Conflicted

By batmantho

One day while he visits one of his family's country-clubs, he meets her. More

↬Notes and Copyright↫
➸one
➸two
➸three
➸four
➸five
➸six
➸seven
➸eight
➸nine
➸ten
➸eleven
➸twelve
➸thirteen
➸fourteen
➸fifteen
➸sixteen
➸seventeen
➸eighteen
➸nineteen
➸twenty
➸twenty-one
➸twenty-two
➸twenty-three
➸twenty-four
➸twenty-five
➸twenty-six
➸twenty-seven
➸twenty-eight
➸twenty-nine
➸thirty-one
➸thirty-two
➸thirty-three
➸thirty-four
➸thirty-five
➸thirty-six
➸thirty-seven
➸thirty-eight

➸thirty

2.5K 106 4
By batmantho

I was relieved when I got to work and found out that Ashton had taken a sick day. This usually means that I only have to work half a day, and that I can leave during my lunch break. The first few hours went by extremely slow and I was relieved once I reached the first floor of the building. I got inside my car and blasted the heat, hoping it would warm the car up quicker.

When I got to the house, I was surprised to see Zayn there, because he was gone when I woke up. He was pacing around the room, arguing with whoever was on the other line. I hesitantly took a step inside, setting my stuff down.

He looked over at me, confusion written all over his face. I walked into the closet and unzipped my dress, carefully taking it off. I reached for a hoodie and a pair of spandex shorts, sighing. As I was pulling up the shorts, Zayn wrapped his arms around me, pressing his body against mine.

“You’re home early.” He mumbled.

“So are you.”

“I’m working though.” He grinned, kissing my cheek.

“That explains the boxers and the dress shirt.” I snickered, biting my lip.

“Video business meetings, would you prefer me to take them off.” He asked me, playing with the waistband of my shorts.

“Yep.” I smiled, walking into the room.

“We’re going out in a couple of hours, I just need to get these meetings over with.” He informed me.

“Okay.”

-

Zayn’s POV

Skylar came into my office, throwing a silent fit. I know we were supposed to be going out, but I had to get this last minute meeting over with. I stared at the screen, trying not to let her distract me. I nodded my head, clearing my throat and urging Liam to continue.

I was paying attention to what he was saying until Skylar rested her hand on my dick, getting my full attention. I was getting harder by the second. We haven’t even had sex, let alone anything close to it. She peered up at me through those thick eyelashes, biting her lip. She played with the waistband of my boxers for a minute before tugging them down.

She took part of me in her mouth, flicking her tongue against the tip as she did so. She moved her hand up and down, squeezing gently. It was nothing exciting, but I’m not complaining. It was nice.

I answered Liam’s question and stopped mid-sentence when she started to suck harder and move her hand faster. She pulled away, frowning to herself. I reached out and touched her face, missing the feeling of her lips around me. She took all of me between her soft lips, and into her throat, making me go crazy. She slowly moved her lips all the way up and down my throbbing manhood.

She sucked with so much force and insistence I felt like I was going to pass out. I realized I was holding my breath because I was gasping for air and Liam quirked an eyebrow. “Skylar cooked for me, I think I’m going to throw up.” I lied, ending the call.

I pushed her off and pulled my boxers back up, trying to collect my thoughts. I should be pissed at her but somehow I can’t find it in me to be mad. “What the fuck? Y-you just—while I was in a business meeting—w-when we haven’t.” I mumbled breathlessly. “I was bored, and you were taking too long.” She whined.

She stood up and shut my laptop, taking a seat on my lap so she was straddling me. “You were bored? Babe what’s going on?” I asked, moving her hair away from her face. “I’m tired of waiting.” She shrugged, crashing her lips onto mine.

“Sky, what’s going on?” I asked again. “Why won’t you have sex with me?” She frowned, sticking out her bottom lip. “You’re not ready.” I sighed, kissing her gently and biting her bottom lip. She pulled away, and stood up, placing her hands on her hips.

“How can you say I’m not ready?”

“You aren’t. You didn’t even seem like you wanted to suck me off.”

