๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€ ~ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข...

By spyralzone_

๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ When y/n accidentally bumps into the new kid let's see how... More

โ‹†INTROโ‹†
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐.๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
๐.๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“

๐.๐Ÿ“

9.6K 329 1.1K
By spyralzone_

𝟕:𝟎𝟐 𝐩𝐦

           ❥ Armin was slowly batting his eyes, waking up and starting to see his surroundings more clearly. He rolled around in his bed to grab his phone on the nightstand and looked at the time while sighing.

Everytime he slept in the afternoon and woke up at seven or eight pm, he knew he wouldn't be going to sleep till it was in like the middle of the night which he hated. He was about to close his eyes again to just fall asleep at this point but then heard his stomach growling.

Armin decided to get out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face off with cold water trying his best not to remind himself about what he did hours ago. He grabbed a towel on his left and patted his face dry and left the bathroom.

He texted Eren on his phone asking him if he's awake rather than walking all the way there just to find him sleeping.

MESSAGES
                                      eren.
eren.
Yea why?

armin
do we have food?

eren.
could've just stood your lazy ass up
and ask me that but no

armin
                                                             ↳ yea see no.
                                        can we go eat something
                                                                              idk
                                            fast food or whatever?

eren.
i dont feel like standing up

armin
          ahhh and you have some
nerves to call me lazy
                                                                       but fine
                                when i come back with food,,,

eren.
okay fine
hold on lemme get changed
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟕:𝟏𝟕 𝐩𝐦

Armin started to get dressed. He just put on some black jeans and still wore the black hoodie he had on with some all white forces then grabbed his keys from the nightstand and opened the his door to see Eren closing his.

"Eager aren't we?" Armin said while laughing. "Let's just hurry up" Eren said while locking his phone and putting it back in his pocket.

Both of them left their shared apartment they were in and walked to where Armin parked his car.

"Lemme drive" Eren said while doing the 'gimme' hand gesture. "What? No." Armin replied back.

"Armin you act like I'm gonna crash it" he said while stopping in his tracks.

"Because you are" Armin said while still walking towards his car. He looked back to find Eren standing there with his arms in his pockets while sighing loudly so that Armin could hear it.

"Eren let's go I'm really hungry" Armin just received another loud sigh coming from him,

"Yea, I'm not dealing with this shit right now" Armin said as he unlocked his car doors and got in ready to start driving off.

He adjusted his mirror to still see Eren standing there with his arms in his pockets sighing.

"Lord." was all Armin said as his head was resting against the steering wheel then later on kissed it.

He got out the car and finally walked back to where Eren was and handed him the keys.

"I knew you just couldn't leave me behind like that" Eren said with a childish smile on his face.

"Eren, please drive slow this time." Armin said as he was grabbing his shoulders not letting him move from his spot, "Sure sure" Eren replied back but Armin knew...

(Please let this be a normal field trip.
With Eren no way!!!😛)

"Eren didn't I tell you to not drive so fast!!" Armin said while putting his hands on the dashboard looking over to Eren with a worried face.

"Armin stop whining and live a little" Eren said while rolling his eyes and side eyeing him.

"Yeah but this is literally living like Larry! Slow the fuck down! I didn't know you was this hungry damn!" Armin told Eren but he just got a laugh back as a reply.

"Okay okay" Eren started to slow down a bit and saw Armin remove his hands from the dashboard sighing.

Eren smirked to himself and stepped on the accelerator catching Armin off guard, "We're almost there Armin"

"Of course we are! We left the house three minutes ago and we're already here!"

"Ohhh so when we drive fast it takes us three minutes to get here so driving normally would take us six minutes. So then I'm guessing driving really slow would take us nine minutes right Armi—" he stopped talking when he saw Armin glaring at him.

"Okay okay I'll shut up now" Eren said as he let out a chuckle.

They waited in line with their car for their order, quietness filling the atmosphere.

"Sooo..." Eren said while tapping his fingers on the steering wheel,

"So nothing." Armin replied back quickly while leaning his head against the window.

