Desire โœ…

By _yoonmiau_

YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad f... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
introduction
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 50
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76 (M)
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
96 [bonus]
97 [bonus]
๐Ÿ’œNEW STORY ๐Ÿ’œ
98 [bonus]

part 64

1.4K 69 2
By _yoonmiau_

Jay was happy that he was finally accepted by someone the way he is. He was surprised that she was not afraid of him, instead she supported him.

He was waiting for Bora to come out of her Uni so he could take her home. It was his daily routine since the last few weeks or maybe a month. He drops her home everyday after her classes get over.

But today was a little different he decided to take her to his parents home.

He didn't wanted his parents to meet her yet but it was Jimin who was so excited to meet his brother's girlfriend. Jay asked if Jimin wanted to come to her Uni to meet her but he refused.

Jimin didn't wanted to go out of the house as he didn't want Yoongi to find about him. And Jay respected him. 

He was not comfortable to take her to his parents' house but he couldn't refuse to Jimin. He had hurt Jimin enough and he didn't want to hurt him ever again. 

"Jay!!! I'm so excited to meet Jimin." Bora said as she took the front seat. Jay hummed. "You really don't want me to meet him?" Bora said sadly.

"No baby its not like that. I'm just not ready to face my parents yet." Jay said.

"Hey Jay Park!" Hyunjin said as he got into the backseat.

"Hey.." Jay said. "Why are you here Hyunjin?" Bora asked. 

"Sorry to disturb guys. But can you please drop me home?" Hyunjin said.

'Hey its okay no problem. I can drop you!" Jay said as he started the car. "Where do you live?"

"Just the opposite road that leads to Bora's." Hyunjin said. Jay nodded and started to drive.

"Hyunjin....Isn't Felix here?" Bora asked.

"No. He is not here. He said he is having some important work in Seoul." Hyunjin said.

"Oh i see.' Bora said as she took her phone out and started to type something. "bora what are you doing?" Jay asked. 

"just texting Wendy..." Bora said without looking away from her phone.

Hey Wen! How are you? 

I'm good Bora. How are you?

I'm fine too. Did you get a job yet? 

Yes I got hired yesterday! And I'll start working from tomorrow. 

Wow that's so nice Wen...

Thanks!
okay bye. I need to buy some stuff.

okay bye!

Wendy didn't really went back home when her mother came to take her home. She fought her and ran away. She waited for Bora and Hyunjin to say goodbye to them at the metro station but they were late so she had to leave without saying their goodbyes.

"Is she okay?" Hyunjin asked. "mhm she is alright. And she got a job too." Bora said with a big smile and Hyunjin smiled back. "I hope she be happy forever." Jay added.

"Stop Stop!!" Hyunjin said. Jay hit the brakes and the three of them laughed at the sudden shock. Hyunjin jumped out of the car and waved at them. And the other two waved back.

At Jimin's House.

Jay and Bora waited for the door to open after they pressed the door bell. The door opened quickly revealing a smiling Jimin.

"Hey..." Bora said softly. "Wo...ah!"
Jimin pulled her into a tight hug and did a twirl. He then parted away and smiled at her. "Hi I'm Jimin Park.... welcome to our home."

At first Bora was shocked at how he hugged her but she smiled back as Jimin showed his eye smile.

"Thanks.... I'm Bora nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Now come inside....." Jimin said as he made space for them to get in.

Jay and Bora got in the house and Jimin closed the door. They sat on the couch and started to talk about their favourite colour, place, clothes, brands etc.

"I'm so done with your talks. I'm going to cook something. Do you guys want anything to eat?" Jay asked as he got up of his seat.

"No hyung I'm good." Jimin said.

"Bora?" Jay looked at Bora.

"I'm good too. I ate at the cantin." Bora replied with a smile.

"Okay..." Jay said and went into the kitchen.

"Jimin...?" Bora called.

"Yes Noona."

"Are you on instagram?" Bora asked.

"Y...yes why?"

"Oh I just wanted to follow you."

"Sure!" Jimin smiled. They both shared their numbers and social media accounts.

Bora looked through some posts from Jimin's account.

_park_jimin_ congrats to my soulmate and my new best friend on getting engaged.😘

_mrjeonkook_ thanks Jimin-shi❣️

_kim_Taehyung_ thanks chim
baby😘

"Wait! What!!?? You're friends with them?" Bora squealed making Jimin flinch.

"Whom?" Jimin asked.

"With them...!" Bora showed the picture of taekook. And Jimin nodded.

"They are my best friends....." Jimin said softly. His smile disappeared.

"Uh! Are you talking about that Kim brat, Jimin." Jay said coming out of the kitchen. He sat near Jimin.

"Are they very rich? Are they celebs? Can I meet them someday?" Bora asked excitedly. But this things made Jimin more sad. The thought that maybe he'll never meet his best friend again hit him and his eyes became glossy.

But he shook them off and started to speak. "No they are not celebs." Jimin said in a low voice but was successful in letting out a fake smile. "But yes they are kinda rich."

"And yeah you can't meet them baby...." Jay added. And Bora nodded with a pout.

Don't say it Jimin. Don't-
"Noona, can i please check their account through your account?" Jimin asked.

Bora gave him a confused look.
Shit I should have never said that. Jimin thought.

"Yeah sure!..." Bora handed him her phone with a smile. He took it,
"th.. thanks" he mumbled.

Jimin scrolled through the recent posts and his eyes started to fill with tears. All the people he met and befriended with at Daegu were really sad to not find Jimin.

Jungkook, Tae, Woozi, Namjoon, Jin all have posted their pictures with Jimin saying that they are missing him and asking him to go back to them. He was hardly holding his tears in his eyes when he decided to lastly check Yoongi's account. This made the situation worse.

"Jimin.... They're your best friends right? Then why are you stalking them through my account?" Bora asked.

Jimin looked up at her with teary eyes. He handed her the phone and ran upstairs and slammed his room door.

"Jimin!!" Jay shouted and ran upstairs but he was too late. Jimin locked the door from inside. "Jimin open the door please...." Jay banged the door.

"Go....a..away....hyung....i..i...want to be alone!" Jimin said in between his sobs. Jay looked down at the ground. He wanted to tell Jimin that he was always with him but how could he. If it wasn't him trying to kill Jimin then all of this would have never happened.

Jimin would have never met yoongi if he didn't decide to beat him at the train station. Yoongi would have never taken him home. Jimin would have never fallen in love with Yoongi and he wouldn't be this hurt now.

Jay looked at the door and went downstairs where Bora was standing with the most confused face ever. Her face really said that she needed the explanation about what just happened.
___________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 318 54
Park Jimin was a cold blood mafia king. Who is CEO of Park Enterprises. He is the richest mafia boss in Seoul Korea. Everyone was scared of the Park...
142K 5.8K 32
Yoongi x Bangtan Yoongi, He is the stereotypical lonely guy that you see in every school. Hoodie up, and sweatpants or something nerdy. You know tha...
264K 9.7K 40
"I think that Taehyung guy left Jimin because of his cold and arrogant attitude." Yoongi huffed in annoyance "Ohh Yoongi. You taught wrong. In fact...
13.1K 796 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...