๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€ ~ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข...

By spyralzone_

๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ When y/n accidentally bumps into the new kid let's see how... More

โ‹†INTROโ‹†
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“

๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

8.3K 272 2.5K
By spyralzone_

          ❥ "Armin hurry" he followed behind you as you kept pulling him towards another place. It's already been 45 minutes since you guys got there and since you kept dragging him. "Y/n slow down" he said in a whine as you kept pulling him. "Look omg it's Dory and Marlin" you pointed at where they were and he averted his eyes to where you were pointing. "Do you know their actual names?" you turned over at him trying to remember.

"Uhh okay uhh- I got it. Marlin is a clownfish and Dory is a....blue tang" you said proudly as you turned your head away from him. "Nope. It's actually a Pacific Regal Tang" Armin said while staring at you. "Stfu it's the same" you said rolling your eyes. "No it's not because why does your have blue in it and mine has pacific regal" "Dawg don't fuck with me right now" you said as you continued to stare at the fishes.

Armin pulled out his phone and quickly snapped a picture and you turned around when you heard the sound.

"Lemme see" he handed his phone to you as you squinted at the picture while nodding. "Looks good tbh" "Can i post it?" he said with a childish smile on his face and shook your head as a no. He gave you those sad puppy eyes while pouting. "Send it to me tho" you said while giggling as he grabbed your hand while still making that face. You tried to drag him to the next place but he wasn't moving. You looked over at him and sighed as you nodded your head giving him permission to post it while he was smiling.

"Wait" he stopped and looked up from his phone waiting for you to finish talking "Just post it after like when we're outta here. At the end of the day okay?" he gave you a quick nod while following behind you.

You guys kept walking around while talking and giggling. Some hours have passed since you guys came in and you guys were starting to get hungry and your throat was pretty parched.

"They have chicken tenders with fries. Get me that"
"Y/n, that's the kids meal"
"So? Just say that you have a kid" you said batting your eyes at him. "Now when they say they wanna see my so called 'kid' then what?" he made air quotes at the kid and you just shrugged your shoulders. "Then you just say that your little girl is in the car".

"Matter of fact I don't really fuck with aquarium food like that so just get me fries"

"You sure?" he asked while getting up as you gave him a nod "Oh and water" he gave you a thumbs up as he left.

You got your phone out and saw messages from your gc as you raised an eyebrow as to what was going on. You opened it and shook your head when you saw the past messages.

                                    zont zoo it😕
                                       𝟒:𝟎𝟐 𝐏𝐌

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
y'all guess what

𝘑𝘰𝘫𝘰
here she go again...

𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭
what?

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
what??

𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴
say something damn😕

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
y/n's out on a date.
with Armin.

𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴
nigga you lying,,,
fr fr??!

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
fr fr.

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
YALL CIARA BE FR
SHE NEVA TYPES IN SMALL LETTERS

𝘑𝘰𝘫𝘰
and mostly she would be the first
one to reply back in the gc,,,

𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭
Y/N!!!
WHERE U AT???

𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴
NEGRO Y/N
GET YO ASS IN HERE RQ

You rolled your eyes and sighed when you decided to reply to them.

                                                                                   𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                        *walks in with heels clacking*
                                                                           heyy😲

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
gowrl...stfu ain't no hey

𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴
↳ exactly.

𝘑𝘰𝘫𝘰
but lowkey where y'all at rn?

                                                                                    𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                                           aquarium
                     and I'm waiting for my food right now tho

𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭
awee lil white boy taking you places🥰

                                                                                  𝘠𝘰𝘶
                                                                              ↳ stfu
                                           I'm going now ttyl🦦

Armin sat next to you handing you your fries as you thanked him. He got a sprite and chicken tenders which made you have your jaw on the floor.

"Armin but you said that was the kids meal" he looked at you for a while then finally responded. "You said chicken tenders with fries. Yeah that one was the kids meal". You let out a oh and you moved your head to stare at your fries as you puckered your lips to the side. Armin saw that and grabbed your chin facing it towards him.

