CHAPTER 3| The Burrow

There was some bustling around me. I opened my eyes and the light pierced my eye. I shut tight again and opened it slowly blinking a couple of times. That it when I noticed who was in the room. It was her.

Oh.My.God. It is really her. She looked just like she was described in the books and movies. She was short, plumb and had red hair. Wait! If this is Mrs. Weasley, then I am in....

I turned my head to look around. I was on a couch. The atmosphere was warm and cozy, with a jumbled and cluttered array of furniture and trappings. "Oh hi there dear. I see you have woken up. Here drink some water." Mrs. Weasley said, as she handed me a glass of water. I sat up on the couch and took the water. "I'm Molly Weasley. Don't worry dear, you're safe here. Dumbledore will arrive in an hour. Would you like to have something to eat dear?" Just as Moly said 'Dumbledore', I spat out my water back into the glass. "Did you say Dumbledore?" I clarified. Molly gave me a warm smile and said, "Yes dear. Dumbledore. Albus Dumbledore." She gave me some toast. As I was eating I thought to myself: If Dumbledore is still alive that means I travelled back in time? Woah! What year is it?

As I sat on the couch filled with questions and thoughts, someone entered the room. He was an old man, with twinkling blue eyes behind his half-moon spectacles. Dumbledore. "Would you care to explain how you came here Ms. Smith?"

How did he know my name? Who am I kidding, it's after all the Albus Dumbledore. And that is how I spilled everything. From the magic core to me reaching here. He just sat there hearing everything I said. "What year is it? And how did I get to the Burrow?" Dumbledore gave a small smile, "It is the year 1993. I brought you here. I'll try to figure out a way to send you back. But the chance is thin. The way you have come seems to be an invention from the future; a mix between a portkey and time-turner. And if you are to go back, then you have to go in the same way you came; with the chain. Otherwise you will have to come back here either way, in order to avoid you from not existing." I gave him a confused look. "I know it's confusing. But hope is all you can do now."

"How did you know I came here?" I asked. "I have my ways. And I also know that you know about the future. Just know that meddling with time has dangerous consequences." We sat there for a while just in silence. "Aah, time does fly fast. Hope to see you soon in Hogwarts Ms. Smith" He said and walked away.

It was dark and around 8 right now. I had dinner with the Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Her cooking was truly exceptional. It reminded me of my mother's cooking which was just as great. It was only mid-November and thus all the Weasley kids were at school. Charlie was in Romania and Bill was at Egypt. Molly enlarged a set of Ginny's clothes (as I was taller than her) and gave them to me to change into. I got a bed in Ginny's room.

As I lay in bed, I thought of everything that happened that night. I just processed everything. I am in the Wizarding World. I'm staying with the Weasleys! I had dinner with them! I'm staying in the room of the Ginny Weasley. I just had a conversation with Dumbledore. Albus freaking Dumbledore!! And that is how I fell asleep; thinking of everything that happened.

The next day I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen after having a short bath. Molly (She hated me calling her Mrs. Weasley) agreed to take me shopping for some clothes. Though I felt guilty on spending their money (taking their financial status into consideration), considering that I had no clothes to wear this was my only option.

We were going to travel by floo powder. "Ok dear. Make sure to say the name of the place clearly" Molly said. I nodded; I did not want another second year Harry incident. I took the ash powder and dropped it into the fire place. Green flames erupted from the fireplace and licked my skin. But I felt nothing. "DIAGON ALLEY" I said firmly. The green flames engulfed me and I started seeing the passing fireplaces. I finally stumbled out the fireplace into Flourish and Blotts. I did not see Mrs. Weasley so I got out the shop. It ends up that I got out wrong. Anyways I brought 7 sets of clothes including hoodies, t- shirts and pants. Then went back to the Burrow (which was now my home).

That night I heard a tapping sound on the window and saw a barn owl with a letter tied to its talon. It was a slightly yellow envelope with the Hogwarts crest as its seal. I knew exactly who it was from; Dumbledore. I lighted the lamp nearby for light and read the letter:

 I lighted the lamp nearby for light and read the letter:

I can't believe it. I'm actually going to Hogwarts. I have a better chance of saving everyone. I had to wait till September of 1994, but till then I have a chance to make a plan to save someone or to trap someone to be exact; Peter Pettigrew.

I knew for a fact that the date that Peter was found in the hut was June 6. So, I started making plans on a spare parchment that I found in Ginny's room. I couldn't go to Hogwarts right now, so I had to somehow inform the 'Golden Trio' about Scabbers being Wormtail. And thus, I sat and made a plan. I decided on sending them an owl. But how I knew about Scabbers could not be explained. An anonymous letter! That's it! Maybe I could ask them to stupefy Peter when they capture them. The other details, I felt, was important in some way and could not be erased and thus, they should follow the other events till when Peter escapes from them. I also did not want to give information on Peter, as Remus and Sirius were to explain that to them.

Thus I started writing the letter that I would only send on June 5 midnight.

I folded the letter and kept it in an envelope that I got from Molly and sealed the letter

I folded the letter and kept it in an envelope that I got from Molly and sealed the letter. I kept the Letter safe in my trunk that I brought in Diagon Alley to keep my things in. I was just sitting there thinking about what to do till September 1st. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey there Amigos. Thank you so much for reading my story. Feel free to give advice on plots, errors and even ships. 

I'll try adding your favourite ships in the story, if it does not clash with the existing plot that I have created for my story. 

Please don't forget to vote! Love you all ♥

~ C.G