๐Ÿ”…Thomas brodie-sangster one...

By Batty_grandma_jane

-A collection of Smutty and Fluffy one-shots staring the one and only TBS. -Request are always open! -Please... More

A/N - Introduction
๐Ÿ–ค Best Friend's Brother ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คBest Friends Brother (part 2)๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸคSo That's What That Feels Like๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ’šcant sleep๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ–คAt The Airport๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คCoffee Shop Troupe ๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸคTall๐Ÿค
๐ŸคTall (part two)๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คImpression๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸคPhoto Shoot๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คCafรฉ ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คNot Worth It๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คDate Night๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คStop Snapping Me๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’šRats๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ–คHome For The Holidays๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸคThe Pictures๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คThe Ex๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’šShotgun๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’™ Old Friends ๐Ÿ’™
๐ŸคTHE Benny Watts๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–ค All Beat-Up ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คPhone-phobia๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค Terrified ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ’™ Arranged Love ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿค Terrified - Part 2๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–ค The Chronicles of Royalty ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค Terrified Part 3 ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คHome for the Holidays- Part Two๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿงก Keep it in Your Pants ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ–ค Mornings ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค Stranger ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ’™ Arranged Love - Part 2 ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค The Chronicles of Royalty ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค stick and poke ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค kiss me ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–ค The Poet ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Boxing ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’™ Red ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค Baby ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿงก Pervert ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ–ค interview ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค The Poet - Part Two๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Comfort Letter ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’™ Arranged Love - Part Three ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค Interview- Part Two ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค On Set ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’™ I Know ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค The Poet- Part 3 ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คSpa Day๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with benefits ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Bad Influence ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends With Benefits- part two ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿงก What Year Is This? ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ–ค The Chronicles of Royalty ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with Benefits - Part Three ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’œ Pettiecoat ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค Friends With Benefits - part 4๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with Benefits- Part 5๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คDominant๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with Benefits- 6๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’™ whore ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ–ค Friends with Benefits - part 7๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค At The Drive-In ๐Ÿค

๐Ÿ–คTension๐Ÿ–ค

5.6K 90 65
By Batty_grandma_jane

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Your best friend kaya was dragging you to this cast party thing, and you really didn't want to go. On any other day it would have been fine, but you just ended things with your longterm boyfriend a few days ago, and you weren't in the mood to be in a room filled with men for six hours.

"You ready to go?" Kaya said to you. You looked at yourself in the mirror. Your silk slip dress fell perfectly on your curves. You reached over to the side table and grabbed your leather jacket. you threw it on your shoulders and grabbed your clutch and phone.

"Yeah I guess." You groaned.

"Hey, try and have fun." She smiled at you. "And thomas will be there." She winked at you.

"That has absolutely no significance to me." You attempted to sound dignified.

"Sure it doesnt," she smiled. "Let's go. Hot stuff." She chuckled before she pushed me into the car.

Once you arrived at the party you made your way to the drinks. You poured yourself some of the "punch". And leaned against the wall. This was going to be a long night.

About an hour into the party kaya disappeared, and you had a feeling you knew who she was with- Dylan.

Another hour went by and you were on your first beer. Well you were until kaya ran down the stairs, grabbed yoh and brought you to the living room.

"Be social." She said. "Your acting like an angsty teen." You chuckled at this. Sadly where she brought you, was filled with people she knew, and you guessed it. Thomas.

Conversations came and went, but you could only stare at him. You memorized his facial features and how he cared around his friends. You watched his his fingers would mess with the chain around his neck. Fumbling with it slightly in-between conversations. In your studies you hadn't noticed his eyes had fallen on you. Once you made eye contact his eyes traced along you. You watched as his eyes slowly fell on every part of you before making their way back up to your eyes. He bit his lip before going back to his conversation, everyone and a while he would glance at you. And all the sudden you found yourself in a position of need. You needed him, and from the looks of his trousers he needed you too. You always liked thomas but he always seemed to be in a relationship, and so did you.