"We can share it you know?" you didn't respond.
"Use your words y/n. Do you wanna share it with me?" you then nodded as he was still holding onto your chin. "I said words y/n" you rolled your eyes as you gave him a yes. He gave you a nod and let go as he gave you two pieces of chicken tenders and you poured some of your fries into his plate. Very much like the kids meal at this point.

"So y/n, you know where we going next?" he asked while shoving a fry in his mouth. You looked over at him as you scrunched your eyebrows together thinking "we got another place?" and slowly shook your head as a no. You then saw him stop chewing and already knew what was happening.

"Y/n you don't have to if you don't want to I was just saying it as a maybe but if you don't want to we don't have t-" he didn't get to finish his sentence as you placed your thumb on his bottom lip and moved closer to him. A light shade of pink tinted his cheeks until your knees were touching his.

"You ain't even get to tell me your idea. Say it. I might like it" you removed your thumb off his bottom lip signaling for him to continue.

"I was saying if you wanna watch the sunset with me then we can." he said while looking down.

"I wanna do something else to be honest" you said while smirking. You leaned over to his ears as you whispered
"something more fun" he looked at you with a confused face as he was still blushing. "s-something fun like what?" he stuttered as you leaned against him again.

"something to fill my needs, Armin" you said his name in a low seductive tone which made him turn pink not knowing what to say. "Y-y/n really?" he asked as he gulped down while you were trying to hold in your laugh.

"Armin, I was just joking around" you said as you were getting ready to stand up till Armin pulled you down.

"Stop teasing me y/n" he said in a whine while resting his chin head on your shoulder and placing his hand hand on your thigh. "You really love playing around with me huh?" he said as you tried to get up but he pulled you back down receiving a wince from you. "Armin out in public like this?" you said as you side eyed him while having a smug face on.

"Y/n" he said your name then later on sighing as you just looked at him and shook your head.

A while later you got up and threw both of y'all trash away and walked back to where he parked his car. You guys ended up leaving the aquarium at 6 because Armin wanted to go inside again.

"Armin let's go to your place and do something cause I'm lowkey starting to get tired" he nodded and opened the car for you.

"What do you wanna do then?" he asked while putting his seatbelt on and starting the car. You actually didn't know until an idea popped up in your head.

"Let's bake something. Cupcakes" he nodded while driving to the grocery store near his place.

✁ ✃ ✁ ✃

"Y/n we don't need candles oh my god" he said in a whine as he pushed the cart behind you. "I'm playing with you okay now let's go" you made your way to the cashier while putting the stuff on the conveyer belt. They scanned them as you put them in the bag.

"It will be $56.72" Armin nodded as he swiped his card waiting for a check mark to appear. "Thanks" he said as he grabbed all the bags away from you walking towards the exit and making his way to his car.

You unlocked the car and opened the truck as he placed the stuff in and later on closed it. You got back in the car as Armin got in and started driving over to his place.
While he was driving you would give him quick glances, staring at him at how he could really switch up in seconds and you would always be taken aback by that.

"Y/n can you grab my keys from my pocket real quick for me?" he signaled to you that he had groceries in his hands and you shoved your hands down his pockets grabbing it as you opened the door allowing him in first this time.

"Thanks" he placed down the items on his counter as you gave him a nod. You were standing there not knowing what to do as Armin grabbed your hand pulling you towards his room.

"Now you gonna act all shy and quiet on me?" he said as he let out a deep chuckle that made you roll your eyes. He closed the door while he went over to his closet looking for something. He came back out with a t shirt and some basketball shorts for you to wear. You went over to his bathroom and changed into it then grabbed your clothes off of his floor.

You let out a sexy whistle when you were met by his backside as he giggled at you. You walked up to him tracing your fingers along his back and he turned around and grabbed your hand up in the air.

