YOURs secretary to fiancee 🥰...

By kirtibabu

A office based love story that evolves around Ashwin Kumar shortly known as AK who is the CEO of the top most... More

How it all started!!
The Shock!!
The emotions 🥺
The new destiny! 🤩
A good morning ☺️
Just Us! ❤️
Quality time 🥰🥰❤️
The bond 🤗
Him 🥰😋
Love ❤️
Alone time ❤️❤️
Happy News 🥳🥳☺️
Shifting
Harassment 🥺
Love You Fam 💝
Flight journey 🙈
London's glory 🥳
Drunken 🥴🙈
Exploring London 🤩🤩
Bye bye London 👋🏻
Heart break 🥺 💔
The Accident 🥺🥺
Hospital time 🥰😂
Conference 🥳🥳
Friends 🤩
Jealousy 😉😋
Wedding Shopping 🤩🥳
Wedding rituals 🥰😍
Kalyanam ( Wedding) 🥳😇
Symbol of Love ❤️🙈
Newly married 😇🙈
Maldives 🤩🥰
His pondati , Her Mams ! 🥰😇
The fairy-tale End 😇🥰

Family time

4.6K 247 41
By kirtibabu

Ak face fell when he attended the call , and he said he have to leave immediately to his home and dropped me in my home and went! I am worried , what did happen that he left in such a hurry and when I asked him regarding that he didn't say anything! I am now sitting in my bedroom after dinner , it's been an hour since he left! I called him, he didn't attend! I am worried now! I don't want to call anyone else , I don't know what situation there is! I kept trying and trying him and it was midnight already and I slept without my knowledge!

The next day, I went to the office early and waited for him, to ask what happened yesterday! But he didn't come to the office! No-one would know the reason, because I myself don't know! And he is not a person , who takes off for work, he takes off rarely!! I am so much worried and is disturbed. I kept trying him! Today is the worst day of all for me! What happened? Is everyone ok? Is anything serious happened? Worst thoughts came rushing to my mind!! I am in verge of crying out! I understand he is in some trouble , but I couldn't do anything to help him with it ! That's what make me feel bad! And the day went on!

In my home,

Amma: Kriti maa... Have something , you haven't ate anything !

Me: Amma, I am not hungry, please leave me!

Amma: It's not good to be like this! Atleast have a little food!

Me: Amma! I SAID I DON'T WANT ANYTHING! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND! PLEASE LEAVE ME!!

I shouted at her, and she came to me and patted my head, and that's it I cried so hard hugging her waist , while she patted my head! All my emotions poured out in the tears !

Amma: I don't know anything about what happened! But don't worry, whatever makes you feel sad, everything will be alright!

I just don't want to inform my parents about Ak! I don't want to create any problem without knowing what is happening! And she fed me some food and I layed on her lap , while she carassed my head and I slept !

It's been a day already , and I don't know what's happening there! Ashwin is not attending my calls nor replying to my texts! I took off today , and asked Alya to take care of everything!! I am sitting in my room, when mom and dad came !

Appa: Kriti maa, pack your bags for few days , we are going to our relative house!

Amma: We will leave in 2 hours, so get ready!

I didn't say anything , I took my bag and Randomly arranged my clothes and necessary things! And we came to airport and went off ! I don't know what place we are going , all of my mind was occupied by him!

Some hours later, we got off the flight, and there was a car waiting for us , my dad , me and my mom sat and went. It was night already , in an hour we reached a place! It was huge like a mansion and we went in! I didn't even look at anyone! I was standing , when...

Anu maa: Kriti maa!

She came and hugged me and sobbed !

Me: Anu maa! What are you doing here?

I was shocked , what is Anu maa doing in my relative house!

Me: Why are you crying? Is everyone ok?

Anu maa: Yes , uncle is alright now!

Me: What happened to uncle?

She looked at my parents and they spoke!

Amma: He had a heart attack, and they took him here to Coimbatore as the doctor asked him to rest for a few days ! He is ok now! If they stay in chennai, everyone might know about it and it may be published to media and all. So they took him here!

