๐Ÿ”…Thomas brodie-sangster one...

Por Batty_grandma_jane

-A collection of Smutty and Fluffy one-shots staring the one and only TBS. -Request are always open! -Please... Mรกs

A/N - Introduction
๐Ÿ–ค Best Friend's Brother ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คBest Friends Brother (part 2)๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸคSo That's What That Feels Like๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ’šcant sleep๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ–คAt The Airport๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คCoffee Shop Troupe ๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸคTall๐Ÿค
๐ŸคTall (part two)๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คTension๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คImpression๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸคPhoto Shoot๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คCafรฉ ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คNot Worth It๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คDate Night๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คStop Snapping Me๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’šRats๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ–คHome For The Holidays๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸคThe Pictures๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คThe Ex๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’šShotgun๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’™ Old Friends ๐Ÿ’™
๐ŸคTHE Benny Watts๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–ค All Beat-Up ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คPhone-phobia๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค Terrified ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ’™ Arranged Love ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿค Terrified - Part 2๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–ค The Chronicles of Royalty ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค Terrified Part 3 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คHome for the Holidays- Part Two๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿงก Keep it in Your Pants ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ–ค Mornings ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค Stranger ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ’™ Arranged Love - Part 2 ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค The Chronicles of Royalty ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค stick and poke ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค kiss me ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–ค The Poet ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Boxing ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Baby ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿงก Pervert ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ–ค interview ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค The Poet - Part Two๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Comfort Letter ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’™ Arranged Love - Part Three ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค Interview- Part Two ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค On Set ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’™ I Know ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค The Poet- Part 3 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คSpa Day๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with benefits ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Bad Influence ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends With Benefits- part two ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿงก What Year Is This? ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ–ค The Chronicles of Royalty ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with Benefits - Part Three ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’œ Pettiecoat ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค Friends With Benefits - part 4๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with Benefits- Part 5๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คDominant๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with Benefits- 6๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’™ whore ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with Benefits - part 7๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค At The Drive-In ๐Ÿค

๐Ÿ’™ Red ๐Ÿ’™

2K 39 11
Por Batty_grandma_jane

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Hey guys! So... I have been slacking. And I am so sorry about that. I have been super stressed with work and finals and keystone and ap tests
Its just all been a lot to focus on, and writing a bunch of random story lines takes a lot out of you. So with all of the stress I am having a hard time pumping out content.

But, im trying my best and hopefully you guys enjoy the content!

Up Next- Thomas

In The Works- Whitey Winn

Stay tuned!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

He wouldn't keep his eyes to himself, every couple of seconds he would look back and then continue talking to bran. Look at you, talk to bran. Look at you, talk to bran.

"I think we should make camp here, y/n and jojen, you go survale the area, I will set up the fire and the tents." Merra suggested. Jojen looked back at you with wondering eyes. The blood rushed to your cheeks, but you kept your head up. Bran an jojen nodded their heads, you took by example and did the same.

"You two can go ahead, I don't need help unloading the cart." Meera sushed us away.

Both you and jojen walked through the woods. The sticks cracked under your shoes, your dark blue and brown dress was tied at your hips so you could run if you wanted to. Your brown knee-high riding boots kept you comfortable. You glanced over at jojen, he also had his more regal clothes on, black-brown pant, black riding boots, a tan tunic. But he wore thick skin furs that protected him from knife blades like an armor of sorts. Once we were far enough from meera he put away his dagger and you did the same, you re-fastened your bow to its place around your bag.

You ran a hand through your wavey hair, when you felt a pair of eyes on the side of your hair. You glanced over at jojen, and your stomach jumped when he looked at you with hungry eyes. He wore a cocky expression as he smoothly flicked his toung against his bottom lip. Oh, what that tounge could do to you, you thought.

The sun was slowly decending from the sky and your face was illuminated in patches of orange and gold.

Your feet lead you to a huge, smooth stone that must have been two times your height. You ran your fingers over it, dragging your nail across the cold stone.

All of the sudden jojen had placed his hands on your waist as he pulled you toward him, his warm lips made contact with the cold skin of your neck.