“Then why would I have done it?”

“Because you think I’ll leave you if you don’t.”

“Lia.” She gasped.

“What?”

“You’ve talked to Lia about this.” She glared at me.

“What no, Lia told me you were concerned that I’d leave you because you weren’t ready.”

“I never said that, Lia said you’d get tired of waiting and you’d leave me. I simply said it was your loss.” She snickered, laughing loudly.

“Ouch. Let me at least return the favor.” I smirked. I moved my stuff aside and she took seat on my desk. I brought her mouth to mine, running my fingers up the apex of her thighs. She squirmed, squeezing her legs shut.

I grinned, forcing them open and repeating the same gesture. I pulled her shorts down and moved the lace material aside, slipping a finger inside of her. She gasped, arching her back. I brought my mouth back to hers, inserting a second finger.

“Zayn, we need to talk. I know you’re here.” My mother yelled. I heard the clicking of her heels getting closer. Skylar pushed me off of her, yanking her shorts up and taking a seat in the chair in front of my desk.

I opened my laptop, pretending that I was doing something. The door opened and my mother stepped inside, stopping once her eyes fixed on Skylar.

“Mum? What a pleasant surprise.” I smiled, rolling my eyes.

“We need to talk.” She said.

“I’m just going to start getting ready.” Skylar told me, standing up and stepping around my mother.

-

Skylar’s POV

I walked into the bedroom completely in shock that I gave Zayn a blowjob. I didn’t even know what the heck I was doing. When I saw how big he actually was, I wanted out, but I knew it was too late. I’m so stupid. To take my mind off of things, I grabbed my phone, dialing Lia’s number. When she didn’t pick up, I remembered she was still at work so I texted her and told her to call me when she got off. I can’t believe she talked to Zayn about our sex life, well our non-existent sex life.

I took my time getting dressed, thinking deeply about what just happened. The bad thing is, I wanted more. I wanted us to do it. But maybe he’s right, maybe I’m not ready. He probably will leave me.

I plopped onto the bed, exhaling loudly, and sat there, lost in thought, playing with my fingers. I didn’t even realize Zayn had come into the room until he touched my face. “Hmm?” I asked, looking up at him.

“What’s on your mind?”

“Nothing really.” I shrugged, looking back down.

“Sky.”

“I’m fine, I promise.” I told him, standing up and walking into the closet.

“Well I guess we’re not leaving.” He sighed, standing in the doorway.

“Fine by me.”

“Please tell me.” He mumbled, reaching out to grab my hand.

“It’s just work related stuff.” I lied.

“Interesting. What do you have going on?” He smirked.

“S-stuff.” I stuttered.

“You’re a bad liar baby, try again.”

“It’s nothing.”

“Why won’t you tell me?” He asked, cornering me against the wall.

“There’s nothing to tell.” I mumbled, chewing on my lip.

“Don’t bite your lip, especially after earlier.” He whispered, tugging on my bottom lip.

Just to mess with him, I did it again and he pressed his body into mine, kissing me roughly. He pulled away, biting my lip, and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Are we still going out?”

“No, we have some unfinished business.” He whispered, squeezing my butt. I squealed and giggled loudly. Zayn picked me up and flung me over his shoulder, dropping me onto the bed. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes, and he crawled on top of me, yanking my jeans down.

“You’re sure you don’t want to go out?”

He silenced me by kissing me, yanking my jeans down, and tracing circles on the inside of my thighs, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I whispered, squeezing my eyes shut as his fingers entered me.

A/n: I thought it'd never end oh my gosh. I'm sorry but if you know me personally, you know how awkward I am, and how awkward anything sexual is for me. Like I was in tears watching Fifty Shades of Grey. I laughed the entire time I was writing and it was probably stupid but this is the second time I've ever written anything like this. I wasn't sure how you guys would react to it, so I held off updating for a week, but yolo. Idk. ANYWAYS, I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU SO MUCH! Hopefully your weekend is going swell lol.

↬ please vote and comment xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.2M 48.2K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
990K 37.3K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
346K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...