamilnadu is on vacation.. A well built man standing near a Lake and looking at it...
160K 17.5K 69
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...