๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€ ~ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข...

spyralzone_

๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ When y/n accidentally bumps into the new kid let's see how... ะ•ั‰ะต

โ‹†INTROโ‹†
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“

๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

5.5K 201 1.5K
spyralzone_

       ❥ You got to h&m already feeling your heart thump in your chest being anxious and nervous all at the same time. Armin stopped walking looking back at your face and giggled, "You're so cute. I was just playing"

You shoved Armin about to walk back out but he grabbed your hand pulling you, "I had a feeling you wanted to come here either way"

You didn't say anything and just started looking through clothes, "Just tell me when you're done and I'll pay" you shook your head.

"No?" you nodded, "Why not?"

You sighed, "You like it when I rely on you huh? I just wanna pay for myself this time 'kay?" You faced him as Armin looked around then walked away from you, going to the men's section.

You shook your head knowing that he didn't listen to what you said and would demand to pay at the end.

You then heard a ding go off on your phone but ignored it. You looked at your phone when it kept ringing seeing that it was from you, Daniella and Ciara's lil own groupchat.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

soul train 🦤

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
Y/N
DANIELLA
YALL REMEMBER THE LAST TIME
WE WENT TO THE SKATING RINK???

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                                           yea why?

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
YEAA
YALL REMEMBER THE BETS
WE MADE??
ABOUT THE GUYS??

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
OHHHH

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
I FR FORGOT WHAT THEY
WERE WEARING

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
damnn
y/n you remember?

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                       well i remember what darius was wearing
i said he was gon wear uhhh
i said graphic tee and that lil pouch
he carries with him everywhere

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
but was he wearing it?

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
right was he?

𝘠𝘰𝘶
yes

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
girl how we know you ain't lying
just for the money🤔

𝘠𝘰𝘶
ykw...
hold on lemme ask armin

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
where y'all at rn??

𝘠𝘰𝘶
h&m

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
y'all bet not do anything in
the fitting room like some
people....
*side eyes Daniella*

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
girl shut the fuck up🖕🏾
and get out my business🖕🏾
as well as y/n's🖕🏾

𝘠𝘰𝘶
iktr! 😝
dani came through for me this time

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
🥂

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
must be nice to have someone😣
fuck all of y'all
boutta block y'all on instagram.
fuck you and you.

𝘠𝘰𝘶
ciara please😭

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
but lowkey y/n.
what you and armin doing in h&m...
y'all buying clothes orr sum else👁👁

𝘠𝘰𝘶
forget what i said about
you being on my side😒

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
LMAO

𝘠𝘰𝘶
but hold on
lemme ask him

You looked around the store looking for Armin till you landed eyes on a blonde boy holding up a pair of brand new socks. "Armin" he turned around at the familiar voice.

"Y/n look" he showed you a pair of radio socks as you nodded asking him if he was gonna get it but he just shrugged.

"Probably but yea?" He asked you as to why you called out for him, "Do you remember the last time we went skating?" He nodded.

"Do you remember what all of us were wearing? Like what were you wearing?" Armin pushed out his bottom lip while squinting then felt a hit on his shoulder, "Stop copying me"

He giggled as you rolled your eyes, "I was wearing a striped shirt with black cargo pants and white vans. If I remember correctly" you smiled while side eyeing him knowing that you had it right.

"Really?" He nodded pulling out his phone to show you a picture. You grabbed his phone turning your back at him as you sent the picture to yourself.

"Did you just send my picture to yourself?" Armin asked as you shook your head and heard him chuckle, "Awe you like the picture don't you? It's fine y/n I understand if I'm just really attractive and all" Armin playfully shoved you as you giggled shoving him back.

"But why?" You explained the whole situation to Armin as he nodded. "Oh, so your guess was right about me?" you sent out a quick 'mmph' as Armin smiled.

"Really know what I like don't you?"

"Boy shut up, it was a random guess" Armin shook his head resting his elbow on your shoulder, "Then how was it so accurate?" You shrugged,

"You know how I am that's why your guess was spot on" Armin placed a quick kiss on your cheek as you mentally smiled to yourself.

You rolled your eyes unlocking your phone again, "Do you remember what all of my friends were wearing?" Armin eagerly nodded as you told him to say each and everyone's description in separate voice audios to your groupchat.

