๐Ÿ”…Thomas brodie-sangster one...

By Batty_grandma_jane

-A collection of Smutty and Fluffy one-shots staring the one and only TBS. -Request are always open! -Please... More

A/N - Introduction
๐Ÿ–ค Best Friend's Brother ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คBest Friends Brother (part 2)๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸคSo That's What That Feels Like๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ’šcant sleep๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ–คAt The Airport๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คCoffee Shop Troupe ๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸคTall๐Ÿค
๐ŸคTall (part two)๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คTension๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คImpression๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸคPhoto Shoot๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คCafรฉ ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คNot Worth It๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คDate Night๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คStop Snapping Me๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’šRats๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ–คHome For The Holidays๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸคThe Pictures๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คThe Ex๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’šShotgun๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’™ Old Friends ๐Ÿ’™
๐ŸคTHE Benny Watts๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–ค All Beat-Up ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คPhone-phobia๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค Terrified ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ’™ Arranged Love ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿค Terrified - Part 2๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–ค The Chronicles of Royalty ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค Terrified Part 3 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คHome for the Holidays- Part Two๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿงก Keep it in Your Pants ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ–ค Mornings ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค Stranger ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ’™ Arranged Love - Part 2 ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค stick and poke ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค kiss me ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–ค The Poet ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Boxing ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’™ Red ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค Baby ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿงก Pervert ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ–ค interview ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค The Poet - Part Two๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Comfort Letter ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’™ Arranged Love - Part Three ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค Interview- Part Two ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค On Set ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’™ I Know ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค The Poet- Part 3 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คSpa Day๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with benefits ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Bad Influence ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends With Benefits- part two ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿงก What Year Is This? ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ–ค The Chronicles of Royalty ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with Benefits - Part Three ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’œ Pettiecoat ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค Friends With Benefits - part 4๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with Benefits- Part 5๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คDominant๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with Benefits- 6๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’™ whore ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with Benefits - part 7๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค At The Drive-In ๐Ÿค

๐Ÿ–ค The Chronicles of Royalty ๐Ÿ–ค

1.7K 34 23
By Batty_grandma_jane

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

The ball was just to much for her to grasp, wo she strode out of the golden hall to give herself a chance to breath. Preferably by herself, she did not need a worsened headache.

The only sound she could hear was the click clacking of her elegant heals. Well that and a pair of muffled clicks that she just couldn't locate. She whipped her head from side to side, struggling to find the source of the sounds
But it stopped, that's odd, she thought to herself. She made her way through the empty hallways where she observed the paintings that hung across the expensive architecture. She heard the that sound again. Her hand went to her dagger, she played with her finger just above her holster. She stroked the cold metal admiring the detailing.

"Everywhere I step I have you attached to my shadow I see." She called out moving her eyes across the darkened hall, she searched each curtain, each curve, and each detail for the silhouette.

"I thought I would give you another chance, quite kind of me, isn't it?" A condescending voice spoke out. She whipped her head to the end off the hall.

"I won't hesitate to slash your throat." She called out. She leaned forward with her dress slit behind her leg she was in a ready stance to kill.

"I have my suspicions, love." She had no time to react before his long and slight calloused fingers were wrapped around her neck. His pointer pushed up on her chin making her head be thrown back. The other fingers had a firm but not deadly grip of her jugular. This made her fall back into the strong chest of her attacker. His other hand intertwined his fingers with the hand that had been hovering over her knife. She gasped.

"Didn't anybody ever tell you to not play with knives."  He whispered directly in her ear. She shivered. "Unless love, you wanted me to run it down your abdomen while you scream in pleasure." He mocked.

"You disgust me." She spat with the same level of voice, not able to bring herself to scream she just let out a shaky breath.

"If that were true, I'd be dead." He spun her body around, but this time both of her hands were intertwined with his. He pushed them against the walland she went with it. His height ment he had to bend down in order to stand eye to eye.

"Let go of me." Dont let go of me, her heart shrieked. Harder, it retorted to her brains objections.

"I can't seem to be able to do that." He pushed her harder against the wall while taking a step and closing the gap between them.

"What are you going to do, kill me? Keep me here until the quest all leave, or you get caught." She questioned, but her words got softer and softer. He liked having her in such a vulnerable state. He was suddenly compelled to grab both of her hands with his one while the other sat firmly on her ribs.

