𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙁𝙁𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀 ~ 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢...

By spyralzone_

𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘹 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 When y/n accidentally bumps into the new kid let's see how... More

⋆INTRO⋆
𝐏.𝟏
𝐏.𝟐
𝐏.𝟑
𝐏.𝟒
𝐏.𝟓
𝐏.𝟔
𝐏.𝟕
𝐏.𝟖
𝐏.𝟗
𝐏.𝟏𝟎
𝐏.𝟏𝟏
𝐏.𝟏𝟐
𝐏.𝟏𝟑
𝐏.𝟏𝟒
𝐏.𝟏𝟓
𝐏.𝟏𝟔
𝐏.𝟏𝟕
𝐏.𝟏𝟖
𝐏.𝟏𝟗
𝐏.𝟐𝟎
𝐏.𝟐𝟏
𝐏.𝟐𝟐
𝐏.𝟐𝟑
𝐏.𝟐𝟒
𝐏.𝟐𝟓
𝐏.𝟐𝟔
𝐏.𝟐𝟕
𝐏.𝟐𝟖
𝐏.𝟐𝟗
𝐏.𝟑𝟎
𝐏.𝟑𝟏
𝐏.𝟑𝟐
𝐏.𝟑𝟑
𝐏.𝟑𝟒
𝐏.𝟑𝟓
𝐏.𝟑𝟔
𝐏.𝟑𝟖
𝐏.𝟑𝟗
𝐏.𝟒𝟎
𝐏.𝟒𝟏
𝐏.𝟒𝟐
𝐏.𝟒𝟑
𝐏.𝟒𝟒
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏.𝟒𝟓
𝐏.𝟒𝟔
𝐏.𝟒𝟕
𝐏.𝟒𝟖
𝐏.𝟒𝟗
𝐏.𝟓𝟎
𝐏.𝟓𝟏
𝐏.𝟓𝟐
𝐏.𝟓𝟑
𝐏.𝟓𝟒
𝐏.𝟓𝟓
𝐏.𝟓𝟔
𝐏.𝟓𝟕
𝐏.𝟓𝟖
𝐏.𝟓𝟗
𝐏.𝟔𝟎
𝐏.𝟔𝟏
𝐏.𝟔𝟐
𝐏.𝟔𝟑
𝐏.𝟔𝟒
𝐏.𝟔𝟓

𝐏.𝟑𝟕

4.5K 188 2.3K
By spyralzone_

❥ The intense ringing of your alarm vibrated through your ears as you rolled over turning it off, squishing your pillow onto your face softly groaning. You sat up while blinking slowly, still trying for your vision to be clear and got up walking towards your bathroom to get ready for you classes.

While brushing, you mentally smiled to yourself when you thought about Armin and what he might've wanted to tell you today. You were rinsing out your mouth when you realized the key dangling from your neck, you forgot to take it off and accidentally slept with it on.

Debating on whether you should wear it today or not Daniella came in your room, "Y/n I made breakfast this time.." she slowed down on her word when she saw you standing in the mirror talking to yourself.

There was a silence between y'all as you both stared at each other back and forth till you chuckled, "Just get out" Daniella laughed away while closing your door but opened it again,

"But what were you talking about?" She raised an eyebrow playfully but you just shook your head going over to her to close your door but saw Ciara joined in, "What y'all talking about?"

She raised one of her eyebrows as you sighed to yourself. Everytime one of them came into your room the other one would follow.

"I just—do you think I should wear it? What if he's not wearing his and I end up being the only one wearing it? Or what if he feels weird wearing it ou—"

Daniella covered your mouth while shaking her head, "You're overthinking so much aight so first do you wanna wear it?" you nodded removing Daniella's hand off of your mouth to talk but she did it again, "Aht aht, let me finish"

"Do you like wearing it?" you removed her hand off your mouth as you replied back with a yea. "Then stop worrying so much. As long as you like wearing it. I'm pretty sure Armin wouldn't leave you hanging like that"

You nodded while getting up to go eat and heard your name being called out by Ciara, "You look good y/n"
Ciara crawled in your blankets dozing off in your bed till she felt a smack to her thighs.