Armin shook his head, feeling shy, "Oh but you're gonna send me a voice audio of you saying baby to me right? Stop being so shy. It's just descriptions" Armin pushed the phone away from his lips.

"What am I even supposed to say?" You stared at him blinking fastly 'cause you just told him exactly what to say, "Armin, I literally just told you what to say"

"Well I mean it was for you and only you and plus I wanted to call you that" he said softly touching his ear lobe feeling shy.

You only nodded, "Baby. Baby please. Baby. How does that sound? Do you want me to call you that y/n? Because it doesn't sound bad to me. Baby" you imitated the way he said to you in the audio while laughing when you heard a chuckle come from him.

"You could say all that to me, but wanna get shy on me over some descriptions" Armin licked his lips while nodding, "So if I was to say I hope I can eat you out again sometime but in a different position, you wouldn't go shy on me?"

You quickly shook your head while shrugging as Armin stared at you for a while to see you tucking in your top lip, trying to hide your smile. Your cheekbones gave it away as Armin giggled while nodding.

"Yeah you 'wouldn't go shy on me' " Armin brought out the air quotes as you giggled pushing your phone towards him.

"Oh and you better not start it with some Hi this is Armin talking right now and I'm here to give you feedback of what all your friends were wearing that night" Armin laughed at what you said.

"You act like I'm in the news but I really was going to say hi this is Armin" you patted his cheeks, "I'm pretty sure they already know who I'm with and who you are"

You stared at his side profile as he sent the separate audios to your groupchat. What Armin had just said kept replaying in your mind then got a picture of him eating you out that last time and gulped.

Armin turned around at the harsh gulp that just came from you as you shook your head signaling for him to continue as you walked around the store looking at the clothes to get your mind off of it.

"Y/n, I'm done" Armin walked over to you handing you your phone as you nodded playing the audios to listen.
Daniella's guess about Jojo was half correct; she got nike shoes correct but not the shorts part.

Michael did not wear sweatpants at all making Ciara's guess wrong as for you, all your guess were right. Darius did have a green nike logo on his shoes and that pouch he always carried with him.

You smirked to yourself texting them back.

soul train 🦤

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                           me when i'm smart.

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
stfu

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                               girl you just mad
                                 none of your guesses were right 🤥

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
guess who not getting a cent🤣🤣🤣
me⁉️
naurrr
y/n is it you⁉️

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                                          oh nawllll
                                                      it could nevvaaa🤣‼️

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
smd honestly

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
LMAO

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                                               ight so
                           i'm finna be getting 30 by the end huh?
                                                           *pops champagne*

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
and i'm finna be the only one with flies
flying outta my pockets🙁

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
😶‍🌫️

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                                          well...😶

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
fuck all y'all.

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                                              TEARS
                               THIS NIGGA SAID FLIES FLYING
                             OUTTA HER POCKETS LMFAOOO

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
LMAOOO

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                             i guess i'll give you a dollar or two😇

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
↳ just shut up.

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
PLEASE

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                 and this what i get for being nice😭
                                              fuck you too then, bitch.🙎🏾‍♀️

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
Y/N PLEASE
JUST GO BACK TO YOUR BOYFRIEND
CAUSE I KNOW HE WAITING FOR YOU
😭😭😭

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
cause i know he miss you😩😩
okay let's stop bothering her so she
can get back to her white boy

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
you right‼️
see you later fren🖕🏾
🥰*

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                                               NAHH
                                        THAT WASNT NO MISTAKE
                                          YOU MEANT THAT EMOJI

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
GIRL JUST GO BACK
TO ARMIN DAMN

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                                                   NO!

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
🙄
anyways!
i'll wait for you to get home so
we can settle this.
see you <3

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                                           you right
           bye byee, i'll go back to my white boy now ig😮‍💨

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
"my"
😼😼
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 7:𝟑𝟐 𝐏𝐌

You picked up your head while giggling and felt Armin cup your cheeks, "Y/n, do you know that, I find you very attractive? Like you're honestly very beautiful" he said squishing your cheeks together, making your lips plump. You smiled at the compliment as you pushed his face away from yours knowing that you were gonna start cheesing.