I was literally shocked! Is that why Ashwin was shocked!

Me: Can I see uncle?

Anu maa: Sure honey, come!

Anu maa took me , mom and dad to a room and Uncle was laying in the bed!

Me: Uncle , are you ok now?

Kumar uncle: I am ok kriti! I am alright now, but Anu didn't listen to me and took me here! Sorry maa we troubled you a lot!

Me: Uncle, what are you talking ! We have no trouble in this! And we are now happy that you are doing fine!

Appa: Yes kumar! We were so shocked , and we got ready as soon as Anu informed us!

And they all started speaking , Arjun came in and saw me surprised!

Arjun: Hey, what are you doing here?

Me: I don't know , my parents said we are going to relative house and took me here! And now I saw uncle was not well! U ok Arjun?

Arjun: I am! We were so worried, but dad is getting already better! As it's a second time for him, we were worried , but everything is good!

Me: I understand!

Arjun: Someone was missing you very badly here!

Me: Where is he?

He took me to a stairs and stopped in front of a room! And said it's Ashwin's room and left me alone! I didn't knock and directly opened it and entered and closed it behind me, to see Ashwin standing near a window and looking at the sky!

Me: Ashwin!

He turned around and stood shocked for a moment!

Ashwin: Kriti!

I went to him and slapped him very hard! And tears started to flow from my eyes, I know I shouldn't have slapped him, but atleast he could have said to me! I would be there for him!

Kriti: DON'T YOU HAVE A BRAIN! THESE MANY THINGS HAPPENED, YOU NEVER THOUGHT TO INFORM ME , ATLEAST A TEXT ! BUT NO! DO U THOUGHT I WON'T BE THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE SAD! I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU!

He saw my eyes and hugged me tightly and started crying very hard! I holded him and started carassing his head and I was also crying! I understand he was so devastated , but what made me cry is didn't he even thought to inform me!

Ashwin: I...am..sor..ry....

He said in between his crying and I carassed his head and placed a kiss on his hair!

Me: Don't be! I will always be with you! Everything is ok now! Relax! I am with you! Everyone is...

I said and he stopped crying and got away from me a little and saw me! His face was so bad, like he didn't eat anything for some days and his eyes was all swelled up and had black circles! His face didn't have the usual charming smile he always have!

Ashwin: I am sorry kriti!

Me: It's ok baby! Relax, I am here!

Ashwin: I am sorry....

He again started to sob ..

Me: Please baby, stop crying! Uncle is ok now! Relax!

Ashwin: Sorry...

Ahh this man! He is not going to stop , I dragged him to me and placed my lips on him and kissed him! I was dominating the kiss , sucking his lips and exploring his tongue and soon his hands found my waist and he started to reciprocate , after a minute of kissing each other we broke apart!

Me: I love you Ashwineey!

Ashwin: I love you kriti maa!

Me: Now atleast hereafter, if something happened think of informing me! You don't have to struggle alone, I will be there for you!

Ashwin: I know you will be! But...I myself don't know what to do! After doctor said to take him home, mom said to come here , she wanted him to be safe and secure without the eyes of public! And we were so stressed with all the hospital thing and coming here !

Me: Ok ok! Relax!

Ashwin: I am much more relaxed you came here! By the way how did you know?

Me: I didn't know! I was worried about you and took off today, my parents said we have to visit some relative for a few days , and asked me to pack! Until I reached here I don't know we were coming here and uncle is not well!

Ashwin: Oh ok! Come we will see dad! U haven't seen him right?

Me: No no! First I visited him and talked with him! And came for you!

Ashwin: Ok!

Me: Ashwineey , did I slap you so hard?

I said carassing his cheeks were I slapped!

Ashwin: You should have thought about it before slapping! But don't worry, I am ok!

Me: I am sorry Ashwineey! I was so worried and sad about you, but when I saw you I don't know what happened , I slapped you!