"Mmh, jojen, we have a job to do." You moaned out. About three days ago you and jojen had spent a night together, while the rest of the group was pillaging the remains of a village. It wasnt your first time, but jojen made the place in-between your stomach and your knee burn. Meera suggested a long time ago that I share a blanket with him so that I don't freeze, so our body heat could preserve the other. So ever since, you had been sleeping flush against Jojen. And its not like you were not familiar with the sensation. You and jojen were to be married so you had known each other for some time, your parents had arranged it. But from three days ago today, the tension had been growing and growing and finally you needed some release.

"The coast is clear, we did our job. Now let's have some fun, love." He persuaded. His hand found the flat of your stomach as he trailed down his palm, moving aside your dress and coming in contact with the hem of your underwear. His long fingers pushed into your underwear and trailed along your slit. He pushed your growing wetness around so that he could comfortably rub you clit.

"Are you sure." You hummed.

"Positive." He kissed right behind your ear, before spinning you around and pushing off your boots. You worked on discarding his belt while he ripped off your underwear. He picked you up, pushing your back against the stone. His hands gripped your dress pushing it up and rubbing soft circles all over your sides, this made you shudder.

Jojen aligned himself with you and pushed in quickly. He didn't hesitate to pound into you relentlessly. He thrusted at an angle so that he hit your g-spot everytime. You let out a labored moan.

"Oh jojen," you moaned. You tightened around him and came. He bit into your shoulder as he pulled out and came in his hand, wiping it across a handkerchief he had in his pack.

"Y/n, jojen!" Meera called from a distance.

"Coming!" Jojen replied sending a wink to you. "Come on love, we've got to get back." He gestured.

"Give me a second," you said with disbelief as you continued to breath heavily. The moment you could breath normally you and jojen walked toward camp.

"What took you so long?" Meera questioned.

"We were being thorough." You replied calmly. Your chest was rising and falling rapidly.

"Okay... well I started a fire and set up all of the sleeping bags, you and jojen are over there and the rest of us fit over here." She explained as she pointed to our sleeping bag, it was partially hidden behind a tree and there was a fire set up there too.

"Thanks meera," Jojen smiled but her eyes were still glued to you.

"Yeah... why are you so red?" She questioned, her eyes furrowed on yours. 

"I-I... sunburn." You stated.

"It wasnt there earlier." She continued. You wished jojen would help you put, but did he? No.

"Yeah, y/n, why is your face so red." Jojens eyes furrowed in an attempt to look more quizzical.

"Like I said, its probably just sunburn. Drop it." You hissed. Meera just shrugged her shoulders and walked away, continuing to cook the 4  rabbits she had shot and cleaned.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Later, after you had eaten and bran had drifted off to sleep. You, jojen, and Meera sat around the fire. Meera chatted with her brother but his eyes were glued on you. But you and meera were staring deep into the red and yellow flickering flames. You thought back to days sitting with meera and jojen around a fire in their playrooms. You would pretend to write dramatic letters to one another and then you would toss them into the fire like villans did in your storybooks. You smiled fondly at the memory's.

"Well, I guess we have a lot of walking to do tomorrow, I might as well head to bed." She said to no one in particular.

"Goodnight, M." You replied.

"Night." Said jojen.

Once meera was put of sight you got up and walked to your sleeping bag. You slipped off your dress leaving you in the under-gown. It wasnt to cold put tonight, you would be fine, plus you had jojen. Whom you were upset with, you reminded yourself. As you slipped into the covers you could hear jojen coming up behind you.

"Going to bed are you?" He questioned with a cocky smile.

"Im mad at you." Ypu bit back with a slight smile. You loved his cocky expressions, they were just so classically... him.

"Anyway I can make you feel better, love?" He smirked, begin to strip down to just his undergarments and his thin tunic.

"Not tonight, im tired, and sore." You groaned slightly. Jojen crawled in next to you and pulled you towards him. So your nose was nuzzled into his chest.

"Okay dear. Sorry about the stunt I pulled." He whispered into your hair.

"Dont let it happen again." You giggled mocking seriousness. you reached up and pecked his lips before falling fast asleep.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

30.8K 248 13
mainly Slytherin boys! fluff/smut/angst
227K 1.8K 27
๐๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ (๐ฑ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) (๐จ๐œ) ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
371K 4K 39
This will contain smut, fluff, and angst. I also take requests. Also this oneshot book will mostly contain sheith, Klance, shance, and shklance. Ok b...