๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€ ~ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข...

By spyralzone_

๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ When y/n accidentally bumps into the new kid let's see how... More

โ‹†INTROโ‹†
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“

๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ

6.8K 217 2.2K
By spyralzone_

𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟎 𝐏𝐌

        ❥ Daniella was the first to wake up followed with Jojo when he didn't feel her next to him. They started to realize the scenery and noticed Ciara and Michael snuggled up on the bed. It wasn't their plan to sleep on the floor but Daniella passed out on the floor and Jojo tried to wake her up but that was not an option.

She got up going to brush her teeth while Jojo sat on the toilet, dozing off and waiting for her. Ciara and Michael both woke up to the sound of water running making it very obvious that Daniella and Jojo woke up. Everyone else in the house started to wake up except for you and Armin.

All of your friends walked out the room after they were done brushing their teeth walking over to the room Connie gave y'all and saw Eren slumped on the floor as Darius was spread out in the bed, by himself.

They all looked at each other wondering where you and Armin was at till Michael saw y'all on the couch sleeping.

"They're literally right there" he pointed at y'all as Ciara and Daniella let out a gasp pulling out their phones. Sasha walked out the door wanting to see why all of them were gathered there and saw you and Armin all snuggled up with your one leg thrown around his waist.

Armin heard whispers and slowly batted his eyes open to see almost everyone who slept over at Connie's house huddling around you guys with their phones.

"Stop" Armin pulled your head closer to his chest waving his hand in front of the cameras. Armin's voice made your eyes flutter but you still heard what he said, "What?"

"Not you. Your friends" You mentally groaned when he said that knowing that Daniella started this.

"Your friends are here too don't try and push all this on us" Armin pulled the blanket over your heads as they giggled. Ciara tried to yank it but you grabbed her wrist not letting her,

"Y/n! You gon' leave a bruise! I won't I won't!" Ciara whined out as you let go of her wrist.

You dropped your legs from around Armins waist as you quickly grabbed Sasha's phone and deleted the video. She frowned as she whined out your name, "I was gonna send it to you too" she frowned as you shrugged.

You already knew that those two girls would never stop spamming your phone with the video either way.

"Don't worry Sasha I'll send it to you" Ciara said as you slowly blinked, "Niggas can't ever sleep with y'all around" you shook your head.

Darius came out stretching while smiling, "So nice being able to sleep in a big ass bed by yourself" you let the sentence run through your mind before looking at Armin who opened his eyes.

"You was in the bed by yourself?" you asked Darius as he nodded, "Where did Eren sleep then?" Darius pointed to the floor as you shook your head.

"Eren did all that to end up sleeping on the floor. Them two were deadass boutta box each other cause there wasn't no more room" you said sitting up as Armins arms were wrapped around your waist.

You removed his hands walking to the bathroom and saw Eren on the floor scrolling through his phone. "You did all that to sleep on the fuckin' floor" you rolled your eyes while walking to the bathroom. "I was too lazy to get up after you pushed all of us on the floor"

You started brushing your teeth while sitting on the toilet when you saw Armin come in. He closed the door behind him and squatted down on the floor. You quirked an eyebrow about to say something before Armin did.

"I'm coming there" he said pointing to the toilet as you wiped before flushing it and saw Armin's bare back now facing you through the mirror. You slapped his back as he winced.

"Y/n my pee went to a different direction" Armin muttered out as you giggled. You slowed down your brushing staring at Armin's backside and saw him grab toilet paper as he flushed while running his hands through his hair.

"I'm so pretty that you love staring at me, right?" Armin mumbled before dragging his finger behind your neck, leaving the bathroom and you rolled your eyes.

You got out the bathroom when you were done as Armin was right behind you. You grabbed your bra and pants going into the bathroom again to change.

Armin continued brushing his teeth as you put your bra on but started at your ass when you were putting on your pants. "Stop staring at my ass" you said as he blushed looking back away.

You and your friends decided to eat back at home when you got there. You sat back down on the couch as Armin sat next to you.

"This was fun" he rested his head on your shoulder as you slowly stroked his head and nodded.

