School for Heroes (Year Two)

By khadijiah1

Ah....another year at Hero High. The birds are chirping, everyone is happy to be here..... Pft. Please. Not... More

Prologue
Chapter one: Welcome Back Heroes!!
Chapter two: New friends, classes and rivals
Chapter three: First time for everything
A/N (sorry)
Chapter four: The Assembly
Chapter five: A new friend
SHS~ Menace
SHS~ Colossus
SHS~ Frozen
Chapter six: Bad Day
Chapter eight: Agni Kai
SHS~ Forgiveness
Chapter Nine: Rules, Choosing and other things
SHS~ Extra Activties
SHS~ April Fools
Chapter ten: Teams
SHS~ Glasses
Chapter eleven: This is what happens..
SHS~ Written by Deadpool
Chapter twelve: Will you.......? (Part one)
Chapter thirteen: Will you.....? (Part Two)
SHS- The Stuff of Villains
Chapter fourteen: Definition of Evil
SHS~Mutation mixup
Chapter fifteen: The Dance (part one)
Chapter sixteen: The Dance (part two)
SHS- Parseltongue
Chapter seventeen: A Teacher's point of view
SHS....Kinda: A little insight from Deadpool
Chapter eighteen: [Enter chapter name here]
Chapter nineteen: New Girl
SHS: Blind
Chapter Twenty: Pain
Chapter twenty-one: Regret
Chapter twenty-two: The Most Dangerous Game
Chapter Twenty-three: Then came a day...
Chapter twenty-four:...When Hero High fell to the ground
Chapter twenty-five: Aftermath
Chapter twenty-six: What Now?
Chapter twenty-seven: The walls between us...
Chapter twenty-eight: Change of Heart
SHS- Inner strength
Chapter twenty-nine: The plan
Chapter thirty: The Cave (now with Percy Jackson)
Chapter Thirty-One: Plan A
Chapter thirty-two: The Battle of Our Lives (Part One)
Chapter thirty-three: Battle of Our Lives (part two)
SHS~ Reunions
Chapter thirty-four: The Headmasters
Chapter thirty-five: The Death of a Hero
Chapter thirty-six: For the ones you love
SHS~ The Memorial
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pre-Graduation
Thirty-Eight: Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Last day of school
Epilogue/Authors Note

Chapter seven: The series of events that brought me here.

1.7K 72 112
By khadijiah1

Chapter seven:
Mystique
Class: Mutant
Powers: Shapeshifting
Dimension: Earth 6

Good vs Evil.

Hero High vs Villain High.

That is literally the dumbest idea in the world.

"You can say that again." Nico muttered, loading his things on to the train. We were taking a train to Hero High because...of some unknown weird reason. A jet would be faster, or one of Raven's portals.

"It could be worse." Raven said, levitating her things after Nico. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? How?"

"We could be thrown in prison for treason we didn't commit." Zuko said simply. We all blinked.

"Not what I was aiming at, but that works too." Raven said, pulling her hood up over her hair. Sometimes she wore the hood and sometimes she didn't. Depended on the day, sun, who was around.

"Come on. We should find a compartment before everyone gets taken by stuck up wizards and crazy mutants." Zuko said.

"Hey!!" I protested. He chuckled nervously.

"Not you, obviously." I rolled my eyes and walked onto the train, carrying my things. We had only gotten them ON the train. Not found a place to store them and a place to sit.

"Oh!! Over here..." I glanced at the girl. Karai—some ninja girl who carried a lot of knives on her. I didn't hate her, but I didn't trust her either.

"Uh...no thanks Karai." I said quickly. She smirked.

"Oh come on. I insist." I looked back at my friends. They shrugged (although Zuko didn't look too thrilled) and I sighed.

"Come on then. Let's go." We piled into the compartment and took our seats.

And then sat in silence.

"So....Karai. How you fitting in?" Raven asked, to break the silence. Karai smirked once again (I don't think she can smile).

"Wonderfully, thank you for asking." And that was an understatement.

Azula, Zuko's younger sister, quickly tried to establish herself as the "Queen Bee" of the school, and didn't bet on having competition. And for awhile, she didn't. People either didn't care or didn't want to get on her bad side—she did have blue fire after all. Karai however, didn't care much for hierarchies. She challenged Azula publicly in several classes and taunted her in the halls. While it should've ended badly, for various reasons, I think it ended with a mutual understanding between them—neither was above or below the other. They were equals...at least, for now.

It didn't help that Firelord Ozi, Azula's father and Shredder, Karai's father, worked together within the school. They basically had to get along. High School royalty and all.

"That's...good." Zuko shifted uncomfortably next to Nico.

Karai looked us over slightly, then looked at Nico smirking.

