Snowman {Bucky Barnes}

By shortfilipino

Captain America: The First Avenger- Current "I want you to know that I'm never leaving Cause I'm Mrs. Snow, '... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Captain Marvel
11
12
13
14
The Avengers
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Avengers: Age of Ultron
31
32
33
34
35
36
Captain America: Civil War
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Avengers: Infinity War
45
46
47
Avengers: Endgame
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
WandaVision
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
TFATWS
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

62

620 27 8
By shortfilipino

Ana stepped out of her car after Wanda got out of the passenger seat, "Wanda! Wait!"

"I can't wait any longer, Ana. It's been five years."

"I know-" Ana followed her into Sword HQ, hoping to not create a scene, "And I am sorry for not keeping tabs on Vision for you, I am, but you can't just go in guns blazing."

"Miss Walker-" The man at the front desk says, only recognizing her because of her mother's involvement in Sword, "What brings you here?"

"From what I understand, you have Vision's body here. We're here for him."

"I'm sorry-"

"Please." Wanda whispers, doing her best to control her emotions for Ana, not wanting to worry her, "When I came back, he was gone. His body..."

"We know he's here." Ana grabs Wanda's hand and gives it a small squeeze, "He deserves a funeral. Wanda deserves to bury him."

The phone beside the man rings, drawing Ana's attention to it. He listened for a few minutes, "Yes, sir. Yeah, they're here. Are you sure?... Of course." He set the phone down and looked back up at the females, "Through the doors. Down the hall. Two lefts and a right."

"That's just the director's office." Ana says rather calmly, "I already know my way."

"One moment. I have to buzz you in."

"No, I think I've got it handled." Ana waved her hand and caused the door's security to shut off for a moment. And she pushed the doors open.

Director Tyler Hayward turned as the door of his office was pushed open, "Ana, it's nice to finally meet you. I used to work with your mother. And Wanda Maximoff. It's an honor to meet you. Truly."

Wanda didn't even care, her face was contorted in irritation, "Who are you?"

"Director Tyler Hayward." He answers, "I understand you're here to see the Vision, to recover the body, that is, is that right?"

"Well, I am his next of kin."

Director Hayward got up from his seat, "I understand. I'd like to show you something."

"And then you'll give him to Wanda?" Ana demands, eyeing the man with distrusting eyes. She couldn't read him. His emotions weren't even there, as though he didn't care that Wanda was grieving at all. And that made her distrust him completely. A man without empathy was horrible in her eyes.

"Please, just come with me."

Ana and Wanda walk behind him into a separate room connected to his office that has a large window to view a lab. Ana could feel all the electricity and metal inside the room. But that's when she noticed that it had been Vision's body she was sensing in there. His Vibranium.

"What is this?" Wanda covered her mouth at the sight of him mutilated like that, "Why are you showing us this?"

"Because you asked to see it."

"Stop-" Wanda's voice shudders in terror, "Stop... Stop it!"

Ana grew furious and faced Hayward, "What are you doing to him?"

"We're dismantling the most sophisticated, sentient weapon ever made."

Wanda's brows furrowed together, not seeing him as that, but as the man she loves, "But Vision's not a weapon. You can't do this."

"In fact, it is our legal and ethical obligation."

"No, it is not." Ana gave him a dark glare, "His living will stated against this. I can and will bring the law in. And I can guarantee you, I'll win."

"I-" Wanda grabs Ana's arm, "I just want to bury him. That's all I want."

"Are you sure?"

Ana tilted her head with a dark look in her eyes, "I'm sorry? What are you implying here?"

"Not everyone has the kind of power that could bring their soulmate back online." Hayward caught himself, but not at all did he sound apologetic, "Forgive me. Back to life."

"No, I can't do that. It's..." Wanda was flabbergasted by his accusation, "That's not why I'm here."

"Okay." Hayward didn't seem phased by Ana at all, "But I cannot allow you to take three-billion dollars' worth of vibranium just to put it in the ground. So, the best I can do for now is, let you say goodbye to him here."