He giggled already knowing that you were cheesing as he smiled. "Thank you and like I always say, you're very cute" Armin's smile dropped as you tilted your head.

"I don't like cute, sounds babyish." Armin rolled his eyes as you chuckled, "What do you want me to say then?" Armin shrugged as he started walking again, "Figure it out"

"So damn picky" you sucked in your teeth at him. "So are you" Armin mumbled as you rolled your eyes. "So you want me to call you sexy?" Armin nodded as you held your laugh in.

"Armin Arlert is very cute, attractive, pretty and handsome. How's that?" He side eyed you and shrugged till you shoved him making him bump into one of the mannequins making it fall over.

You snickered while walking away pretending to be interested in the clothes in front of you as you heard Armin apologizing to the workers there as they stared at him trying to pick the mannequin back up.

You softly cackled, not making the workers notice that you were laughing as you helped him pick the mannequin back up. He put the hat back on the mannequin as you both giggled.

"Yeah let's go now, 'for sum else happen." You both looked at each other and the stuff you bought as you nodded when Armin had asked you if that's all you wanted.

"How 'bout you?" Armin nodded as you were about to walk towards the cashier to pay but Armin pulled you back again.

"You sure that's all? I don't mind staying here for a while" you stared at him not saying anything till you shook your head, "I'm fine"

"Alright then" Armin's eyesbrows furrowed when he saw you pulling out your purse and quickly snatched it.

"Why are you so stubborn y/n? I said I'm paying" He dragged you towards the cashier putting your stuff in front of them as you saw him pull out his credit card with your purse in his other hand, far away from you.

You sighed while looking away as he swiped his card paying for your stuff. You tried to grab your bag away from him but Armin kept averting it.

"Armin I'm not playing gimme it" you tried to grab it again and glared at Armin when he put it in a different hand now.

"Armin don't make me fight you here" you heard a giggle come from him and sighed, dropping it.

"But lowkey what do you want me to call you? Excluding cute pretty and all that" Armin just chuckled "Like I said, figure it out"

You nodded as you grabbed your bag away from him when you saw a smirk on his face, "I get it. You want me to call you fine, hot, sexy, hella fine blah blah"

You saw a nod come from him and smirked, "Alright, pretty boy" you squeezed his shoulders leaning close to his ears, "I know you love it when I call you that though" Armin blushed then started smiling.

"No I don't and stop staring so much y/n!" he whined out about to walk away but you grabbed his hand while giggling,

"You're so easy to make blush, it's cute" he sent out a quick yet shy, quiet shut up as you smiled.

You remembered that you promised to buy Armin something when you got there and looked back at him to see him nibbling on his bottom lip as his cheeks were still a pink shade.

You dragged Armin into Spencer's when your eyes landed on the store while walking. Armin looked around the store wondering why the both of y'all ended up there.

He placed his hand on your shoulder turning you around when you weren't moving, "Why're we here?"

"Oh I just wanna look at something probably buy something. You can look around and wait for me" you lied to him and started roaming around the store.

Armin kept following behind you around the store. "Armin stop following and look around. You might find something you like here" Armin raised an eyebrow.

"Are you trying to go to the back? Because if you are, I have no problem with that. No need to feel shy around me" You could see that he was genuine from his eyes and shook your head as a no letting a chuckle slip past from your lips.

"No Armin, I'm not going to the back. I just wanna get like a t-shirt or something. I'm indecisive so it'll take a while to even choose one from the other so go look around" you said pushing him slightly as Armin pouted dragging his feet back. 

You acted like you were looking through the clothes but you were silently side eyeing Armin to see if he had an interest in anything over there. Armin started to walk through the stuff as you did the same.

You really didn't have anything to buy but if it meant getting what Armin wanted without him taking suspicion on it, then you were most likely gonna get something.

Armin gasped quietly as he picked up a lava lamp, looking at it and quickly turned back around when you saw him look around. Armin whispered out your name as you made your way towards him.

"Dosent it look cool?" Armin asked as his eyes were glued on the box till they landed on the price and let out a shaky giggle,

"Yeah no. I'm not paying 60 dollars for a lava lamp" Your laughter started to fill Armin's ears as you shook your head, "But ain't you the main one that just paid for my stuff?"

He nodded, "Well yeah, I mean if it's about you, I won't complain" he put the lava lamp back down turning around to go look at something else.

