Auction love by billionaire

By Realest_thinker7

"I told you to accept my proposal but you didn't, now just wait and watch this just a starting"...He stated a... More

Author's note
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter7
Chapter8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10 & 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Cast Changing)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Christmas special)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Richard's pov)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Aesthetics on Instagram
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter 6

6.6K 224 56
By Realest_thinker7

Sangvi's pov:-

I reached New York with all the security and bodyguards. Now I am in black SUV and I don't know where they're taking me. I closed my eyes and recalled that scene when my brother was crying badly and pouring all emotions near my mom and dad's lifeless body.

My brother was not agree to went to California after my parents death Jack was not in his senses I was also broked I never imagined my life without them nor Jack but I have to protect him after all now he is my only family so I called John and Keven I gave all responsibility of Jack's protection to them and they were also very supportive.

A tear slipped from my eyes when I recalled the memory where my brother was going to California. He didn't want to because he wanted to stay in that house but I couldn't take the risk now. When John and Keven heard the news about my parents they assured me that they will take care of Jack and his studies.

That's why I called my friends my savior "mam we reached" Chauffeur opens the gate and I come back from my past and climb down from the car.

"This way mam" He guides me and I follow him without uttering a word because I am feeling very exhausted from a week even though I never thought that I am so weak that I am exhausted with my own emotions.

He leads me in a lift from a big parking lounge and press a button after two minutes we reach in front of a gate he presses the bell and I admired the view it has a huge balcony outside this penthouse and the view is so amazing then a lady who is looking in her early fifty comes and opened the door he greeted her and he left.

"Please come" I follows her and comes in a very big hall in which there is circle of couches in between them there is a coffee table placed in a very good manner the walls is painted with with and cream colours the lights were perfect and I can see some stairs the penthouse is so big and beautiful I almost lost in that beauty of house.

"Mam sir wanted to meet you and he is in his study come I'll show you"....that lady said politely and broke my trance I feel a burn of anger in my body but I followed her I also wants some answers with him.

After a few seconds of walking, we reached in front of a large wooden door. She knocked and a cold familiar voice came from inside. She opened that door. I stood there. I don't know why I am feeling so helpless.

"Oh wow you're here, come in, why are you standing there and Mrs.Clinton you can go"....He said and she left. I entered the room with so many questions.

The room is so big there was shelves where some books and files were placed and a big couch with coffee table the colour of room is dark and in front there is big glass desk and the monster is sit on his revolving office chair and he constantly moving his chair left to right, right to left I am feeling like I did something and he is the one who is going to punish me.

But why would he punish me? I am the one who should ask him why he killed my parents?? I took a deep breath and built some courage because he is looking at me with his big eyes.

I gulped and asked "Why did I kill my parents?? what did they do to you???"

He frowned his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes "What??Do you think that I killed your parents seriously???" He chuckled so, you are the only reason for my loss.

"Yeah and I know that this is true" I said confidentiality.

"Ohh so you think that I killed your parents then okay but now you've no right to question me because I bought you remember" Monster I know that he bought me but still I will question him every single time.

"And yeah we're going to my parent's house tonight for dinner. They got to know about us and they want to meet us" He said and put his hands on the table.

"How??Did you tell them about us?? But Why??" I asked him purposely to raise his anger. I don't know why but whenever I question him or reply rudely when he asks me something I feel happy.

"I told you not to question me what do you enjoy to making me angry??" He groaned. I rolled my eyes and chuckled inwardly. You said this is just starting now. I am saying that this is starting now. I will take revenge for my parents death.

"Umm why would I be happy to make you angry" I said innocently and started to wiggle my fingers.

"Oh really okay come here" he said calmly in normal cases whenever a person is talking to you calmly and sweetly means something is fishy but still I walked because I want to remove this fear which is making me weak and stand in front of him.

He stare me for few minutes then he suddenly pulls me hard and I land on his lap I looked at him with wide eyes and gulped his face is so close to me his perfect jawline, smooth hair his big eyes and his beard covered face sorry I forgot to describe his lips honestly if I was in some other situation I would have kissed him.

"Take a picture love anyways you'll get more opportunities to stare at me more closely" He said seductively and chuckled. I felt embarrassed so I looked down, his one hand was on my waist and he was holding me tightly like I was running away.

"Now listen to me carefully. My parents don't know that you're my wife and how we got married, they just know that I got married" He said with a serious face but still looking scary and hot. This pervert thought don't forget that he's the murderer of your parents.

"So I don't want any drama there, just behave normal in front of everyone and I assure you that they will never get to know that I bought you....from an auction okay" He said hesitantly I inwardly rolled my eyes how can I forget this.

Hmm I just hummed and nodded as I was about to get up.

"Where love not before your punishment" He again made me sit down and now I can see a naughty smirk on his face.

"Wh..what punishment I didn't do anything" I tried to look normal but I stammered and looked away. Where did my best friend(confidence)go?? why do I lose it whenever I come in front of him??

