50| An Unnecessary Punishment

"Look Cassie. He's just grumpy with the things going on. Katie Bell, Malfoy, his meetings with Dumbledore...."

"I know that Mione'. I know what's going on. I'm gonna stay away from him for a bit. Let him understand on his own."

------ 

It was November, I felt the months were going too quick. But it was finally Hogsmede weekend, and Terrance was going to be there. I waited by a tree in Hogsmede, for him to come. And he did. 

"Hi!" I waved enthusiastically, and he reflected my huge smile. "Hi!"

"So long time no see..... no hear......" I said.

"I'm sorry. Classes were hard, and it was just so cramped."

"I get it. This year was definitely hectic."

"Oh really? Let's here the story."

And thus I started. The story of the whole year. Laura, me being mind controlled, etc. I left out Walburga Black and Draco though, those were things that I couldn't let the world know.

"Thats- That's a lot. Well I may have something to lower down the side effects of the curse. I'll get it for you by next Hogsmede weekend?"

"Really? That would be great! How much will it cost though?"

"Don't worry about that. Anything for my girlfriend."

We sat there talking about things, and how his course was going on. 

It had been an hour, and we felt that we had finally caught up with each other. "Hey Cassie. I've come to the decision that we meet at the Three Broomsticks at 3:00 today. Sounds good?" asked a guy by the name Jaxon Gael from Ravenclaw. 

"Yes, that would be great. Thank you. Anything I have to bring along?"

"Nope. Just your presence. And your brain." he said.

"Aren't you Terrance Walter?" he asked.

"Yes." 

"I knew you looked familiar."

"Gael?" he guessed.

"Ding ding! Well I better get going. See you at 3 Smith."

"Bye!" I waved.

"Why're you guys meeting at the Three Broomsticks?" he asked curiously. I placed both my hands on his tensed shoulders and lightly pushed them down. 

"Relax. It's just a group project."

"Only the two of you?"

"Well someone's jealous."

"I'm not jealous." he grumbled.

"Ya. Sure sure." I replied sarcastically.

"But though, really. You two only?"

"Nah there's ChoChang and Travis... forgot his last name."

"Well that's such a nice last name."

I looked at him annoyingly and we both went for a bit of lunch to Madam Puddifoot's tea shop since there wasn't much of a crowd. But in all honesty, the sandwich tasted horrible, though the cookies and tea there was scrumptious. 

At 3, I went to the Three Broomsticks and Terrance apparated back to his home. 

------- 

"So draco, I have to ask you something."

"Go ahead." he said, as he went around observing the cupboard.

"How is your hair so soft, shiny and smooth."