I Need U (Namkook Fanfic)

By DIAMOND_JOON

" After all these years, why'd you stay with me?" " It's simple," " It's because I need you." ???? Ships... More

Character Introductions
Chapter 1: "You Never Know"
Chapter 2: "The Perfect Year"
Chapter 3: " The Food Chain"
Chapter 4: "Project Cleanse"
Chapter 5: " Dimple"
Chapter 6: " Stuck Together"
Chapter 7: " The Photography Wizard"
Chapter 8: " Euphoria"
Chapter 9: " Mine"
Chapter 10: " The Cute Dimpled Idiot"
Chapter 11: "Seoul"
Chapter 12: " I like you."
Chapter 13: "My Fault"
Chapter 14: " Don't Leave Me"
Chapter 15: " Love"
Chapter 16: " I Wish That I can have Moment For Life"
Chapter 17: " Lucid Dreams"
Chapter 18: " Graduation"
Chapter 19: " Seventeen"
Chapter 20: " Dance the Night Away"
Chapter 21: " Our Prom"
STORY SOUNDTRACK: Part One
Chapter 22: " 2! 3!"
Chapter 24: " Love Yourz"
Chapter 25: " Blood in the Water"
PART TWO: I WANT U
P2: Chapter One: "What did I Miss?"
P2: Chapter Two: " Drama Club"
P2: Chapter Three: " Detention"
P2: Chapter Four: " The Pricipal"
P2: Chapter Five: " Class Fight"
P2: Chapter Six: " High School Sweethearts"
P2: Chapter Seven: " Crybaby"
P2: Chapter Eight: " Dollhouse"
P2: Chapter Nine: "Soap"
P2: Chapter Ten: "Pacify Her"
P2: Chapter Eleven: " Pity Party"
P2: Chapter Twelve: "Mad Hatter"
P2: Chapter Thirteen: " Pretty Savage"
P2: Chapter Fourteen: " Mic Drop"
P2: Chapter Fifteen: "Tear"
P2: Chapter Sixteen: "Epilouge"
Q&A With The Characters!
I WANT U OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK
I Love (And Hate) U
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN

Chapter 23: " Its Quiet Uptown"

155 14 2
By DIAMOND_JOON

" Hobi, why are you nervous?" Yoongi asked as they sat in a cafe booth, waiting for Yoongi's parents.

" How can I not be nervous?! These are your parents, I want to make a good impression!" Hoseok responded, straightening his hair and clothes. Yoongi just shook his head.

Yoongi had no idea why his parents wanted to meet with him. They did disown him after all. Called him of freak of nature. To be frank, Yoongi never wanted to meet them, but he was swayed by Hoseok's pure heart.

" Yoongi..." Said male immediately recognized the sound of his mother's voice. Hoseok could feel his boyfriend tense up beside him, so he held Yoongi's hand to calm him down.

" Mother." Yoongi said curtly as his mother sat down.

" And you are? I thought I said this was a family matter." She said bitterly, glaring at Hoseok who now felt small.

" This is my boyfriend, Hoseok. I've been staying with him ever since father kicked me out. He's important to me, so he stays." Yoongi responded, leaving no room for arguments.

" Anyway, I have some news...regarding your father." Yoongi's mother said, looking down. Yoongi could notice the tears falling from her eyes.

" Mother. Is eveything okay?" He asked, that's when Ms. Min shook her head.

" Your father, he's...dead." Both Yoongi and Hoseok froze.

" W-What?"

" About a month after you left, h-he h-had a fatal heart attack. His funeral is this Saturday...and I want you to come." Ms. Min responded. " I also...wanted to give you this." She said as she slipped a envelope across the table.

" What's in it?" Yoongi asked as he opened it. He was shocked to see a check for a billion won!

" Look, I'm still not comfortable with the fact that you're gay, but you are my only son and I still care about you. This billion won is what you were entitled. Now, good day." Ms. Min explained before getting up and leaving the cafe.

" Wow. Are you okay, Yoongi? That's was a lot of info to absorb." Hoseok said, sounding concerned.

