TRULY REALITY [A Harry Potter...

By BlackHairedWeasley2

Cassie Smith was a 14 year old Potterhead. One day her friend, who was a witch dies and she acquires her magi... More

TRULY REALITY
CASSIE SMITH
CHAPTER 1| Drifted Apart
CHAPTER 3| The Burrow
CHAPTER 4| Birthday
YEAR 5
CHAPTER 5| Meeting The Others
CHAPTER 6| Quidditch World Cup
CHAPTER 7| Hogwarts; My Home
CHAPTER 8| Where I'm Meant To Be
CHAPTER 9| Pranks and Laughs
CHAPTER 10| Dumbledore Said Calmly
CHAPTER 11| Band Of Baboons
CHAPTER 12| The Yule Ball
CHAPTER 13| Oh No!
CHAPTER 14| Duck
CHAPTER 15| The Silhouette
CHAPTER 16| Where Is She?
CHAPTER 17| Darkness
CHAPTER 18| Flowers And Letters
CHAPTER 19| And They Know
YEAR 6
CHAPTER 20| A Hell Of A Year
CHAPTER 21| Pranks
CHAPTER 22| The DA
CHAPTER 23| Patronus
TERRANCE WALTER
A/N
CHAPTER 24| Fuming With Rage
CHAPTER 25| Burning Red
IMPORTANT
Reason for Slower Updates
26| Aeternum
27| A Sweet Gift
28| All My Fault
29| St. Mungo's
30| An Invite
31| Meetings And Parties
32| New Years
Annalise May
33| A Trip
THANK YOU!!
34| A Badass Badger
Graphic!
35|Back to Hogwarts
36| Don't Wanna Lose You
37| Will You Be My Valentine?
GRAPHIC (02)
38| Trelawney Leaves
39| We're Leaving Hogwarts
40| Dead
41| Misunderstandings
42| A Surprise Visitor
43| A Dark Attack
YEAR 7
44| Cancelled Trip
45|Changes
46|Malfoy
47| Cursed
48| A Small Mind Confession
49| I Hate You
50| An Unnecessary Punishment
51| Woozy
56| Secret Helper
57| Christmas Party
58| I Forgive You
59| Fire Whiskey
60| Get It Back
61| Felburga Blones
62| A Twisted Day
63| Felicia Meets the Trio
64| I Kissed Anne
65| Gone
66| Black Orbs
67| Dizzy
68| Silence Is Loud
69| Blood
70| Tinker Bell
Delay in Publishing
71| True Souls
72| The Mysterious Savior
73| Where is Sirius?
74| Locked In
75| Oliver

CHAPTER 2| Uh Oh!

1.1K 51 10
By BlackHairedWeasley2

It had been a month since Alice went away. I still hear her voice sometimes in my sleep, giving me comfort. I had been sitting in my room listening to songs, when my mum called me downstairs. There stood Mr. Walker with a box in his hands. He was a middle aged man with an oval face, the same electric blue eyes as Alice, and short black hair. He gave me a sad smile and handed me the box. It was a wooden box with some carvings of flowers on it and it had a small weight.

My mother gave me a small yet sad smile and I went up to my room. I opened the box and inside were photographs of me and Alice. The first time we went out together, our first sleepover, us just hanging out, and other photos. Memories started flashing in my mind and my vision became blurry. I was not really weak, but it is hard when your best friend is no more, but almost everything around you reminds you of her.

Something that caught my eye was a small chain. It was Alice's but it did not have the small heart shaped locket that always hanged on it. A letter addressed to me was also in the box; from Mr. Walker.

I took out the locket the delicate chain cold on my fingers but just as I saw it, I was being sucked into blackness. My eyes widened; instead of green, the chain glowed a purple colour. I fell with a thud onto a street. Ouch my butt. The place was not familiar to me; it looked nowhere near home. People were walking past me. I quickly stood up in order to not be kicked or stamped on by people. I looked around to find some place that could show me where I was. That's when I saw a bakery; the only problem was the currency was written in pounds. Pounds!! I was in the UK? I looked around sure looked like I was in a different country. I went up to a lady and asked, "Excuse me ma'am, sorry to bother you. But which is this place?" The old lady looked at me oddly and said, "London" and walked away.

If I was in London, and magic is real, shouldn't I be able to find Diagon Alley? Stop being stupid Cassie, London is huge. Besides, you don't know the exact location of the Leaky Cauldron in London. It was cold and it looked like it was about to rain. I had to think about what to do next. So I backed off into a alleyway and that is when I saw my reflection in a metal sheet kept there. I was wearing a black spaghetti strap, V-neck t-shirt and a blue shorts. This attire did not just make me cold, but also slightly uncomfortable since it was too revealing for my liking. My hair was in a mess and I did not have a hair tie. I sat there on the cold wet floor, the rain pouring on me. I was hungry and shivering.

I woke up as the sun hit my face. My back hurt as I was sleeping by leaning onto the wall. I was drenched from head to toe. The thing I could do now was somehow reach the wizarding world. I made a plan of going to Kings Cross Station, taking a train to Hogsmeade and go to Hogwarts. Since it was 2021, the headmistress should be McGonagall. I asked directions all day and started walking to Kings Cross. But by the time it was about 3 (This includes me getting lost a couple of times) hunger and cold took over me and I felt dizzy. I backed into a corner and before I knew it, darkness blinded me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 10.7K 94
Delaney McKinnon, the daughter of the late Marlene McKinnon was raised by wolves. Well, really a rather gentle werewolf who also happened to be her g...
963K 19.6K 124
"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existence. I don't really see the point now you...
26.3K 1.5K 56
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
2K 259 38
โ˜…It's not too late to by happy again โ˜… แด„สœแด€ส€สŸษชแด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸแดแดก is dead- murdered by a former accomplice. The movement she left behind, however, is very much a...