"Don't tease me right now y/n. We're not in public anymore" you were screaming inside but you kept your cool. "Wouldn't mind tho" you said as you were smirking. "And plus" you yanked your hands from his and looked over at his back. "No scratches. That's sad. Would love mine on there tho" you said while pouting and making your way towards to his door but remembered the clothes you had.

"Oh and Armin, where should I put these?" you said as you held up your clothes.

"Give em" he said avoiding eye contact from you as he placed it somewhere near his bed.

Both of you walked out the room together and met eyes with Eren.

"Eren what's good!" you said as you reached for his hands dapping him up. Armin stared at you guys for a while and pouted.

"How do you guys know how to do that?"

"Do what?" you and Eren said in unison.

"That hand thingy. Your friends tried to teach me but I still didn't get it" he said as you and Eren both let out a quick laugh. You waved your hands infront of his face as a sorry.

"I'll teach you later" you said walking over to go grab the groceries and taking the stuff out to start.

"Ouu and what are y'all gonna make?" he asked while walking closer to you

"Cupcakes that I hope will turn out good" you said as you were still taking out the stuff and placing it on the counter.

"Oh, well if it turns out good call me" Eren said pointing to himself then to his door. "Aight" you replied back as he walked over to his room.

You and Armin washed your hands together as you started opening stuff. He opened the cupboard and got out bowls and other things you will need. "Okay so now we have flour, butter, sugar, eggs, baking powder, buttermilk, salt and vanilla. Correct?" Armin gave you a quick reply by nodding.

"Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit"

"Y/n are you sure you don't need youtube-"
"I am 100% sure I do not need youtube" he gave you that white guy smile while nodding.

"Okay in that bowl add the dry ingredients. The flour, baking soda and salt" you said as he was measuring all of them and pouring it into the bowl. You moved over to the other side and added sugar and softened butter and started mixing it in the standing mixer. You had to mix it for five minutes.

"Beat in 2 eggs one at a time and add 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract" he did as you told him to.

You turned down the mixing to medium and added the dry ingredients with buttermilk. You started to see that the batter was getting smooth and all the ingredients were mixed together.

"Armin go get the cake pan and put baking cups inside" he nodded going to grab the cake pan as you filled each of them up with the batter not a lot and not too small just even and placing them into the oven.

"Now we wait 20-25minutes so let's start making the frosting" you went to go grab the stuff and placing it on the counter. "Ard so now we got unsalted butter, salt, vanilla extract, powdered sugar and heavy cream"

Armin had already cleaned out the standing mix for your next one so it went smoothly. You added one cup of unsalted butter into it as it was stirring and saw it start to get creamy and then added 1/4 teaspoon salt. You added 3 cups of your powdered sugar into it but little by little.

You turned the mixer down to a medium low speed then added the heavy cream, one tablespoon at a time and turned the mixer back up to high. It kept mixing for about 25-30 seconds and you added vanilla extract to it mixing it for a little bit again.

By the time you took it off the stand the cupcakes were done and you went to go pull it out letting it cool for about 5 minutes and grabbed the piping bag and piping tip ready to put the frosting in when you saw Armin from the corner of your eyes, leaning on the other counter staring up and down at you.

"Armin say something next time uh!" you said in a whine feeling bad for him that you were the only one doing it and he didn't get to do some of it.

"Well I did do some and I didn't want to interrupt you. You seemed really focused and plus I liked watching".

"Yeah yeah stfu and hurry up and take it from me before I change my mind" you said as you rolled your eyes and only got a laugh back from him as a reply. He came over to you and started to put the icing into the piping bag as you sat on the counter kicking your legs. You dipped your finger into the bowl of icing licking it off.

"You're so bossy y/n" Armin said while laughing.

"You like it?" you said as you smirked not giving Armin eye contact.

"What?" he turned over to look at you remove your finger from your mouth.

"You like seeing me in control like that don't you, pretty boy" you said as you licked your lips. Armin was just standing there not being able to say anything. "That's what I thought" you said giggling, little did you know that was Armin's last straw.

