Desire ✅

By _yoonmiau_

YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad f... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
introduction
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 50
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76 (M)
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
96 [bonus]
97 [bonus]
💜NEW STORY 💜
98 [bonus]

part 83

1.2K 54 6
By _yoonmiau_

It's....it's....true... Moonbyul is saying the truth... she's carrying Yoongi's child. Jimin was unable to process.

"Jimin... what's wrong?" Jin asked.

"Everything...." Jimin whispered to himself and handed the papers to Yoongi. "Congratulations!" With that Jimin smiled and walked away. "Let's go home Tae!"

"Congratulations, Mr. Min Yoongi. You broke my best friend's heart again." Tae glared. "Let's go eomma!" With that Tae pulled Jin along with him as they walked out of the hospital.

Yoongi was freeze. He didn't know how to react or how to ask Jimin to stay. And till the time he came to sense his Jimin was gone. Yoongi lowered his head and closed his eyes.

"Yoongi! Did the results come?" Moonbyul said walking towards him. He didn't reply. "Yoongi...you okay?" Moonbyul placed a hand on his shoulder which he directly slapped away.

He handed her the file and sat on one of the chairs. "See, I l told you it is your child..." Moonbyul sat next to Yoongi as she smiled brightly.

"So we really did it that night?"

"No. A good fairy came and dropped this baby in my vagina!" Moonbyul scoffed. "Oviously we did it."

Yoongi nodded and let out a soft chuckle. "How many moths?"

"Two....our baby is two months old." Moonbyul said caressing her tummy.

Yoongi just smiled. ' our baby' it sounds so damn good. But it just feels so wrong coming out from her mouth. I want to hear this term again actually again and again, but from my Jiminie.

"Yoongi...are we gonna be like a normal family?" Moonbyul asked out of no where.

"Huh?" Yoongi snapped into reality.

"I said, are we gonna be a normal family?"

What is with this question? Where did this come from? A normal family?? What does she mean with that? Does it mean that I will never see my Jiminie again? Will I never be able to kiss those lips of him? Will I never be able to see his beautiful face? Will I-

"Yoongi! Are you listening to me?!"

"Le...let's go. I'll drop you home." With that Yoongi stood up.

"D..drop me?" Moonbyul looked at Yoongi.

"Yeah. I'll drop you at your apartment." Yoongi said and walked out.

"So we're not staying together..."
_________________________________

"Jimin.... Stop crying and say something..." Bora said from the other side.

*Sobs*

"What is happening there Jimin? Why are you crying so much?" Jay asked.

*Sobs* *hiccups*

"Jiminie...tell me what is upsetting you. Yeah?" Bora said softly trying to calm him but it didn't work.

"N...noo...na.." Jimin sniffled with a shaky voice.

"Yeah... Jimin. Tell me what happened."

"He...he..." Jimin just couldn't say it. He was heart broken. He couldn't just use those words. He wanted to say that Yoongi cheated on him. But he couldn't.

"Jimin. Did Yoongi hurt you??!" Jay asked angrily. "If he did. He is so fucking gonna die!"

"Shh Jay. Don't do that temper! Jimin is already so sad. I'm sure it's not Yoon-" Bora couldn't complete.

"Y..yes...hyung..." Jimin said softly. There was complete silence for a few minutes.

"What the-"

"Yes what Jimin?" Jay asked.

"He...he..ch..cheated on me!" And with that Jimin cut the call and tossed his phone on the bed beside him. He buried his head into the pillows and tears made their way down his eyes once again.

_____________________________

"What!?" Jungkook asked with a confused look on his face while Tae glared at him munching on his chocolate bar.

"If you.." Tae said and took a mouthful bite of his bar. "If you...ever....cheat on....me...." He said in between of chewing. "Then that head of yours will be hanging out there in our garden.

Jungkook sighed. He walked to Tae and back hugged him. He buried his nose in Tae's neck, "I can never do that...."

"But Yoongi said that too. And see now what he did. And aren't you guys best friends. How can I be sure?"

"Because even if we're best friends. I'm not Yoongi and Yoongi is not the one and only Jeon Jungkook." He sniffed on Tae's neck making Tae giggle. "And don't you trust me, Taelien?"

"Aishh you Bunny Jeon! Don't call me that!"

"Why aren't you my most beautiful alien?...." Jungkook kissed on Tae's neck. "I love you...."

"I love you more....never leave me!"

"I'll never ever do that."
________________________________

Ting ting

"Welcome to ou- you!"

"Why are you here again?!"

"Thanks for such a warm welcome." Woozi smiled making his eyes disappear.

Aishh how can be someone cute and annoying at the same time. Wendy thought.

"What would you like to have?"

"A date!!"

"Okay- wait what!!?" Wendy looked at Woozi.

"Let's go on a date." Woozi winked at her.

"Laura!!" Wendy called her co-worker. "Please attend this human being." With that Wendy turned around to walk. "Uh- woah!" Woozi pulled Wendy and made her sit on his lap.

"If you can't go out....then we can just have a date here." Woozi whispered to her.

Wendy tried to push Woozi but as if she could. He was stronger than her. "Let go!"

"Nah!"

"Am I not heavy? Let me go!" Wendy tried to pull her hands out of his grip.

"Not at all. I'm enjoying you on me..." Everyone looked at them. And they both smiled awkwardly.

"Wendy...! I think you should go..." Laura said.

Wendy sighed. "If I accept will you let me go?" Woozi nodded in response. "Fine , I'll go on a date with you!" She shrugged.

"Really!?"

"Yeah. Now let me go."

Woozi let her go and Wendy stood up at once.

"Miss. Laura. Please let Taehyungie hyung know that I'm taking her with me. Okay?"

"Uh-huh, but he is not the owner." Laura stopped him.

"Then tell them that Min Yoongi was here to pick her up." With that Woozi pulled Wendy along with him.
______________________________

Time skip--

"Where is Yoongi??" Jungkook asked Yoongi's guard.

"He went to the hospital with you. And he is not yet back home." The man said.

Jungkook nodded. He took his phone out and called Woozi.

"Hello, Woozi..."

"Yeah..h..hyung.."

"Where are you??"

"I'm uh... I'm on a da-"

"Forget it! Do you know where yoongi is?"

"No..no..why-"

"Ok. I need to hang up. Tae is calling me!" With that Jungkook hung up on Woozi.

"Yes, Tae. What happened?"

"Have you found Yoongi??"

"No. He is not at home."

Tae sighed. "Come home kookie. We don't need to find him. "

"Why??! "

"Check your instagram.." Tae hung up.

Jungkook directly opened his instagram and refreshed his homepage.

"What the fuck?!"

______________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

I'm sorry for the twist but it'll get better I promise....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
183K 8K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...
1M 33.1K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...
13.4K 1.1K 81
WARNING: 18+ ONLY ; MAFIA ENEMIES TO LOVERS Min Yoongi and Y/n L/n are rival mafia leaders fighting for territory at every turn. When their paths fin...