"But Armin look" you pointed to the two lava lamps near you. A blue and purple lava lamp and a silver and pink lava lamp.

"If you had to choose out of these two, which one?" you asked as he pointed to the blue and purple lava lamp, "It kind of reminds me of us probably the colors but i don't know" he said while shrugging, "Just tell me when you're done"

You nodded as you went back to the same place you were at. You saw Armin walk farther away from the lava lamps and decided to call him over at where you were standing at and quickly grabbed a t-shirt.

You didn't even know who was on it or what was written on it, all you knew was that it was a large. You quickly grabbed the lava lamp and walked to the cahier to pay for your stuff and luckily there was no line.

Armin looked around for you at the same spot he heard the voice. His eyes landed on a specific ice cube t-shirt and smiled already knowing either you or Darius would like it.

"Should I but it for her? Or no? Would she like it?" His thoughts were interrupted when he heard you calling out for his name and blinked at you when he saw you without any bags.

"Where'd they go? Did you not buy anything?" you shook your head as you both walked out the store.

Armin heard you yawn and pushed out his bottom lip but then smiled when an idea came to mind, he even started blushing.

He wanted to get you something, not only for you but him too. Something for the both of y'all, where it would remind you both of each other.

                                     {play song}

He directed your every movement and now you were in a jewelry shop as your eyes beamed at the dazzling accessories feeling excited as you looked at Armin.

"Why'd you bring me here?" Armin just smiled when he saw you smiling while raising an eyebrow waiting for him to say something.

"Just wait here okay pretty?" He said as you slowly nodded grabbing his bags and saw him talking to one of the workers there.

You took the opportunity to put the lava lamp into his h&m bag as you tilted your head realizing you bought an ice cube graphic tee as you bit your lips excitedly knowing you got your hands on it before Darius did.

A while later Armin came back by your side as he just smiled with the little designed plastic bag in his hands and grabbed his bags away from you.

"Woah, why did mine get heavy all of a sudden?" Armin was about to look through the bag as you quickly grabbed it away from him,

"Oops, i think that's mine" you switched the bags as Armin was now carrying yours and you were carrying his heading outside but Armin walked towards the food court as you were confused.

"You don't want to eat anymore?" he asked as you shook your head and he shook his head, "I'm still getting you something"

"Get me something simple then" he nodded as you sat down waiting. You quickly grabbed a random sticky note in your purse as you wrote a quick cute letter on the lava lamp you got Armin.

He came back with fries sitting down to eat with you there because both of y'all didn't want to wait to go home and eat soggy fries.

You decided to ask what he was holding in his hands as he just smiled, "When we get inside, i'll show you" you just nodded as he unlocked his car and you put all of your bags behind the passenger seat, where you were sitting at.

But changed the bags again placing the bag with the lava lamp behind Armin's.

You got in as you stared at Armin waiting for him to show you what he got. "Close your eyes y/n." he said softly as you furrowed your eyebrows and just did as he told you.

Closing your eyes, you could hear shuffling coming from beside you then heard Armin's voice telling you to open your eyes as you did and gasped when you saw what he was holding.

A heart and key necklace as Armin smiled when he saw your eyes soften. It had your first name on the key and Armin's name on the heart. You chuckled when you saw your birthstone on the key.

"How you know my birthday?" you asked as you continued to stare at it, "I asked Ciara" you only nodded as Armin jerked his chin up for you to turn around.

You moved your hair to the side and felt the pads of Armin's fingers graze against your neck. You stared at it and smiled while nodding, "My turn" you grabbed the heart chain, connecting it with the hook as he turned back around with you both looking at each others neck.

"Oh so you're a November born?" you asked looking up at Armin and he nodded, "Scorpio to be exact" you smirked, "So you some type of sex freak?"

Armin pushed out his bottom lip and shrugged, "I mean I could be just for you" you giggled and hit his shoulder playfully. You then felt Armin's fingers on your skin.

He grabbed the key from your necklace as he connected it to the missing spot in the heart. It wasn't just a missing spot, the key was meant to be there.

You both smiled at each other as you wrapped your arms around Armin, hugging him. Armin hugged back slowly rubbing on your back.