"Ouch! Why would you do that!?" you whined out to Daniella as you giggled, "Girl you got your own bed go sleep in that" Daniella rolled her eyes dragging Ciara out your bed with you all to go eat.

Your fit ↴

You arrived at school as you and Daniella walked to your classes and already saw Armin scrolling through his phone. Daniella pushed you a bit while nudging your arms, "Go get your lover boy" Daniella chuckled walking past you to her seat as you did the same.

Armin could smell that familiar perfume from a mile away as he started getting flustered and placing his phone flat on his necklace till he saw yours when you sat down and smiled.

"You wore it" he slowly took his phone off his chest as you pretended like you weren't the main one overthinking if he was gonna wear it too.

"Oh, so did you. We're so cute" you said throwing your arms around his shoulder while smiling. Daniella snickered in the back when she got a picture of Armin placing a kiss on your cheek sending it to you.

You opened your phone while smiling. Both of your head darted towards Daniella as she looked around acting like she wasn't so interested in it.

You rolled your eyes, "You're good at taking pictures" She turned around while grinning, "Of course I am"

Armin stared at you for a while not saying anything until he heard your voice, "Can we do that thing again? You know like the heart and necklace"

He could hear the shyness in your voice and nodded as you grabbed your necklace and placing it in the missing spot while smiling.

"But how did you get our names on it that quick?" Armin looked while scratching the back of his neck, "I already requested it last week before that day"

"Oh so you already had it planned out?" you smirked as he nodded, "You're so sneaky and organized sometimes it's honestly sexy"

"I know right" he said as you shoved him and he grabbed your hand, "You also pulled something last night and I didn't even notice" he softly said while playing with your fingers as you dragged out a yeah.

"See how quick I was with that? Yup. But did you like it?" you asked as Armin nodded, "I love it and the cute little note too. You have nice handwriting y/n" he saw you roll your eyes.

"It wasn't even that good, I was just in a rush" Armin hummed out a reply while smiling at your response. "But maybe you could come over today?" Armin asked while tilting his head.

"For what?"

"Because I was sleepy last night and really didn't set it up and I don't want Eren touching it, might fuck around and break something. So maybe me and you?" You giggled and nodded as class started when you saw Hange walk in.

Ciara's pov ~
Ciara tapped her pen against the table not knowing that she was making beats till a boy from behind her pointed it out.

"Girl freestyle or something" She chuckled while shaking her head standing up to go to the bathroom while looking at her phone.

Accidentally bumping into someone who almost made her phone dropped but they caught it already. She looked up to see a boy that made her eyes beam, "Thank you"

"Yeah no problem cutie" He said as he walked back to where he came from but Ciara was quick enough to already have a clue of who they were just from the voice and that familiar face.

"Wait, Marcel!?" Ciara yelled out their name but the boy continued walking acting like that was not his name till he reached a corner pausing his movements while smirking.

"Still the same as ever huh Ciara? Now I just gotta find Daniella then the rest and maybe, Mrs. Roller Skates can finally notice me, testing my fucking patience" Marcel bit his lips as he walked away.

Ciara's hands were quickly trying to text you feeling different emotions at the same times.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

y/n🧚🏾‍♀️

ciara
Y/N
Y/N
OMG
I THINK I MIGHT BE GOING CRAZY
BUT I JUST SAW MARCEL
HES HERE
HES IN THIS SCHOOL
GOTS TO BE HIM
AINT NO WAY
Y/N
DAWG REPLY PLEASE
delivered 11:02 AM

The ringing of your phone kept going off as all eyes were now on you even Hange, "Y/n please turn the phone off. You're disrupting class" you nodded forgetting that you had your ringer on.

You took a quick glance at your phone screen to see a message from Ciara saying "DAWG REPLY PLEASE" boldly at your screen about to unlock your phone till Hange called out for your name again.

"Sorry" They nodded at you, "Thank you" They went back to teaching while Armin asked you who it was from.

"Ciara spamming my phone. I think she thought I was out already but we got like 5 minutes left" you said to Armin as you both heard Hange stop talking and started gathering your stuff.

