𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 π’π“πŽπ π…π€π‹π‹πˆ...

Por taetaepurpleme

"If it hurts, it means you care and it's something worth fighting for." Jungkook X Original Character A Jeon... MΓ‘s

Forewords (please read)
Preview
One | Narcolepsy
Two | The New Boy
Three | Jeon Jungkook
Four | A Friend
Five | A Bus Ride
Six | Missed Date
Seven | Number
Eight | Banana Milk
Nine | A Dream
Ten | Family Talk
Eleven | Kidnapped
Twelve | His Story
Thirteen | Can I Have This Dance?
Fourteen | Taehyung & Lauren
Fifteen | Yoonjin
Sixteen | Girls Talk
Seventeen | Please Drop It
Eighteen | Their Biggest Shipper
Nineteen | Archery
Twenty | Pillow Talk
Twenty One | You Can't be Serious
Twenty Two | Crazy Over You
Twenty Three | Shine Bright
Twenty Four | Vulnerable, Weak and Small
Twenty Five | Happy Birthday
Twenty Six | Midnight Date with Ice Cream
Twenty Seven | Memories
Twenty Eight | His Possession
Twenty Nine | I Will Never Leave You
Thirty | Spark
Thirty One | Jimin
Thirty Two | The Eve
Thirty Three | Triple Trouble
Thirty Four | The Match
Thirty Five | Devastated
Thirty Six | Nightmare
Thirty Seven | Realization
Thirty Eight | A Plan
Thirty Nine | Game Over
Forty | Proved Him Right
Forty One | Worth Fighting For
Forty Two | Again
Forty Four | Dear Friend
Forty Five | Future
Forty Six | Lunch with the Professor
Forty Seven | Burden
Forty Eight | Euphoria
Forty Nine | More than enough
Fifty | Guilty
Fifty One | Pretty Drunk
Fifty Two | Kisses Mixed With Tears
Finale

Forty Three | For Myself

1K 63 12
Por taetaepurpleme

Forty Three

For Myself

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

This is undoubtedly the best sleep I've ever had in a while. The whole night I felt his arms around me, his warmth reaching me through the thin fabric of our clothes. I barely moved the whole night, because one; I was too tired, I slept like a rock, second; I didn't want to hurt his injured areas.

When I opened my eyes, I was facing his neck. His head was right on top of me, his pouty lips brushing against my forehead. I gingerly flee myself from his embrace but instead, he held me tighter. And now, I'm sure he's awake.

"Where are you g-going?" He asked with his raspy voice and one eye opened. Okay, maybe half awake.

"I want to pee," He suppressed a laugh when I told him that. I meant it, I don't remember the last time I peed.

Jungkook chuckled softly then lowered himself to peck my forehead.

"We've never wakened up together but I can get used to this already," Jungkook grinned.

"The feeling is mutual," I giggled.

"We shou—"

"Jungkook, I really need to pee," I cut him off and he laughed.

"Okay, okay. Go ahead." He set me free and I hurried to the bathroom.

"At your left," Jungkook chuckled and I let out an 'oop' then rushed to my left.

While I was doing my business, Jungkook's voice came into my ears again. "There's an extra toothbrush you can use!"

"Okay! Thank you!" I shouted back.

"Feeling good?" Jungkook teased.

"Oh shut up!"

When I'm out of the bathroom, Jungkook is standing with his shirt held up. His thin waist is revealed to me and my eyes bulged. What does he do to have such a tiny waist, even tinier than females?

Jungkook snorted, bringing me back to my sense. He caught me staring, damn it.

"D-do you need help?" I approached him.

Jungkook's struggling to put on some new bandages on his waist. I furrowed my eyebrows and saw the green and purple bruises on his abs, then I remember his abdominal muscles are torn. It must hurt like hell.

"Hey, it's not that bad," Jungkook lifted my chin.

"It looks awful to me," I softly mumbled. I sighed a little and shook my thoughts away. I walked over to the bed to take the bandage that was spread out on it.

"Do you want to take it off?" I asked Jungkook who's having a hard time lifting his shirt with one hand. He nodded and unbuttoned his gown, dropping it to the bed.

I tried not to blush to see his bare upper body.

Focus on your job!

I started by applying some cream on his wound and wrap the bandage around his waist, every time the bandages went around the back, it was almost like me hugging his waist.

"Your cheeks are so red, baby." Jungkook squeezed them a little and I flushed.

"Stop t-teasing me," I scolded him gently and hastily finish bandaging his waist. I cut the end with scissors and we're done.

"Here you go," I said.

Jungkook kissed my cheek, "thank you."

"I'll freshen up a bit," He noticed me and went inside the bathroom.

Before he fully closed the door, he poked out his head with a mischievous smile. "You sure you don't want to join?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "no thank you."

While Jungkook is in the bathroom, I took the time to check my phone. My phone ran out of battery and thankfully I found a charger in the room. The device turned on once the charger is attached to it. I swallowed thickly seeing missed calls and texts from my family.

Dad the big pumpkin🎃:
Pumpkin, is everything okay at the hospital? If you need us to drive you, call us no matter how late it is. Your mom and I are worried. Call us back, okay?

