butterfly || izuku midorya's...

By Neishara

Tsuchiro midorya is seperated with her twin izuku midorya when she was taken with her father to America. sh... More

introduction
past
🦋1🦋
🦋2🦋
🦋3🦋
🦋4🦋
🦋5🦋
🦋6🦋
🦋7🦋
🦋8🦋
🦋9🦋
🦋10🦋
🦋11🦋
🦋 12 🦋
🦋 13 🦋
🦋 14 🦋
🦋 15 🦋
🦋 16 🦋
🦋 17 🦋
🦋 18 🦋
🦋 19 🦋
🦋 20 🦋
🦋 21 🦋
🦋 23 🦋
🦋 24 🦋
🦋 25 🦋
🦋 26 🦋
🦋 27 🦋
🦋 28 🦋
🦋 29 🦋
🦋 30 🦋
🦋 31 🦋
🦋 32 🦋
behind the scenes
🦋 33 🦋
🦋 34 🦋
🦋 35 🦋
🦋 36 🦋
🦋 37 🦋
🦋 38 🦋
🦋 39 🦋
🦋 40 🦋
🦋 41 🦋
🦋 42 🦋
🦋 43 🦋
🦋 44 🦋
🦋 45 🦋
🦋 46 🦋
🦋 47 🦋
🦋 48 🦋
🦋 49 🦋
🦋 50 🦋
epilogue ( future )
giyuu ending
Bakugou ending
Announcements
Poly relationship
Special 18K 🦋
oneshot : the wedding
another crossover
pregnancy announcement
hero gala
Tsuchiro's final months
kidnapped
opinions
patrolling with babies
beach day

🦋 22 🦋

519 18 1
By Neishara

At November, they all visited eri who has pigtails on her hair that was tied by tsuchiro herself.

"Ara~ ara~ you look so cute eri-chan !" Tsuchiro praised, as she takes a picture of her.

"Thank you so much !" She smiled.

~

Tsuchiro POV

Mr. Aizawa explained to us of eri's family, her parents abandoned her, and she has a coma grandfather.

And was going to stay In U.A. so they can observe her progress with her quirk.

As mirio also is the one who will privately take care of her.

Since we are busy, and hope us to visit sometimes.

"Of course !" We all answered.

~

I was at my dorm room, started to pack.

Since principal nezu said that Iam going to move some days after today.

I finished with the polaroid camera, and silently cried.

"I'll miss you so much mina-san...." I cried as i looked at the picture where Kacchan was kissing my cheek at the mall.

~

"YOUR FELINES FANTASIES ARE HERE !"

"ALLOW US TO LEND A HELPING PAW !"

"WE'RE HAPPY SERVING JUSTICE !"

"PERFECTLY CAT LIKE HEROES !"

"WE ARE THE WILD... WILD... PUSSYCATS !"

"Wow ! Your here!" Mina said as she received a snack from tiger.

"PAW MEAT BUNS ! PAW MEAT BUNS ! THEY BROUGHT US PAW MEAT BUNS !" Mina, uraraka, and hagakure cheered.

As I only stand between them smilling hungrily.

As nii-san approached a familliar Boy, "ara~ ara~ Kota ! Long time no see !" I greeted.

He only nodded In response, "I supposed you received my pictures huh..." I asked as I saw a peak of a picture of the three of us smilling cheekily under his hat

"Yes, i bring it anywhere" He said as he blushed and kicked the ground.

As Mandalay started to embarassed him, by pointing at the red shoes that he wore that was similar to nii-san's and a butterfly key chain that has similar patterns to my wings.

As he begun to be flustered, "we want to inform you that we are back in business !" Pixie Bob said.

As I approached ochako who was eating the buns, "... The bill board chart..." As she said that I immediately checked my phone.

It was true the bill board is almost ready.

I saw a notification indicating that hawks will pick me up after the bill board...

Out of all the heroes in the world....

"Just hope iam not getting throwned from the building again..." I muttered.

~

As the announcement begins.

"FROM NUMBER 10 OUR DRAGON HERO, RYUKYU !" The mc announced, as Ryukyu came to the stage.

"NUMBER 9, OUR EQUIPPED HERO ! THAT IS FIERCE AND BRAVE ! YOROI MUSHA!" The mc announced, as the hero walked to the stage.

"NUMBER 8 ITS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE CUTE HERO ! WASH !" As the laundry theme hero went to the stage.

"NUMBER 7, IN A HUGE LEAP ON THE CHART ! ITS KAMUI WOODS !" As Kamui woods walked towards the stage.

"NUMBER 6, THE SHIELD HERO ! CRUST !!" As the hero appears on the stage.

a smile and tears on his face .

"NUMBER 5, THE RABBIT HERO ! MIRUKO !" As the rabbit appears on the stage, with a smirk on her face .

"NUMBER 4, ITS THE NINJA HERO ! EDGE SHOT !" As edge shot stands on the stage proudly .

"the number 3 hero ! The fiber hero, BEST JEANIST !" As best jeanist looked fully healed.