Hange always stopped teaching when it was almost time for other kids to leave and other kids to come in, giving you guys enough time so you don't leave anything behind.

Armin actually walked you to class today 'cause you allowed him. He realized you were taking the same way the other boy took the last time, "You're in this class?" you nodded giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"You got a friend in here?" Armin pulled his lips to the side while shaking his head. He leaned in placing a kiss on your forehead walking to his next class.

"Ouu you look good" You heard the same boy from yesterday holler out bringing eyes onto you while you were walking to your seat.

"Shut up" you sat down as he continued to stare at you, "You look good y/n" you softly sent him out a smile and thanked him. "You're welcome"

"You're being too nice, what's up with that?" He smiled while shaking his head, "How am I being too nice? You don't even know how I am." Marcel wanted to see if you would get it but you only rolled your eyes.

It was always negative something degrees in Mr. Johnson class which made Marcel beside you shiver, muttering out a shit to himself. He looked around the room when you started to look him up and down.

"Y/n I hope you're not eye fucking the new boy." A gasp left your lips as he was chuckling, "Uhh I'm really not and the fact that you would think that baffles me" you rolled your eyes as he giggled.

"You not even new you been here for a good 2 weeks" Marcel let out a quiet oh while smirking, "Gorgeous been keeping track huh?"

He tried moving closer to you but you pulled your chair away from him and saw him frown as you sucked in your teeth.

"Y/n." His voice was more low this time when he said your name. You took a slight glance at him to see him smiling as you furrowed your eyebrows. "Stop being so weird"

Marcel blew air out of his mouth while rubbing his arms from how cold it was and heard you chuckle, "You cold?"

"Very" You patted his back while pressing your lips together, "Damn, you gon' have to tough it out dawg" you saw a nod come from him while pressing his tongue on the roof of his mouth, showing off his jawline.

"Oh? So now you got jokes?" You nodded, "Well you're not funny, well, not funnier than me though"

He snickered beside you. "And look at me about to be the nice person I am and was gonna give you my hoodie" you faked pouted shoving it back in your bag. You always carried a hoodie/sweater with you just in case.

He quickly yanked on your hand making you wince and he apologized, "I'll take it like seriously" you shook your head making a stank face at him, "Nawl, what if you stink? Cause ion want my shit to smell like...shit"

The sound of his laughter was contagious making you laugh too and saw him shake his head later on. "Nah but I promise on that, I don't stink. You could even smell me. Look"

He kept moving towards you as you backed up while giggling, arm hovering above your head, as you kept ducking.

"Okay okay you honestly do smell good. Here, make sure to give it back to me alright?" He grabbed it from you dragging out an exaggerated yeah putting it over his head but it got stuck.

"A lil help please" He started to hear your laughter grow louder when you saw the state he was in. "Big ass head"

"Shut up" You forced it on his head as he let out a groan, "Now why my dumbass thought this was gonna fit" Marcel mumbled under his breath while putting his arms through the hoodie as you saw that it was right on him.

He tried to flex his muscle in the shirt but you stopped him. He smiled feeling your hands on him as he shook his head, "Alright I won't flex right now, might fuck around and rip it" you pressed your lips together in a smile as you nodded at the obvious.

Marcel poked at your dimples in the corner of your cheeks when they were present to him, feeling pure joy till you slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch my face" He rubbed the back of his hand while nodding, "You're so fine" your head darted towards him while he stared at you.

"Stop flirting with me" He asked you a question again but you had to think about it for a while before replying. "So you single or?"

You looked away as you shook your head, "No, I got a boyfriend"

"Can he fight?" Mouth agape as he actually looked serious while saying that and started laughing. Marcels eyes softened when he saw that familiar hand waving motion in his face. Something he always remembered from you when y'all were laughing at shit.

"I hate you for saying that, and that was the first shit you asked too" you shook your head as he raised an eyebrow asking again and you turned around not replying.

"Damn y/n, so I'm guessing he can't fight?" you hit his shoulder, "Shut the fuck up. Why are you so interested about my personal life like?"

