YOURs secretary to fiancee πŸ₯°...

By kirtibabu

A office based love story that evolves around Ashwin Kumar shortly known as AK who is the CEO of the top most... More

How it all started!!
The Shock!!
The emotions πŸ₯Ί
The new destiny! 🀩
A good morning ☺️
Just Us! ❀️
Quality time πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈ
The bond πŸ€—
Him πŸ₯°πŸ˜‹
Family time
Love ❀️
Alone time ❀️❀️
Happy News πŸ₯³πŸ₯³β˜ΊοΈ
Shifting
Harassment πŸ₯Ί
Love You Fam πŸ’
Flight journey πŸ™ˆ
London's glory πŸ₯³
Drunken πŸ₯΄πŸ™ˆ
Exploring London 🀩🀩
Bye bye London πŸ‘‹πŸ»
Heart break πŸ₯Ί πŸ’”
The Accident πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Hospital time πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚
Conference πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Friends 🀩
Jealousy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹
Wedding rituals πŸ₯°πŸ˜
Kalyanam ( Wedding) πŸ₯³πŸ˜‡
Symbol of Love β€οΈπŸ™ˆ
Newly married πŸ˜‡πŸ™ˆ
Maldives 🀩πŸ₯°
His pondati , Her Mams ! πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡
The fairy-tale End πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°

Wedding Shopping 🀩πŸ₯³

3.2K 174 66
By kirtibabu

And it's been 2 weeks  since I saw Ashwin ! We both talked and video chatted mostly ! But , it's nothing like the real one ! My anna and anni came home ! I called Sam and informed him and warned him to be here atleast a week before! And he had no other way but to oblige , leaving his work and coming here with his girlfriend! He is going to introduce his parents to his girlfriend and I was very much excited !! And I called some of my classmates and informed them about the wedding and invited them !! And the two weeks went fastly , our both the parents were busy with arranging the cooks , arranging the organizers for decorating the wedding Mandapam they booked ! And arranging for the priests and inviting our family members and buying things for lots of all hindu rituals ! And I was sitting in my bed after dinner and I got a call from Ashwin !

Me : Sollu mams ! ( yes mams ! )

Ashwin : Had your dinner ah pondati?

Me : Just now came after eating , what about you ?

Ashwin : Not yet ! Have to !

Me : What's the dinner there?

Ashwin : Amma and appa went to give  invitations to some of their friends and business clients and said they will eat in a restaurant ! And Arjun is in his girlfriend's apartment ! I am right now cooking myself a dinner !

Me : Achoo ! How about I make you dinner ?

Ashwin : After you marry me , we can both cook dinner together!

Me : No need ! If I cook alone  , I will make it soon ! If u help me , I know you won't cook or even allow me to cook and do all the other stuff !

   I could hear his chuckle and...

Ashwin : Is it that obvious ?

Me : Yeah !

   I said and we both smiled at that !

Ashwin : Hey , amma said we are all going to wedding shopping tomorrow !

Me : Yeah Ashwineey ! Your athai also said to me to get ready tomorrow !

Ashwin : What dress are you going to wear ?

Me : Why ? I haven't decided it yet ! Probably kurti !

Ashwin : Hey , wear a saree and come maa ! You  know the one,  that I sent you when you came home after Ooty,  leaving me in Coimbatore !

Me : Yeah ! But , why ? I will be comfortable in kurti right?

Ashwin : Please maa ! My friends will come tomorrow ! Amma invited them , so you wear a saree and come ! Please maa ... please maa !

Me : ok ok ! Stop ! I will wear that !! You are blackmailing with my weak point Ashwineey ! I will take care of you later !

   I said angrily at him !

Ashwin : You are anyway going to take care of me throughout our life , so I will wait !

  He said and I chuckled and we talked for some more time and slept bidding each other a good night!! And the next day morning , I was waken up by my amma ! And she angrily started scolding me !

Amma : Are you still sleeping ? I said we had to get ready ! If you sleep like this in your in-laws house they  will ...

