CHAPTER 15| The Silhouette

The whole day there was excitement in the corridors. But there were butterflies in my stomach. I felt like my heart was being pulled down into a pit; my brain out of focus. I really wanted to save Cedric; his death was useless and also he was my friend.

My mind was blank during lessons, I was just thinking on whether I should tell Dumbledore or not. If Voldemort does not arise this year, then he might next year. There will be no Umbridge. But also, that is what people call a huge change in time.

If I were to tell Dumbledore, he might either stop Barty Crouch Jr. from making the cup into a portkey. Thus, resulting in the above problem. What if he does not do any change?

-----

"Where is Terrance?" I asked to a Ravenclaw .

"He's not well. When down with a fever yesterday. He is in the Ravenclaw Common Room."

"Thanks."

I went to the Ravenclaw Common Room and saw Terrance reading a book. "Hey there Terrance." I said. He closed the book he was reading and turned towards me. "Hi. What a lovely surprise."

"How are you feeling?"

"Better than yesterday for sure."

"Good to hear. Could I borrow that?" I asked pointing to one of the books near him.

"Sure. Return it fast though. Ravenclaw Private Library."

"Ya. Ya. Sure. I'll return it today. It has very few chapters, and O.W.Ls were over yesterday."

"How was it?"

"Awesome?"

He just chuckled. I looked at my watch. "I better get going. I promised Fred and George that I would help them set up a prank."

"Don't I get a 'get well soon' kiss?" He asked.

"I can't"

"Why? I'm sick."

"Exactly."

We both laughed and I went to help Fred and George.

-----

"One the count of three." Fred mouthed to me and George. We both nodded.

"One. Two. THREE!" We dropped the hold on the colours using our wands. The spell broke and down fell the colours. Pink, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, you name it; all fell on poor (or maybe not) Filchikins. We three ran down the corridor from Filch's office. We had left a Slytherin tie (thanks to Dobby who gave it to us) near the exit, so that maybe it would diverge Filch's suspicion on us. A colourful Filch went around Hogwarts that day. The colours would only fade completely tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

-----

"-And then he goes "WEASLEYS!" And then-" Fred suddenly stops.

"Cass?" Both Fred and George asked in unison. "Ya?" I answered back, my eyes still on the fire. "What's wrong?" Fred asked. "Ya. You've been zoning out the entire day." George continued. "It's nothing." I replied back. The twins gave me a oh-really look.

I looked at the time; 9 o'clock. Curfew damn it! But the Hogwarts Headmaster can see the students at any time he wishes to right? "I'll be back. I'm going to Dumbledore. I have to tell him something important." I grabbed the book that Terrance gave me, so that I could return on my way back.

"It has something to do with the time traveling doesn't it?" George asked. "Yes. Maybe." I said, and went out the portrait hole.

I walked through the halls. My shoes clicking against the stone floor, with each step. The halls had no light and it was just silent. Memories flooded my brain suddenly. Me coming back in time and staying with the Weasleys. And then it stopped.

Someone came forward from the shadows. And there he stood. Someone I wished I did not have to see now. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

A cliffhanger? Maybe? Maybe you already have a guess who it is. But still, what do you think might happen next. 

Don't forget to vote! Hope you enjoyed this chapter; small but good (or at least I hope so). 

~C.G