"NUMBER 2 ! HE KNOWS HOW TO SPEED UP TO THE CHARTS ! WINGED HERO ! HAWKS !" As the hero that threw tsuchiro out of the building was seen.

"finally....., He was the temporary number one... But today ! He will Inherit the spot ! AFTER ALL THIS TIME ! THE FLAME HERO ! ENDEAVOUR !" As the fiery man came to the view.

As they started to explained, that it's not just an event but also a way to show piece to the world.

And it was shocking, that there was a tied hero.

As they were asked to gave out comments :

"Thank you very much, however if it's within my power, I would refuse this offer. This days, we lost many people. And some of them I could not save. And that's why, I will do better..." -ryukyu

(I forgot what they said ;-;)

"I like to honour all of the heroes that came before me, because of them I came become who iam today..." -kamui woods .

"If anyone out there is scamming right now ! Your will need to prepare for me to stab you blind !" -miruko

"Iam not concerned with such numbers, but other than that I would like to thank you. And for cartes my friend, I didn't expect you to leap that high on this year...."
-Edge shot

"Okay... So if we're talking about popularity..."

Tsuchiro was packing when she watches the scene, she was packing her photos that she made a scrapbook with.

As she went back to the screen..

As it was endeavor's turn

"Since this child decided to play the flames, I won't say much. So instead, watch me for what I do..." He said.

~

The class was out, so tsuchiro takes this time to take her stuff.

Her things, and clothes are already delivered there.

She was only grabbing the remaining clothes she have with her purple luggage .

She puts 25 letters on the coffee table, while the other five she will deliver it on her own.

25 you ask ?

There's 20 people at the class, however she also writes a letter to the big three, eri, and also Kouta .

~

She was walking with her luggage when she knocked the teacher's lounge, it was supposed to be lunch.

So the teachers had to be there, "konichiwa" she said as she opened the door.

"Oh tsuchiro, what brings you here ?" Midnight asked.

"I want to give my teachers a farewell letter.... I maybe won't came back here Afterall" she sadly giggled.

"Here..." She said pulling out 10 letters.

"Arigatou sensei, arigatou for everything" she smiled sadly.

As midnight hugged her for the last time as they both cried.

"I hope your going to come back sooner or later tsuchiro.." she sniffed.

~

"Hey kid ! You ready ?" Hawks asked who was Infront of the gates.

Tsuchiro nodded, and looked at U.A. for the last time before walking towards the winged hero.

"Let's go then" she sadly smiled.

~

"You don't mind having dinner with me and another hero right ?" Hawks asked.

"I don't mind" she said.

~

Turns out, the dinner was an ambush of a special unexperimented nomu.

"GET ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS BUILDING OUT !" Endevour ordered.

As hawks and tsuchiro nodded, hawks using his feathers as tsuchiro uses her butterflies.

As they both fall out of the building.

"I would always think when we can fight with each other, but I guess now is the chance" hawks smirked as his feathers leads all of the people down.

As well as tsuchiro's butterflies, "I never dream of it, not one bit" she bluntly said.

As her wings formed and she's flying again, as well as hawks.

~

"CAN'T YOU USE YOUR BUTTERFLIES AS WEAPONS ?! AREN'T THEY SHARP ?!" Hawks asked.

"I NEVER TRIED !" Tsuchiro said as she dodge and attack from a nomu.

"THEN DO IT ! I'LL BE HELPING ENDEVOUR !" As hawks flew up.

Tsuchiro uses 10 butterflies and flew them around the nomu making sure their wings hits the nomu as it's flesh started to cut .

One by one she does that and it it slowly but sure working.

~

After staying at the hospital for some time, tsuchiro could spread her wings again.

Her wings were badly Injured because of the attack, and her luggage is safe.

She was currently being delivered to the train station where they will meet the representative of the kimetsu academy.

"You did great midoriya, for a young girl you have great potential" endevour praised.

"Ara~ Arigatou endevour-san" she bowed.

As hawks and her waved, "so.. where is the one who will pick me up ?" I asked.

"Are you tsuchiro midorya ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 5K 24
"MOMMY?!!" "HEH! COWOK TULEN GINI DIPANGGIL MOMMY! ENAK AJA!" "MOMMY!" "OM!! INI ANAKNYA TOLONG DIBAWA BALIK YAA! MERESAHKAN BANGET!" Lapak BxB ⚠️ M...
328K 27K 38
"I think ... I like you." - Kathrina. "You make me hate you the most." - Gita. Pernahkah kalian membayangkan kehidupan kalian yang mulanya sederhana...
243K 36.5K 67
Jennie Ruby Jane, dia memutuskan untuk mengadopsi seorang anak di usia nya yang baru genap berumur 24 tahun dan sang anak yang masih berumur 10 bulan...
178K 15.1K 26
Ernest Lancer adalah seorang pemuda kuliah yang bertransmigrasi ke tubuh seorang remaja laki-laki bernama Sylvester Dimitri yang diabaikan oleh kelua...