๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€ ~ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข...

ะ’ั–ะด spyralzone_

๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ When y/n accidentally bumps into the new kid let's see how... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

โ‹†INTROโ‹†
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“

๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–

4.6K 187 2.4K
ะ’ั–ะด spyralzone_

❥ "So, did you find y/n?" Armin shook his head, "I walked around the whole building but still didn't see her" Ciara hit Daniella's shoulder when she checked the messages again, "She saw it, like minutes ago, but didn't reply"

They were gonna turn around and look for you but squealed when they already saw you coming with Marcel's arms thrown around your shoulder.

"Alright y'all can jump him now" you said removing his hands off of you, slight pushing him, "Acting like I couldn't beat all they asses right here right now" Marcel joked around smugly. Jojo raised an eyebrow punching his shoulder, "Oh for real?"

Marcel grinned and looked him up and down, "Nah, I might hurt you badly, ion wanna do that to you."

"Alright let's go then" Jojo said getting up in front of him as he shoved him, "When did you get so tall?"

"He not all that"

Marcel and Jojo turned around to the girl staring at him with an irritated face, "Shortie still a hater huh?" He waved at Ciara as she sucked in her teeth at him. "I did not miss you one bit"

Everyone eyes turned to her and Daniella when she cleared her throat, "Liar" Ciara shoved Daniella as you giggled on the side.

Armin turned to Darius asking him who he was, "Oh that's just y/n's little crushy crush from highschool or whatever and one of our old friends of course" Armin slowly nodded, realizing that's why you guys were so close.

Marcel saw Armin in the back eyeing him up and down. Armin tensed up under his gaze piercing through him while looking away. He saw Marcel making his way towards him with his hands stretched out as he panicked.

"Yo" Marcel said connecting their hands together as Armins eyes widened. He didn't know he could dap until now. Marcel smiled while looking at you.

"White boy knows how to dap now? Maybe I doubted you y/n" you rolled your eyes at him and heard a chuckle come from Armin, "So y'all the new love bird now?"

"Shol is!"

You didn't even get to reply but all your friends did leaving you behind, "Why are y'all talking for me?"

"Cause you would say something like, It's not really like that blah blah" Your friends giggled beside you at the voice imitation Marcel made, "The fact that y'all ain't jump this nigga pissing me off" sucking in your teeth while rolling your eyes, Ciara agreed beside you.

Marcel smirked, "And I know you would take care of me after." You raised an eyebrow as the corners of your mouth started to form a smile, "This is my cue to leave. Byee" you waved to all of them as you made your way towards Armin but someone grabbed you.

"No hug?" You laughed out of nowhere while shaking your head, "We already hugged, now let me go home" Marcel dragged out your name. You knew that he wouldn't let you go till you gave him that so called hug.

He smiled while resting his chin on your head when you wrapped your arms around him. You tried to pull back but you couldn't for some reason, "Marcel let go uh!" you tried to get out of his grip as you were struggling. Marcel just laughed it off.

"Aight, I'm sorry" he said letting go as you rolled your eyes at him before hitting his head as Ciara cackled at the noise it made while he was hissing. You fixed your clothes before smiling at Armin, intertwining your fingers together with his.

"Y/n! You not coming with us today?" Daniella asked as you shook your head, "Nah, I'm leaving with Armin. I'll be back later on" you said to your two best friends as they all nodded. But before you turned back around you could see Marcel biting his lips at you and just shook your head. Little did you know Armin also peeped his action.

"Y/n, I really didn't know I could do it" you tilted your head at him, "The hand shake. The dab?" you giggled at him, "Armin do you mean dap?"

He thought about what he said before giggling and nodding eagerly. "Yeah that. It kind of just came about. I didn't even know I could do it" He said opening the car door for you to get in and closed it, walking to his other side to drive off.

✁ ✃ ✁ ✃

❥ Armin kicked the door opened with his foot allowing you to walk in before he did and there was Eren. "How's my two favorite people doing!? So glad you guys could finally come to a conclusion and be to—" Armin threw the closest shoe at Eren as Eren groaned.

"What was that for?! You don't want me to be happy for you two that you guys are fina—" The other shoe met with Erens face as you laughed in the back. "Armin stop! Why would you do that!?" Eren looked up to see Armins face a lil more serious than usual as he softly shook his head.

Eren took the hint while pouting, realizing Armin didn't confess yet. "Ouch Armin." Eren muttered. Armin shook his head while walking away. Eren softly smiled at you when he saw your confused face in the back.