Me : Wait ! No-one in that family will scold me or be angry with me , so stop your imagination ! Probably Anu maa will ask me to sleep more ! So , stop your worries and stop your dialogue that they will send me out of the house ! My ears are literally bleeding !

Amma : You will know my importance only when you left us and go there !

Me : Amma !

   I said teary ! It's the truth maybe ! But , when she said that my heart throbbed and tears starting coming in my eyes ! The fact that I won't stay in my parents house makes me cry ! But I will be with my another family who loves and cares me the same makes me somewhat happy ! And....

Amma : Kriti ! Sorry da ! Please forgive amma !

Me : I won't !!

    I said and turned my head away from her ! And soon literally appa , anna and anni came inside !

Appa : What happened kriti maa ?

Anna : Amma , why is she crying ?

Anni : What happened kriti ?

   She came beside me and holded my hands and anna and appa stood on both the side of bed !

Me : Ask amma !

Amma : Kriti ! I said sorry right! Please forgive me !

     They all asked her and she said and everyone literally glared her ! Everyone knows I am a emotional girl ! And as happy as I feel about going there , I am feeling sad about leaving here ! I will always be my parents daughter , but I can't be kirti babu right , I will become Mrs.Ashwin kumar soon ! And I came back to reality when my mother was getting glares and scolds from everyone !

Me : Ok ok stop ! You shouldn't scold my mom infront of me !

    I said and hugged her and she hugged me back and everyone smiled at that !  Eventhough we both fight like tom and jerry mother daughter , we both never give up each other!

Mom : Ok ! Now, get ready soon ! We are all leaving in an hour !

   We nodded and everyone went to get ready and I went and refreshed and bathed and wore the saree Ashwin mentioned ! And I did my makeup and curled my hair and looked at myself in the mirror !

And I went down and saw everyone ready !

Anni : Hey , this saree really looks good on you! You look beautiful !

Me : Thank you !

   I said and twirled to her and anna also came !

Anna : Seems like amma selection is getting better ! This suits you so well !

     Just then amma came and..

Amma : Hey , when did you buy this saree kriti ? It's so beautiful !

Anni : Ohh hoo ! Now , I know who bought this !

      She said in a teasing tone and I blushed to that !

Me : Anni please....

Anna : What's happening? Who bought this ?

Anni : Kriti's future hubby ! No no her mama ! Right kriti ?

   She said and everyone laughed at that and I rushed to my room blushing hard ! God ! Why was I so careless ! After anni and anna came , one day , I accidentally didn't lock my door and was talking to him and she accidentally heard me and from then she was teasing me always! And I took my mobile and handbag and we all went in ! Anna , took the driver seat and anni sat in the front with him while  , me and  amma sat in the back seat ! Appa said he will come in my car because you know we have to bring back all our shopping bags so we agreed! And soon after sometime , we all reached there ! And Ashwin texted me saying they are all in the 3 rd floor waiting for us ! And we all parked the car and went inside the shop. It was so big and marvelous ! And we all went to the 3 rd floor as he said !! And saw Anu maa , kumar uncle , Arjun , Ashwin and some of his friends ! And everyone here  greeted everyone there ! And Ashwin introduced me to his friends , whom I have seen few times . And at last Ashwin came to me and hugged me and I hugged him back and he kissed my forehead and whispered ,

Ashwin : You look breathtaking !

    And I shivered at the proximity as well as his base voice ! And after that we got away ! And Anni eyed both of us !

Anni : Oh couple goals ah ?

Me : What ?

Anni : Both of you are wearing sandal with black colour dress !

   She said and just then I saw his dress !

Me : Hey Ashwineey !

  I said excited and soon our girls joined and I hugged them all , who hugged me excitedly ! And they went and greeted everyone !

Anu maa : You men all have men's section in the fourth floor , so you all go there and select the clothes ! We have talked about it right honey !