Michael, Jojo and Darius were the first to leave as you, Ciara and Daniella walked out. Armin and Eren followed behind you guys cause Eren was starting to get dizzy from not eating. You all said your farewells to each other and thanked Connie for the place he gave y'all.

"Thanks again Cornie— My bad I was deadass boutta say Cornelius and Connie at the same time" Darius said as you giggled.

Connie just nodded not saying anything, "You know I'm just fucking with you" Darius hit his back in a friendly way but Connie wasn't ready for that making his body jolt.

"But thanks for the stay and all the fun and laughter. Yeah" Darius flashed him a smile as Connie slightly smiled and nodded.

You walked over to Mikasa pulling her to the side to ask her something. "Hey pretty, I just wanted to know something. Did my friend Darius talk to you yesterday while you were skating? Did he ask for money? Did you give it to him?"

Mikasa looked at you worriedly not knowing what you were talking about and shook her head, "He just said hey and skated away. That was pretty much it but no, he didn't ask for money. Why?" you just smiled and nodded, "Nothing. Just wanted to know"

While Mikasa was walking away, you wrapped your arms around her waist as she softly smiled, "Been a hot minute since I've seen you smile" you peeked over her face but Mikasa kept turning away so you wouldn't see her smiling.

You felt someones eyes on you and turned around to be met by Connie raising an eyebrow as you both had a quick staring contest and playfully swung your hand in his face to make him blink as you chuckled. You went over to his face pulling his cheeks like a grandma who hasn't seen their grandkids in forever.

"C'mon smile Connie. 'Cause I know you look hella fine when you smile" Connie giggled as you let go of his cheeks already seeing his pearl white teeth grabbing your wrist.

"Chill before Armin gets mad at us" He looked over to the blonde boy pretending to scroll on his phone when you looked over there.

"Ouu you said us again Connie" Armin grabbed your hand as he knew that you were only doing that to get a reaction out of him.

"Bye Connie, Sasha, Mikasa and Jeannn" you dragged out before Armin dragged you out the door, "Bye y/nn!" They all said in unison.

Jojo threw his arms around Armin's neck, "Now why you ain't tell us your friends were this likable? Like they're all so funny and they dress good. These niggas know how to have fun"

"I never knew white boys had all this swag all of a sudden" Ciara played the Nicki Minaj video on her phone, "Me when I saw Armin's friends, especially Connie" you all cackled at her.

"Who said Connie is white? Nah that man is not white I'm telling you" Daniella nodded, agreeing along with Darius, "That guy not white why y'all lying like that?"

Armin squinted at what you guys were talking about not getting it as he shrugged it off. "Even the girls like Mikasa's fit? Shit, almost dropped m—" Ciara paused pressing her lips together while giggling,

"Y'all should forget that...like right now" You all laughed at her. "Ahh I like your friends, we should all hangout one day again" Michael said unlocking his car. You all nodded as Armin quickly gave you a hug and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Guess I'll see you tomorrow pretty" he said against your neck as you smiled while you kissed his jaw. "Bye handsome"

You looked around to see Eren standing at Armin's car desperately wanting to open it but he didn't want to rush you two so just kept quiet.

"Eren's waiting for you" you said as you chuckled. Armin nodded unlocking the car for him and saw him quickly get in, "He's probably hungry"

"Me too." You got into Dani's car while she drove y'all back home. Ciara squealed out when she saw that Armin's friends had followed her and followed back. She checked Daniella's phone and saw the same notification there.

Daniella asked Ciara to follow all of them back for her as she finally parked the car outside.

You all walked in and Daniella went to lay down on the couch as you laid on the other one across from her while Daniella hugged her knees to her chest, sitting on the floor.