"We rarely hug y/n" you nodded into the crook of his neck, "We're either making out or doing something else" you pinched his ears as he winced.

"Shut up, we do hug sometimes or did you forget?" your voice was low, "I could never. I want us to stay like this, everyday and forever y/n" you nodded feeling your heart almost about to beat out of your chest at how soft his voice was and his breathing tickling against your skin.

"Armin I know I always say this but it's true. I really appreciate you for everything you do and making me feel safe or at ease in some weird random times you know?" Armin blushed as he placed a kiss on your cheek.

"And I'm so glad I met someone like you y/n. Gorgeous, smart, funny overall the best person I've ever met. Everyone needs a y/n in their life. Mainly you. But I don't want anyone to take you away from me."

You grabbed Armin's chin as you connected your lips together. This kiss was slow and fiery, hands on each other's face. You wrapped your arms around his neck before pulling back.

"You hold the key to my heart y/n, like literally" Armin leaned in again kissing you as you kissed back trying to ignore the fact that you were starting to feel hot.

"That's so sweet of you Armin and thank you. I love it" you whispered against his lips as his eyes softened while nodding, "Now how much was this?" you asked and heard Armin chuckle as he gave you the receipt.

The sound of Armin's giggles filled the atmosphere when he saw you side eyeing him. The heart itself was a good 85 before the key which was a different price. You aggressively blinked at Armin.

"So you're telling me this ain't come in a set?" you questioned as Armin rolled his eyes and nodded, "Same thing I was saying"

You both put on your seatbelt as Armin dropped you off and got your stuff out for you wanting to carry it to your place. You got to the door as Armin placed your bags on the floor.

Without warning, you hugged Armin making him stumble with him not being aware of your actions. You guys stood like that for a while, rocking from side to side something you both loved doing together.

You pulled back placing a kiss on his forehead saying thank you again about to walk in but Armin grabbed your hand, swinging it around.

Armin was blushing before he could even say what he had to say, "Y/n, do you have patience? Are you good at waiting?" he asked as you quirked an eyebrow not knowing what he meant by that.

"Depends on what it's about" Armin looked away while blowing air out of his mouth, "I have to tell you something. Tomorrow. Will you wait for me till then? Can you actually?"

You exhaled having a clue what that meant but tried not to get too ahead of yourself and nodded, "Yea" Armin smiled as he nodded, leaning down to place a kiss on the back of your hand, "Goodnight gorgeous"

"Goodnight handsome" you said biting on your bottom lip waving to him as he waved back and you walked inside.

You acted like it was a normal day not wanting them to notice your excitement or they would bother you the whole night and that was something you couldn't handle today.

"Y/n! You're back! From your date with Armin!" Ciara hollered at his name while cupping her hands over her mouth as you giggled, "Tone it down it's getting late and where's my money?" you asked smiling as they both took a glance at each other.

"Just came in asking for money" Daniella said rolling her eyes, "Right? No hi? How are you? What did you eat? Nothing. Shaking my head y/n" Ciara said, doing exactly what she said in her last sentence, "My bad, but how are y'all?"

"We're good! Thanks for asking!" They both yelled out sarcastically as you chuckled.

You all brought out your purses already handing each other the right amount as Ciara frowned, knowing that she didn't get anything. You rolled your eyes before sighing and dropping a 10 in her hand. She looked up at you frowning, "Y/n, you're so nice, this why I love you" She kept shaking your body as you pushed her back while giggling.

"But what did you buy though?" Daniella asked closing her purse, looking up at you, "Just some jeans and other stuff you know"

Ciara and Daniella paused their movements when they saw what was hanging from your neck. "Awwe!" they squealed out going over to touch it but you hit their hands away, "Dont touch it"

They smirked at each other, "Aw shit, I think this getting serious. Awl shit. Y/n x Armin about to come true" Daniella was hitting Ciara while saying it as you shook your head at both of them, kind of believing what they said.

They stared at it without touching it while smiling seeing your birthstone and name on it. You and Daniella heard a sniffle come from Ciara and looked at her to see her lips quivering as you and Daniella giggled at her.

