63| Felicia Meets the Trio

I was rudely awaken by Anne making a ruckus since she woke up in the morning. She and Remus would go to her house and then go to the burrow. Me and Sirius would join them later. I couldn't go back to sleep after that so I roamed around in the house. 

I stepped outside the house when I saw a confused Christopher standing opposite to the house. Christopher worked as a spy for the order. He worked in the ministry,  but the department where he got the job was what made him the spy. I don't remember the department (there are too many departments), but a lot of death eaters and voldy supporters worked there. 

"Hey Christopher!" I called out. 

"Hey Smith. Is this the house?" he asked pointing the where I came out from. 

"Yeah." I confirmed. 

"I've some happy news." he said and jogged over to where I was standing. He had a huge smile on his face. 

"I'll call Sirius. Questioning you know?" I gave a small apologetic look and went inside to call Sirius. I wasn't trying to be rude. But we had to question everyone now a days. 

Sirius came outside and they asked each other a few questions. He then invited him inside. "Anything to drink?" I asked him. 

"No thanks! I'm just here to say that my kids were born yesterday..." he said with a huge smile. His wife Rose was pregnant and we were all very excited for this day. 

"Ohmygod! That's great news!" I exclaimed. "I know that Cassie will be at Hogwarts. But was wishing that you and Lupin would come." He said looking at Sirius. 

"You bet we would." Sirius replied. 

"No fair! I'll see the baby one day. After I'm done with Hogwarts." I said. 

"Babies.. They're twins." Christopher corrected. 

"Sirius can I skip Hogwarts for a day?" I asked. 

"I can't believe I'm saying this. But no." he replied. 

We congratulated Christopher once more and then he got going back home. I packed some last minute stuff into my trunk, and then me and Sirius went to the Burrow.    

-------  

The burrow was loud and busy. Within a few minutes of me entering, Harry came in a hurry towards me. 

"Cass! Can you help me find my glasses?" he asked. "I just put it away to wash my face and now I can't see a thing. I hope you are Cassie."

"I'm Cassie." I assured and took his glasses from the top of his head and gave it to him. "Oh. Thanks." he said fixing it and giving a smile. "Where's-" I started but he cut me off. 

"Anne's there in Ginny's room." he smiled and walked to the couch. 

I went up to Ginny's room and saw Anne helping her to pack her trunk. Ginny didn't really care to fold them properly and it was hard to fit that many clothes in a pile form. "Fold it up it'll save space." I said entering the room. 

"I don't have time! We're leaving in an our!" she exclaimed and frantically shoved her book bag into the trunk.

"Well.. you should've done it yesterday." I said. 

"Which is more fun? Packing a trunk or playing exploding snap?" she asked. 

"That's why Ron was missing half an inch of his hair..." I said as I thought of how I had seen him this morning. 

Me and Anne used magic to fasten up the process and we were done in like 10 minutes after that. Molly called us doewn for breakfast and we were rushing down the stairs when I heard someone call me from behind. I turned to see Fred and George who pointed towards their room.