"Oh really then when I said that not to question me then why did you do that???" He asked me if I still didn't look at him.

"Umm we live in a democratic society and this is my piece mouth so I can use it whenever and however I want, I know that you bought me and destroyed my everything but it doesn't mean that you can snatch my all rights also" I said and looked at him who is looking at me with soften expressions.

"Who told you that I am snatching your rights, it just I don't like when someone questions me and yeah for this I will give you a very easy punishment because it's your first time so don't worry love" He grinned and pulls me more close love my foot who gives punishment to their lovers???

I can feel his hot breath on my face and his lips is also brushing on mine after some beautiful eye contact he leans and kissed me softly I don't know why but first time I am feeling like I am in heaven I can feel thousands of butterflies is unleashed in my stomach and I close my eyes.

After a beautiful kiss and a beautiful feeling he backs off and joins his forehead with mine. I still closed my eyes and felt his warmth on my face and my body was shivering after that kiss.

"You know I wanted to do this on that day when I proposed to you but you rejected me and my proposal"-"and that's why you killed my parents right???" I cut him off and asked coldly and I pushed him lightly. 

"I told you that I didn't kill anyone and I know that I wanted to make you mine but I already think something for that, that's why I came to London but when I reached there i heard that you're stuck in some auction and your father's company got bankrupt" he said sternly.

"But this doesn't prove that you didn't kill them" I frowned and some traitor tears started falling from my eyes when he was narrating his senseless story.

"Huh you know what I don't want to explain anything and from now I wouldn't let you know that who killed your parents first you've to trust on me and when you started trusting me that day I'll tell you everything" He groaned and turn his face and loosened the grip I also got up.

"Trust on you Nivan you don't deserve it you don't know about my brother and my situation when we lose are parents that pain that phase was so difficult for me and my brother you know what I am not interested in your stupid senseless story" I said with anger and tears were flowing unstoppable from my eyes.

I saw him rubbing his palms on his face like he was trying to control his anger "Mrs.clinton...Mrs.clinton" he shouted I looked at him furiously. I think they've some mental issues.

Mrs.clinton comes and opens the door "take her away, show her respective room and bring me a strong coffee".....He poured his anger on Mrs.clinton and said rudely.

I walked away and followed Mrs.clinton after climbing some stairs we reach in front of a door "Mam this is your room"...Mrs.clinton said and open the door's knob and show the room I entered the room was so big and it was all black and grey with big windows and I saw my things my luggage were already there I am shocked to see this black big room how can a person is so obsessed with black.

I don't want to say this but the room is beautiful and in front wall of the bed there was a huge picture of that bastard he is looking more handsome in this picture in that picture he is in white shirt with black pants with glares and a his blazer is in his arms he hold it with his right hand finger and left hand is shoves in his pant pocket he is leaning to a black sports car wow I explained nice right???

After admiring his room I jump on bed and my half body on bed I closed my eyes and think about the moment when he was narrating his story I don't know why but in starting I was about to believe him because his eyes was telling the truth and if he's telling the truth then I have to find how they got bankrupted.

After a long thoughts I went to bathroom wow bathroom is also very luxurious there is a big bathtub two sinks with big face mirror and a separate place for shower which is covered by glass and the marble is also lavish and again black.

I took shower and put on a loose t-shirt and sweat shorts after relaxing my muscles I comes out from bathroom without thinking any other thing I jump hard on bed and took the A.C's remote from side table and low the temperature cover myself with quilt and went into deep slumber.

"Sangvi...Sangvi wake up c'mon we gotta go to my parents house Sangvi" I heard a voice and felt that someone was shaking me. I stirred and covered my face with a quilt.

"Please, let me sleep even if you also sleep and don't disturb me" I said in a husky voice.

And the next moment I feel someone remove the quilt and I lift myself in some strong arms. I slowly open my eyes and see that he was Nivan. "What are you doing??" I asked in a husky voice and yawn.

"I'm just waking you up properly" I said with a wide smirk.

"Huh"...I make a confused face before I ask him something. He throws me in the bathtub in cold water and trust me it is so cold like someone mixed ice in it.

"What the hell???"-"Now you woke up completely so get ready we're going for dinner at my parents house I told you before right? and one more thing I don't like to repeat myself" He said with an expressionless face.

"Ohh okay but will you bother to tell me who wakes up from sleep in this way???" I asked casually like nothing happened.

"Sure it's one and only me and yeah I think that you like the punishment that's why you are questioning me again okay so I'll increase the level but not now I am waiting outside you've 20 minutes" he said coldly and left he is a completely mad monster.

___________________
____________

Hope you like the chapter.
Like👇
Comments👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 65.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
2.7M 160K 40
โ‹†ห™โŸก ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐‹๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ‹†ห™โŸก "Who owns you, Esha?" His eyes turned into the darkest shade of red, he...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...