"I'm gon' go to sleep again" Daniella yawned out getting up walking to her room as you nodded scrolling on your phone then saw a message from Armin.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

                                   dough boy😭😩

dough boy😭😩
y/nn
you get home yet?

you
yea why?

dough boy😭😩
nothing baby
just wanted to check

you
baby?!?
WHO—
who said you could call me that?🤨

dough boy😭😩
i like it.
i think i'll call you that from now on
"baby"
"you okay, baby?"
"just like that baby."
😶

                                                                                     you
                                                                                     😯

dough boy😭😩
be honest.
do you like it?
imagine me saying that to you

                                                                                     you
                                              ↳ i'd rather not. thank you.

dough boy😭😩
y/n😒
*1 audio message*

You walked to your room to listen to it by yourself knowing that Ciara was gonna be in your business. You tapped on it and didn't even notice it when you started smirking to yourself. You quickly wiped it off while smiling when you heard his cute giggles at the end.

dough boy😭😩
is my audition good, ma'am?🎤

                                                                                     you
                                                                       LMFAOOO
                                                                            but ig😮‍💨

dough boy😭😩
so you want me to call you that?

                                                                                     you
                                                                                     🤭

dough boy😭😩
Y/NNN
I NEED WORDS😫
rate it.
                                                                                    you
                                                                               hmmm
                                                                       a good 8/10

dough boy😭😩
so then you do want me to call you that?

                                                                                     you
                                                                           guess.🙄

dough boy😭😩
aww look at her shy to tell me
what she wants🥰

                                                                                     you
                                                                           👱🏻🥊💥
                                                         keep playing wif me.

dough boy😭😩
↳ Y/N THE EMOJIS💀

                                                                                     you
                                                                   but yea sure ig

dough boy😭😩
so i'm calling you darling, pretty, beautiful,
gorgeous and baby now
yup!

                                                                                     you
                                           ARMIN LEAVE ME BEE😩

dough boy😭😩
NO GORGEOUS😩

                                                                                     you
                                                  go talk to eren or sum🌬

dough boy😭😩
No er.
wait wait
i haven't heard a single peep from Eren
ever since we got back home

                                                                                     you
                                                                                   omg
                       boy you forgot to cook for him?😭😭😭
                                                      ik that mf HUNGRYY.
                                      stomach beatboxing in that room

dough boy😭😩
↳ LMFAO💀

                                                                                     you
                                      go check on that boy right now,,,

dough boy😭😩
you're right
bye baby😏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

                                                                                     you
                                                         bye handsome😁🫂
                                                                 Read 3:32 PM

                                          ✎。。。

                        __________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Consume by Chase Atlantic
THE NEWS by PARTYNEXTDOOR
2 On by Tinashe

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮

       ❥ "Stop it Armin!" Armin had kept stepping on the back of your shoes purposely and each time you had to squat down to fix it. The first couple of times you didn't mind it because he said sorry but realized the fourth time that he wasn't playing.

You groaned loudly squatting down again putting your feet back into your shoes. You didn't even get to take another step and felt your shoe slip off again and picked your shoe up throwing it at his head.

"I already told you stop fucking dumbass" Armin winced in pain while you sat on one of the benches putting your shoe back on. You walked past him to class while he was calling out for your name but you acted like you didn't hear anything he said.

"Y/n wait for me!" Armin ran up to you and threw his hands on your shoulder.

"Move" you said as you took his hands off your shoulders. He stared at you blankly while you continued walking.

"Y/n are you mad at me?" Armin asked moving his head to get a better look at your face while you pretended like he wasn't even there.

Armin frowned, "Y/n blink if you're mad at me", you pretended like something had just fell in your eyes while blinking rapidly. You sped up your pace to class leaving Armin behind.

"Y/n you're mad at me, aren't you?" he asked as you took out your laptop. You saw a small nod come from him and rolled your eyes.

"I wasn't mad-" you didn't even get to finish your sentence and darted your head to what came out of Armin's mouth.

"Shut up" You stared him down and he finally met eyes with you, "I know you're using the silent treatment on me I'm not dumb y/n"

"First off, who do you think you're talking to?" You didn't even get to finish saying what you had to say, again, and Armin's words were on top of yours again,

"The girl sitting directly in front of me of course I mean who else?" he purposely looked around you.

"And second off, I wasn't using the silent treatment on you but maybe I will now, bitch" you mumbled under your breath as to where the attitude came from all of a sudden.

A smirk was now plastered on Armin's face as he wanted to see this side of you. Armin moved his hand closer to yours but you pulled it back and placed it on your thighs.