"Hey Eren" You patted his cheeks as you followed behind Armin, "Hey y/n, you look good" you turned around doing a whole 360° and heard a chuckle come from him,

"Thank y—"

"I take it back, doing too much now" You gasped while laughing with Eren, "You even copy the way I say my shit so shut up and go back to your room jägerbomb" Armin cackled while walking inside his room as you saw Eren throw one of his slides at you.

It hit your back as you turned around picking it up while nodding. "I'll get back to you in a bit Armin" you dropped your bag walking up to Eren to see him smirking.

"Wanna go?" Eren giggled when he saw you roll up your sleeves. "Definitely" was all that left Eren's lip before you all heard a loud clap sound. Armin paused his movements staring back at y'all to see the side of Eren's face burning, turning red from the impact of the slides directly on his cheek.

It left a mark on his cheeks as your eyes widened while giggling, "Oh my god, I'm sorry Eren. I ain't know it was finna be like that" you slowly dropped the slides seeing Eren bite his lips and a chuckle come out.

You started backing up when you saw Eren pick up the slides while staring at you,

"C'mere" he jerked his finger while coming closer to you as you giggled going over to Armins room but you saw that the door was closed and ran to other side of the counter as Eren was on the other side.

Everytime you tried moving an inch Eren would do the same. "Eren stop I didn't mean it!" You pleaded as Eren shrugged while smiling, "We could be matching you know? Cheek to cheek." He gave you an air kiss while showing off the mark on his cheek.

You got the giggles not realizing Eren was moving closer to you. As soon as he was about to swing on you, you quickly ran to his room, that being the only open space close to you.

"Oh y/n you fucked up" Eren laughed behind the door as you mumbled a shit to yourself, "Where is Armin when you need him in times like these!?" you whined out as Eren continued to laugh.

Where was Armin? In the bathroom. He ain't have a clue of what was going on knowing that you were already in his room probably setting up the lava lamp already.

"Y/n you could've went to any place but my room" You sighed while looking around. His room wasn't bad, you thought that maybe he'll have snack bags laying on the floor but he was neat.

Eren's room ↴

"Wow Mr. Yeager, your room sexy" you jokingly said as he chuckled, "What did you just call me?"

"You got a Mister kink or something?" you asked, "Yeah so watch your mouth"

Eren started laughing with you when he heard your laughter coming from behind his door, "I'm just playing but thank you. Did you think I was dirty or something?" you chuckled, "Honestly"

"You think so little of me sometimes y/n" Eren pouted, "I know, I should probably stop...probably." He only nodded. You thought of a way to get out of his room quickly.

"You bed looks comfy, I'm laying on it for a bit, ahh" you let out a fake sigh of relief as you unlocked the door hiding behind it.

"Y/n don't fucking sleep on my bed" Eren busted through the door as you sucked in your stomach when the handle was coming to your stomach with full force. Eren smirked knowing that it's the same old little trick he and Armin always did.

He peeked over at the other side of the bed still holding the slides in his hand and realized you weren't there.

"Dumb fucking ass" You said in between giggles as you ran out of his room to Armin's. Eren tried chasing you but knew he wouldn't get there in time and decided to throw the slides.

"Y/n—"

"Move out the way Armin!" you exclaimed while laughing as you closed the door and heard the slides hit the door while laughing. Eren groaned out a fuck getting closer to the now locked door.

"You're quick y/n" Eren said as you giggled, "I know"

You were panting from the amount of adrenal rush as Armin stared at you. You didn't even realize you were sitting on Armins lap till you felt his hands on your waist slowly moving you around as you gasped.

"Armin!" You got up and saw Armin smiling, "Thank you. I wanted your attention on me. Hope you had your little fun time with Eren"

You rolled your eyes while giggling, "Don't say fun time like that, sounds wrong" you stated as Armin agreed with a little yeah. You got up from the floor sitting on his bed with your arms by your side, "So where is it?"

"Where's what?" Armin asked as you both raised an eyebrow, "The lava lamp? Or is that not what I came here to help out with?" Armin nodded pulling it out.

"Armin, I think you only called me over cause you wanted to hang. This shit is easy" you grabbed all the stuff away from him, "You read my mind." he said as you shook your head while smiling. "And plus I wanted you here when it actually works"

You nodded, "Can I use your bathroom first? Eren made me laugh too hard I gotta pee now"

"Piss baby" Eren said before giggling behind the door making your eyes widen, "Boy why the fuck are you still here?" Eren was currently sitting behind Armins door.