He sighed and slapped frosting on your lips with the spatula as you widened your eyes about to yell at him till he came in between your legs and kissed it off of you. You didn't even get a chance to react. Your brain wasn't functioning at that point and to be honest this nigga was a good kisser jesus christ. You finally gave it and moved along with him.

There was tongue and everything in it. Armin then placed his hands in between your thighs giving it a hard squeeze earring a light gasp from you. His hands started moving up till his fingers brushed past your panties and your breath hitched. He smirked into the kiss when he heard that coming from you and removed his hands placing it on your ass giving it a harsh slap while pulling away.

You were in disbelief, shook, everything. This man right here really just did that.

"Can't talk now?" he asked while placing his thumb on the corner of your lip to get the remaining frosting and placing it in his mouth as he looked up at you and winked then proceeded to make his way back to the frosting.

You shook your head trying to hide your blush but Armin done already peeped it and giggled at you.

"Fuck is you laughing at?" you said

"Nothing. You get flustered easily". he said as he started squeezing the icing onto the cupcakes.

"And i know you specifically ain't talking about getting flustered easily" you said as you gave him an annoyed face. "Don't let it fool you" he mumbled under his breath but you heard it. "What?"

"Eren! The cupcakes are ready! and it does taste good!" he said, shouting out for Eren as you both saw his door swing open and him already rushing to grab one. You both didn't even get to taste it but Armin's ass only called out for him so that he wouldn't repeat himself.

Eren took a bite out of it slowly chewing as you saw him eagerly nod his head.

"Sheesh, this shit bussin" he said as he kept pointing at the cupcake he was holding as you were laughing at him. You and Armin both grabbed one up, placing it into your mouth and smirked at each other while nodding.

"This shit is good" you said while using the back of your hand to hit Armins chest as he gave out a hum as a reply.

"So what you wanna do next?" he walked over to the trashcan throwing both of the wrappers away and walked back to you resting his chin in his palms while looking at you up and down.

"Ion know go to your room"

"Wanna finish what we started?" he said while poking his tongue through his cheeks

"First awf, who is we? and second no let's just do something in your room" you said and rolled your eyes at him.

"What's that something then? Wanna do something fun?" he said while licking his lips and looking at you up and down, mimicking the way you said it the first time. You hit his shoulders.

"Boy shut up matter of fact" you got down from the counter walking to Eren's door.

"I'll just hang out with your Eren" you knocked on his door about to yell out for his name till Armin pulled you across the living room to his room. As soon as he closed his door Eren opened his and saw no one there so he just shrugged it off.

"That boy has some issues. You don't wanna go there" he said while shaking his head. "When he was little, he kept biting his hands so we all decided just put some liquid stuff that was bitter on his hand to prevent it again and he did eventually stop" you puckered your lips while nodding.

"Oh damn" you walked over to his bed sitting on it. Armin walked to his dresser and told you to choose a color randomly.

"Blue"

"Nice choice" he turned on his led lights and turned it to blue as he sat on the bed with you handing you his controller.

"Ouu what we finna play?" you grabbed it from him

"Nope it's all you" you tilted your head at his statement and then saw the screen as call of duty showed up

"Armin, sorry to break it to you, but ion know how to play call of duty" you said while handing him his controller back. He shook his head pushing the controller towards you again.

"I'll teach you"

"and who said I needed some teaching?! I just don't wanna play to be honest". he only nodded at what you said grabbing the controller away from you till you pulled it back.

"So you do wanna play?" he raised an eyebrow at you and you shook your head as a no.

"Just hold on" you grabbed your phone and snapped a quick pic and saw that Armin was smiling from the corner of your eyes. You gave him back his controller and he leaned down and pulled out his nintendo switch.

"Yeahhh this what I'm talking about"
"Want the rest to join?" you already knew who the rest were as you eagerly nodded.

Armin facetimed his groupchat asking if they wanted to play which they all said yes to.

"Damn Armin you that lonely and wanna play mario kart with us" Connie said fake pouting till you popped you head in.