" I-I'm fine. I just...can't believe he's gone. And all I'm left with was money. No happy memories...just fucking money!" Yoongi responded, sounding upset as he slammed the billion won check on the table.

" Yoonie..."

" I mean...when your parent dies, you're supposed to feel something. Sadness, Sorrow, guilt! But I don't feel anything! My fathers dead! No tears, no anything! He's gone and never coming back! Nothing!" Yoongi yelled, sounding frazzled. Hoseok just wrapped his arms around his boyfriend calming him down.

" Seok, what if...what if I'm going numb? I should feel horrible, but I don't. I want to feel horrible, but I can't. I don't feel anything and I'm terrified." Yoongi said, voice barley above a whisper.

" Listen, there's no right or wrong way to grieve. Just because you don't feel anything, that's okay. The fact you feel bad for feeling anything, proves that you still feel something." Hoseok said, kissing Yoongi's head.

" You're right. Thank you, Hobi."

" Anytime, Yoonie.

" As of April 26, 2021, I declare that Kim Dae-Hee guilty of the attempted murder of his own son, Kim Taehyung." The judge declared, slamming his gavel onto the table.

Murmurs could be heard all around the courtroom as Namjoon, Jungkook, Sumiyeon, Taehyung, and Sora all walked out. Before the group could even leave the building, they- Mainly Namjoon- was bombarded by the press.

" Mr. Kim, how do you feel about you father's prosecution?"

" Are you satisfied with this verdict?"

" Will you ever talk to your father about this?"

" Do you think Taehyung is safe?"

" Excuse me, but the Kim family will not be taking any questions!" Sora announced as she forced a path for the group of children to walk through.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief when they entered the safety of Sora's vehicle. Jungkook could see Namjoon visibly become less tense.

" Namjoon, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, holding Namjoon's hand.

" Yeah, I'm fine. I just...can't believe that my father is in prison." Namjoon responded. He always knew his father wasn't the best person, but the he never thought his own father was in prison. For attempted murder no less!

" Not mention the press is insane. I think it would be best if you two lay low for a while." Sora suggested as Namjoon nodded in agreement.

" You can stay at my place. And Jimin would love if Taehyung stayed at his place." Jungkook said, hoping Namjoon said yes. Sure, his reasoning was slightly selfish, but he didn't care.

" Okay, looks like the Kims are laying low."

Moon came back to her and Chai's apartment with Sumiyeon's words in mind. Now, Moon wasn't stupid, she knew she needed to leave and fast. It just...every time she tried it seemed like Chai would find a new way to trap her.

But this time was going to be differrent.

" Chai." Moon said, voice strong and unwavering.

" What?" Chai responded, sounding annoyed.

" I know I've said this before, but...we need to break up, for good. What we have isn't healthy, it isn't right." Moon said, that's when Chai let out a dark chuckle.

" She couldn't just shut her fucking mouth for once." Chai said as he stood up.

" W-What do you mean?" Moon asked, voice breaking a little.

" Sumiyeon! She's getting into your head again! Making you believe something that isn't real. She's manipulating you!" Chai said, grabbing Moon's wrists. Moon winced at Chai's strength, she was guaranteed to have bruises.

" Chai! Let go, we aren't meant for each other!" Moon yelled, hoping someone would hear, though, she knew no one would.

" Hush, baby, you're just confused, okay? I'm going to make everything better, alright? Just trust me." Chai said in his deceivingly smooth voice. His grip still iron tight, he took Moon to their bedroom.

She knew exactly what was going to happen. It wasn't the first time.

" CHAI, STOP! P-Please..." Moon cried as Chai undid his belt and pants, as well as Moon's blouse and skirt.

" It's okay, I'll make sure you never doubt this relationship again." Chai said as he crushed his lips into Moon's. He could taste the blood of Moon's lips, he could feel her pushing him away, but he didn't care.

He was going to make sure Moon stayed with him.

