Jonnor, love is much more

By CaptainAmerica87

This is my first fanfiction its on Jonnor I hope you guys like it! More

1.First day
2.Walk to school
3.science project
5.presentation day
6. Gym class kiss
7.The Kiss aftermath
8. Connor's Past
9.Questions
10. The DINNER
11. Soccer training
12. Adam's reactions
13. Moving
14.Meeting All Over Again.
15. New Year New Start?
16.Boyfriend?
17. Breakfast with Connor
18.Soccer Practice
19.Team Mates
20. Rules
21. Declaration
22. Sleep over
23. Advice
24.Lunch
Preveiw
25.Figuring things out
26. Break Up
27. Car Accident
28. Grieve
29. Realization
30. Silence
31. Comfort
32. You and me against the world
33.Night terrors
34.The Car
35. Breaking the Rules
36. Promise
37. Funeral
38. Double Date
39. Interupted
40. Explanation
41. Bemo finds out
Hey guys
42. Glasses
43. Burger shack
Gavin macintosh photo
45.Adam
46. Adam Pt.2
47. Stars
48. Coffee shop
49. Party
50. Waking up
51. lunchtime talk
52.regrets and ammends
53. Epilogue
Spanish version

4.The morning after

1.9K 49 14
By CaptainAmerica87

Jude's pov:

I wake up at around noon to the smell of pancakes and bacon and eggs Connors still lying on me still asleep I'm still a little drowsy but I instantly go full alert when I realize that Connor is still shirtless and his dick is hard and digging into my hipbone. I think I've been developing feelings for him but I know I can't because I don't know how long I will be here my number 1 rule is don't make relationships they will just hurt more when you have to leave. I try to get up to try and move because this would be an awkward situation for both of us because my dick is slowly becoming hard. I try to move off the bed "mmph just a little longer" says Connor while he tries to snuggle in closer to me. I try move again but I don't succeed and get another disappointing moan from Connor. "Connor you're shirtless and you're dick is digging into my hip" I say trying to get him to move. He instantly is alert and literally falls off the bed with a red tint to his face. "OMG I'm so sorry" he says while trying not to make eye contact. "It's ok" I reply back to him.

Connor:

I woke up to Jude trying to move but I didn't want him too He was so comfortable and warm. "Connor you're shirtless and you're dick is digging into my hip. " Jude said, with that I literally pushed my self and fell off the bed no doubt that I was blushing. Jude was also blushing God he was so cute. I apologized, Jude said it was fine. After wards we had breakfast with Lena and Stef and Mariana everyone else was out of the house. Later we finished our project and I had to go home we said our good byes and sadly I was off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 26 24
My first story so please yes feedback I would love
25.1K 582 20
This is my first Norman Reedus fan fiction... Well my first fan fiction. I hope you like it ^.^
10K 227 25
Okay guys, this is my first go at a divergent Fanfic. I don't own divergent, or most of the characters. if you are interested in being in this story...
369 0 22
This story is about Dan and Phil. It's my first "phan"fic so please be nice. I really hope you guys like it.