Ashwin: It's ok relax!

He said hugging me and we both got down and saw everyone talking , except kumar uncle !

Anu maa: Kriti maa! Come here!

I nodded and was about to go when he holded my hands very firmly and didn't leave me! I neared him and whispered.

Me: Ashwineey vidu!

Ashwin: No!

Me: Ashwineey! Please , everyone is here!

Anu maa: What happened kriti maa! Are you ok?

Me: Ahh Anu maa! Coming!

I was trying to leave but his grip is so hard ! When....

Arjun: Brother, the poor girl is struggling , atleast leave her for a minute! We all won't eat her up!

I closed my face with my other hand! And Everyone laughed!

Anu maa: See Rani, Ashwin was in a worst condition before you all came , but my kriti now made him happy within few minutes!

Amma: Anu! Atleast Ashwin had a reason , but kriti! Eventhough she don't know what happened, she was so bad , and kept on crying ! But look at her now, her face is glowing!

They all laughed at us! And I saw Ak who was looking at my eyes with complete love and affection!

Later after that , we all had dinner and Anu maa went to her room with Kumar uncle , Arjun to his room, amma and appa to a guest room , Ashwin to his and I went to mine near Ashwin and Arjun room.

I was getting ready for bed , when I received a text! It was from Ashwin! I sat on the bed and opened it to find:

Ashwin: Did you sleep?

Me: No, didn't you sleep yet?

Ashwin: I am not sleepy! Shall I come to your room?

Me: Ashwineey!

Ashwin: Not like what you think! Just for a cuddle with you!

Me: What if someone sees us! No! So, sleep like a good boy! We will talk tomorrow morning!

Ashwin: Don't you feel bad for me! It's been 2 days since I slept!

Me: I understand! We can't sleep in same room! You know, both the families are here! So you sleep! Goodnight!

Ashwin: Kriti....

Me: Mmm...

Ashwin: Please....

Me: Ok , how about I sing a song for you?

Ashwin: Will you?

Me: I will! Now turn off the lights and lay in the bed and turn on your mobile speaker and hear!

I heared some sounds and he said he is ready!

I sang a tamil song of Ilayaraja sir , song name: Thendral vandhu theendum pothu 🥰🤩🎶

Movie name:

Lyrics:

This is just a small portion of what I sang to Ashwin! If you haven't heard this song, search the movie name and hear the song! ( It is one of my fav song 😍😍)

And soon enough I heard Ashwin snoring in the call, and I understood he slept! I know he will be so tired , so I hung up the call and slept!

Next morning,
I woke up at 6:00 am! And went downstairs to see no-one is awake, so I opened the door and went outside the living room in to a garden!

I went there and saw a few workers working and I went near them when..

A worker: Good morning mam! Do you need something!

She was in her late 30's I think !

Me: No akka! I don't need anything , and please call me kriti !

Akka: No mam! You are the daughter in law here....

Me: Akka! You are elder to me, so please call me by my name! By the way what's your name?

Akka: I am rekha, I am the incharge of all the workers here!

Me: oh ok akka!

Rekha akka: Why did you get up early maa! You all travelled and came late at night! So atleast you could have slept some more right?

Me: Illa akka! As it's a new place, I didn't get enough sleep and woke up! It's ok!

She was picking some flowers from the plants and I helped her with it! She was so sweet and caring! I even got to know, she have a 10 year old daughter called Deepu! And I asked her to bring her daughter home someday ! And later after that I went in and got refreshed and had a bath and wore a chudithar!

After getting ready, I went and saw the workers making coffee for everyone! I went and said to them I will make breakfast for everyone here! Eventhough they said not to, I strictly said I will!

Rekha akka said we have to prepare idli , dosa , tomato chutney, coconut chutney, sambar!

I said I wanted to prepare it myself without anyone help and did it, as it's new for me to prepare the dishes for so many people I don't know how much quantity to add! And Rekha akka helped me with it! And soon by 8:30 , the breakfast was ready! And soon My amma and appa came out , and Anu maa came !