All lf the sudden your hand was being pulled by your friend over to the man you wanted.

"Y/n is being a downer, help me cheer her up!" Kaya said to her friends. Thomas smirked at you giving you a look of, try me.

"Aww what's wrong y/n?" Ki Hong said. You broke your gaze from thomas and opened your mouth to answer but kaya beat you to it.

"She broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago and now she swears off sex." Kaya said bluntly, you gave her a look that clearly said shut up.

He looked at you with a look you couldn't quite describe. He smirked at you and raised his eyebrows in a challenging manor. "Is that so?" The accent and the lust in his voice made you turn into a puddle. God you wanted him.

"I never said that" you started.

"No, but she won't take a rebound." Kaya argued.

"Thats because I'm not upset about it." You argued back.

"Oh? Not all sunshine and roses in the y/l/n household?" Thomas said. His accent sobering you up.

"No- its not th-" you started. But you were interrupted by a very drunk kaya. At this point it was just kaya, you, and thomas.

"Oh, don't lie to him. She broke up with him because be was a bad lay." She said, thomas let out a small chuckled before turning to you.

"A bad lay, huh?" He raises his eyebrows. At this point kaya giggled slightly and left to go make out with Dylan.

"He was a shitty person. But she was right. I haven't cum in months" You replied. He smiled and bit his tounge.

"You want me to help you with that?"

"Be my guest." You bit your lip. You gave a quick look around making sure no one was watching before you sneaked up the stairs, thlmas trailing behind you.

Once you got upstairs thomas pushed you up against the wall and quickly threw off your jacket. You began to unbutton his shirt.  He pushed you onto the bed and discarded his shirt. You propped yourself up so that you could admire him. His chain hung on his bare chest, his hair slightly tousled, due to you running your hands through it. He looked heavenly.

"Dress on or off, love?" He asked you. Trailing his fingers across your inner thighs, making you shiver.

"I don't care. Just fuck me please." you whined.

"Off it is," he groaned. He pulled you to the bed. "Sit up" be ordered and you obliged. He leaned down and kissed you slowly. His hands found the zipper and un did it. Allowing the dress to fall to the floor. He pushed you back onto the bed, your lips were still locked. He broke the kiss and fumbled with his belt. Taking it off in one smooth motion. "God your gorgeous." He breathed.

"Please tommy I need you." You whined at him. He dropped to his knees and slid your lacy panties off. He left sloppy kisses on the insides of your thighs, trailing up to your heat. He allowed his tounbe to glide across your slit, lapping up your wetness.

"God your so wet." He groaned, which, coincidently, made you wetter.

"Uhhh!. Thomas!" You moaned as he started attacking your clit, sucking and nipping at the sensitive nub. You could feel him smirking against you. He inserted on of his long calloused fingers into your entrance, making you arched your back. He had it so one of uour legs was over his shoulder and against his back and the other was being held down and open by his strong arms.

"Did your ex ever do this to you." He said right before pushing another finger into you. Hitting you just right.

"No." You breathed. Your hand found his hair tugging at it slightly.

"Has anyone ever made you feel like this?" He asked you before reattaching his mouth to your clit- expertly guiding his tounge in away that hit all of your buttons. His fingers got faster and faster, still moving in a 'come hither' motion. Waves of pleasure shot through you everytime he moved. The knot in your stomach grew.

"No. Fuck!" you moaned out. "Im gonna cum. Uhh." You threw your back in pure pleasure. Thomas moved faster and faster.

"Go ahead love. Cum for me. After all you deserve it." He said in a raspy bedroom voice that threw you over the top. You came. Hard. You arched your back so high, you wouldn't be able to stand right tomorrow. Your legs cramped up so much it hurt, but the pain added to your pleasure. Your hands in his hair, tugged at his golden locks as he let you ride down your high. He he kitten picked all of your juices up before he stood up, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and kissed you slowly.

"Fuck." you said still breathing heavy.