"Armin we didn't even crash the car if you're mad about that" Eren said while putting a hand on his forehead

"I wasn't ever mad about the car Eren so chill out. And plus, I knew you weren't going to scratch it..somehow" he said while looking at him

"Ayee, I knew my boy trusted me" Eren said as he was hitting the steering wheel excitedly. "As I was saying soo—"

"And I said so nothing"

"Armin if you're mad about the car just say that damn!" Eren lied.

"I'm not. I just know what you're about to say" Armin said while looking away from him. "Oh?" Eren said while quirking his eyebrows.

Armin shook his head, "C'mon Armin just lemme know something about them!" Eren whined

With Armin continuously shaking his head, Eren was pleading.

"Okay fine" Armin said with a slight smile, "Really?" Eren surprisingly asked.

"It's your turn"

"My turn for what?" Eren asked before he head the someone speaking from the speaker.
From speaker: Hi Welcome to Mcdonald's what would you like!?

"Oh shit" Eren said while Armin was laughing. Eren told them what the both of you had wanted.
"Your order will be $25.55!"

"Alright" he said while driving off to the next window to pay and going to the other getting his food.

Him and Armin always parked somewhere to finish their food since one, they couldn't wait and two, by the time they got back home, the fries wouldn't hit the same no more.

They started to get their food out of their bag while Armin was smiling to himself thinking that Eren forgot whatever he was going to ask.

"Soo.." he said in between shoving fries in his mouth and Armin sighing, "Who's this, y/n?"

"Eren ever say it in that tone again I'm dropping you and your food off right here then driving off without you" Armin said as he grabbed his food out of the bag. "At least you thought about my food too" he said while taking a bite out of his burger.

"No but seriously Armin, I wanna know who this y/n is?" Eren said while staring at him. Armin sighed and was about to tell him.

Eren was a person who never really asked about Armin's life/personal life and him wanting to know now was surprising to him. They talked everyday thought of course, but Armin never said anything that was going on his life and Eren never really asked.

"She's a girl I met at school"

"Damn you already met someone at your new school Armin!?? Okayy" Eren said while taking a sip of his sprite and giving Armin a sly side eye. Armin just rolled his eyes and went back to his food.

"Who said we were done?" Eren said while putting his sprite back in the cup holder.

"What else do you want to know?" Armin asked shoving his fries in his mouth.

"Like how she's like, how she looks like, her personality shit like that" Eren said nodding before Armin did the same.

"I'm still getting to know her but already she already has a great personality. She's funny, nice, thoughtful, creative, sincere, she's pretty too and overall, I just love enjoy being near her, I really like her presence" He said while smiling and his cheeks turning pink.

He didn't realize it himself till Eren pointed that out and he just kept shaking his head.

"Armin damn, she has you smiling and shit!" he said while laughing, "Shut up Eren, and we're just friends." he said while he was also laughing.

"Friends? I don't think you should be beating—"
Eren then felt a slap to his head,

"My bad my bad, but let me get a good look at her. You have any pictures of her?" he asked while seeing Armin stop his chewing remembering the last picture he has on his phone was you in the look back at it pose.

He he decided to pull out your instagram to show him.

"This her?" Eren said while grabbing a tissue to wipe off his fingers so he can hold Armin's phone.

"Mmhm" he said while letting go of his phone but accidentally dropping it.

"I got it, i got it." Eren said while picking up his phone and giving him an okay sign signaling him that there were no scratches but Eren saw a different picture making a flirty whistle sound.

"Damn" he mumbled to himself.

"Didn't I tell you she's pretty" Armin said while having a smile plastered on his face.

"Very and she got a fatty too.." Eren said zooming into the picture, "Yeahh.." Armin dragged out silently before it hit him that none of your Instagram post showed your full body.

He stopped chewing on his fries and started hitting Eren to give him his phone back.

"Give me my fucking phone Eren!" he said as he was hitting his head for him to give it back.

He then saw his phone in Eren's hand about to slip and took that opportunity to snatch it away from him.

"Armin I didn't even open it! It was just there when I picked up your phone Jesus Christ!" he said while rubbing his head.