Surprisingly enough, thanks to all Moon's struggling, she was able to land a hit on Chai.

" You bitch! Your gonna fucking pay for that-"  A loud thump could be heard as Chai's unconscious body fell to the floor. Moon looked up to find that her knight in shining armor was none other than Sumiyeon.

Sumiyeon blushed as she saw Moon in nothing but her bra and underwear. She needed to focus on helping Moon, but Christ was it difficult.

" H-Here's your s-shirt." Sumiyeon said shyly as she handed Moon her shirt.

" T-Thanks, for the shirt and for Chai. But, why did you even come over?" Moon asked as she put her shirt back on.

" Well, you still seemed pretty upset after prom so I wanted to make sure you were okay. Guess you weren't." Sumiyeon responded, seeing Moon's disheveled appearance, she suddenly notices the bruises on Moon's wrists.

" Oh my god! Did he do this to you?!" Sumiyeon exclaimed, making Moon nod. That's when Sumiyeon took Moon into the bathroom, sitting her on the counter. She make sure to lock the door in case Chai wakes back up.

" Do you have any ointment or anything?" Sumiyeon asked looking around the bathroom.

" N-No...Chai makes me sit in the pain as punishment." Moon choked out. Sumiyeon wanted to scream, but she kept her anger at bay when she saw Moon's pained eyes.

" H-Hey, S-Sumiyeon?" Moon stammered as she watched Sumiyeon just sit there, fuming.

" Yeah?"

" Am I stupid for being with Chai this long?" Moon asked, making Sumiyeon freeze.

" No, No, you are not stupid. Abusive relationships can be...tough and...complicated. But what matters is, is that you got out. You did what you had to do to leave and had your people beside you." Sumiyeon responded, holding Moon's hands in hers. " I already have texted the police and they should be on their way."

" Thank you, Sumi. Thank you for being with me through all of this, but I do have one more request from you." Moon said, staring straight into Sumiyeon's eyes.

" What's that?"

" Kiss me again."

" Are you okay? You haven't spoke. Since we got home." Jimin said as Taehyung sat silently on their bed.

" It's just...I-I can't believe my own...f-father wanted me dead." Taehyung stammered, finally letting all his emotions flood out. Jimin immediately came to his side and comforted him.

" I mean, if my own father doesn't want me alive...should I even be here right now?" Taehyung spoke again, making Jimin hold him tighter.

" You are more than deserving to live, Tae. You deserve to enjoy your life just as much as the next person." Jimin said softly, raking his small fingers in Taehyung's hair.

" Y'know...after the trial...when I said I had to go to the bathroom, I..." Taehyung was so choked up he couldn't even finish his sentence, but Jimin knew exactly what Taehyung meant.

" Oh, Taehyung." Jimin whispered, feeling his heart breaking. He hated seeing the love of his life this way. So broken.

Taehyung couldn't help but break down in Jimin's arms. Why wasn't he good enough? Why did he have to be alienated from his family over something had no control over. Why did he have to be the defective brother.

" Taehyung, I know what you're thinking and none of is true. You're beautiful, you know that right? And I love you more than words can say." Jimin said into Taehyung's ear.

" R-Really?" Taehyung stammered.

" Really." Jimin responded, kissing Taehyung softly on the lips.

" Thank you. I honestly don't know what I would do without you." Taehyung, looking at his wonderful boyfriend he was more that lucky to have.

" Same here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 722 32
-two neighboring kingdoms one of humans and one of winged creatures -humans are ugly. all the fairies think that -i want to meet them. no way the w...
40.2K 2.6K 27
Preparing for their new comeback, Hoseok is quietly drowning in anxiety, and Min Yoongi, while struggling to understand his own feelings, is determin...
948K 54.6K 59
I have a kid. I am broken. I am not deserving of love. Just leave me alone! I know you've been hurt, broken, abuse and maybe even refused, but pleas...
193K 10.3K 21
8 years after V's controlling wife forces him to quit BTS. Can anyone save him? //Trigger Warning// -Abusive and destructive relationships -Strong la...