Once Upon A Time |๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

ะ’ั–ะด VexaniVweusky

๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—š๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—” ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง Are you sure on what you've heard? About th... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

| Incipit prologus |
| unus |
| duo |
| tribus |
| quattuor |
| quinque |
| sex |
|septem|
| octo |
| novem |
| decem |
| undecim |
| duodecim |
| tredecim |
| quattuordecim |
| quindecim |
| sedecim |
| septendecim |
| octodecim |
| novendecim |
| viginti |
| viginti et unius |
| vigintiduo |
| viginti tres |
| viginti quattour |
| viginti quinque |
| viginti sex |
| viginti septem |
| viginti octo |
| viginti novem |
| triginta unus |
| triginta duo |
| triginta tres |
| triginta quattuor |
| triginta quinque |
| triginta sex |
| triginta septem |
| triginta octo |
| triginta novem |
| quadraginta |
| epilogus |
| peculiari capitulum |
| I simeรญosi tou Vweusky |
| littera est occultatum |

| triginta |

116 17 9
ะ’ั–ะด VexaniVweusky

I smirked as I felt the darkness I have missed.

"Home sweet home indeed." I uttered.

Black magic was surrounding the place. The place where it all began. Who knew that before the underworld and in the middle of the earth, there will be a safeplace for me?

Stone cold rocks that were sharper than knives were surrounding my den.

My magic is all over the place.

I used this before, when Via and I were just starting.

I am hurt. My feelings were getting the best of me. I am weak. Letting my emotions hinder from my plan. I cannot simply let my emotions stop my plans on maintaining the balance.

What do should you do when your emotions gets the best of you?

I glanced at the big mirror beside the wall. The golden mirror that I use to communicate with my sister.

Smirking I raised my palm and touched the mirror as my powers flowed.

"You turn them off."

And with that my eyes turned black.

Yes, the shadow, the darkness, help me turn my emotions off. I need to continue my plan.
My hair had a mind of its own. I was lifted up by a violet mist. The powerful violet mist that was coming out if me.

Yes, power.

"The deliceux taste of power indeed."

I smiled as I licked my lowerlip.

"Those who hurt me shall suffer." I uttered as I glanced at my reflection in the mirror.

Now this is Vweu,

The monster that they made.

Same face but darker eyes. Same person but a different facade.

I moved from there to the middle of the den, controlling lava to be a magic orb.

"Now, show me what's going to happen.." I uttered.

The orb turned black and it showed the underworld.

I smirked looking at the poor souls who was chained by the council. Looks like Zeus decided to think that the shadow was from Hades' kingdom huh? Tsk, what a weakling. He doesn't even know what he's doing.

Looking at Thanatos' face, I know he disagrees with this. The only creature that can manipulate their shadows were vampires. Ghosts can be a shadow, but only for a minute or so. I rolled my eyes.

I swung my hand to the right.

Changing the sight to Hecate's daughter. Together with her mate Pride. The child of the demonic creature I loathe.

"Atleast someone is getting warmer." I uttered.

Pride's mind is good. He's not like his brother, a coward.

But I don't blame him tho, his mate was killed in front of him, who wouldn't be traumatized with that? The love of his life was taken away from him, in a blink of an eye.

By the hands of their own father I must say, he's a real devil indeed.

"Pity, now to find a solid plan." I uttered.

I smiled as an idea popped into my mind.

"He played with me, so I'll play with him too."

I will give him the taste of his own medicine. I will continue the plan I have started. I will act as if I have forgiven him. I will act as if I am still inlove with him so that he won't suspect. I will act as if I really want to marry him.

But at the end of the day my emotions are off now. I've turned them off.

"Being his queen won't be that bad, after-all, I will gain more power if I did." I said evilly.

Looking at the sapphire on my ring finger, I smirked. I don't want to be his queen but I must.

"Two can play his game."

Going back to Olympus while readying my act was a bit hard for me. I had to make it seem like I was hurt. Therefore I casted a magic spell to make me look like I'm vulnerable. I looked like a mess.

I teleported inside when I saw Hera and was looking worrisome. She glanced at me and I was surprised as she hugged me.

"Goodness Vweu, I am so sorry. We didn't know that they still continued the plan. From the looks of Hades' eyes it really looked like he was deadass inlove with you." She explained.

I do not need your explanations if I do not care at all.

"We were so worried sick when the explosion happened." Artemis said.

I almost puked but let the act begin.

"He lied again..." I uttered sadly.

Who cares if he lied? Definitely not me.

"It's going to be okay Vweu.." Aphrodite comforted me.

I nodded.

"Hopefully it will, I want to hear his side. I am done with being simple minded. I need to hear his explanation." I said firmly but still acting hurt.

Pathetic.

"You can go to your room. He hasn't left your room if two days. Therefore Thanatos was the one in charge of the underworld, which was why Zeus can freely do decisions for his kingdom without him." Hera added.