"I would rather address something." His minty breath fanned over her face.

"Oh yes?" She asked in a breathy whisper.

"Oh yes. The sexual tension that has grown between us has become unfathomable." He groaned. She just stared up at him.

He pushed his lips, hard up against hers. It all happened so fast. Her dress was pushed up so that it pulled at her delicate waist. His hands roamed her body freely, going from her thigh up to her waist. His cold hands tugged down her already low neckline, as he grasped at her freed breasts. Knots formed in her abdomen something she only felt when she was with him.

She jumped you so that her legs were wrapped around his waist. In the heat of the moment he dropped her hands and she took the opertunity to expertly curl her hands through his hair. A lady does not act this way, she told herself.

"A lord of your stature should not act this way." She breathed.

"An assassin of your skill is forbidden to fall in love with her bounty." That was the end of your conversation. He attacked her lips again. But he had gotten quite handsy, he had allowed his hand to grace its way down her toned stomach to her dripping cunt. He groaned as he began to roll her clit between his pointer and his thumb.

She moaned into his reddened and raw lips, I mustn't, she thought.  And that plea was what ended their moment.

She swiftly grabbed her dagger and pushed it up against his cheek, the action caused a little bead of blood to form at the tip of the cold blade. "If your lordship would be so kind as to let me down gently, it seems as though I have gotten carried away." He slowly descended her feet to the ground while he sported a knowing smirk.

"Secound thoughts, duchess?" He pressed.

"Im afraid I'm the one with the knife so I will be asking the questions." She replied coldly.

"Just let me help you clean yourself up. Since I was the one to mess up the lovely cloth you wear." He charmed and she almost melted. She kept her rather austere complextion and eyed him while he fixed the top of her dress and got on his hands and knees to return the fabric to its original space. While he was on his knees he had a pretty little idea.

"Y/n, don't cut me when I do this, just trust me." He begged. She was about to retort, how dare you use my given name or why should I trust you. But her own thoughts escaped her as his hands once again grazed little lines across her clit. Her hips bucked forward, she cursed her own anatomy for being respondent to pleasure.

When she made no reply, he took this opportunity to move aside her dress once more. The slit in the fabric allowed him to use his left hand to hold the fabric aside while he buried his nose into her. Her moans once again filled the hallways as she dropped the dagger to the floor and he began to seamlessly lick across her bundle of nerves.  Her delicate fingers pulled and tugged at his golden locks, which cause the occasional moan to vibrate through her.

She through her head back, completely forgetting about her original motive. "Thomas!" She had never felt this much pleasure before. She freed her hand from his hair so that she could grip the side of the wall. Her hand found a golden frame that contained a scandalous oil paintings, how fitting, she thought. Her head began to swirl and pound at her temples, her muscles began to clench.

He smirked into her, he had been suppressing his love for her for what felt like his entire regency. He wanted nothing more than to take her right here, but he knew she was to dignified for that. He allowed his tounge to swirl around her entrance before he plunged into her, hard and fast.

This new sensation caused her mouth to hang agape, a long breathless moan to escape her lips, and her eyes squeezed shut. For the first time she had felt release, and it was at the hands of her nemesis, or rather the mouth of. He once again stood up, whiping her juices of of his pink lips. He held her up as she regained her breath. Her head found his chest where she searched for air and his hands ran circles around her back.

"Im so very confused." She whispered.

"To kill or not to kill, I understand, do not forget who I am." He sighed.

"Why?" This remark was barely a whisper.

"I beg your pardon?" He said softly.

"Why must you always try and make me melt?" She asked slowly.

"Because one day you will wake up and realize you can't kill me because you love me." He whispered back. Silence.

"I think I would like to retire to my chambers now." She said in her stern and confident voice. He bowed and she curtsied. She rung for her butler and informed her of her decision, she wished not to bother those sho are dancing so she handed over her hosting duties to Jarvis, her butler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506 3 4
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
1.6K 26 17
richie and eddie oneshotsss ๐Ÿค โ€ข it'll mostly be fluff and angst, with a bit of smut here and there, but not like, too DETAILED. i love them so much...
225K 5.5K 100
Female and Male Readers For the male readers I'll only do them upon request. I don't edit before publishing them. The word count is in the tittle of...