Ethereal ◆ Shoto Todoroki x R...

Por carlyandcarson33

The perfect princess, soon to be the perfect ruler. It is your duty to find a husband and be a good queen. Y... Más

1 | For the Kingdom
2 | A Good Queen
3 | Let the Party Begin
4 | Not Again
5 | Nightmare
6 | Goodbye
7 | Smile and Nod
8 | Closer
9 | The Past
10 | The Plan
11 | Playing Pretend
12 | The Royal Line Retold
13 | They Would Do Anything
14 | Purple is for Royals
15 | I'm not Pretending
16 | Ashes
17 | Warmth
18 | The City of Ash
19 | Done.
20 | Dangerous
20.5 | Not Alone (2k reads special)
21 | Please
22 | Pieces of a Bigger Puzzle
23 | Relax
24 | Change
25 | Allies
26 | Something to Him
27 | Explanations and Complications
28 | Awakened
29 | Tears
29.5 | Fears
30 | Questions
31 | Poison
32 | Denial
33 | Regret
34 | Betrayed
35 | Safe
36 | Leap
36.5 | Angel
Q&A and Poll
37 | Try or Die
38 | Proposal
39 | I'm Fine
40 | Save Me
41 | An Order
sneak peek + things
42 | Control
43 | Useless
43.5 | Relatives
44 | One Week Later
45 | Diary
46 | Memories
47 | Smile
48 | Not So Quirkless
a quick thank you
48.5 | The Prince's Question
49 | Fake Love & Forced Smiles
49.5 | Kill My Family
◆ Character Profiles ◆
50 | Secrets
51 | Scandalous
51.5 | One by One
52 | A Single Bean
53 | Temper
53.5 | Go Down in Flames
Ethereal's first fanart <3
54 | Blue Flames
54.5 | Together
55 | Watch it Burn
55.5 | Escape
56 | Help
56.5 | Advisors
57 | Life by Lightning
57.5 | Justice
Epilogue
Author's Note
Part 2 Preview | Requiem
The Blind King
Gone
Entry 1
The Beginning of the End
Entry 2
Trust Yourself
Entry 3
Not a Goodbye
Entry 4
Still With You
Entry 5
What if
Promise
The Future
I Want It
Entry 6
A Final Goodbye
Good News
Spread the News
Overseas
Plus Ultra
Falcon
Return
Not Again
Bloodline
Shard
Not Today
The Dead King's Heir
A Coward's Son
An Arrogant Prince
5 days later (200k reads special)
The Reveal
Names!
Decision
Guillotine
Traitor
Just a Queen
Compromise
For the Future
Sacrifice
Alive
5 years later
I Love You
Forever.
Author's Note

Many Years Ago (16k votes special)

4.5K 177 202
Por carlyandcarson33

( slight TW: sexual assault )

"Do you know how easily I could take advantage of you? I'm not saying I ever would, but we're not related, you know that."

"I just want you to be more cautious around men. I know what they can be like, trust me."

Many Years Ago:

The Mizuki Kingdom

"Alright, Hiro," Father says, pushing his son forward, "you're fifteen now. You're becoming a responsible young man, which means you need to start meeting possible wives."

"Possible wives?" Hiro cringes, "I'm not even eighteen yet."

"You're right, but imagine something happens to me." King Mizuki pats his son on the back. "You're to take my place, son."

"I don't need a wife to be a good ruler," Hiro argues, pulling away from his father's touch, "and nothing is going to happen to you."

King Mizuki waves a hand dismissively. "Now, now, don't act like a child. Tonight at the banquet, I want you to put yourself out there. Find a nice lady you can talk to."

Hiro rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say."

That gets his father to leave him alone, and he groans at the thought of having to pretend to converse with the sassy noble ladies.

It's not like he dislikes them; he just doesn't like them like that. He's different, but none of his family knows. Not even his sister.

"Hiro!" She says, appearing out of nowhere, "are you excited for the banquet tonight?"

Hiro can't lie to her. "Meh."

"But there's going to be lots of food," she exclaims, "and people in fancy clothes. And music! We get to dance!"

"I've never been good at dancing, you know that." Hiro laughs at his sister's enthusiasm.

"Well, I have the guest list," she waves a piece of paper in her hand, "it's mostly noblemen attending, though."

"And their daughters, I presume?" Hiro sighs. Now he's starting to realize why father is holding this banquet.

A fancy dinner? A dance? Noblemen and their daughters?

This thing was set up just so Hiro could meet some girls.

He huffs, heading back to his room but trying not to show his disproval.

"See you at the banquet," he tells his sister.

She waves a goodbye to him, smiling.

Of course, Hiro was forced to wear his tightest, most uncomfortable suit.

The eating part of the banquet passes by in a blur. Any girls that talk to him just talk about how rich they are. It makes him frustrated, and he glares at his father throughout it all.