"Nawl he with me he good!" you made it loud and clear enough for all of them to hear as Armin rested his head on your shoulder watching Connie and Jean laughing.

"Oh y/n you there?! Heyy" Connie moved his camera so close to his face only his eyes were there.
"Boy back up damn"

"Why I'm too hot for you and you can't take it?" he said while biting his lips and you sucked in your teeth and rolled your eyes at him. Him and Jean kept laughing.
"You know what fuck y'all. Heyy Sasha and Mikasa"

"Heyy y/n" Mikasa replied back in a low tone.

"Hey y/n! How are you!?" Sasha was basically screaming through the phone.
"I'm good how bout you?"
"Oh I'm great"

"Good that's nice to hear and what about you Mikasa?" you waited for her to reply.

"I'm fine" Mikasa responded.
"Good, good" you were about to continue talking when Connie interrupted.

"Damn you not even gon ask how we are?" he then put '💔💔💔' all over his screen and Jean did the same but with this all over his screen '😕😕💔'. You laughed at them then sighed finally asking how they were.

"How are y'all ig?" you asked smiling at them.
"Oh I'm goooddd y/nnnn thankss forrr asskinnngg" Jean said, dragging out all the words he said.
"I'm good now like I'm lowkey good now thanks for asking y/n" he gave you a bright smile as you nodded.

Armin finally lifted his head off of your shoulder getting his screen ready and setting everything up. You just let him do his thing as you were talking to the rest.

"We're good now let's start" Armin gave you the controller while you were propping up his phone in a comfortable position.

"Can't even position his damn phone right"
"and I know damn well Saitama not talking" you sucked in your teeth while Jean and Sasha were laughing in the background as Connie pouted. The phone finally wanted to participate as you moved over to the screen getting ready to play.

"Aight so 4 people going first right?" Armin nodded at Jean's question. "Alright so me, Jean, Connie and Armin?" Sasha nodded and you shrugged your shoulders getting ready to play.

"But hold on, person to be last is out completely" Connie said propping his phone down somewhere.

The timer counted down from 3 to 1 and already saw Armin shoving you and a stop wasn't really gonna make him stop.

"Armin stop uh!" you whined still keeping your eyes on the screen while he kept shoving you. Shoving him back was a mistake because he really wasn't letting it go.

On the screen you saw that you were in 3rd place while Jean was in 4th place as Connie was 2nd place and Armin was in 1st place. "Yeahh" they both said in unison but you were glaring at him.

"Y'all I think somebody's mad" Connie said as he was chuckling. "Armin lemme see" Armin turned his camera facing you as you were glaring at Connie through the screen while he was laughing at you.

"Get. That. Shit. Outta. My. Face." you said in between hits on Armins shoulder as he was rubbing that spot.

"Y'all she big mad!" he said as everyone started laughing.

"Connie shut the fuck up" you said as a smile appeared on your face and rolled your eyes grabbing the controller again.

"It's fine It's fine you know why? Cause I'm getting the next one. Sasha get yo ass in here"
"Yes ma'am"

"Okayy y/n!" you heard Jean say through the screen as you were giggling. The timer started again signaling for you guys to go and you harshly shoved Armin making him fall off the bed and dropping his controller while you and everyone else were laughing.

"Y/n" Armin said your name in a whine as he shoved you off the bed almost making you drop your controller but you quickly got back up and payed your close attention to the screen. It took a while for him to find it but when he did he still kept on shoving you.

"I'm still gonna win Arlert" you said shoving him back "Well let's see, l/n" Armin said while giggling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.3K 28
"-@๐™€๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" โ™ฅ๏ธŽยฐใƒป ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™€๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ...
4.2K 194 10
โ–Ž๐—•๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—˜. ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—/๐—Œ๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡fi๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡. ้€ฒๆ’ƒใฎๅทจไบบ โ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๏ฟฝ...
1.7K 89 8
๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ก๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐—™๐—˜๐—  ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ โ†ฃ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ/๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
119K 2.2K 24
"๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’”" ๐‚๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐’๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