Me: Good morning!

Amma: Good morning , are you really ok honey! You don't usually wake up early, but what happened today!

Anu maa: Stop teasing her Rani! She is such a sweetheart!

Appa: Good morning kriti maa!

We all talked and soon Kumar uncle came and Arjun and Ashwin was still sleeping!

Anu maa: Rekha, ask someone to wake up the boys!

Me: Anu maa, I will wake them up!

She nodded and I went upstairs and went to Arjun room, I knocked the door, and within few minutes he came!

Me: Good morning sleepyhead! Breakfast is ready, so come down soon!

Arjun: Good morning! Ok , I will come!

He said and I next went to Ak room, I knocked it , but there was no reply , so I opened the room to see him peacefully sleeping like a baby!

My mv: Aww , how cute he is!

I slowly went near him and started caressing his hair! God, how much I missed his morning looks ! He slowly started to stir from my carasses!

Me: Good morning Ashwineey...wake up....

Ashwin: Good... morning....

Me: Wake up soon! Everyone...is waiting for you ....

Ashwin: Few more minutes....

Me: Wake up!

He slowly opened his eyes and saw me , and suddenly pulled me towards him and I landed on the bed , and he layed on my lap!

Me: Oii! Enna pandra? Vidu! ( Hey, what are you doing , leave me!)

Ashwin: Shhh! Just a minute! And I will wake up and we can go down!

He said and I started carassing him and placed a kiss on his cheeks which had a cute dimple! And after that he got refreshed and we both went down , and saw everyone there! Everyone sat and I started to serve them food!

Anu maa: Kriti maa , come and sit! They will serve food!

Me: It's ok maa!

I said and served everyone their food! And they all started to eat!

Arjun: Rekha akka , the breakfast is so awesome , who made this?

Rekha akka: Your anni, arjun thambi ( your sister in law made this Arjun brother)

Arjun: Omg! Kriti! I never knew you are such a awesome cook!

Kumar uncle: Yes maa! The food is really awesome! Why did you struggle this much maa! The workers themselves would have made it right!

Me: It's ok uncle! I just wanted to make this for you all, so with the help of Rekha akka I made this!

I smiled at Rekha akka, who smiled at me back!

Amma: Anu , look at her, how grown-up she is behaving , back home she never made breakfast ! But after coming home from there , I got to know from Ashwin that she cooks and then only she made us food!

Ashwin: Athai, please spare her! She would have been worried of your reactions , so she didn't make, that doesn't mean she didn't want to right!

Anu maa: Honey , look at Ashwin! The way he address his in-laws and protecting his fiancee! I am happy, that kriti made him happy like this!

Me: Everyone , please .....

Appa: Ok ok! Don't worry, we won't talk and will have our food !

After everyone ate their breakfast , I sat with the workers and had my breakfast , my mom was sitting with me and Ashwin was also sitting beside me! We all had a talk and was laughing at the random jokes! Sometime later in my parents room,

Me: Amma , how many days are we going to stay here?

Amma: We have planned for a week Kriti maa! Until mr.kumar heals , we will be here! Do you have any problem?

Me: No maa! I thought of asking you , that's it!

And I went to the balcony to see Arjun and Ashwin talking!

Me: What are you both Seriously talking?

Ashwin: Come and sit!

I sat next to them , when...

Arjun: Mom said she wanted to be with dad here for a month atleast , until he is healed completely, so me and bro can't leave work and be here right, so thinking what to do!

Ashwin: And you know All over the world tech conference has only two more months ! We have lots of things to prepare! And I am worried what to do! I don't want to leave dad, at the same time , I am worried about the conference! If I stop now, the next conference is probably after 3 years!

Me: Ok! I have a idea , will see if it works out!

They both nodded and....

Me: We all can go to Ooty , we have a mini-branch for emergency purposes right! So we will ask some trusted workers to shift there until the conference, and will do our work here! So if emergency purposes we can go to Ooty and make necessary things! And by this we can stay with uncle and as well as focus on work too! So what do you both say?

