butterfly || izuku midorya's...

By Neishara

Tsuchiro midorya is seperated with her twin izuku midorya when she was taken with her father to America. sh... More

introduction
past
πŸ¦‹1πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹2πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹3πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹4πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹5πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹6πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹7πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹8πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹9πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹10πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹11πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 12 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 13 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 14 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 15 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 16 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 17 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 18 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 19 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 20 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 21 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 22 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 23 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 24 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 25 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 26 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 27 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 28 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 29 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 30 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 31 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 32 πŸ¦‹
behind the scenes
πŸ¦‹ 33 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 34 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 35 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 36 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 37 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 38 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 39 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 40 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 41 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 42 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 43 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 44 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 45 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 46 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 47 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 48 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 49 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 50 πŸ¦‹
epilogue ( future )
giyuu ending
Bakugou ending
Announcements
Poly relationship
oneshot : the wedding
another crossover
pregnancy announcement
hero gala
Tsuchiro's final months
kidnapped
opinions
patrolling with babies
beach day

Special 18K πŸ¦‹

180 7 4
By Neishara

Iam really slow in writing the poly, so while waiting I made this. 

Enjoy readers~

🦋🦋🦋

"HUAAAAAAA" Deku yelled from the door as he entered the house. 

"What happened nii-san ?! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING ?!" Tsuchiro asked as she opened the sliding door. 

She then saw a green freckled girl running panickly Inside her house. 

"Ara~ ara~ gomen~.... Are a friend to nii-san ? What can I do for you miss ?" Tsuchiro asked The girl politely. 

"CHIRO-CHAN ! ITS ME IZUKU ! A VILLAIN TURNED ME AND SOME OTHER HEROES INTO GIRLS ! HELP ME ! I HAVE BOOBS NOW !" She cried as she holds her now grown chest while crying anime tears. 

"NII-SAN ?! OH MY GOODNESS ! why do you look cuter than me tho...." Tsuchiro pouted as she look Deku from head to toe. 

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY CHIRO-CHAN ! IAM GIRL NOW !" She cried, while trying to hug tsuchiro but was seperated by her boobs who bounce on Tsuchiro's waist. 

"HUWAAAA ! I CAN'T EVEN HUG YOU PROPERLY NOW !" She anime cried once again. 

"D-don't cry nii-san.... Who are the others that are turned too-" as she asked that question, two familliar figures bursted into her penthouse. 

"ONEE-SAN ! I HAVE BOOBS !" Muichiro panicked as she holds her boobs while yuichiro was already sulking on the corner of the room.

"What's your problem with boobs mina-san ? I handle with them everyday" tsuchiro deadpanned.

"But help us nee-san !" Yuichiro gushed. 

~

The next day, she got the news of half of the heroes has been hit by a quirk that gender switched their genders that has been causing panic to happen to half of Japan. 

The next day, tsuchiro and some female heroes are targeting this villains that has been causing ruckus.

"Let's do our best ! Creati, shinobu, froppy, earphone Jack" the gravity hero Uravity said. 

"Hai !"

Shinobu was flicking a bottle of needle that's as filled with purple substance. 

"What is that for Shinobu-san ?" Froppy asked the butterfly girl. 

"A substance that can stop someone from panicking too much, I need this to make Kacchan sleep...." Tsuchiro explained, as they sweat dropped on how casuall she said it. 

~

"Target is running to point 21" the earphone jacked heroes voice said. 

"Hai"

Both froppy and shinobu said as they both launch themselves from their current positions.

"Point 27"

"Hai"

As Uravity and creati rode her motorcycle and catched up with the panicking target. 

"HAH ! I GOT YOU NOW !" Creati said as she tried to cuff the hand of the target to her hand but instead was greeted by finger guns. 

"Boom" by that a large flash came between them and cause a large explosion that was close to even jirou herself. 

"CREATI ! SHINOBU ! FROPPY ! URAVITY ! EARPHONE JACK"

~

"I can't believe we turned into boys ...." Ochako said as she ruffled her now short hair. 

"You look hot tho..." Mina who was visiting them said. 

"Yeah, your hair doesn't change much huh tsuchiro ?" Hagakure asked the short hair tsuchiro who grew taller than before and looked masculine as ever. 

"Ara~ ara~ yes your correct hagakure-san...." Tsuchiro's voice also became deeper than before.

"How long does the affect came off Kero ?" Asui asked as her voice also became deeper. 

"It says here 1 month...." Momo said, her hair became shorter and her voice was also deap.

"So... We become males.... For a whole month ?" Tsuchiro asked with hesitation. 

"Sadly... Yes ...."

~

"I know this news of heroes bending to their opposite gender is a problem, but they will still protect you from the crimes around the city"

Deku said as she and the other top ten heroes are giving a public speech. 

"Even if we became our opposite gender, it doesn't mean we can't protect you. We will try our best, so don't panick" Tsuchiro's deap voice rang through the mic .

His new fangirls Squealing like pigs. 

Tsuchiro immediately wave with a small charming smile. 

"Please stay calm, and we assure you we will catch the one who is responsible for this...." Iguro's sweet voice said. 

Her fanboys waving their banner here and there. 

~

"Ara~ ara~ do you have any idea where is the current location of the one who change us ?" Tsuchiro asked, as the top ten heroes was having a meeting. 

"No, their last appearance is at hyogo near a school called 'inarazaki' where the heroes were also change into girls ...." Kirishima's sweet voice said, as she was brushing her hair back .

"Then their next move must be either still at hyogo, or is heading to Tokyo..." Giyuu said with a feminine monotone voice. 