When the dancing part of the banquet comes around, however, he has no choice but to interact with the clingy daughters. He has nothing against females as a whole; the rich ones are just usually more annoying. He doesn't see the appeal.

He is surprised, though, when another boy asks him to dance.

"I'm Arata," the boy bows, offering his hand, "I saw you over here alone. We're the only boys here, so I thought you could use some company."

The nobleman's son has brown, curly hair and tan skin. Hiro is glad for the change of company.

"My sister isn't brave enough to talk to you," Arata laughs, taking Hiro's hand, "she keeps telling me how good-looking you are."

Hiro chuckles nervously. Something in the stranger's gaze hardens. 

"Yeah, it's really funny." Arata grimaces.

What's with the sudden change in atmosphere? Did I say something wrong?  Hiro wonders to himself, despite the fact he hasn't even said anything to the boy yet.

"Is that your sister?" Hiro asks, not sure what to say to the stranger. He nods to a girl staring at the two in the corner, with the same hair as Arata.

"Yeah." Arata looks at her, sticking out his tongue. "She's a coward."

Hiro forces a laugh again, thinking the boy is making a joke. He doesn't laugh, though. 

This is more awkward than being around those girls, Hiro thinks, is that a bad thing?

Music starts to play, and Arata rolls his eyes, then turns to Hiro.

"Hey, prince, wanna ditch this place?" He smiles warmly, as if he wasn't acting cold before, "My sister won't stop staring and this music really kills the vibe."

Although Hiro thinks the boy is strange, he follows him, kind of glad to leave the stuffy atmosphere. 

Arata brings him to the hallway, right outside of the door. 

For some reason, Hiro's heart is pounding. Arata is cute, but strange. Still, he rarely gets a chance to see boys his age, not including the stable boy. 

The brown-haired noble's son wraps an arm around Hiro. Arata is taller than the young prince, and probably a few years older.

"You know," he smirks, looking down at him, "my sister isn't the only one who thinks you're good-looking."

Hiro lifts a brow. Is this guy . . . trying to flirt? What is he supposed to say to that?

"I've also noticed some things about you," Arata hums, "You don't like those girls, do you?"

Hiro's heart is still pounding, but now it's from fear. "Wh-What are you talking about?"

"I can feel your heart beat. You getting excited, prince?"

Arata's grip is strong on Hiro's shoulder, and he pulls away, to no avail. The noble's son jerks him forward, and now they're chest to chest. 

"Playing hard to get, huh?" He whispers, "Just because you're a royal? Let me tell you, my dad's plenty rich. We can run off together, just you and I, like the princes and princesses in the stories."

Arata's voice is hot on Hiro's cheek. He's smaller than him, so he can't break away.

"Stop," the young prince says, "Anyone could see this."

"But doesn't that make it all the more thrilling?"

Arata's lips are forceful and his hand on Hiro's face is rough. The prince presses his forearms against the bigger boy's chest, trying to push him away. He sucks in a breath when Arata's hand trails down the front of his thigh.

Hiro, in a desperate attempt to break free of the non-consensual touching, brings up his knee into the strange boy's groin, putting all of his anger and fear into the jerking motion. Arata groans, crumbling to the floor.

Hiro's hands are shaking as he stares at the boy, who's writhing on the ground and cussing.

"Wh-What the hell, man?" He moans in pain, "You didn't tell me not to touch you."

"D-Don't touch me, then!" Hiro whispers, his face flared red, "I-I'm the future king!"

"Ha, you're all red," Arata laughs, not standing up from the floor, "that was kind of hot—"

Hiro stares down at the boy on the floor, quickly inhaling.

Then, he kicks him in the chest, pummeling his body over and over and over again, until guards notice the commotion from inside the banquet. They come outside and stop him, helping up Arata, who's crying now. 

"Get him out of here!" Hiro shouts, starting to cry himself, "Make him stay away forever!"

No one really figured out what happened that day at the banquet, but Arata, his parents, and his sister were banned from the palace. 

And at the tender age of fifteen, Hiro's first kiss was stolen from him by a strange boy at his father's banquet. 

He hates wearing suits. He hates banquets. He hates people like Arata.

Hiro still has his nightmares.

"Do you know how easily I could take advantage of you? I'm not saying I ever would, but we're not related, you know that."

"I just want you to be more cautious around men. I know what they can be like, trust me."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

424K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
348K 7.6K 19
"Listen Y/N, you're mine and only mine, you got that?" You nod helplessly, Shouto's hands pinning you to the wall, his gaze burning into you. Desire...
130K 3.2K 16
DISCONTINUED In a universe where each person is born knowing an original melody, a song that no one else knows but their soulmate. Y/N L/N is a girl...
10.4K 175 15
It's been about 6 years since you've left Japan because your father scored an official hero job in America. Now, thanks to your uncle, you are return...