"Don't think I'm eavesdropping or anything. I'm just waiting for y/n to come out. Anytime. I got all day" Eren slapped the slides against the door making you cackle.

"Eren please leave" You and Armin said in unison as you turned to each other. It went quiet for a while and you all realized Eren wasn't gonna leave. Armin nodded as you went over to use the bathroom.

Armin heard a ding come from your phone and didn't mind it till he heard another one and decided to peek and saw an unknown number about to call out for you till he saw another one saying, "Baby, it's Marcel sexy ass again😏"

"Baby?" Armin whispered to himself tilting his head to the side. He was gonna tap on it and read the previous messages but you walked out and Armin turned to his drawer opening it, pretending to look for something.

"Y/n, I think one of your friends want you" Armin puckered his lips to the side when you told him to check it. You chuckled and rolled your eyes when he read the last message to you.

"Oh my godddd" you groaned out to yourself walking over to Armin as you replied back.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

                                        unknown

unknown
don't get scared
it's me
Baby, it's Marcel sexy ass again😏
l-l-l-l/n!
heyyyy

                                                                                     you
                                                                    please shut up
                                                  and stop calling me baby

unknown
damn it's been a while since we talked
and you just gon hurt my feelings like
that again 💔

                                                                                     you
                           read the same first sentence i sent again

unknown
whatever mrs rollerskates😩

you
PLEASE SHUT UP😭

unknown
damn it's been hella long since
i've seen you on skates
you still skate? good at it?

you
yeahhh
we all went skating like last week or so
and i can still do that lil slide on the floor
oh and armin can also skate😜

You looked up from your phone at Armin who was playing with his fingers. Armin had noticed from the corner of his eyes that your fingers had stopped typing and looked up to be met by a wink from you while smiling.

He smiled while shaking his head at your cute action, noticing that his cheeks had gotten warmer as he placed his hand on them while blowing air out of his mouth. You giggled looking back down on your phone.

unknown
ohh?
white boy can skate and now dap?
maybe I did doubt you y/n🤔

you
*kisses muscles*
yeahh never doubt the bitch on skates🛼😉

unknown
LMFAO
ight you can go ahead and change my
contact name now 🙄
ik you still got that unknown at top

you
i aint even notice it hol on

marcel😮‍💨
aight what you change it to?
My Dear Marcel

you
   EWWW BOY PLEASE SHUT UP LMFAO
and no
just 'marcel😮‍💨'

marcel😮‍💨
and here i was thinking that you
probably changed it to sum 'babay😏'

you
ha! you funny asf🤣
if i don't even have Armin as baby or whatever
what makes you think i'll have
YOU as that...

marcel😮‍💨
ion know just a guess
that seems accurate but
i was wrong 😾
so then what do you have armin as then?

you
yeah it was nice talking marcel.
nice to have you back...ig😕

marcel😮‍💨
Y/N IM PLAYINGG
↳ stop lying cause you fr missed me sm😩
i just know you did.
"damn i miss marcel" *sniffles*
all the memories. i miss that boy mane
*sniffles*

                                                                                     you
                                                 stop trying to copy me🖕🏾

marcel😮‍💨
but let's ft

                                                                                     you
                                                                          i cant fren

marcel😮‍💨
why not?

                                                                                     you
                                                                     i'm not home

marcel😮‍💨
so?

                                                                                     you
                                                                         yeah i cant
                 i'm at armins boutta help him with something
                                                                    50% is a cant
                            and the other 50% is a dont want to😁

marcel😮‍💨
ouch y/n😕
i come back and this how you treat me?💔

                                                                                     you
                                                                    very much so.
                            but maybe later on when i get home🫂

marcel😮‍💨
yeahh thats my y/n

                                                                                     you
                 don't get mad when i forgot or am too lazy👀

marcel😮‍💨
dontt worryyy
i'll make sure you don't forget😏
and how tf you lazy to facetime?

                                                                                     you
                                                    means i don't feel like it

marcel😮‍💨
we can just enjoy each other's presence

                                                                                     you
                                       who said i enjoy your presence?
                                                        laughing ma ass awf!

marcel😮‍💨
you REALLY do
i remember that one time
in the car
you remember? 🥴

                                                                                     you
                                                                                     stfu
                                              don't bring that up anymore

marcel😮‍💨
but you lowkey liked it though
right?
cant even lie rn y/n

                                                                                    you
                                                                                    ....
                           and this how mfs like you get blocked.
                          yeah i'm not facetiming you no more...

marcel😮‍💨
okay okayy😉
but i'll stop now
have fun with your hubba hubba 😩

                                                                                     you
                                                                        i really will
                                      you annoying me so much today
                    ion know if it's cause it's been a while or so

marcel😮‍💨
↳ it's definitely that pretty 😁

                                                                                     you
                                                          now stop texting me
                                               i'm turning my phone off,,,

marcel😮‍💨
l/nnnn 😫
Read at 3:33 PM

"Sorry" you apologized to Armin as you threw your phone on his bed ignoring the messages Marcel was still sending.