"Yeah, that could be a possibility...." Shoto said, as she was having trouble in tying her long bi coloured hair.

Mitsuri immediately help her, "ah, arigatou.... That feels better..." Shoto said. 

"That's it ! They must be at the train ! What train is currently heading to Tokyo a few hours after this ?" Izuku asked slamming her hands on the meeting table .

"It's the Tokyo express, heading here at 6 p.m. a few hours from now..." Sanemi said reading her tab. 

"Well, what are we waiting for ! We should get going and catch the asshole who turn us into this things !" Bakugou shouted as she stormed out of the meeting room. 

~

"Recording" tsuchiro said as he kept Tapping his earpiece on his ear to make sure that the other side was hearing him. 

"Loud and clear chiro-chan, are you ready ?" Jirou's deap voice said. 

"Yup, me Kacchan, giyuu-san and iguro is on the train. Tell Hatsume I say thanks for the additional shoes that prevent us from falling" tsuchiro said. 

"Yeah, he kept boasting his skills at his lab" jirou chuckled. 

"Soo, Deku is inside ?" Jirou questioned. 

"Yup, both him and icyhot are the bait Afterall" bakugou smirked. 

"KACCHAN ! CHIRO-CHAN ! IGURO ! GIYUU ! THE VILLAIN IS SHOOTING HIS QUIRK EVERYWHERE !" Deku's voice rang to their earpiece. 

"Got it"

~

"Chiro, you handle the villain" giyuu said, which earn a nodd from the male. 

"Obanai, you handle the conductor that was panicking" she pointed out to the masked hero who nodded. 

"Me and dynamite will try and calm down the passengers that are panicking" he finished. 

"Okay, move out !"

~

Tsuchiro arrived at the roof of the train that leads to the villain, "I advised you two should enter from the edge..." Tsuchiro smiled towards the two girls, who blushed but nodded. 

He opened the roof door with his katana, and saw underneath him was the villain shooting their quirk everywhere .

he disintegrated his wings and made 167 butterflies behind him, "Mariposa trail...." Tsuchiro said as he dive towards the villain from the roof as he landed straddling the villain being followed by his butterflies who splash just like water. 

The passengers who saw gasp in shock, "nighty night...." His deap voice said, as he sprinkle sleeping dust to the villain who almost immediately slept. 

After, they make sure the villain slept peacefully they cuffed him. 

"Not to worry ladies and gentlemen, everything is fine" deku's sweet voice said. 

As applause came from everywhere on the train, just on time the train stopped. 

After a few seconds, the door opened and the passengers immediately swarm the heroes instead of going out from the train. 

"Oi ! The conductor passed out, and I need to drive the train-" Iguro informed the heroes, but was cutted when seeing the fans. 

"IGURO-CHAAAN"

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU ASSHOLES !"

~

"HUAAAAAAA ! NEE-SAN ! IAM BLEEDING FROM ASS !" Yuichiro shrieked, as she ran towards the living room .

"Wait w-" "CHIRO-CHAN ! MY AND MUI'S BUTT IS BLEEDING ! ARE WE DYING ?!"

"NO !"

~

the boys immediately gathered up the girls, "so all of you got your period at the same time ?" Mina asked them. 

"So... It's called a period ?" Shoto asked innocently. 

"Yes, so every month, girls have something called a period that basically says bleeding from your vaginas" jirou explained. 

"EVERY MONTH ?! HOW CAN YOU HANDLE THIS EVERY MONTH ?!" Zenitsu shrieked, turns out, the villain did travel almost everywhere around Japan. 

"Okay ! Let's learn to wear.... What is it called again ?" Tanjiro asked kanao beside her .

"A padd..." Kanao answered. 

"A PADD !"

~

"Huwaaa, chiro-chan.... My stomach hurts..." Deku said, as she was laying on her stomach, but her boobs hurt so she turned around. 

"Nee-san, I want chocolate...." Muichiro whined. 

"Nee-san, I need cuddles" yuichiro said. 

"CHIRO-CHAN ! I NEED CUDDLES" bakugou shouted. 

"Can I have something for my stomach ?" Giyuu asked. 

Tsuchiro was busy all day, he gave them each a heat pack, a dakimura, chocolate and sweets .

When he finally can sit, his phone rang. 

"TSUCHIRO NEE-SAN ! KOUTA'S HAVING HIS PERIOD ! AND I DON'T HAVE A PADD OR TAMPON WITH ME !" eri wailed. 

"Heading right there, your in U.A. right ?" Tsuchiro asked already grabbing his car keys. 

"No, we're at the USJ...."

And by that, tsuchiro drove like a racer to the USJ. 

"Damn you villain ..." He cursed, while brushing his hair back .

~

"Here, eri teach him to wear a tampon" tsuchiro said giving the female version of Kouta a tampon. 

"U-uhm....you basically just stuck it on your V..." Eri said. 

Kouta looks so confused, "oh god help me..." Tsuchiro groaned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 18.3K 45
#taekook #boyslove #mpreg
101K 6.7K 49
Jaemin dengan obsesinya menginginkan keturunan dari sosok yang di anggapnya bisa memberikannya keturunan yang sempurna. Sosok laki-laki itu adalah sa...
112K 11.2K 24
Xiao Zhan, seorang single parent yang baru saja kehilangan putra tercinta karena penyakit bawaan dari sang istri, bertemu dengan anak kecil yang dise...
79K 7.7K 32
Supaporn Faye Malisorn adalah CEO dan pendiri dari Malisorn Corporation yang memiliki Istri bernama Yoko Apasra Lertprasert seorang Aktris ternama di...