"Nico...D'Angelo is it?" He nodded.

"Yeah."

"I heard from a friend of mine that you have a cousin attending Hero High. Along with a half sister...?" We all looked Nico. Nico growled slightly. We knew of the oh-so-famous Percy Jackson, but we didn't know about the half sister.

"Her name is Hazel. And she's Roman, not Greek, which is why she's here and I'm here."

"Yes, I was wondering about that. See, if your both the child of Hades, why is one here and the other not?" Karai asked. "Doesn't make sense to me. Unless you did something really bad..."

"Because. Director Fury went by myth and beliefs. In the Roman camp, Neptune is more of a bad sign then Pluto is. So Hazel got to stay. In greek myths, Hades is the bad guy. That, and I had a habit of shoving people anyway, so when the Professor tried to help me with my powers a bit......I wouldn't let him." The first part I knew. For some weird reason, Neptune was a bad guy. Then again, I think all of the gods are bad people so...

"Very interesting....so you must be frightened to see your cousin again. I mean, with as big as a deal as he is, with those beautiful sea-green eyes of his-." Nico growled, stood up, and stormed out.

Zuko glared at Karai.

"What was that for?!" She shrugged.

"I was just asking him a simple question."

"No, you weren't. You were deliberately trying to get under his skin!!" She shrugged again.

"Maybe I was, and maybe I wasn't. You have no proof young Prince Zuko." Zuko growled. No one called him that. With his sister, it was ZuZu (no one called him that either). With his father, Prince Zuko. Everyone else, Zuko, or that kid over there with the burned eye.

"How did you even know he had a cousin?!" I asked.

"I have a habit of knowing things about people that they don't want other people to know." Karai said nonchalantly. I frowned.

"Oh really?" She nodded, her stupid smug smirk returning.

"Yes. Like I know that you real name is Raven, and you used to be part of the X-men until you joined Magneto instead. Your half related to some kids at the Hero school and you secretly have a crush on two guys." I growled, hiding my blush.

First of all, I so did not, and secondly, how did she know this stuff?!

"Well what about me?" Raven asked.

"Your name is Raven, and you're not from Earth. Your mother was a mortal and your father was an all powerful demon, named Trigon. You're part of the Teen Titans and the reason why your here is because the Headmasters were afraid of your demon side coming out and destroying some poor pathetic life. So you were sent here." Raven's eyes widened.

"So you know everything about us." Zuko asked.

"Not everything, but enough to make you nervous." I thought for a moment. What would make Karai nervous....hmm.

Got it!!

"Well what about you?" Karai frowned.

"What about me?" I smirked.

"My sources tell me that you know some people over at hero high too. Haven't you worked with them before...?" Karai glared at me.

"The turtles are no friends of mine!! They betrayed me, and their master is the reason my mother is dead!!" Of course she had a dead mother story. Don't we all have a dead mother story?

"Oh really? That's not what I heard. I heard that their master is really your father, and that Shredder has been lying to you all along." Karai snarled, standing up to glare at me. Intimidation tactic. Not that it worked on me, but it was admirable.

"That rat is not my father!! It's all lies!" She snapped. I bit back my laughter.

"How do you know what Shredder is telling you isn't lies?" Raven asked calmly. Karai growled before storming out of the compartment.

"I'll go find Nico and bring him back." Zuko said, walking out of the compartment behind her.

Raven and I sat in silence for a couple of seconds before I looked at her.

"Were you really part of the Teen Titans?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hero High looked like Xavier's mansion only bigger. A lot bigger. Not to mention there were two buildings, not one.

Also, everything looked a lot cleaner and happier here. It was weird.

"Ugh.....this place makes my head hurt." Nico said. I smirked.

"What's wrong. Too much sun, Vampire boy?" Zuko, Raven and I laughed while Nico rolled his eyes.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny." He said sarcastically.

"Excuse me." Out of nowhere, Ty-Lee (one of Azula's puppets) flipped over us and landed on her hands. I rolled my eyes.

"Show off." I muttered.

"Says the girl who likes to transform into people just to confuse them." Raven countered. I gave her an annoyed look.

"I do not...always do that." Mai, Zuko's girlfriend walked through us.

"Come on Zuko. Let's look at this mess of a place together." Yeah...I'm not sure why they're dating either. I mean, I guess they want to be gloomy weirdos together? Maybe? I dunno.

"Students!! Head inside!!" Before we could walk inside, the Professor walked out (well, not really walked out, but you get my point) of the school.

"Eric!"

"Charles!!"

"You're early. We weren't expecting you till tonight." Professor said.

"We decided to come early." Magneto said, a little too quickly. I frowned. Where they not expecting us today?