He then traced his finger on your lap and you hit his hand away. "Ouch" he said while you payed no attention to him.

"Baby, are you mad at me?" Armin asked resting his head on the table still facing you. He slowly placed his hand on your thighs and saw no reaction from you. His hands then started moving upwards till it reached the button to your jeans.

"Armin watch your hands" you said still staring at your computer screen. His hands started to play around with your button and reached over to grab his hand, he intertwined your fingers together while you were trying to pull away.

"Let go of my hand. I'm being so serious" He picked his head up leaning in close to you, "Really? You want me to let go?" You pushed his face away from you, "I mean it"

"Y/n I was just playing" Armin said while frowning, thinking he went too far. You didn't reply and he started to feel bad. He was going to apologize till you moved your chair farther away from him.

Armin pressed his lips together already knowing that he might have fucked up.

"What's up with y'all?" Daniella asked, stopping in front of the two of you. She didn't get any reply from the both of you and let out a small 'uh oh' and just walked back to her seat when Hange came in.

You saw Armin move his chair close to you and you didn't say anything. You stared at him as his ears were pink and you rolled your eyes at it.

"Y/n," Armin playfully touched your neck but you slapped his hand away as it reverberated throughout the class, now everyone's eyes were on y'all. You continued to look at your screen acting like the sound everyone heard right now had nothing to do with you.

Hange started speaking as everyones attention was now on them. Armin had his lips pressed together when you weren't talking to him.

"Y/n, talk to me" Armin pouted grabbing your hand as you brushed it away and he sighed, "Do I have to do something for you to talk to me again?" you still didn't reply.

You took a quick glance at him and saw him frown while staring at his computer screen and just decided to tease him. You placed your hand on his thighs slowly moving your hand up and down on his thighs.

A smirk was now visible on his face when he felt your hand move closer to his crotch area, "Y/n," he whispered, not trying to bring attention to y'all and you didn't reply.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked as his face tinted with pink and you tried not to laugh, "Want me to continue?" he only gave you a small nod and you just traced you finger along his outline and pulled back. He let out an exhale and looked away.

You decided to not talk to him throughout class and a while later class was over. Armin jogged up to you but curved him when he was about to pull your arm.

He did the white guys lips and nodded, walking in front of you as you took the opportunity to get him back. You stepped on the back of his shoes and saw him stumble. He was about to go pick it up but you kicked it away and smiled.

"You happy now?" he said annoyed as you both rolled your eyes at each other in sync. Even if you saw Armin in the halls, you didn't make eye contact with him.

While walking to lunch, you then felt your body being pulled in a corner and yelped. You met eyes with the same person and rolled your eyes still not saying a word.

Armin then dragged you towards the men's bathroom as your eyes widened when he closed the door. "Armin what the fuck?!"

"Don't say too much" He then leaned in as your lips connected. You wanted to hesitate at first but that was long gone. You placed yourself on one of the sinks as Armin placed himself in between your legs, still kissing you.

"Wait anyone could walk in right now." You said in between kisses and Armin didn't reply. His hands moved to unbutton your pants trailing his fingers along your panties as your breath hitched in your throat.

He pushed your panties to the side as you were about to say something but felt a stimulation to your clit. Armin then slipped in a finger as you squealed at the new feeling.

Armin carefully and slowly pumped his finger in you and sighed from how tight you were. "Are you okay?" he asked as you let out an exhale and chuckled, "Yeah this just"

"Feels new?" You nodded at what he said, "You haven't done this before?" you shook your head, "I just haven't had anyone, you know?" you said and starting to get hot everywhere.

The atmosphere went quiet as you side eyed Armin to see a smile creep up on his face, "Armin please stop smiling like that right now. I don't like it"

"You don't like my smile anymore?" Armin gave you a fake pout. You were about to reply and felt Armins finger move in you again and hissed from the burn.

"Shh, I promise you'll feel good in a bit" he whispered in your ear. You moved your head away from his shoulder and leaned in to him this time, grazing your tongue against his bottom lip.