He shrugged while turning away from you, "Maybe because it's been a while since I last saw you" you heard his mumbling as you chuckled grabbing your pen,

"We literally don't even know each other like that and met like last week, chill"

He shook his head as he spread his arms over onto the table getting all up in your space. He stared at you for a while and fixed himself in his seat when he realized you weren't looking at him, thinking about what you said about the boyfriend thing.

Half of him was telling him that you were joking around and didn't want him all up in your business but he was actually believing the other half. He started debating whether he should just tell you right then and there.

"Y/n wait" He pulled you back into him till he apologized not knowing his strength compared to yours, "Nigga you almost took the wind outta me. Don't pull that shit again" you nodded raising both of your eyebrows as he nodded.

He took your hoodie off, showing off his abs and Tommy Hilfiger boxers as you removed your eyes to a different direction so he wouldn't see you. "Thanks again y/n" you nodded sending out a quick 'no problem' but before you walked away you told him something.

"You really remind me of someone just everything about you if I'm being honest" He went quiet for a bit feeling happy that you were starting to get the hint. You looked up at him to see him staring down at you as you shook your head.

"Forget it" you walked out as he followed you, "Y/n let's go have lunch together" he smiled while throwing his arms around your shoulder and heard you groan. You picked up his arm as you ducked under him fastening your pace so you could go back to Armin.

Marcel was about to walk away till he heard something drop on the floor and turned around till he saw a necklace on the floor about to call out for your name again but you were nowhere to be seen now.

He gently picked it up seeing your name engraved on it with a (birth month gemstone) on it and started thinking back when was your birthday and smirked. He shoved it in his pockets walking away wanting you to notice it first before he gave it back to you.

Armin sat down next to you till he noticed you weren't wearing your necklace. He tilted his head while staring at you waiting for you to realize his gaze on you. Armin frowned when you just looked at him blankly before turning around continuing with your lunch.

He just thought maybe you had it on but he just couldn't see it or you didn't want to wear it but why? You were fine wearing it in the morning and all so what happened now? Did you get embarrassed about it? Or did you lose it? You couldn't have lost it already, it's only been the first day too, right?

Armin pressed his lips together while looking away and stood up while sighing as you went to the rest of your classes.

Daniella's pov ~
Daniella grabbed her stuff from her class heading outside while stretching, waiting to meet either you or Ciara. She stood by the wall looking from side to side checking to see if either one of you would come.

"Hey Daniella" A boy said to her as she replied back not even thinking about it till she looked back at him raising an eyebrow. "Excuse me, do I know you?" he chuckled while turning around, "If you look closely, then maybe, Daniella"

Daniella just tilted her head at them as she shrugged thinking it was probably one of Jojo's classmates who knew her since she would always walk outside with him while Jojo was talking to other people.

It finally hit Daniella but she wasn't so sure about it and decided to test something out, "You look like my friend Marcel. You know him?" Daniella noticed the boy had stopped walking and started walking up to him as she smiled.

"Mar—" Daniella saw him jog away as she followed behind him, "Marcel! Nigga stop running! Ah-!" She got to a corner as Jojo looked up at her.

"What's up with you? You aight?" Daniella nodded pushing Jojo aside as he furrowed his eyebrows, "Where is he?" Daniella asked her boyfriend standing in front of her as she slightly widened her eyes while moving her head and Jojo shook his.

"Dani I don't know what you're talking about but who?" Daniella looked around her and sighed, "You ain't see a boy running just now?!" Jojo shook his head as he walked up closer to her.

"Did they do something to you? Tell me how they look like and I promise I'll find his ass right now" Daniella just shook her head at her protective boyfriend while smiling. "It's nothing Jo, don't worry but hold on"

She placed a kiss on his lips as Jojo was still leaning in for more but she pulled back while giggling texting you.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

                                         y/n💥😵

daniella
Y/N
L/N
remember marcel?
ofc you would how couldn't you.
BUT
i think i just saw him
ion know if it's just me
but i swear i saw him
delivered 1:13 PM

Daniella heard running towards her and saw Ciara panting, "What the fuck happened?" She asked as Ciara put her finger in her face letting her catch her breath.

"Where the hell is y/n and why the fuck isn't she replying to my messages?" Daniella and Jojo both shrugged as Ciara collected herself by bringing her hand to a point with all her fingers.