You got down on the floor when you saw Armin already unwrapping the wires. Armin just shook his head at your apology, "It's fine but who's that?"

You looked up at him to see him not looking at you but really focused on the lava lamp. "It was Marcel again"

"Is he one of your friends from highschool?" you nodded as Armin paused his movements, "Glad his annoying ass back or whatever" you mentally rolled your eyes and grabbed the base.

You guys seem a little too close to be friends but okay, Armin thought to himself but shrugged it off not wanting to start anything. He then paused while staring at the lamp.

He was thinking about how Darius said it was your crush and you said friend. Why didn't you just tell him straight up that it was your crush?

You nudged his shoulder grabbing his attention again. Armin looked up to see your head tilted. "You okay?" Armin nodded adjusting the lightbulb before you placed the lamp on top.

You grabbed the cap putting it on as Armin plugged in the wire, flipping the switch. You all stared at each other blankly when nothing happened.

Armin turned around to the little oh that came from you, "We have to wait a while to see something" you said giving it to him to read as he nodded turning off his lights. He grabbed his led light remote as he turned it on to a purple hue.

He laid next to you putting his arms behind his head, "Do you want something to eat or drink?" you shook your head, "You suree?" Armin dragged out while leaning closer to your face as you nodded.

"No you're not. You're probably shy for some reason don't worry i'll get you something cutie" he kissed your cheek before standing up and walking out.

He came back with a bag of Doritos opening it and handed you a water bottle, "Thank you, even though I'm okay and all" he nodded while smiling.

"But y/n, Darius told me that Marcel was your crush" you slowly nodded hearing Armin's crunching from the chips. You sighed before putting the water bottle down.

"If you want me to be honest, he was a boy I had a crush on and people in school shipped us all the time. Like I'm talking ship names and shit you know?" Armin nodded while staring at you continuing to put the chips in his mouth.

"But you know he didn't have the same intentions I wanted with him back then and I realized that so we just kind of became friends more like classmates then one day he just kind of moved, without telling anyone and plus he deleted his instagram account and got a new phone too cause when I tried texting him it didn't work"

"Then how do you guys seem so close if he ghosted all of you guys?" Armin asked as you chuckled, "He actually did tell me once well he let it slip out to me once and I had already told Dani and the rest. So everyone was wondering where he went but we all just knew that he moved and didn't say shit about it"

"But why'd he delete his instagram account?" You finished chewing before replying, "Only did that cause he wanted a fresh start and all"

"Do you still follow that account?" Armin shook his head realizing he was asking too many questions. "It's fine but no, we never found out about that account no matter how many time the fbi in our group tried"

Armin giggled at the name, "Who's the fbi in your group?" you smirked,

"Me, Darius and Ciara. Could find anyone. Shit you got a crush on someone but you search their first name and it's not coming up? Come to one of us, we'll handle it"

Armin shoved you while giggling when he saw you wink again as yours followed, "Nah but for real, we couldn't find any account, so maybe he'll give it to us now. If he doesn't act like a dick about it" you rolled your eyes. "And overall we all just missed him"

Armin smiled feeling at ease about it. Pushing the fact of how touchy you guys were knowing that it's been a while since you've both seen each other aside, he was actually glad you explained it to him instead of pushing it to the side.

"I love it when we talk you know?" Armin wrapped his arms around you as you patted his back, "Me too, but Armin look" The lava lamp was finally glowing as you admired it watching the colors float.

Armin stared at you about to place a kiss on your lips but you backed up, "Nah you got Dorito breaf" he giggled blowing his hot ass breath in your face as you pushed his face away, holding your breath.

"Armin stop!" He giggled as you both unwrapped your arms from each other.

"This is cute, lemme call Eren in" you said smiling getting up as you opened the door to be met by slap to your forehead.

"Y/n your forehead is huge!" Eren hollered out while cackling, about to run back to his room but you placed your foot in front of him making him trip and fall over.

The sound of a loud thud echoed throughout the whole house as Armins eyes widened to see his bestfriend on the floor, "You really ain't let that shit go dummy"

Armin heard another ding come from your phone as his smile dropped seeing the text message.