"He's her family. I'm all she has left right now. So she needs him-"

"Well, that's just it." Hayward cut Ana completely off, "He isn't hers."

Wanda hears this and breaks the glass to allow herself into the lab. She floats down as Ana simply jumps in. Ana waves her hand in the air, making every electrical appliance shut off.

"Fall back." Hayward raises his hand to the guards, "It's fine. Let her see for herself."

Ana scrunches her nose up in a snarl and turns around to look up at Hayward. She shot a blast his way, purposefully not hitting him, but grazing close enough that he went falling backwards.

Wanda left the facility, despite Ana pressing that they should stay and let her call up some people. People that could help them get Vision's body so they could give him a proper burial.

"I just-" Wanda got inside of the car with Ana, before handing her a letter, "Please take me here. It was the last thing Vision gave me, so please."

Ana starts up the engine and places a hand on Wanda's cheek, "Hey, I'm right here. Okay. You have me, okay?"

"But you have other people relying on you too." Wanda tenses her jaw in hopes to stop the tears from flowing down, "I can read your mind. You promised Bucky you'll check on him. You can't do that while you're with me."

"Wanda, do not do that. You are important to me. You are family." Ana starts to drive to the destination on the gps, "I'll give Bucky a call, but you need me with you. So I'm staying with you."

"I love you, Ana." Wanda whispers as she turns her head to look at her, "I hope you know that."

"I do." Ana smiles softly at her, "I can feel it."

Soon, Ana parked outside of a plot of land in Westview, New Jersey. She looked at Wanda, but the woman shook her head, "Please, give me a moment."

Ana nodded her head in understanding and stayed inside the car to let Wanda have a moment to herself. She could feel the grief and sadness piling up inside of Wanda. This emptiness was taking over and that was scaring Ana. But she could feel that small glimpse of gratefulness inside of Wanda, most likely due to Ana staying with her. Then the emptiness started to become overwhelming. Ana threw the door of her car open, "Wanda!"

Wanda's powers swirled around in the air, not allowing Ana to get close to her. To try and help her, or maybe stop what was happening. Ana was shot back into her car and slid down it. She groaned heavily. When she opened her eyes, the world was in black and white. A house was in front of her rather than the empty plot.

She slowly stood up and realized she was dressed differently as well. Ana grew incredibly confused and looked around. Everything had changed, looking completely retro now. Ana when she looked at the window of the house in front of her, seeing Vision inside with Wanda.

"What-"

"Ooh, so this is where it's coming from?" A voice behind Ana, caused her to whip around and look at her, "Oh, well, well, it's not you... but look at the power coming off of you. I guess I hit the double jackpot here."

"What are you talking about?" Ana's eyes glowed as she absorbed some of the ambient energy in the air, "Who the hell are you?"

"Hmm." She tilted her head in amusement, "Looks like her spell isn't working on your mind. Why don't I give her a little hand in that or you'll cause far too much trouble before I get any answer."

Ana felt something appeared around her neck and she grabbed at the pendant, which had a hue of purple around it, "What is this? Get it off of-" She felt her head hurting and she tried to keep standing. "What did you do to me?"

"Oh, that's not me. I just gave your friend in there a little opening." The woman just tilted her head before she walked closer to her, "You're looking a little faint. Do you need a hand, neighbor?"

Ana shut her eyes from all of the pain and then opened it with a smile on her face, "Oh, no, thank you. But I better go on inside before my family worries about me taking too long."

"You do that. Oh!" She stopped Ana before she could go into the house, "You've got a little nick, right there." Agatha runs a finger along Ana's cheek, getting some of her blood on the tip of her finger, "It's all good now!"

"Well, alrighty. I hope to see you some other time, neighbor!"

Agatha clapped her hands and got Wanda's attention after they witnessed all of what had happened, "Bravo!" And then she disappeared.

Wanda could hear her children call for her and went running outside of the house. She stopped at the sight of Agatha holding her children by their necks.

