butterfly || izuku midorya's...

By Neishara

Tsuchiro midorya is seperated with her twin izuku midorya when she was taken with her father to America. sh... More

introduction
past
πŸ¦‹1πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹2πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹3πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹4πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹5πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹6πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹7πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹8πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹9πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹10πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹11πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 12 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 13 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 14 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 15 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 16 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 17 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 18 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 19 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 20 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 21 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 22 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 23 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 24 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 25 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 26 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 27 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 28 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 29 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 30 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 31 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 32 πŸ¦‹
behind the scenes
πŸ¦‹ 33 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 34 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 35 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 36 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 37 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 38 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 39 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 40 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 41 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 42 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 43 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 44 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 45 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 47 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 48 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 49 πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ 50 πŸ¦‹
epilogue ( future )
giyuu ending
Bakugou ending
Announcements
Poly relationship
Special 18K πŸ¦‹
oneshot : the wedding
another crossover
pregnancy announcement
hero gala
Tsuchiro's final months
kidnapped
opinions
patrolling with babies
beach day

πŸ¦‹ 46 πŸ¦‹

325 16 1
By Neishara

After the awakening of tsuchiro, the mood of the school lifted up. 

The Hashiras were training the lower ranks, all of them except for giyuu and Tsuchiro.

Tsuchiro was not fully healed, and was pushed back each time she wanted to stand by nezuko and eri who was watching over her. 

Giyuu has a mission from The principal that includes the family tree of the twins.

"they sure are making an advantage in this..." Denki whined as they were running laps from muichiro's training. 

"But Atleast we are not them" sero said pointing to the tired Aoyama and mineta who was tired of doing push ups in Yuichiro's training. 

"Let's go ! C'monnn guys !" A cheerful Tanjiro said. 

~

In mitsuri's training, they were having a flexibility work out. 

"My body feels like a log of wood...." Uraraka said as she fell face first on the Tatami floor. 

"What do you think I feel ?" Jirou said as she was hanging upside down. 

"C'monnn guys ! It's not that hard..." Asui tried to cheer them up. 

"Yeah ! Mina and Momo are already at the next training ! We should catch up !" Hagakure said. 

As behind them, was mitsuri allowing kirishima and bakugo to the next training which was rengoku's .

~

"FEEL THE SWEAT GOING THROUGH YOUR VEINS !" Rengoku shouted as they were training using wooden swords .

"YOU MUST BE THE NEW STUDENTS FROM MITSURI'S TRAINING ! GRAB A WOODEN SWORD AND TRAIN LIKE THE OTHERS !" Rengoku said to bakugou and kirishima, as beside them were Deku and todoroki. 

And behind them was satou and shouji .

"IAM IMPRESSED IN YOUR SKILLS ! YOU CAN GO TO UZUI'S TRAINING !" Rengoku patted oojirou's back as he walked out of the training field .

~

In tengen's training, they were having instict training .

They need to fight with each other while wearing a blindfold, Momo and mina skipped rengoku's training because of their quirk is not really needed in blade training. 

Tokoyami and kouda was training with each other, because of kouda's quirk.

He can detect tokoyami and attacked him, the animals informed him through their eyes. 

Shinso and Iida was moving to the next training, which was Sanemi....

~

"FASTER BRATS !" Sanemi shouted as shinso and iida entered the room with sweat dropping down. 

"YOU TWO ! GO FIFTEEN LAPS !" Sanemi said as the remaining people was running through an obstacle course. 

~

"This was one hell of a day...." Hagakure said as they were laying on the tatami floor.

"You can say that again..." Uraraka said, as she was face first on the tatami. 

"It's just the first day, we will be doing this for two weeks !" Tanjiro said as he was sitting beside Deku. 

"TWO WEEKS ?! MY BODY WILL LIMP !" Denki whined. 

"It's normal for us since we were privately trained by shinobu-san after we got injured in a mission" Zenitsu added. 

"She trained you ?" Mina asked excitedly. 

"Yes ! Shinobu-sama is a great teacher !" Inosuke laughed. 

"I always wondered why you always got our names wrong except from shinobu-sama..." Zenitsu said deadpanning. 

"Of the training is quite hard, since kanao and aoi-san helps her. And don't need to mention the medicine water...." Tanjiro said as all of them started to quiver. 

"So you drink the medicine water in your training ?" Todoroki asked. 

"Not just drink... Some of the training even includes for the medicine water to be throwned at us..." Zenitsu said as he whimpered at the memory. 

"That gotta smell bad..." Sero said .

"Kanao ! Good timing ! Come're and talk with us !" Tanjiro said as kanao was passing by. 

Kanao nodded and shyly walked to them and sat beside Tanjiro, "your Tsuchiro's adopted sister right ?" Jirou asked, as kanao slowly nodded. 

"She doesn't talk much, she is often to be quite when new people is around..." Tanjiro said. 

"Why didn't you join us in the Hashira training ?" Asui asked to kanao .

"She trained with us, but is on the final training with himejina-san" Zenitsu said .

"Uwaah ! You must be really good !" Kirishima said.

Kanao shakes her head, and flips her coin that landed on heads. 

"Tsuchiro-sama teaches me well, and took care of me with kanae-sama.... I owe my life to them ..." She softly whisperes to them. 