"Y'all might say it's my dumbass or I'm insane but y'all gotta believe me. I just saw Marcel today in here. I'm not going crazy you—"

Daniella put a finger to her lip as she nodded, "You're not going insane cause I swear on everything I just saw him. He was literally running away from me"

Jordan paused interrupting the two girls talking, "Marcel? Washington? or someone else?" They both nodded as Jojo smiled, "Y/n's Marcel!?" They both nodded eagerly as they were now looking for you to tell you.

While walking, something was telling you to touch your neck which you did and kept tapping on your neck, looking behind you to check if you dropped the necklace there.

You frowned as you started to panic realizing you dropped the necklace somewhere but where? The hook wasn't loose or anything it was perfectly fine...or so you thought.

You quickly thought about the last places you had it at.

"First with Armin we did that connection thing then Mr. Thompson that ohh okay" You mumbled to yourself quickly walking back to the same class, walking in and slowly taking your time looking down on the floors, even at places you didn't sit at.

You got to your seat as you looked around the corners and everywhere near it and groaned out a fuck. "What the fuck do I tell Armin now uh? Oh the necklace you just bought for me yesterday is missing. Fuck" you grumbled while storming out the class room.

You took out your phone checking your two messages from Ciara and Daniella as you batted your eyes at the names they both texted you saying that he's here. You tilted your head as you continued walking.

"Hey gorgeo—"

"Please don't start right now" you said walking away as the boy batted his eyelashes at you at the sudden mood change pulling you back but you yanked your arm away from him.

He rolled his eyes, "I have what you want Mrs. Rollerskates. Damn" The nickname no one called you except for Marcel. Even your friends never called you that, rarely.

You turned around to him walking towards him raising an eyebrow at the nickname, "What the fuck did you just call me?" He rolled his eyes while shaking his head and frowned.

"The fact that you don't remember me really hurts even Ciara and Daniella did" he pouted looking away from your eyes direction. You stared at him for a while and saw him poke his tongue through his cheeks as you finally got it. You smiled letting your eyes go all soft for him.

"Washington?" He smirked, "L-l-l-l/n!" he hollered out your name acting like he was dj'ing, something he always did to your last name whenever he saw you in the halls.

"C'mere and give me a hug cutie. You've been hurting my feelings for a while now" he said lowly as you walked towards him with your arms opened.

"You should've said something sooner, Marcel" He beamed finally hearing you say his name after a long time and picked you up swinging you around with your arms still wrapped around him hearing your giggles fill his ear and your sweet flowery aroma filling his nostrils.

Armin stood outside for a while now trying to see if you were gonna walk out with Daniella and Ciara but none of them were in sight. Until, he saw Daniella, Ciara and Jojo walk outside looking around, raising an eyebrow, Armin walked up to them.

"Have you guys seen y/n?" Armin asked as they all mumbled curse words to themselves, "Bitch not even here too!? Where the fuck is she then?!"

They all looked around as Darius and Michael wondered why the people standing near the door, blocking other people were yelling out their names.

"Before y'all say something, move out the way." Darius spread out his hands as they all moved. Ciara and Armin apologized to the people behind them.

"Now, yes?" Michael asked. "Have you seen y/n!?" Darius had on a concerned face while looking at Michael from how they all said it at the same time,

"No? We thought she was probably with you guys. Why?"

"Daniella and Ciara said they saw Marcel" Jojo said putting his hands up when Daniella glared at him, thinking that he didn't believe them.

"Prince Washington? Marcel?" Michael asked as they all nodded, "Ah shit, yeah imma stay here with y'all till I either see Y/n or Marcel" They all nodded except for Armin not knowing who Marcel was or why you were late.

Armin walked in the building again looking for you, walking almost throughout the whole building till he heard your giggles about to call out for your name when he saw your feet lift up from the floor tilting his head, hiding behind the corner to eavesdrop at who you were hugging.

"I missed you so much Y/n" Marcel shook your body still hugging you, "Boy me too but you can let go now" you patted his arms behind you as he pulled back looking down on you to see you smiling.