She asked Kumar uncle and so did my amma informed appa ! And after that Ashwin was about to leave me ! And he looked at me sad that he is about to leave me here and go and I smiled at him motioning him to be happy and select a dress for him and he motioned something to his mobile and asked me to look at my mobile !! And I saw , i received a text from him :

I will send you photos of the dress , I will be wearing for our reception as you know it's a veshti sattai ( groom's dress during the time of wedding !) for wedding ! So select a dress for our reception !

And I texted him back saying ok ! And soon everyone dragged me and asked me to sit in the chair ! There was chairs lined up in both the side of me and both Anu maa and Amma sat beside either side of me ! And Everyone else sat on the other sides or stood Beside me ! And they asked workers there, all took sarees of different varieties . And I gave the option to them for selecting the saree that I will be wearing during the Hindu rituals and said I will select for only Reception and marriage ! And they were taking sarees for all the suitable rituals they planned and I was receiving notifications in my mobile and saw it was Ashwineey ! And he sent me lots of photos of the dresses he will be wearing during our wedding reception and said :

Ashwin : Oii pondati ! Which dress should I wear ??

Me : Ashwineey everything is ok !! Nothing suits your level !

Ashwin : Oh ok ! Wait a sec ! I will send you another pic !

   He said and sent me another photo of his dress and it was good , but nothing matched his handsome level ! And moreover it's our wedding ! So I asked him to send few more dress pic and he sent me a lot . And finally one dress caught my attention !!

Me : Ashwineey ! This one! You will Look so handsome in this !

Ashwin : So , you are saying I am not handsome already !

Me : Yov mams ! You have mirror all over the house and room right, see that for yourself ! How handsome you are ! What I meant is the dress will look beautiful on my handsome mams ! Ok ?

Ashwin : 🤩😘😘😘😘😘

Me : Enough of your romance ! So , are you going to help me to choose for our reception and wedding or going to stay there ?

Ashwin : Ofcourse I want to ! But everyone is selecting right , I can't leave them and come !

Me : Ok , make them all to select soon and come down here ! I will be waiting for you ! If you don't help me select , you will face the consequences !

Ashwin : 😳🥺

    He sent me this emoji and I laughed at that and soon I heard a few coughs and I saw my friends and anni looking at me with a smirk !

Smrithi : Anni ! Is this wedding for one of Kriti's friends or for her ? I don't think the bride is interested in shopping rather ....

Anni : Rather she is interested in chatting with her mama and selecting him his reception dress !

Hasini : Ofcourse she will select for him !

    She said and I smiled at her thinking that she is supporting me but...

Hasini : Because she is the one going to see him in that dress , so she wants her man to wear  a handsome dress perfect for her to drool over him !

  She said and everyone laughed at that and I glared at her !

Amma : Enough of all your teasing , my girl is very innocent !

Me : Amma !!

   I said and went to hug her but....

Amma : But she is not innocent all the time !

   She said and everyone laughed at us and I turned my head away from amma !

Anu maa : Rani ! Stop ma ! See my poor kriti is feeling sad ! Don't worry honey , I will always support you !

Me : Anu maa ! I love you so much !

    I said and hugged her and she hugged me back !

Anu maa : Love you too honey !

   And we both broke it off and everyone felt happy that I have a maa there who loves me so much ! And soon enough they started looking the saree for wedding ! And I was eagerly waiting for Ashwin to come soon because if Maa's select the dress , I can't hurt them right ! And exactly all men came with their shopping bags !

Men : We finished our shopping ! What about you all ?

    And everyone went to their partners , appa to amma , Kumar uncle to Anu maa , anna to anni and Ashwin to me ! And Arjun stayed with Ashwin's friends and was talking with them and the girls was also sitting beside us ! And Ashwin stood beside me and soon he took a chair and sat behind me ! And everyone started asking me which saree I liked ? And I motioned him and he saw the sarees and thought for a moment and motioned for a saree through his eyes and I took the saree !

Amma : Hey ! It will be really good and this colour will match you so much ! What do you say Anu ?

Anu maa : Yeah ! This will be so beautiful to her ! Where was this saree , I didn't see it from here !