"Ara~ ara~ your all are here !" A familiar voice said a they looked at the door where there was tsuchiro who her leg was hugged by eri.

"YOU NEED TO REST NEE-SAN !" Eri said as she clutched Tsuchiro's leg more. 

"Iam fully healed ! You don't need to worry about me !" She assured .

"Please rest chiro-chan, your not fully healed...." Deku said. 

"Bu-" "if you don't want to go to bed, I'll carry you there" bakugou said as he slung her petite body on his shoulder and carried her to her room .

"Nee kacchan, I just want to talk to them and have some fun rather than sleeping on bed for 24 hours..." Tsuchiro said as she started to hit his back.

Her veins were visible, while bakugou didn't even care the hits he got. 

"Tsuchiro ?" A familiar voice said, as they saw giyuu who was passing them. 

"Oh ! Konnichiwa tomioka-san !" Tsuchiro said. 

"Iam getting her back to bed, she didn't want to rest" bakugou said not sparing a glance to the Hashira. 

"You need to rest, you still have training tomorrow. I'll carry her to her room" giyuu offered.

"No I can do it"

"But you need rest"

"I can do it myself, just go out of the way" bakugou said passing him while still carrying tsuchiro. 

Giyuu was left there, disappointment written down his face .

~

"Ganbare~" tsuchiro said as she was cheering them on while on her wheelchair that was being pushed by nezuko. 

"Do you need anything nee-san ?" Eri asked for the 373883927363 time that day. 

She was worried for tsuchiro, too worried for that to be exact.

"No thanks Eri, iam just happy that we can have some peace you know ..." Tsuchiro smiled. 

"WHAT KIND OF TRAINING IS THIS ?!" Inosuke argued as he was asked to sense something from a 2 km radius from Aizawa.

"It's called quirk training..." Aizawa pinched his nose bridge. 

"HUAAAA !! MY LEGS ARE GOING TO FALL OFF !" Zenitsu whined. 

"How can you not be okay running with your quirk but is okay running without it ?" Denki deadpanned. 

"In Kimetsu we focused more in physical strength than in quirk strength" mitsuri explained as she was asked to hold 500 kg in each hand which she was doing casually. 

"Are you sure that's 500 kg ? It looks so light when you hold it .." uraraka asked, as mitsuri dropped it with a huge thud. 

"My quirk gives me additional raw super strength ! So basically I can carry anything in ease !" Mitsuri said .

Obanai was puking because of him doing circles while trying to control kabumaru, while rengoku was sweating because of the overheat he was having. 

"Do we need to worry about tomioka-san ? He has been under water for a quite long time....." Tsuchiro pointed out at the pond where giyuu was sitting casually underwater. 

"Yeah he'll be fine" Sanemi who was floating said as he started to do more laps. 

"This is like training camp but with more people !" hagakure said.

"Can I join too ?" Tsuchiro asked standing up. 

"No ! Nee-san your not fully healed !" Eri said. 

"Then why does yaomomo can train ?" Tsuchiro grumbled. 

"Since my Injuries aren't as bad as yours chiro..." Momo sweat dropped. 

"Still no fair !"

~

"Excuse me ?"

Oyakata asked still not believing what tsuchiro just said. 

"Your blood contains poison ? And you want to use it on the kizuki battle ?" Oyakata asked shocked, as amane, his wife beside him covers her mouth. 

"Yes Oyakata-sama, it would be easier and faster if we use my blood Instead of wisteria poison that hardly blooms because of the close winter" tsuchiro said as she bowed politely to them. 

"Tsuchiro.... Your injured and is still healing..... And you could die because of blood lost !" Amane said worriedly. 

"Yes, I don't mind amane-sama. As long as everyone is safe, then I can die peacefully..." Tsuchiro said. 

"Tsuchiro..... You have sacrifice many things for the school.... And we thank you for that, but this is another topic we are talking about..." Oyakata said as his face was tensed. 

"This could cost your life..." Amane added. 

"Then it's okay ! Everything and everyone will be happy and safe ! Sometimes being a hero meant we need to sacrifice ourselves, and it's my time to sacrifice Oyakata-sama. That's what kanae nee-san did" tsuchiro sternly said. 

"I will allow you to do this, if you promise us that you won't sacrifice all the blood in your body. And ask someone for help in this project of yours .." oyakata said. 

Tsuchiro smiled, "of course Oyakata-sama".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 47.3K 37
Menceritakan tentang seorang anak manis yang tinggal dengan papa kesayangannya dan lika-liku kehidupannya. ( Kalau part nya ke acak tolong kalian uru...
163K 15.6K 38
Tidak pandai buat deskripsi. Intinya ini cerita tentang Sunoo yang punya enam abang yang jahil. Tapi care banget, apalagi kalo si adek udah kenapa-ke...
55.9K 4.1K 27
Love and Enemy hah? cinta dan musuh? Dua insan yang dipertemukan oleh alur SEMESTA.
313K 23.8K 108
"Jadi, saya jatuh dan cinta sendirian ya?" Disclaimer! Ini fiksi nggak ada sangkut pautnya di dunia nyata, tolong bijak dalam membaca dan berkomentar...