Kim Namjoon:
Remember to take your medicine, I put it in your bag before you headed out. Be careful.

I smiled at their texts, and took the medicine out of my bag and swallowed the pills.

Kim Taehyung:
YO, dId yOu gEt YoUr BoY!?😏😏😏

I laughed and shook my head.

Ly:
🙂

He messaged me back almost immediately.

Kim Taehyung:
YES OR NOOO!?

Ly:
Hm... maybe a little in the between?

I teased him.

Kim Taehyung:
That's a YES!!!! Yasssssssss🥳🥳🥳🥳😍🥰😘😗😙😜😝😛😋😚😇

I laughed and messaged my parents and Namjoon to assure them I'm fine. I heard the sound of doors opening so I turned my head to see Jungkook.

But it wasn't Jungkook, but his parents at the door.

His mom's eyes widened, "you still have the gut to come back!" She marched to me and my smile dropped.

"I-i..." i opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Didn't I make myself clear? I said I don't want you near my son anymore!" The woman fiercely shouted, her high pitched voice irritating my ears.

His dad pulled out his phone to probably called security to drag me out of the hospital.

The bathroom door was yanked open and Jungkook limped his way to me and stood in front of me defensively. I caught him holding his hand on his waist. It must have hurt. He shouldn't be moving so much.

"Dad, mom." Jungkook heaved a sigh, "what did you do to Lyra when I was unconscious?"

"We don't want you near this girl as your mother said, make her leave now or we will." His dad warned and Jungkook tightened his grip on my wrist.

"She's not going anywhere," Jungkook didn't bulge.

"No Jungkook, it's okay. I'll leave." I turned to move but Jungkook stopped me. "I said you're not leaving."

"What are you doing Jeon Jungkook!" His dad yelled, making me flinch.

"I said my girlfriend is not leaving!" Jungkook shouted back.

His parent's jaws dropped, "girlfriend...?"

"What happened to no dating before university graduation?" His dad let out of the words between his gritted teeth. Anger building up in his veins.

"Do you never realize how ridiculous that rule is? People at my age are all experiencing love and you expect me to listen to you like a fool?" Jungkook scoffed.

His dad walked a step towards us, "that's exactly why we set such rule. Can't you see how this girl polluted you? Your grades dropped, you get into troubles and now great, even in a hospital!"

"Don't talk about her like this! Stop blaming everything on her. She has a name and it's Lyra."

"You're defending a girl over your own family?" His dad asked in disbelief.

"She has been a family more than the two of you have ever been." Jungkook clenched his jaw.

His mother gasped and broke into sobs. Jungkook felt guilty knowing his words hurt his mother but he ignored it. Because it's the truth, he has to say it.

"She's genuinely cared for me unlike the two of you. She compliments me and comforts me no matter I succeed or fail. She's the first person who ever asks if I'm okay. Did you two ever care? You told me to get good grades and I did. You asked me to quit Taekwondo and I did. I did everything you asked and not once I got a compliment. Is it too much to ask? It's okay if it's just a 'well done, son' but no! Nothing! Did you treat me like your son? Or just a tool you keep to save your reputation? Because I-i I can't feel any love and affection from my f-family..." Jungkook's voice sounded vulnerable.

"She made me feel like having a family when you two didn't. So tell me, whose side should I be at?" Jungkook chuckled bitterly.

Jungkook's mother is already a crying mess now, his father looked at everything but us. After a few seconds, his father finally spoke up, "fine. Have fun ruining your life. Don't come back to us crying when you have nothing." His dad said and left with his mom.

Jungkook fell limp to the bed and I immediately held him. My heart ached when I realized those were tears in his eyes.

"I did it," Jungkook cried with a sad laugh, "I did it."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I defended for myself for the first time. Not just for you, it was for me. For the first time, I told them how I feel." Jungkook told me, "and I feel happy. This feels good, now that it's finally out of my chest."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything." I hugged him.

"No Ly, it's okay. It's a long-overdue conversation anyway. I'm okay, I feel better actually. A lot. I can let them take away anything from me but not you, I'm never letting them separate us."

"You've been brave, thank you for doing that." I smiled softly at him and brushed the hair on his forehead.

"Anything for you, baby." Jungkook grinned and captured my lips for a kiss.

Good time just wouldn't last long. Two policemen came into the room breaking our moment, "Jeon Jungkook-ssi, we would like to talk to you for the investigation of the car crash."

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

He looks so goooood what the heckkk

💜

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

748K 27.7K 42
"But he's dead--." Started: 180224 Ended: 180722 --- 180511: #238 in FANFICTION Note: Mature content
84.5K 4K 51
"Intensify the pain, heal my heart. Make my dead senses alive with your touch." *[Contains mature and triggering content]* *[Contains some 21+ conten...
441K 15.8K 38
"You know, if you had told me you were cheating on me, I would've felt less hurt. But a dare? Playing with my feelings? It really hurts." -- a bts fa...
151K 6.8K 55
" Even if I am left out hurt at the end, even if it takes every inch of my soul away from me,.. I still wanna love you , still wanna crave for you...