He grabbed your tongue in between his teeth and leaned in even closer to you as your lips moved in sync. "We're not playing around right now, got it?" he said as he circled his thumb on your clit and you only nodded.

Armin started to feel you loosen up around him and took the signal to add in another finger. You gripped onto his forearm when he started kissing on your collarbones and heard footsteps walking towards the door. You tried to get off the sink but Armin didn't let you pressing your lower half back down.

He placed a kiss on your neck, "You tightened around me again. Relax, no one's coming"  his voice was more soft, seductive and demanding at the same time while you bit your lips staring at him,

"We're literally in a public bathroom, a school public bathroom" you said breathless while Armin smirked at you.

He purposely pressed down on your clit and saw your thighs twitch while you let out a soft moan.

"Y/n, you look so pretty like this" he whispered placing a kiss in the corner of your lips. "Like this, just for me"

"Armin shut up" he chuckled. Armin started to hear more of your sweet moans while biting his lips. Breath tickling along his neck as his ears were a deep shade of pink, Armin felt your hand accidentally brush over his crotch as he let out a whimper.

"Armin you okay?" you asked, catching your breath, "Yeah I'm fine"

His fingers started to move at an incredibly fast pace while you bit onto your lips to contain your moans. Armin saw you biting your lips and pinched your clit inbetween his fingers. Your hips bucked at that action and your chest started to heave.

"Stop tryna hold it, I wanna hear them." That's when you felt that familiar knot in your stomach. Armin already took the hint when your legs tightened around him and your breathing becoming faster. You got a hold of his hair as his two fingers curled up in you.

"Just like that beautiful, so pretty" Armin whispered in between the kisses he was placing on your neck. You grabbed his chin pulling it towards your lips connecting them, trying to contain the loud moan that was gonna break from you.

Armin kissed you passionately and also softly as your body continued to twitch from the orgasm that just broke through you. Armin slowly pumped in and out of you making you ride your high. You slowly grinned your hips on his fingers before he stopped.

Before pulling his hands away, he slowly dragged his finger on your clit flicking it till your thighs were shaking, "Armin please" you moaned out,

"One more for me, darling. We got time" Armin whispered against your lips before kissing you and continuing to flick the sensitive bud.

"You love my fingers don't you? So cute" he cooed at you. You couldn't even hit his shoulders and only moaned, "Faster or slower?" you didn't reply.

Armin stopped his movements staring at you, "Y/n you're gonna have to use words for me" he said licking his lips and you nodded.

"Faster. Please" you said cupping his face and leaning into his lips again. Armin started to move his hands rapidly against your clit as you bit his lips while moaning.

"Too fast" you said breathlessly when you felt your body shake. Armin acted like he didn't hear what you said, "Armin slow down" Armin smirked at your half lidded eyes while he continued to do what he was doing,

"Didn't I tell you not to say too much" he said while smirking when he felt you shudder and pressed down on your clit breaking another orgasm from you. He continued to rub on your clit making you ride your high and felt your head fall against his shoulder.

"Fuck Armin," you moaned out squeezing your legs together while your thighs were twitching. You hit his head as he hissed, "What was that for?"

"Listen to me next time, dumbass" he giggled and only nodded.

"But you liked it though, right?"

"Shut up." He picked up your head resting against his shoulder and pulled his hands out your pants as he placed a kiss on your puffy lips.

"Pretty," he licked his fingers clean while staring at you and you tried to avoid eye contact from him. He smiled to himself as a blush spread across his cheeks when he got to see the state you were in, "Y/n I think your mascara's ruined"

"You think" you weakly replied back, "Stay here, I got it" Armin walked into one of the stalls grabbing some toilet paper to wipe you down.

"You okay?" he asked as you nodded, "Did anything hurt? Was there anything I did that you didn't like?" he continued to wipe you down while asking questions.

"No no Armin you were..good" you said biting your lips and Armin caught onto it as his eyes lit up, "I'm glad you enjoyed it" he said while smiling.

You got up from the sink as you buttoned your pants back up and fixing yourself in the mirror while Armin washed his hands beside you.

You grabbed a tissue from your bag blotting down the mascara not wanting to apply anything no more at this point and checked your phone to see that you had a next class.