"I don't care! Now shut up!" Armin said while putting his phone away.

The car was quiet until all of them finished their food. They both drank all their sprite and burped in sync and both started laughing.

"Nasty ass" Armin said to Eren while laughing and looking out the window, "Could say the same back" Eren said back to him while packing all the food they ate back in the bag to throw it out in the trash can outside near them.

After he was done with that, he opened the windows to the car so they can get some fresh air. They then started to drive off while the wind was blowing through their hair.

"You know Armin, I haven't seen you like this in forever to be honest, blushing mad hard for her" Eren said while driving and keeping his eyes on the road.

All Armin did was nod while looking out the window.

"You like her don't you?" Eren asked again while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Well..I think I kinda do? But I just want to take things slow and not rush for anything" he replied back to him while playing with the strings to his hoodie. Eren gave him a hum as a reply.

"Eren I have to tell you something and don't even laugh okay?" Armin asked as he was side eyeing him.

Eren nodded and Armin decided to tell him everything that happened today from the morning till he got back in his car.

Eren was really trying to hold his laugh in which Armin saw because Eren didn't expect Armin to pull something like that.

"And now I don't think I can look at her for tomorrow's class because we're even partners for that class" he said while looking down.

Eren didn't say anything the whole time. Armin then looked up to be found by Eren's face red and a vein forming on his forehead while driving.

Armin then sighed to himself allowing him to laugh. It took a while for Eren to calm down from his laughing.

"See I hate you. I'm never telling you shit again." Armin said as he went back to looking outside the window.

"No no Armin I'm sorry I just..just can't believe you did that today? Who knew you had it in you, went from very shy to that type of bold" Eren stated.

"That's the same thing i said to myself after today and plus, I forgot to ask her about what Connie and Jean said last night" he said while pouting then heard laughter stop and turned back to face Eren who has completely stopped laughing now having a little smile on his face.

"What?" Armin asked while having confused written on his forehead.

"So im guessing if she met those two she also met Sasha?"

"Yeah I mean obviously" Armin said not seeing a big deal in it,

"She knows you guys are friends right??" Armin nodded, "Yea, I mean I even asked her to say hi to them cause I said some of my friends work at the pizza shop she was at" Armin said while turning his head back to him.

"You asked her to say hi to them??" Eren asked
"Yea why? What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. Nothing." Eren repeated as he smiled to himself at how Armin already fell for you.

The friends he had were more like his family so showing you to his friends was basically like showing you to his family. Yes he might make fun of him sometimes but right now he was just happy for him.

"But at the same time, I think she doesn't feel the same way so I'm just not going to let myself fall too hard or else that will hurt, very badly and pl—"

"No Armin no, let yourself fall. I have a feeling this one will work and I'm glad you're moving on from her and finding a new one" Eren said while smiling.

"Yeah..me too" Armin said while closing his eyes and letting the cool air flow through the car.

"But I'm gonna have to meet her up close okay?" Eren said with a smile making Armin turn to look at him, "Yeah yeah,sure"

And with that, they finally got back home. Eren then parked the car somewhere close so that it wouldn't take a long time for Armin to get to his car the next morning.

They both got out with Eren throwing the key up to Armin saying think fast and Armin proudly catching it. They went up to their shared apartment with Eren opening the door while Armin locked it and Eren throwing his keys on the kitchen counter.

"Well goodnight Eren" Armin said as he was walking to his side of the room.

"Yeah goodnight Armin" Armin just went to his room to watch some movies because he wasn't sleepy at the moment.

𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟔 𝐩𝐦

(an: eren and armin in this fic gives me gumball and darwin vibes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 333 8
๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐— ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
60.3K 1.7K 42
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒปโ˜พใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. " ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ก ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ก ๐•ฃ๐•š๐••๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•š ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•Š๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•—๐•’๐•”๐•–... ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•“๐•š๏ฟฝ...
246K 8.3K 28
"-@๐™€๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" โ™ฅ๏ธŽยฐใƒป ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™€๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ...