YOURs secretary to fiancee 🥰...

By kirtibabu

A office based love story that evolves around Ashwin Kumar shortly known as AK who is the CEO of the top most... More

How it all started!!
The Shock!!
The emotions 🥺
The new destiny! 🤩
A good morning ☺️
Just Us! ❤️
Quality time 🥰🥰❤️
The bond 🤗
Him 🥰😋
Family time
Love ❤️
Alone time ❤️❤️
Happy News 🥳🥳☺️
Shifting
Harassment 🥺
Love You Fam 💝
Flight journey 🙈
London's glory 🥳
Drunken 🥴🙈
Exploring London 🤩🤩
Bye bye London 👋🏻
Heart break 🥺 💔
The Accident 🥺🥺
Conference 🥳🥳
Friends 🤩
Jealousy 😉😋
Wedding Shopping 🤩🥳
Wedding rituals 🥰😍
Kalyanam ( Wedding) 🥳😇
Symbol of Love ❤️🙈
Newly married 😇🙈
Maldives 🤩🥰
His pondati , Her Mams ! 🥰😇
The fairy-tale End 😇🥰

Hospital time 🥰😂

4K 191 44
By kirtibabu

And as the night drifted off , I was shifted to normal ward and the doctor said we can leave home after a day in hospital!! And as I was shifted to normal ward , me and Ashwin was cuddling to each other and we both slept in a same bed !! Everyone left home as Ashwin is with me !! The next morning I woke up and saw Ashwin laying on my chest!! And he was sleeping so peacefully !! I thought to myself:

My mv : Oh god ! Thank you so much , if not for the accident , I would have lost this man!! We wouldn't be together like now ! Thank you so much! Ahh ! Look at him! How cute he is ! He is looking like a sweet , innocent baby while sleeping!! He is really an angel!  I really love him! I can't even imagine my life without him! Let me see , if other girls come in our way from now on! I won't do anything to him, but I will literally make them the prey for the dogs !

   I thought but saw him again and smiled at him and slowly carassed his hair !! And ...

Ashwin: I know what you are thinking kriti maa !

  He said sleepy!

Me : Really?

Ashwin : Yes !

Me : How ? What did I think ?

Ashwin: You are saying you are hungry ! And want your favourite food!

   I smiled at that and ..

Me : Yes! I said that! I am hungry baby! Really hungry!!

   I said and he opened his eyes and looked at me ! And placed a finger on my chin!

Ashwin: How are you feeling? Are you feeling better?

Me : Yeah ! But not that much good !

Ashwin: What ! Is it paining so much?

   He asked getting up worried!

Me : No no ! I am better than yesterday , it's just that it's still paining!

Ashwin: I am sorry ....but there will be pain for few days !

Me : I know ! But I am that I have my special power with me !

Ashwin: Yeah yeah ! Our family!

   He said annoyed and I giggled silently!

Me : No ! I meant you!

  His face looked at me back and he smiled widely!

Ashwin : Ok ! This is my power source too ! Now , come on we will refresh and have our breakfast!!

   I nodded and he came to me and took me in his arms and we went to the restroom and I brushed me teeth and he left me for using the toilet ! And after that I called him and he again took me back and placed me in the bed ! And he went and refreshed himself and went to the canteen for bringing me food!! And soon Arjun and the girls came !! And they all came and hugged me !!

Arjun : How are you kriti ?

Me : Better Arjun !

Arjun : Great ! Where is my brother?

Me : He went to get me breakfast!

Arjun : Ok ! I will go and get you all some coffee?

   The girls nodded and he went!

Smrithi: Are you crazy! What have you gotten yourself into?

Hasini: Smrithi , why are you asking her ! She didn't even bother to inform us that these many things happened!!

Alya : We were extremely worried for you kriti!!

Me : Girls ! I am sorry , I kept this from you all! But , I don't want to create a bad impression about him to you all!! I saw the texts and all and said everything is over between us and came ! But , my heart wasn't ready to accept the fact that he did that ! I know him so well , my heart was not allowing me to accept it , but my mind played the texts I saw ! And I was in a confused state ! And I don't want to damage his reputation and respect anytime! That's why I didn't say!!

   I said and hasini hugged me and cried!

Hasini: I am sorry! I was angry on you , I was worried whether you thought me as a person to not share their personal life with!

Me : Ofcourse I won't! Because you have a very loose tongue and you will say that to even your boyfriend!

  I said and smirked at her while the other girls laughed and she hitted me on my shoulders! And we all laughed!! And soon the door opened and Arjun and Ashwin came !!

Hasini: How are you anna?

Ashwin : I am good , thanks maa !

Me : Excuse me ! I am the one , who got into accident! Why are you asking him??

   I said and raised my eyebrows at her and everyone laughed while Ashwin came beside me and sat and he  started feeding me ! While Arjun and the girls started drinking their coffee!

Smrithi: Because , he was the one literally in the worst state than you ! Atleast you were treated but he was so worried and hurt!

    I looked at him and carassed his cheeks while he smiled at me !

Hasini: If the doctor said , he can't see you for a day atleast , then he would have damaged the entire hospital to meet you! He was so worried for you!

Alya : Yeah ! He was crying very badly and no-one was able to control him!! He was sitting and crying like a crazy man ! But , we know how much he love you by that !

   They all said and I looked at him teary ...

Me : Ashwineey.....

  He was feeding me still! And wiped my rolling tears !

Arjun: Ok ok! Enough of sad and emotional things ! You both got together now !! So atleast now stop this worried looks! My brother literally killed my mood for a month with his sad face !! I really forgot how he smile ! Please kriti , don't even leave him ever , I can't look at it! His face is so bad when looking sad and grumpy!

   He said and everyone laughed even I too giggled a little!!

Ashwin: Laugh all you want! He is teasing me and you are laughing along !

Me : Aii Ashwineey! Just for Fun maa ! Don't be angry!

   I said and placed a kiss on his cheeks and he smiled !

Arjun : I think , we should all leave now ! The love birds will start their romance! I don't want to be a thrid wheel!!

Me : Exactly!!  Correct decision Arjun! You are really smart !

Ashwin chuckled while Arjun laughed at that and  they all took their bags and hugged me one last time and went !! And Ashwin was feeding me !!

Ashwin: You are really becoming so bold and Romantic nowadays!

Me : Yeah yeah ! I should be bold enough to face your so called fan club members and I should be romantic to my soon to be husband right 😉

   I said and he chuckled shaking his head and laughed!

Me : Why are you laughing? Is it funny??

Ashwin : No no no! You really have something that normal people don't have !

Me : What is that?

Ashwin : Here ! Your character! Personality! You really Surprise me everytime with that!!  And I really love that!

   I blushed to it and and after both of us ate and the nurse injected me , we were sitting on the bed and I was laying my head on his shoulders and we both were holding hands together!!

Me : Ashwineey....

Ashwin : Mmm...

Me : You really forgive me ? I know , I did a mistake that is unforgivable ! I can't even forgive myself!

Ashwin: Kriti maa ! I told you right! Both of us made a mistake , and God gave us the punishment! That's it! But both of our mistakes had love in it ! You getting angry for that, shows your love for me ! And me not saying that to you , shows my love for you! So everything is fair in love !

    I smiled at that , this man is really awesome yaar!! He didn't exaggerate and say it's my fault! He said it's ours and said it is also because of love and never ever hurts me !!

Me : Ashwineey , I wish I have fallen in love with you soon !! I feel like I wasted my five years with you being a secretary!!

Ashwin: But , we don't know how our situation will be then! And moreover , it got us time and understanding ! We were friends for years so we both know , about each other very much!! And I really like my secretary kriti !

  He said holding my hands tighter and...

Me : Why?

Ashwin : What can I say! She is someone special!! She is the first female friend I have got !! She spent with me hours but didn't even do anything that hurts me !! She trusted me when we stayed alone ! Not many,  trust a man that easily ! But she trusted me and always cared for me !! In her presence , I always felt happy! Without my secretary kriti I wouldn't have my fiancee kriti now !!

Me : True ! But , think! If we both were fallen in love , now I would have become Mrs. Ashwin Kumar! And  even we would have our children by now!

Ashwin: Don't worry , the moment we both started loving , you are Mrs.Ashwin kumar to me ! And for the children part I can help you...

   He said leaning closer and I giggled!!

Me : Ashwineey ! I still can't believe it's Ashwin Kumar talking like that!! My once a boss and a friend is talking this Romantic!! You know something?

Ashwin: What's that?

Me : When you stopped dating back , I really thought you are not that interested in romantic , and is just suitable to be a professional one!

Ashwin: So , What's wrong in that??

Me : Ashwineey , unnaku puriyala!! Naan nee athuku lam seri pattu vara maaten nu nenacaha!! 😂😂😂 ( Hey no Ashwineey ! I thought u are not fit to be Romantic!!)

Ashwin: Adi paavi!! ( Omg!!)

   He said closing his mouth with his hand!

Ashwin : Appavi ponnu nu nenacha , ennalam yosichi irruka paaru!! Iru d naan seri paatu varuvaena illaya nu kaaturaen !!  ( I thought you were innocent , but look at you !! Wait , I will show you if I am fit or not!!)

   He said pushing me on the bed and came on top of me and I laughed at that!!

Me : Ashwineey vendam ! Yaarachum vara poraanga ! ( Ashwineey no! Someone might come !!)

Ashwin : Varatum !! Oru free love scene ah paathutu pogatum !! ( Let them see our love making session for free!!)

Me : Cha !! Ashwineey please vendam ! Naan summa thaan sonnan!! ( No! Ashwineey please ! I said that for fun!!)

Ashwin: Illa ! Nee summa sonnalaum , ennoda Aanmai ah touch pannita!! Naan prove panniye aaganum!! ( No! I don't mind , but you judged my romanticism and  masculinity ! I have to prove that !!)

      He said leaning closer and was about to kiss me when we heard a cough and we both turned to the door to see my appa , amma , Anu maa and Kumar uncle !! And we both got away from each other and I smoothed my drees!! And I looked at them awkwardly! Yeah , we kissed in front of them , they might have thought it's love !! But this is ... ! God ! What will they think of us!!

Anu maa : We all thought , you both will be suffering , here !! Paravala ! You both are enjoying !

   She said and smiled at us and I closed my face with both of my hands !!

Amma : U should have closed the door instead of your face ! There is no use now !

   She said and I was embarrassed more ! And soon everyone laughed!!

Appa : Let them be happy ! Why are you teasing them?

Kumar uncle: Exactly!! We men are also here ! We are also couples and we are also romantic ! Keep that in mind ladies !!

And both Kumar uncle and Appa hi-fi ed  and both Amma and Anu maa blushed at that! And we all laughed!!

Me : See maa! Both of my dad's are on my side ! You both can't tease me !!

Amma and Anu maa : Ashwin , will you support us ?

Ashwin : Ofcourse ! My support is to u both maa !

   He said and went beside them ! And they both smirked at me !

Me : Oh really!! Ashwineey , they will leave now ! You should be with me anyway! Let's see , who is going to support you then!!

   I said and looked at him raising my eyebrows and he slowly smiled and came beside me !! And both Maa's looked at him bewildered!!

Me : Don't worry Maa's !! I am on yours side ! So we all can tackle this men!

     And they both laughed and hugged me !

Men: Are you all serious?

We ladies : These are women's strategy ! You guys won't understand!!

  And we all laughed and ....

Anu maa : How are you now kriti maa ?

Me : Really!! Much better Anu maa ! I feel like I can come home even now !! 
But the doctors said I can come home tomorrow!!

Amma : Here !! I made you , your favourite poori and tomato gravy!!

Me : I already ate maa ! Ashwin feeded me !!

   She nodded and kept the box in the table for me to eat later !!

Appa : So , you both are ok now right? All your misunderstandings is over ?

   We both nodded and ...

Appa : Maapillai! I am extremely sorry , I thought you did that and hurted her ! So , I really thought bad of you!!

Ashwin: Paravala mama!! Even if our daughter is in that position , I will behave more worse than that!

    He said and they both hugged and we all smiled !!

Anu maa : I think , I heard you saying our child ( kriti and Ashwin's) ! So , when are you both planning to get married??

Kumar uncle: Anu ! They are just reunited! Let them be relaxed for a while , and after that we can think about marriage!!

   They all stayed with us for a while and left us giving Ashwin and me some clothes to change if needed !!! And we both were laying on the bed in each other's arms! And Ashwin was thinking something!!

Me : Ashwineey , what are you thinking so seriously?

Ashwin: No maa ! The conference has only one week more ! And I haven't even prepared for that!! I am really worried , if I will make it up there !!

Me : Aii Ashwineey! Relax maa ! You will definitely do so excellently! I trust you!

Ashwin : I too hope so ! But , I feel like so bad ! I got in here in my second attempt ! But , I am worried if I will be the person getting the project by beating all of the top most companies!!

Me : Ashwineey ! Wait ! Where is my phone ?

   He got up and handed me my phone and laid beside me !! And I searched in internet about the conference this year ! And immediately the first result shown was Ashwin Kumar!!

Me : Look at this ! When we even type up about this year conference , the first person who comes is you!! Now , everyone know about you maa ! You really have  achieved and got a great name for our company!!

    He slowly started to smile and I smiled at him automatically!!

Ashwin : I seriously thank my maa now !

Me : Why?

Ashwin : For bringing you as a fiancee in my life and telling you the truth about the texts !! I really would have been so stressed out , if you aren't here !!

Me : Ashwineey , I promise ! I won't leave you even something big happened! We both can talk and clear the misunderstandings!!

Ashwin: Ok , let's make a deal!

Me : What deal?

Ashwin: So , from now on! We both will say everything to each other ! Whatever happens! We won't hide anything between us and this will avoid every misunderstandings! So deal?

Me : Deal !

   I said extending my hand to him and he holded that and..

Ashwin : Husband and wife , don't sign a deal like this!

Me : Then?

  He pulled me closer by our hands and kissed me ! And it was passionate and very sensual! And after that we broke it off !

Ashwin : I love you maa ❤️

Me : I love you too Ashwineey ❤️

So , I hope you all liked this chapter!!

To find out more , keep reading YOUR s secretary to fiancee 🥰

And guys , I was thinking of adding their after married life too! I am thinking of writing it with mature content in this same book!! So , share your thoughts regarding that ! ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 18.3K 64
Ashwin and kirti are two different poles from two very different worlds ! Their destiny made them come together in their marriage where two families...
1.9K 211 8
Ali = love. Ak = Aadit karthikeyan (ஆதித்) Meaning :lord of sun Age 28 Sk sagarika krishnan(சாகரிக) Meaning :really smart Age 24 Ak, a good hear...
327K 14.8K 37
Khushi Kumari Gupta's love for business compelled her to marry Arnav Singh Raizada...a mature and equally strong person. Although after marrying Khus...
Mine By Dd

Romance

133K 9.3K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😡 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOUL😇 HE WAS DEVIL👿 SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFE👼 HE WAS FIRE🔥 SHE MELTED HIM INTO...