"Y/n you done with Armin now? I wanna talk about what happened that one night👅👀" Armin's face was an annoyed one while staring at it. What did happen that one night? Why was he using those emojis?

He closed the doritos bag seeing your phone turn black as an irritated chuckle left his lips.

You ran back into his room quickly closing the door behind you. You grabbed your phone sitting back down as Armin side eyed you to see you scratch your head and a sigh leave your lips. You rubbed your temple while getting up and grabbing your bag.

"Armin can you drop me off?" He nodded going into his bathroom to wash his hands off. Armin noticed the sudden mood change getting curious.

"Y/n's honest, she wouldn't hide anything from me, right? Maybe it's personal don't ask too much about it Armin" he thought to himself as he grabbed his car keys,

"Eren chill out with that and gimme a hug?" you opened your arms as your head tilted to the side. He stared at you before rolling his eyes,

"I'm good, but bye y/n. I may or may not get you next time you bring your ass over here" Eren waved while smiling, walking towards his room as you giggled.

You walked out with Armin as he opened the car door for you driving off. He walked you up to your house as you cupped his cheeks placing a kiss on it. Armin held your chin deepening the kiss while pulling you in closer by your waist.

"So what did pretty boy have to tell me yesterday that wanted to wait till tomorrow which is today?" Armin bit his lips while looking away holding on to his confession for a bit till he actually knew and understood what was going on with you and Marcel.

He placed a kiss on your cheek being slightly nervous, "I love having you with me everywhere I go. You make everything better" you softly smiled while nodding placing another kiss on his lips.

"Me too, Armin. Goodnight" He placed a kiss on your temple leaving as you walked in to see Daniella and Ciara on the couch while giggling, "So y/n, how'd it go with Armin?" Daniella asked as you nodded, "It was good"

They all quirked an eyebrow with the different tone in your voice, "N/n you okay?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" you shrugged while walking to your room to change and facetime that annoying Marcel. You were expecting something more from Armin maybe a confession but he just told you something he always tells you when he stares at you for too long.

You let out a long exaggerated sigh throwing your phone on your bed but got a facetime call from Marcel. You picked up as you changed in the background not letting him see your face.

"Hey l/n, you back home?" you shuffled around with your shirt taking it off replying back. "Yeah but I'm changing hold on"

"I wouldn't mind if—" you quickly shut Marcel by singing so he wouldn't continue what he had to say. You giggled while shaking your head when you heard it had gone quiet, "I really wish there was a way I could make make you shut up"

"Awee look at us, I missed us" you rolled your eyes while
putting your bonnet on, "Us? Oh nawl, there was not even an us once"

You sat down on your bed while fixing yourself and saw Marcel smirking, "There was an us that one time. If you remember?" he raised an eyebrow as you nodded while looking away, reminiscing back on that one time.

"Marcel, I'm currently with someone so please stop talking about it. It was only one time alright?" you saw a nod come from him,

"Yeah you're right, I should stop but damn y/n, you really grew. You look hella mature now" he rested his elbow on his pillow, "Yeah and you're the same old Marcel. Annoying, funny, just overall Marcel"

"But how you ain't realize it was me from the start?" he asked as you smiled, "Lemme tell you from when I saw you at the mall"

Armin got back home as he saw Eren standing there. "No balls or what?" Eren was pissed at how Armin didn't confess to you and he got hit with slides the whole time you were there.

"Or do you want me to text it to her?" Eren asked giggling but came to a crescendo when he didn't hear a shut up come from Armin, something he usually says. Eren had realized something had happened but decided not to ask the both of you.

"Goodnight Eren" Armin said as Eren replied back.

Armin was still thinking about the text messages, to the touchy touchs, to the eye contacts outside. You didn't seem interested in them but he wanted something, he just didn't know what exactly.

"Maybe you're overthinking again maybe if I go to bed, I won't feel the same tomorrow. Yeah" He mumbled to himself going to bed while you and Marcel was still on facetime.

——————————
                           ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

4.2K 193 10
โ–Ž๐—•๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—˜. ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—/๐—Œ๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡fi๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡. ้€ฒๆ’ƒใฎๅทจไบบ โ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๏ฟฝ...
1.7K 88 8
๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ก๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐—™๐—˜๐—  ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ โ†ฃ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ/๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
10.4K 417 13
"๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…, ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐—’ ๐–ป๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–พ." ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐—†๐—Œ...
6.6K 328 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...