"Hey Raven." I jumped.

"Pietro!!" If anyone is a player in Villain High, Pietro Maximoff would be him. I think he's had four "girlfriends" and the school year had like, barley started.

"Hey!! Excited to see your old teammates?" I growled slightly.

"First off. Don't call me by my slave name." Zuko, Raven and Nico all rolled their eyes behind me. They weren't personally a fan or having an alias, but that didn't mean I needed to reject mine too.

"Second. No. Not really." I muttered.

"Oh come on, why not?!" He exclaimed. Raven frowned.

"Are you excited to see anyone here?" She asked. Pietro nodded.

"Of course I'm excited to see Wanda! She's my twin, big on magic, and the whole X-Man thing. Not really my taste but who cares? Still excited to see her."

"I'm not excited to see my sister." Zuko spoke up. Nico shrugged.

"I guess I'm excited." Lord Voldemort (or You-Know-Who) got our attention.

Some people considered him insane. I considered him insane. Some saw he was a genius. Some met Bellatrix Lestrange and saw he wasn't even close to insane. The opinions on the pale wizard were mixed to say the least.

"It seems our presence is unwelcome." Death Eaters, who follow us—well, him—everywhere, laughed.

"Why are they laughing?" Nico whispered. I shrugged.

"No idea." Pietro leaned over.

"Hey Raven. Teen Raven. Non-blue Raven." Raven looked at him.

"What?" Pietro sped over to her side. Even through we were right next to each other.

"Open a portal so I can get in the school and see my sis." That was...a brilliant idea...for someone as dim as Pietro.

"I'm not using my magic-." I glanced at the Professor. He was still chatting with Magneto and Lord Voldemort. No way he would hear us.

"Raven, do it." Zuko, Nico and Raven all looked at me in shock.

"What?!"

"Come on. This way, you can see your team, Zuko can see his uncle, and Nico can see his half sister." Zuko looked away when I mentioned his uncle.

"My uncle wants nothing to do with me. I betrayed him, when all he did was help me." Awkward silence...was there any family member that Zuko had a good relationship with?

"My sister probably has better things to do then fuss over whether or not I've eaten enough or whatever." Nico said.

"I think I'll enjoy a coupes more minutes of peace and quiet before I see my team again." Raven said. I facepalmed. UGGH.

"Good news, children!! It seems we are not unwelcome after all." Magneto exclaimed, loud enough for all to hear. The doors to the school opened and we started filling in.

"Try not to break anything." Lord Voldemort said. Some people snickered.

"Why do they laugh at everything he says?!" I exclaimed. Zuko shrugged.

"I try not to think about it." He said dully.

"Please place your stuff down in the hallway and sit in the cafeteria. We had some extra tables added so no one should be left out." You wish it was like that Charles.

"You're right, Raven. I do." I growled slightly, setting my stuff down.

"Stay out of my head, Charles." I mumbled, before heading to the lunch room.

"Where do we sit?" Nico said. I shrugged.

"Somewhere." Zuko said. He grabbed my arm, and Nico's and lead us over to a table.

"You know, you didn't have to grab my arm." I said, rubbing my arm gently. He had a tight grip.

"Sorry. Just wanted to-." Before Zuko could finish, the bell rang and a bunch of voices filled the hallway.

"How do think the Heroes are going to react?" I asked.

"Not very well." Nico said.

And he was right.

The doors flew open and a curly haired boy with elfish ears, wearing a cargo jacket and a tool belt around his waist, with a girl with long brown hair next to him paused when they saw us.

"Um....you think we're in the right room?" The boy asked. The girl smacked him.

"Of course we are!! They're obviously from....you-know-where."

This was going to be a terrible experience.

_______________________________________________________
There is your reasoning on why Nico went to Villain High and Hazel didn't.

I hope half of these comments won't be about how evil I was for doing that or whatever.

Anyway, I need  challenges for the Battle Nexus. I already have one in mind, but that won't really be about the Battle Nexus, as it will be, Leo Valdez did something stupid.

But, anyway, the next chapter will be how the Heroes are adjusting. And remember one thing. The Villains get rewarded if they do something bad. The Heroes don't.

Vote, comment and tell me if you have any challenge ideas!!

Peace!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 25.4K 67
Alexa Stark, daughter of Tony Stark. She's an official wizard, in more ways than one after a year at Hogwarts and some teaching from Strange. She sur...
36 1 7
Harry potter x Marvel Witch!OC Ongoing
777 28 8
I am a sleep-deprived high school student. Do not perceive me. (Requests are open, refer to first chapter for rules and extras.)
186K 5.8K 31
After Peter had been bitten by a spider and the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter became Spider-man. Living with his Aunt May, going to high school as a...