"Bitch why are you crying?!" Daniella was clearly laughing her ass off, "I'm not fucking crying but lowkey, I remember Armin asked me for your birthday and thought nothing about it but now look, damn, I love love"

She batted her eyelashes, looking away from you two while laughing as you smiled at her. You realized all of them had gone quiet and looked up to see them staring at you and Ciara practically getting the giggles.

"She didn't deny it at all. She's just smiling. My baby y/n in love!" Daniella squealed out going in for a hug and Ciara joined in,

"I'm just glad you get to be happy and i love you y/n. I always want the best for you" Ciara said in a shaky voice as you snickered when she placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Bitch are you for real crying for me?" Ciara shook her head, "Who said I was crying? Look. Not a single water on my face." You picked her head up to look at her batting her eyelashes looking away as you and Daniella started to laugh again.

"It'll be your turn in a bit" Ciara just nodded as you pulled back, "Y'all know I love y'all so much right?" They both nudged each other's shoulders while nodding.

"Wow you still ain't deny it!?" Daniella asked sarcastically as you paused your talking letting only an 'I-' slip out and grabbed your bags walking to your room.

"Shut up" you closed your door as Ciara chuckled. Daniella batted her eyes at Ciaras now dry face, "Told y'all I wasn't crying" she giggled going to sit down on the couch again.

11:03 PM

Armin got inside as he yawned and saw Eren on his laptop sitting on the couch. "Hey Armin, how was your fun time with y/n?" Armin nodded as a response, "It was good, really great"

"Oh! Aww shit Armin!" Armin raised his head at the sudden change in Erens tone till he pointed to the necklace and blushed.

"So I'm guessing y/n has the key. Oh wait, she's the key to your heart" Eren smiled at his best friends romantic actions as Armin walked towards his room,

"See I knew you still had it in you. I'm just glad that you're happy after you know? Y/n's a good person just hurry up and confess. What could go wrong when you both are madly in love with each other."

Armin felt at ease hearing his bestfriend say that to him when most of the time they don't usually talk about relationships, "Tomorrow" Armin mumbled under his breath while closing the door as Eren fixed himself in his seat smiling, hearing what he said

"Good luck! It's gonna go well don't stress too much 'kay!?" he shouted to Armin and Armin just nodded dropping his bags on the floor and heard a loud thud.

He didn't buy anything fragile so why were they so heavy and just made that noise. He looked in all of his bags at where the sound came from till he saw something tall standing in one of the bags and pulled it out to see a lava lamp getting excited.

But quickly dropped his smile wondering where it came from till he saw a pink sticky note on it reading it.

"Not you thinking you was quick lol but anyways here's the lava lamp you wanted but didn't buy cause it was 'expensive' but would spend everything you have on me (which i told you to stop doing *rolls eyes*) and i'm glad you didn't buy it cause I wanted to buy it for you hold on I'm running outta space flip →"

Armin chuckled as he took the sticky note off of the box looking at the backside.

"As I was saying, I even promised to buy you something at the mall and I'm pretty sure you forgot, almost making me break a promise *rolls eyes again* but I hope you're happy with it. It looks cool tbh. See how I didn't break none of my promises? You got your gift and you got your kiss, in the car I'm pretty sure. I had fun today mwah "

Armin didn't even realize he was smiling to himself while reading your neatly written letter and knew that if he was to compliment you over your hand writing you would say something like "You doing too much it's not that good and plus I was in a rush"

He giggled already being able to hear your voice in his head and placed the sticky note in his drawer, not wanting to lose it.

He opened it as he got happy from the same blue and purple lava lamp he said reminded him of the both of you and set it aside knowing that he had to read off of instructions for it to work.

He sent out a quick thank you by text with the hugging emoji you always used but this time with a red heart, not a white heart you both always used. Something he rarely uses. He got out his clothes from outside into comfortable clothes looking up at the ceiling.

His heart skipped a beat everytime he thought about saying those 3 words to you, feeling the nervousness in the pit of his stomach.

——————————
                   ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

84K 1.8K 39
An ordinary girl, living in Shiganshina. You had a happy life helping your mother run a flower shop, that was supposed to be ran by you when you were...
38.4K 1.2K 56
"๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ , ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’. ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘˜?" "๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
20.6K 1K 15
๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๏ฟฝ...
10.3K 417 13
"๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…, ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐—’ ๐–ป๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–พ." ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐—†๐—Œ...