Desire ✅

Por _yoonmiau_

YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad f... Más

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
introduction
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 50
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76 (M)
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 93
part 94
part 95
96 [bonus]
97 [bonus]
💜NEW STORY 💜
98 [bonus]

part 92

1.2K 53 12
Por _yoonmiau_

The man was huge. He came running towards them. "You sluts!! How did you get out of the room??!" He launched a punch at Bora but she dodged and hit the man on the back of his head with the baseball bat making him fall on Jimin.

"Woah! I down." Bora said proudly flexing her arms.

"H..help..m..me....i..I...c.. can't...br..breathe...." Jimin said as he tried to push the huge unconscious man on him.

"Oh sorry sorry...." Bora pushed the man off him and made Jimin stand.
"You okay...?" She asked moving the hair strands from his forehead that stuck on because of sweating.

"Woooh Noona. That was awesome...." Jimin took a deep breathe and both of them walked through the dark corridors with rooms on both the sides. They walked and walked but there seemed no end.

But suddenly Jimin stopped. "Jimin, why did you....stop?" Bora whispered.

"Shhhh! Can you hear that too....?" Jimin whispered as they both stuck on the wall trying not to me noticed as they heard so sounds.

"You're so gonna regret this. You fucking idiots!!!!" Tae growled.

"It's....tae...." Jimin whispered. And Bora held his arm tightly.

"You are calling your death whore!!!" A man said loudly. "You were offered a much better room. But you decided to fuck up. Now you'll rot in that hell hole too. Like Park Jimin!!"

They were dragging Tae to the former room. "Oh fuck Jimin...." Bora looked at Jimin with big eyes.

"They'll know if they see the room empty...." Jimin whispered. "We're sooo dead."

"EVERYONE GET TO POSITION. PARK JIMIN AND BORA ARE NOT IN THE ROOM." the speaker above their head growled with anger and soon they could hear footsteps coming towards them. This was fucked up. The whole situation was fucked up. And they knew they fucked up bad!...

As the footsteps were nearing. Jimin pulled Bora into the very next door they were standing and locked the door with a minimum hope that this will give some time to either of thier boyfriends to come and save them.

As some man marched through the corridors Jimin peeped through a small hole in the door. The sight was scary, all the man had big guns in their hands and some of them he never saw in his whole life.

But as he looked back at his future sister-in-law, he was shocked.
"Yoon Bora....." Jimin's mouth was a 'o' he didn't know what to say next. The room they were hiding in was a weaponry.

"I'm taking the these. They are perfect!" Bora said.

"Wait- you gonna cut people...?" Jimin asked with a nervous face.

"I don't want to but if I don't, then they'll cut us. And I've seen some super cool gangster movies. And trust me I learnt some moves..!" Bora said taking two medium size knives and a sword on her back with the help of a sword belt.

Knock knock.

Both of them flinched at the knock on the door. Bora tightened her grip on the knife handles and Jimin was ready with his baseball bat. He slowly moved towards the door and peeped through the door.

"Tae....." He whisper screamed as he opened the door and pulled the said boy in. "What the fuck?!....how did you get away...?" Jimin said hugging Tae tightly but hissed in pain as Tae hugged him back.

"Oh my gosh chim are you hurt!?" Tae whispered as he pulled up Jimin's sleeves to see his arms full with bruises. "I swear if those Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook doesn't come to take us out of hear soon. I'll not get married to him." Tae scoffed showing his right cheek which had a red slap mark on it.

And before Jimin could say anything Tae moved towards Bora and checked the other knives. "Noona, you sure .....you gonna use them."

"Hell yeah!!"

"What are you taking Chim?!" Tae asked.

"I don't know what I'm taking at the moment. But I'm definitely not going to cut people with knifes. " Jimin said making a disgusted face.

"Then you should check this...." Tae switched on the lights.

"Wow....this so cool...just like that movie I saw yesterday." Bora said. And the other two sighed.

"Tae how do you know about these weapons..?" Jimin asked.

"I came here earlier. I was almost out of this place but then a fucking huge pig of a man caught me. So I saw this room when they dragged me and guess what....." Tae said with a smile. And Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"You left your bracelet outside this door." Tae handed him the bracelet.
"Now go and take something fight with."

Jimin slowly went and started to look through all the guns af if he was a professional and was trying to find something excellent. But the other two gave small chuckles as he chose the smallest guns.

"Yeah. I'll take these. They are perfect for my hands."

"You mean your small hands...." Tae giggled. "Take something big or you'll get killed." Tae said as he grabbed a bigger gun in his hands.

"It's so big Tae Tae...." Jimin said. "I know right!" Tae said looking at the gun.

"Are we gonna kill them with these..?" Jimin asked innocently.

"No we're gonna kiss them and cheat on our boyfriends untill they come to save us." Tae scoffed and Jimin rolled his eyes.

And suddenly the door slammed open revealing three man who were glaring at them. And the shooting of guns made Jimin hold his ears and close his eyes. And when he opened his eyes the three men were laying dead on the floor and one of them had a cut on his back maybe Bora really used the tricks in the movie.

The three of them ran out of the room to find an elevator. And without any second thought Jimin pressed the button to the parking floor.

"Oh my gosh Jimin! Why did you do that...?" Tae asked in an angry tone.

"Don't shout at me. We can easily get a car from there." Jimin said.

"And we'll easily get killed Jimin, because that FUCKING Felix called your future fa-" before Taehyung could complete the door of the elevators opened.

There were like 15 well built man infront of them and they were three, umm actually two because Jimin was no use. He'll puke seeing so much blood. Before Jimin could process the situation Tae started to fire his gun blindly and to his surprise people were actually dieing.

"Jimin!! Will fucking shoot someone??" Tae shouted.

"No..no... I can't....." Jimin said.

"Then your plan works. Go and get a car for us. Run!!"
Jimin didn't think at all he just ran through those man and he saw some weirdly designed cars arrive . He ran as fast as he could. Maybe they were bringing more people. He looked back at Tae and Bora who were trying hard to handle the men. And *bang!!~

Strong arms grabbed Jimin's body making him freeze to dead. He knew it was high time and that he'll not survive this time.

______________________________

It was a long ass chapter.

This is gonna be interesting.
BTW keep reading, commenting voting and supporting.

Lots of love from the author 💜

Pride Month🏳️‍🌈💜

Thanks for reading ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.8K 800 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
92K 4.1K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...
529K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
1M 33.2K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...