"How do you want me now love?" As he hovered over you, leving small love bites across your chest and neck.

"Flip-up over please." You smiled and he did as you asked after he moved to sit up against the headboard. He threw off his pants and boxers, letting his rock hard shift spring free. You wrapped your hand around him and pumped a few times earning a small hiss from thomas. You climbed on top of him so that you were straddling him. He placed his hands on your waist and yours were on his shoulders. You connected your lips as you sank down onto his cock. His length was not something you were used to, so once he was all the way inside you, you let yourself adjust. Your mouth hung open and your eyes were squeezed shut. Thomas pulled you down to kiss him. You started to rock up and down on his length, filling you up to the brim.

"Uhh, tommy." You groaned as you started to bounce on his cock. "I should have been fucking you for ages!" You whispered following a string of moans. Thomas's hands gripped your sides as he  moved you at an inhuman pace. He thrusted up into you.

"Fuck, your so tight." He groaned.

"Oh God tommy, I'm close again." You whined. He just grunted in response. He moved done of his hands so his thumb could draw circles on your sensitive clit after a while of thomas torturing you with his cock, thomas burst the bubbles in your stomach and you came around him. You clenched your walls around his dick. This made thomas throw his head back. He lifted you off of him and set you down so that his cock was hitting your stomach. You were still coming down from Your high and could barely keep yourself up. He came all across your stomach  and you collapsed on him. Thomas's deep breaths moved you up and down in a comforting manner. After about 6 minutes of just laying there you climbed off thomas.

"Fuck." Thomas breathed, still trying to regain his breath.

"Yeah." You said in the same breathless manor.

You sat up and grabbed a tissue from the bedside table, cleaning yourself up. Thomas got up and put on his pants, handing you your dress. You slipped it on and he zipped it up for you. He left a kiss on your shoulder. You tried to fix your hair, and you hoped people would assume it was messy due to partying.

"Wait. Who's house are we in?" you asked with wide eyes. You whipped yourself around to look at Thomas.

"Its Dylan's. But don't worry love, this is one of the spare rooms." He said as he began to button up his shirt.

"Good," you sighed. You straightened out the bed and then sat on the edge. "Fuck, im gonna be so sore." You laughed out. He chuckled in Response. You threw on your shoes, thomas did the same. You both started to walk out, but you saw a hiki on Thomas's chest. you grabbed his hand and pulled him Back. He stumbled slightly and wrapped his arms around your waist to keep himself from falling.

"Nice meeting you here." He flirted in a joking matter. He tightened his arms bringing you towards him.

"You have a hiki." you giggled at his comment, and reached up to his shirt and buttoned one that be had left undone. He bent down to whisper something in your ear.

"Darling, have you looked in the mirror yet?" He said deeply, his voice made you go crazy, and he knew that. "You might want to put on your jacket."

"Lets hope everyone is to drunk to notice." You giggled as he bagan to kiss your neck again your hands wrapped around his neck playing with his hair. He bit down and you moaned. "Thomas!" You whined. "Dont leave another one!" You squealed.  You pushed him away enough so you could connect your lips slowly. you slowly kissed him before you pushed him away completely.

The rest of the night you made conversation making the occasional glance to thomas. Everytime be passed you he would put his hands around the small of your back. Every once and a while he would whisper something to you like "Nice hiki" or, something sexual. After a few hours of this kaya came up to you saying that she was staying at Dylan's so you had to find a ride home.

Thomas came up to you and whispered to you. "Just heard you lost your ride."

God, you were happy kaya made you come with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 26 17
richie and eddie oneshotsss ๐Ÿค โ€ข it'll mostly be fluff and angst, with a bit of smut here and there, but not like, too DETAILED. i love them so much...
1.2M 21.4K 109
Hermione x Fem Reader one-shots! Requests are very welcome! All you have to do is tell me either a prompt, or, if you just want a type (smut, fluff...
226K 1.8K 27
๐๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ (๐ฑ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) (๐จ๐œ) ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
490 3 4
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any