Amma : I too didn't see ! But , look at her ! In a first attempt she picked a beautiful saree !

   And I saw Ashwin and saw him smiling at me and I winked at him to his surprise and he smiled at me then with a dimple ! And Everyone said this saree is so good and selected that . And Everyone was selecting designer saree for reception and Ashwin took Another one ! And in a first attempt he took out a elegant beautiful saree which was grand and modern ! And everyone asked me to trial it one time with a readymade blouse and I took it and went to the trial room and saw Ashwin talking in his mobile with someone and when he saw me , he winked at me and I went into the trial room. And I wore the saree , and it was perfect and the blouse also fitted me perfectly but I couldn't wear the knot ! The blouse will fall off if I don't wear that knot ! And I left my mobile there , so I slightly opened the door and saw Ashwin still talking and I called him !

Me : Ashwineey!!

   I called him and he hung up the call and came near me !

Ashwin : Enna maa ? ( What happened maa ?)

Me : Ashwineey ! Call some ladies ! I couldn't wear the knot in the back !

Ashwin : Ok !

    He said and turned towards them and stopped and turned to me back ! And came closer to me !

Ashwin : I will help you !

Me : No ! Don't come in !!

    I said but he entered in and pushed me and locked the door behind him. It was such a narrow space ! And he came closer to me and ...

Me : Ashwineey no ! Someone will come !!

Ashwin : Let them come ! It's been 2 weeks since I had some private time with my fiancee ! Literally after two weeks only we are going to meet, then you will be my wife ! I want a kiss from my fiancee ! Probably the last kiss has a fiancee !

     He said and I melted at that and he came closer to me and I placed my hands in his neck and he smiled at me and came closer to me and kissed me ! So passionately and sensually ! His lips after this 2 weeks seemed magical on mine ! And he wasn't rough , but so sweet and caring !! And he blocked me in the wall and when I opened my eyes I saw the mirror opposite to me showing our kiss ! And it turned me on more ! And soon enough he left me ! And he rested his forehead mine !

Ashwin : I love you maa !

Me : I love you too Ashwineey !!

   We both smiled and soon he turned me making me face the mirror and tied the knot !

Ashwin : You know I should actually remove this knot !

Me : I know ! But you have to wait for a few more weeks mams ! Then you can do anything !

Ashwin : Don't give promises on things which won't occur !

Me : I am not kidding , no-one will stop you and I won't set you any restrictions ! I am all yours !

Ashwin : Will see if you keep up your words !

      He said and I looked at myself in the mirror !

Ashwin : You look really gorgeous in this saree !

Me : The credit go to my mams ! He was the one who selected it !

   I said and we both smiled and I heard someone knock !

Anni : Kriti ? Are you ok ? What took you this long ? Do u need any help ?

Me : No...no Anni ! I am good ! Just a minute ! I will come you can go !

    She said ok and went and I looked at Ashwineey angrily !

Me : We will get caught ! What will I say if someone see us !

Ashwin : What will they do ! They will tease us that's it ! I don't mind , I want my time with my kriti ! That's it !

      He said and I felt so happy ! Why is he caring for me like this !

Me : Ok ! You go first and I will follow you up back !

     He nodded and turned towards the door and I pulled him again and kissed him on his lips and he was so surprised and slowly he smiled and kissed me back and his hands touched my bare waist and I maoned and he gripped it ! And after a moment broke it off !

Ashwin : What happened maa ? You were literally scolding me !

Me : I too have feelings mams ! I was also missing my mams so much !

     I said and he smiled and after a short peck he went out and knocked the door saying no-one saw us ! And I went out and everyone smiled at me !

Amma : You look really great !

Appa : Maa ! Look at our daughter ! She is so grown up and is going to get married !