"Guess we made it in time" you only nodded at what he said, "Hey," Armin grabbed your wrist pulling you back to him.

"Are you still mad at me y/n?" Armin asked as you could see the sadness in his eyes. You didn't give him a reply and just waited for him to say something again but he only sighed and let your hand go.

"It's fine. Whenever you feel like talki-" You cupped his cheeks placing small kisses on his lips, "You were pissing me off in the beginning and all but we're good now. Don't even try to think 'Oh because I fingered her that's why we're good' No."

"I honestly was using the silent treatment on you, even though you deserved it. I just wanted to see how far you'll go but I'm not mad at you anymore especially since I got you back, okay?" Armin nodded and gave you a hug, placing a kiss on your cheek.

You both said your farewells not wanting both of y'all to walk out together at the same time so Armin just let you go out first while he waited.

You were biting your lips the whole walk to class not believing that all that just really happened. In a school bathroom too.

"So this why he takes care of his fingers" you mumbled to yourself as a smirk crept up your lips.

Armin had to walk back to class with a hard on. He really tried to keep it down but he just couldn't. The thought of your moans, your fingers on his skin, your lips, everything.

"Armin keep it together please" Armin mumbled to himself while he blew air out of his mouth. He let out a sigh that was more of a groan and continued to walk to his class.

"Should I?" he thought to himself, "Fuck it, one class doesn't hurt." He walked back into the bathroom to do his part now. He was glad no one came into the bathroom at that time since everyone was in class.

߷

"Daniella, Ciara do you guys want anything from the vending machine?" you asked looking for money through your bag while they were about to walk out the door.

They both nodded, "Get me skittles" Daniella said, "I want doritos, the cool ranch one" Ciara said as you nodded.

"You guys can wait in the car for me, I'll bring them" you said as they both walked out the door.

"B3, A6, A2" you mumbled under your breath. You got what Ciara had asked and what Daniella had asked but as soon as it was your time, the vending machine wanted to start acting up.

Your snack got stuck in the vending machine and you groaned. "Out of all fuckin times, guess I'll just go home then" you said pouting.

"You need help?" A tall boy with a very defined face structure asked as you stared at him for a while and nodded. He had these gold like eyes that reminded you of someone and curly hair and a nose piercing on the right side of his nose.

He walked beside you and over to the vending machine squatting down and opening the flap of the machine and repeated the action a couple of time till you saw the cheetos you were desperately wanting, fall from the isle.

"Anything else?" He asked standing up as you shook your head as a no, "Thank you but do you want something?" you asked holding the last dollar in your hand. He tucked out his bottom lip, staring at the vending machine.

"If it get's stuck you're taking it out for me aight?" You raised an eyebrow at what he said and closed your hands,

"Yeah nevermind that then" about to walk away he only chuckled and pulled you back by your arm.

"I'm playing get me uhh that one" he said pointing towards the twix as you inserted your dollar pressing B7.

"Oh wow but when I want something shit wants to start acting up" you said squatting and grabbing the chocolate bar he had asked for and handed it to him.

"What more can I say. I'm just lucky like that" he said smugly as your face scrunched up in disapproval, "Boy shut up" you jokingly said as a smile crept up his lips.

"Thanks again" You thanked him again as you walked out the door, "Anytime, beautiful" you peeked your head through the door when you heard what he said.

"What was that?" He only shook his head as you stared at him for a while and just shrugged it off walking out the door again.

"She kind of looks like y/n" the boy said in his head and shrugged it off following behind you out the door while scrolling through his phone.

(an: next chapter,,, *presses lips together fixing lipgloss in mirror* *chuckles*)

                            ——————————
                  ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.3K 28
"-@๐™€๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" โ™ฅ๏ธŽยฐใƒป ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™€๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ...
6.1K 313 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
188K 3.7K 28
๐˜ฆ.๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
59K 1.6K 42
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒปโ˜พใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. " ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ก ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ก ๐•ฃ๐•š๐••๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•š ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•Š๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•—๐•’๐•”๐•–... ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•“๐•š๏ฟฝ...