I have been gone for three days.

"He hasn't eaten since then, he wouldn't even let anyone in. Poseidon suggested for him to look for you but he just shook his said. He said if he followed you, it will only make you mad."

He was right. Good thing he didn't.

I acted concerned.

"I need to hurry then. Excuse me."

With that I strolled towards my room, but before I can reach the door knob I heard Persephone beside me.

"Still here huh? I thought you already left?" She mocked.

I smirked at her.

"You can't get rid of me that easily." I replied and opened the door.

As I entered there I saw Hades, hugging my pillow like his life force depended on it. Sleeping peacefully. Dried tears were visible in his cheeks. How touching, I made the God of the dead cry.

If I had my emotions, I'd probably be awed.

But I don't.

I walked towards the bed, touching his hand to wake him up, but he didn't.

He looks tired and vulnerable. Too bad I don't believe in him anymore.

I caressed his face as I got closer to him and kissed his forehead.

Oh wow, it's my first time kissing a liar. Taste sour.

I faked a smile when he finally opened his eyes. He looked cute, charming perhaps. But that's only that. Nothing more, nothing less.

"V-vweu.. is that you?" He asked using his raspy voice.

I nodded.

He didn't waste any minute, he hugged me so tight. It was like he was longing for me.

"I thought you'd never want to see me again." he whispered.

Well, that's what I thought of, but I still need you.

"I need to hear your side of the story." I whispered, sounding hurt.

He sighed and shook his head, he pulled me close. I hugged him back.

"I can't believe it's really you. I've been hallucinating that you were here but you weren't." He whispered once more.

I shook my head.

"Will you stay?" He hopefully asked.

I sighed.

"It depends on your explanation."

Yeahp. But whether or not it's true, I will still be your queen. One way or another. I'll make you love me if I have to.

He held my hand and kissed the back of it.

"It was Zeus' plan, he said that it would be a great plan if you were trapped in the underworld. Because there  you couldn't kill people. Since all of my nymphs are already dead. There he added that it would be easier if I made you fall inlove with me so you wouldn't leave."

I couldn't feel anything, not even a clench of my heart. But I acted hurt.

"And the fates?" I asked adding a hurtful tone.

He sighed.

"It was all an act made by Zeus. To make you come to me."

I faked a teardrop. I made sure that he saw that. Which he wiped. Looking hurt as well. Too bad sweetie, even if you're not playing, I still am.

"But in the middle of all that, the chaos, the bullshits, I fell inlove with you." He added.

I bit my lower lip.

"And I to you." I whispered.

Goodness what a liar you are Vweusky.

"Whenever you go inside the book and I let you, it is because I am not following my brother's orders. I knew why you were punishing them yet I was blind that I am wrong. That we were wrong. That we couldn't punish those who're supposed to be rightfully punished."

He looked at me with so much hope.

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you." he looked at me with his broken gaze.

No one was ever sorry that I was raped before.

I stood in shock.

"Will you be mine again? I promise not to hurt you anymore." He added.

I almost laughed. All of his promises were always broken. I'll never believe those lies again. Promises are lies that were made to make people hope. Such a manipulative word to use.

"I-I will still be you wife.." I uttered,

He hugged me so tight.

"I love you.." he uttered.

My eyes widened. If he said this to me earlier, I wouldn't have been eaten by my own darkness. But he didn't. I'm sorry Hades, but I shall do my mission.

"I love you too."

Pretty little lies, the devil made me do it.

-Vwrites-
Guys, in order to understand this story properly
You must read Vlack #1 and Vlack# 2 in my wall.
If you didn't, it's okay also.
There will be chapters that you might not understand
because I will leave loopholes for it to not be a full
spoiler.
But you can read this as a standalone novel.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

76.4K 2.6K 29
Minsan ba naitanong mo na sa iyong sarili kung ano ang buhay? Kung para saan ito? Kasi si Maze, palagi at iisa lamang ang nagiging sagot niya sa mga...
265K 6.7K 35
Zanelli Terrington has a few more months to live. Just like her past lives, nothing changes as she is still the 2nd princess of the Kingdom of Hawysi...
The Sultan and I ะ’ั–ะด โœจHannah Lucasโœจ

ะ†ัั‚ะพั€ะธั‡ะฝั– ั€ะพะผะฐะฝะธ

114K 6K 56
"With my own hands, I shall burn this empire and disperse the ashes to those who have wronged me. I am the dynasty. I am Mihrisah. " -Mihrisah Sultan...
Alpha Omega ะ’ั–ะด Yam

ะคะตะฝั‚ะตะทั–

10.4M 477K 74
โ—ค SEMIDEUS SAGA #03 โ—ข Alpha Omega - refers to the twelve demigods destined for the upcoming rebellion. The world has changed. Time has stopped an...