He cupped your face as you grabbed his hands pulling it off of you, "I missed you too damn. You got big oh my god" you patted his shoulders looking him up and down.

"Yeah, I've been lifting you know" he said smugly as you giggled, "You talking about in length or width?" he asked as you squinted walking backwards, making a portrait frame with your fingers and nodded, "Both"

Marcel smirked while chuckling, "If I did then that means.." he winked at you, "Wanna see?"

You dropped your smile while shaking your head, "I don't think it works like that, fucking dickhead" he got closer to you as you kept backing up till he pulled your hand moving you closer to him, "If it dosent work like that, then check for yourself"

"Marcel watch it" He nodded while giggling, "So that means, you've been stalking me ever since you got here? So you knew me from the start when you saw me!?" you asked as your voice slight raised and heard a gasp come from Marcel.

"Don't say stalk but more like, I saw this girl outside, she looked like my beautiful y/n, saw her two best friends ever since highschool and noticed one of them in here and it all just kind of clicked." He said puffing his eyebrows.

"Do you know how happy I got inside when I saw you in my class? Was doing a whole pastor dance, shiit" You snickered at what he said,

"But hold on, how you notice it was me from the start?" He shrugged, "You haven't changed at all"

Your mouth was slightly agape in a frown, "So you're telling me I haven't change since highschool?! I still look the same?! Yeah I gotta work on that cause nah" you rolled your eyes as Marcel chuckled, "And you changed a lot that I didn't recognize you"

He shook his head, "Ciara was quick and then Daniella, so I didn't change that much. You're just a lil slow or something like that. As always" you slapped his shoulder as he giggled then felt the pads of his fingers playing around with your bottom lip as he was licking his lips, staring at yours.

"Y/n, I missed you" He quickly leaned in trying to place a kiss on your lips but you turned turned your head away with his kiss landing on your jaw. He batted his eyes at you when you chuckled.

"Marcel, I missed you too, but we can't do that anymore" you said shaking your head as he sighed and nodded,

"So you was for real about that boyfriend thing?" you giggled while patting his cheeks, "Not you thinking I was playing around"

He dropped his hands away from his face while turning around, "Wow, but what's his name?" you bit your lips not being a 100% sure if you and Armin were there yet.

"Armin" Marcel's eyes widened, "Oh my god is it that lil white boy with blonde hair blue eyes?" you raised an eyebrow while nodding at the perfect description, "I know lil white boy! He showed me to class once. He seems chill"

"Ohh aight but gimme my necklace back" you opened your hands while closing it at a quick pace as a 'gimme' signal. He pulled out the necklace from his pockets handing it to you in your palms.

You hooked it on in one try, fixing it in front of him. "So I'm guessing Armin bought this for you?" you nodded, "When did he buy it?"

"Yesterday" Marcel let out a snicker while nodding, "So that's why you looked like you were gonna shit when you walked back out" you hit his shoulders while laughing, "Clearly and plus i love it, it's so cute"

Armin felt at ease while quickly walking back out when he heard that part and when you dodged that kiss. But he was dying to know why he just leaned in to kiss you and why you guys can't do that anymore. At first he was slightly getting pissed off at the close, way too close interaction between y'all.

Marcel stared at you walking besides him while staring at your neck, "Wow y/n. I guess I gotta be a home wrecker now fuck" he mumbled under his breath as you shoved him to hear him giggle while hissing, "Still shove hard as ever"

"Yeah no shit, now let's just go meet the rest, they probably might jump you and all." He stopped walking while staring at you, "For what?!" you shrugged,

"Cause you been hiding from all of us this whole time. Now let's go, I'm tryna scream world star" you said dragging him with you as he giggled and squeezed your hand tighter, staring as your hands with his while smiling.

                           ——————————
                  ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 89 8
𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗫 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗘𝗠 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ↣ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺/𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭/𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦, 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦, 𝘪𝘯�...
84K 1.8K 39
An ordinary girl, living in Shiganshina. You had a happy life helping your mother run a flower shop, that was supposed to be ran by you when you were...
2.4M 85.8K 66
𝐈𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞: "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰...
33.9K 305 59
❝𝙼𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎.❞ AOT Males...