Q&A and Poll

You got questions, I've got answers. 😎 (stay tuned for the poll)

First question:

Okay, so I'm just going to lay out my plan for the rest of this year (2020):

- First I'm going to finish Ethereal (probably by the end of the year, unless I drag it out)

- I have a Haikyuu fic posted that I'm going to finish next (called Sunflower)

- THEN I plan on writing another bnha fic, but I'm not sure what it's going to be about yet.

On that note, here's a little poll:

Would you guys rather me write a. . .

. . .villian Deku fic?

. . .alternate reality of Ethereal, where you married someone else? (ex. Bakugou, Momo, Iida. . .)

Leave a comment on which you'd prefer  : )

What inspired me

What inspired me. . .hmm. . .

Well, I had seen a BUNCH of Todoroki as a prince fanarts, and I was like WOW. HE LOOKS GOOD.

And so I thought, would that make Endeavor a king? What about All Might?

AND BOOM, Ethereal was born!

I wanted to see which characters would be royals and commoners, and see how quirks would affect a monarchy. As you can see, it's been chaotic, but functional.

Also, whenever I read a book where the main character is a princess, she's always so humble and meek, or usually a commoner turned royal. (ex. saying things like 'oh don't call me your Highness, just call me whatever.')

I got tired of it; what about a princess who was strong and made her own decisions? Who could stand a chance against corruption? Who deserved the title 'Your Highness' instead of rejecting it?