"I know what you and Ana are!" Agatha yells at her, "Well, should I say your cousin. Guess that wasn't just a fun little lie you were telling for your show. That blood I took from Ana, just a confirmation."

"Mom!" Tommy and Billy kept yelling from the pain and fear.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay."

"Two powerful witches from the same bloodline." Agatha keeps going on, she had learned that Ana and Wanda were blood relatives from a simple spell, just to quench her curiosity, "But you-you, Wanda, you have no idea how dangerous you are. You're supposed to be a myth. A being capable of spontaneous creation, and here you are, using it to make breakfast for dinner."

"Let go of my children."

"Oh yes, your children. And Vision, and this whole little life you've made, this is Chaos Magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch."

***

Brenda sat inside the living room of her home. She had her head in her hands while her best friends paced around the room. Carol wasn't sure how to take this all in while Maria was just worried, because now they were both in the same situation.

"Who's the dad, again?"

Maria opened her eyes from her paces and looked at Carol in surprise, "That's what you care about right now, Carol? Not the fact that Brenda's pregnant."

"Well, I can't change that but we could at least contact the dad, right?"

"I don't know how to contact him." Brenda admits from where she was sitting, finally looking up at her friends, "He was some guy I met in Sokovia while doing work. It was supposed to be one fun night."

"Well, it looks like it was a little too fun."

"Carol!"

"What?" Carol grows defensive as she crosses her arms over her chest, "Come on, I'm just-I'm just a little upset is all."

Brenda gave her a sad look, she did what she did because she was upset. Upset that Carol wasn't ever going to reciprocate her feelings so she did something stupid to make herself feel good. And that just backfired because now she was pregnant with his kid.

"I don't know what to do. Should I tell my mom? Oh-" Brenda groans loudly and gets up, "My mother is going to kill me. I will be murdered before I give birth to this kid because my mom will kill me."

"It probably won't be that bad..."

Carol nods her head, "Yeah! Maybe she can find this guy for you then. Since she's the Director of Shield. You can at least get child support from the father."

"It's already so hard in Sokovia." Brenda whispers, she went specifically because she wanted to help them. To support the war in the best way she could, "I don't want to give him any more problems. I might as well just forget his name."

"You said you didn't know!"

"I said I didn't know how to contact him. Not that I didn't know his name."

"Then tell us."

"No, then you'll go looking for him or you'd tell my mother." Brenda presses while getting up to go to the phone. She was going to need to call her. She stood by the phone and stared at the wall for a moment. Brenda didn't know if meeting Mikulas Maximoff was a good thing or a bad thing. But she'd have to wait until this baby was born to know. 

Look at that! The father has been revealed. So I made Mikulas Maximoff the brother of Wanda and Pietro's father. Ana and Wanda are actually cousins. I have had this idea since I started this fanfiction. I dropped different hints of this. Like saying how Brenda got pregnant while in Europe. In addition to the whole Sokovian head tilt Ana does often and the scrunch of her nose, similar to Wanda. And I would purposely not drop who the father was or reveal it earlier because I was waiting for WandaVision for the reveal. This also means that Ana is actually similar to Wanda. Her powers were always there, but they had been triggered by the Mind Stone. I don't have a special name for Ana, like how Wanda is the Scarlet Witch. Ana will keep going by Starlight, but she is in fact a witch and that is where her powers come from.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 115 11
"Well let's see what the ghost wants." "Bucky?" "But I knew them..." "Don't you remember me? Remember us?" "You're my mission."
43.2K 1.5K 66
"I don't want you to leave." "I know sweet girl." "Promise you'll come back to me Bucky." "I will, I promise." I do NOT own any Marvel characters or...
117K 3.1K 39
β€’Winterwitch fan ficβ€’
99.8K 4K 65
༆᯾𑁍 𝐃𝐨π₯π₯, "Yeah, You Bleed Just To Know You're Alive." In which The Winter Soldier and Struckers Number One Pupil or more co...