CHAPTER 20| A Hell Of A Year

We were all having dinner at the table. We were done, but having small talk at the table. None of the kids knew that I'm from the future. (Fred and George were already 17)

Sirius asked Harry if he wanted to know anything about the order. And a huge argument preceded between Sirius and Molly. "He's too young." Said Molly. "I can take decisions for him. And he can take decisions for himself too." Sirius said.

"He's not James, Sirius."

"I know that."

"But why can't Harry take part in the order mum. All this does revolve around his life." Said Ron.

"He's not of age yet. He can't take his own decisions." Molly said.

"What about Fred and George? They're of age." Ron said.

"Yes mum. Why can't we be part of the order?" The twins asked.

"I'm your parent and I have the right to take decisions for you, for such matters." Molly said. You could sense her anger.

"What about Cassie? She's not of age yet. She's younger than Fred and George. Why can she be part of t-" Said Ron.

"STOP! Stop it. All of you. Molly with all respect to you, let Sirius tell Harry. But wait. He can tell something, but not everything. And I know that you know that what I tell is agreeable." I said. Molly gave a small nod and assured everyone else upstairs, but in the end, only Ginny went upstairs.

I knew what they were gonna talk about, so even I left the room, to give Ginny some company.

------

It was finally the day we would be leaving for Hogwarts. I was going with Moody. I packed my trunk and was standing there, when I saw Sirius in his animagus form, slowly going past the door. I slid in front of him and said, "Where do you think you're going?" He barked.

"No you ain't going anywhere." I said.

He turned back into his human self. "You can't stop me." He mocked.

"I'm serious." I said.

"Oh. We have the same name." He joked.

I looked around. Ginny, Harry, Hermione and Ron were close by. I dragged Sirius to the nearby room and said, "This is no joke Sirius. Lucious Malfoy identifies you at the station."

"Does anything else happen? Like do I get caught?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Well then I'm going." He said and turned back into the shaggy black dog, and went out the door.

I sighed and followed.

----

"That's a nice dog you got Harry" said Dean. "Looks fun. Doesn't look that serious as the one in my Aunt's house; that dog was intimidating." Said Seamus. "It's serious alright" I said; unable to stop myself.

Seamus and Dean just shrugged and went their way onto the train. "What was that about?" Fred said. "Can your jokes get any lamer?" George asked. "What? I couldn't stop myself ok? And you guys very much know, that I'm the King/Queen of lameness." I said.

We got on to the train, and the first quarter of the journey was spent with Lee and the twins. But Lee later went to a different compartment to meet someone, and ended up staying there.

"So you said, in the future, we are characters in a book right? Or so you thought." Fred asked. I nodded, chewing on a piece of chocolate that was in my mouth. "Do people actually like us? Are we famous?" George asked. "Sure are. You're more famous than Harry himself, in his story." I said.

"Who was your favourite?" They asked.

"All the Weasleys. You guys especially. Remus, Sirius, Luna, McGonagall... Ok. Maybe I have too many" I said.

"Do our idea of a joke shop, actually work?" They asked.

"I can't tell you can I?" I said.

"What was our fans opinion of us?" Fred asked.

"Funny, awesome, handsome. How wrong they were on the last one." I said.

"Hey!" They said.

"Just kidding." I said, putting my jacket back into my bag. "I'm gonna go look for Terrance." I said, and they agreed with a nod.

I was walking through the train, peeping into each compartment, when I bumped into someone. "Hi there Cass. Found you at last." Said Terrance. "Hi. I was looking for you too." I said. We went to a compartment and talked about our Holiday. "Where were you actually? You weren't at the Burrow." Terrance asked. "No I wasn't

----

Soon we reached Hogwarts and we entered the castle. The first person I noticed in the crowd was Umbridge. How worse she looks in real life. She started on her whole speech of how Hogwarts had to be changed. The students were half asleep and I was holding back the urge to go and punch her face.

She went back and sat back in her seat. Trewlaney looked like she was in some other world, McGongall looked like she wanted to kick Umbridge out of Hogwarts, Dumbledore had the what-the-hell look, Sprout and Flitchwick both looked like they were holding in the urge to scowl, and Snape had a look of utter disgust.

After the feast (almost everyone's appetite was gone), everyone went back to their dorms. I was tired my self. So, I said a goodnight to the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione and went upto my dorm. While I lay in bed I thought.

This was gonna be a hell of a year.