Ashwin: Great! But all my work related things are back in office!

Arjun: Don't worry brother, I am going to chennai day after tomorrow for bringing my laptop and necessary things! So if you say what you need , I will take that and come!

Me: Great! I will ask some staffs regarding this, and tell them to shift to Ooty by this week!

Ashwin: Ok then!

I nodded and went to call Alya, and informed her about this, and said to her regarding this and called smrithi and hasini too! And called some workers and asked them to get all necessary documents and come Ooty for the next 1 month! And came back to the balcony and saw Ak worried! I went and sat beside him!

Me: You ok?

Ashwin: yeah...

Me: What happened?

Ashwin: I am worried, I don't know what to do , dad is not well , and I wanted my full focus on him as well as conference , you know I have worked so hard for this for these years! And I can't loose this too!

I cupped his cheeks and said...

Me: Baby , look at me! Relax! I am here, we are all here! If you relax a little , you will understand how much easy it's to you! You have took our company to top 10 in just a few years , then ofcourse you can do this too! All you have to do is clear your disturbed mind and think clearly , then you will know!

Ashwin: You will be a great pshycologist!

He said smiling at me, and..

Me: Thank you! Now, get up! I know your native is Coimbatore , show me around this place! I haven't visited Coimbatore in my life, so show your favourite places and all!

Ashwin: Ok ok, give me 10 minutes, I will be back!

He said and he left to his room, while I left downstairs to see Anu maa and my mom talking , and uncle and Appa watching some news! Arjun was using his mobile ! And I went and sat beside him! We both were talking when...

???: Akka!

Anu maa: Thambi...

I understood it's Anu maa's brother and along with him a women came, I think it's his wife and a girl similar to my age and a boy similar to Ashwin's came! Probably their children!

Anu maa: Come in everyone! Rekha prepare juice for them!

They all came and sat on the sofa and everyone went to uncle and talked with him! I went and stood beside my mom! Anu maa came and took me to that uncle and asked me to sit with her!

Anu maa: Dei prakash , this is kriti , she is engaged to our Ashwin!

Prakash uncle: Oh , how are you maa?

Me: I am fine uncle.. how are you?

Prakash: Fine maa! This is my wife shela, this is my daughter divya and this is my son Anand!

Me: Oh, hello!

Aunty smiled at me and Anand waved a hi and Divya just looked at me and turned !

Anu maa: Rekha , arrange room for them!

Rekha akka: ok maa...

When Ashwin came downstairs that divya rushed to him and hugged!

Divya: Maama! I missed you so much!

She hugged him for a moment and stood beside him holding his hands! I don't know, but I felt a bit of anger rush to me and I just cooled down saying she is his relative , so they probably have a great bonding ! And Anand and Ashwin side hugged and they all came to us!

Ashwin: Amma, me and kriti are just going out ! We will come for lunch!

Anu maa: Ok Ashwin!

Divya: Maama, I will also come with you! It's been so long since we talked! Please mama take me with you too!

Kumar uncle: Take her too Ashwin!

Ashwin: Ok appa!

Me: Arjun and Anand you guys also come! We all can go together!

They both said ok and both went to get refreshed and all the time that Divya was holding his arms and stood with him! Ashwin just looked at me , but he didn't say anything! I was in the verge of crying out! I know I shouldn't be possessive or angry , but I felt like crying!

Let's see what's going to happen further with the arrival of these new characters!

Find it out in the next chapter of your favourite book YOURs secretary to fiancee 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
168K 6.8K 30
This story is about a teen girl who gets married to her cousin who is in his twenties by their family. * This story revolves around the life...
1.9K 211 8
Ali = love. Ak = Aadit karthikeyan (ஆதித்) Meaning :lord of sun Age 28 Sk sagarika krishnan(சாகரிக) Meaning :really smart Age 24 Ak, a good hear...
76.1K 4.1K 52
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...