    Appa said teary and I also felt teary ! I rushed and hugged him ! And everyone felt emotional. Wedding is an emotional event right! As happy as it is , it is sad too ! And everyone consoled us ! And Ashwin rubbed my back calming me down ! And after that every ladies started selecting themselves their dresses. And me and Ashwin was sitting together and was chatting ! And everyone else selected their dress ! And later after that we all went to jewelry section ! And my parents was selecting the jewels and I too selected the bangles . And everyone sat to select the mangalsutra ( a sacred symbol of marriage in indian culture , every indian married woman has to wear that !) and Everyone gave me three options , rejecting the other based on some facts and I really liked the 2 nd one they placed and looked at Ashwin to select his liked one ! And he too said the second one and I smiled at him happily !

It was traditional , elegant and light weight ! And we selected that and amma and appa wanted to buy Ashwin some ornaments . It's a tradition that bride's family should buy the groom some ornaments ! And anyways here , for my jewellery both the family are paying , eventhough bride's family should be the one paying money ! Eventhough Anu maa , Kumar uncle and Ashwin said no , appa compelled him and got him some gold ring and a gold with platinum male chain ! And I laughed at how his reaction went when they asked him to wear that . He is not familiar with locking the chain hooks and my anna helped him with that . And everyone liked and got that. And after that we all went to have lunch and talked and and we were about to go out when I saw the iccream sales poster !

Me : Ashwineey !

Ashwin : Sollu maa ?

Me : I want to eat icecream !

Ashwin : Ok ! Come !

    He said and we went and bought our iccream and turned around and saw all the girls , anna and anni , arjun and friends !

Smrithi : We were all waiting for you both  , and you both are eating iccream !

Me : I wanted iccream and I asked my husband ! If you want , you can ask your boyfriend !

   I said and started eating iccream and all looked at me shocked !

Arjun : Hey brother ! Didn't you even think of your brother ? You got iccream only for anni !

Me : Anni ah !!

   I said shocked and the iccream was about to fall off my hand but I caught it at the right time!!

Me : Arjun ! Are you really ok ? Do you know what you called me right now ?

Arjun : Yeah yeah ! You are going to marry my brother right that's why !

Me : It seems so odd ! Please call me with my name !

Arjun : Don't worry ! I just tried calling you anni ! It won't happen always !

   He said and I smiled at him and we both hi-fi ed ! And side hugged each other !

Me : I have to do something ! You called me anni ! Ah I will buy you iccream !

Everyone : For us ?

Me : My mams will get you all iccream !

    I said and innocently started eating my iccream !

Ashwin : I shouldn't have even bought you that ! Now you are making me get this for all of them !

     He said and I laughed and soon everyone started eating iccream and he paid the bill and he got a cone iccream same as mine ! And he bit my iccream and I glared at him and I bit his iccream in revenge! And ....

Anni : God ! Save us from this lovebirds !

Alya : You both are about to get married , and not married yet ! So , atleast for the sake of us don't do these in front of us !

    We both blushed and again he did the same with my iccream and I did with his making everyone close their eyes ! And after that we got some for our parents and all went to the car and I hugged Anu maa and everyone went inside the car and I was about to get in and he came near me !

Ashwin : Love you ! Text me when you reach home ! I am going to miss you for these 2 weeks !

Me : Me too ! Take care and eat properly ok ! Your dream project have  lots of time to proceed and eat correctly and I will ask my friends regarding whether you ate or not in office !

     He chuckled and...

Ashwin : Ok maa !

Me : I love you my fiance ! ❤️

Ashwin : I love you too my fiancee ! ❤️

   And he kissed me on my cheeks and went and they went to their home and we all went to ours , waiting eagerly for the marriage ! 

So I hope you all liked this chapter !

To know what happens more , find it in the next chapter of your favourite book YOURs secretary to fiancee 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 18.3K 64
Ashwin and kirti are two different poles from two very different worlds ! Their destiny made them come together in their marriage where two families...
1.2M 127K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
96.3K 5.2K 37
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
327K 14.8K 37
Khushi Kumari Gupta's love for business compelled her to marry Arnav Singh Raizada...a mature and equally strong person. Although after marrying Khus...