70| Tinker Bell

We rushed to the infirmary. Ron laid unconscious on the bed. "This isn't how we imagined handing over our present" said George. 

"Yeah, when we pictured the scene, he was conscious" said Fred.

"There we were in , waiting to surprise him-" 

"So, all in all, not one of Ron's better birthdays?" said Fred. 

"You knew didn't you?" whispered Harry as he came closer to me. "Sorry Harry." I whispered back. He still didn't look that happy with my apology. 

Someone suddenly burst into the room. "Where is he?! Where's my Won-Won? Has he been asking for me?" Lavender Brown panted. 

She looked at Hermione. "What's she doing here?"

I remembered this scene, and a small smile etched onto my face. I held in my laughter. 

"Might ask you the same question?" asked Hermione. 

"I happen to be his girlfriend." said Lavender angrily. 

"I happen to be his... friend." 

"Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks! I suppose you want to make up with him, now that he's suddenly all interesting." she cried. 

"He's been poisoned you daft dimbo!" Hermione said annoyed. I snickered and Lavender glared at me. 

"And for the record. I've always found him interesting." she added. Ron started to mumble something and Lavender came forward. "See. He's sensed my presence. Don't worry Won-Won. I'm here." she said dramatically. 

"That's exactly his worry." I whispered to Harry. Ron kept mumbling. "Her-my-nee" he breathed out. Lavender stormed out the door crying, and Hermione held his hands. 

The teachers left the infirmary. Ginny walked towards me and Harry. "About time don't you think?" she asked. I gave a knowing smiling to Hermione and wiggled my eyebrows. "Oh shut up." she said, blushing. 

"Come one Harold. Let's leave the love birds be." I said dramatically and we both left. 

As we were walking towards the common room, I saw Anne walking towards me. "Hey Harry!" she greeted. "Is Ron alright?"

"Yeah." we said . 

----------- 

I was in the room of requirements with Draco. "Sorry again about Weasley. I didn't mean to-" Draco started as he kept tweaking with the Vanishing Cabinet. "I already told you that it's okay. You have do what you have to do."

I sat silently reading my History of Magic textbook. I went there often to keep Draco company. It was silence, except when Draco occasionally kicked at the cabinet when he got frustrated. 

"What happens when I fix it?" he asked. 

"What?" I asked, keeping my finger on the page and closing the book. 

"What will happen to you and Anne, when I fix it?" 

"Umm... the Death Eaters arrive. We fight along side in the fight.."

"You will do nothing. Just hide from the others please?" he asked. 

"You're joking right?"

"No."

"Surely you don't expect me t-"

"I do. What part of 'the dark side is after you' do you not understand? As per the plan, there will be a number of Death Eater arriving. To take you along, and fight Dumbledore."

"I'm not gonna stand or hide somewhere and be useless Draco!"

He opened his mouth to retort, but then closed it just as fast. "You know what? It won't happen any time soon by the looks of it. We'll figure it out then." He said as he looked at the Vanishing Cabinet.