Mafia Mans Lost Daughter

By Bism33

Bay went deaf at a very young age Bay's Mother was always really good about helping her daughter be in the wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Characters
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N-Please read.
New Characters
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24-Dog
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-New character
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36-Hair
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N-Please read
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43-Max
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 5

44.1K 983 196
By Bism33

Recap- "You can't tell me what to do with MY daughter!"

"Oh really you're gonna talk that way to me right now?! I don't think so. I will not let my grandbaby live in fear. Also you don't know her language! So right now I'm going to go spend some time with My Grandchild and you two are gonna wait until she's calmed down enough to be in the room with ONE of you. understood? good."

A/N- I don't know how much longer until I get to Bay's POV for now. I'm kind of just writing this as I go. 

Maria's POV:

I turn and walk out to my Granddaughter who's curled up crying on the couch rocking herself back and forth.

I tap her on the knee as I sit a foot or two away from her, and say.

Hey Bay I'm back. Do you want some water or something to eat?

She shakes her head again. 

Ok how about we play 20 questions?

What's that?

it's where I ask you a question and than you can ask me one. How does that sound?

She nods

Ok I'll go first...What's your favorite color?

Purple

Nice now you can ask me a question. Anything at all.

Who was the other scary man?

That was Nick he's your uncle. Both of them aren't scary when you get to know them. Especially Nick, he rarely takes anything seriously. 

OK

Have you ever had any pets?

I had a fish once, but Ben didn't like animals...Enzo not like animals?

He's scared of  spiders and snakes, but other than that he hasn't said anything about not liking them. I laugh at the first part. Did your Mom have any other family?

She looks scared for a moment than quickly shakes her head.

If you ever want something to stay between you and I it can. I don't have to tell Enzo anything. 

Uncle..

Ok. Your turn. I could tell she really didn't wanna talk about it

are they mad at me?

Is who?

Enzo and Nick?

Oh no hun they aren't mad at you.

Right then Enzo busted through the door.

"I can't do it Mom! I lost 15 years! You can't make me lose another day!"

Bay clutched onto me. Trembling and whimpering. 

"Get out if you don't want to lose her for the rest of your life. You can't be around her right now. She was just calming down enough to ask me questions. Now get out before I throw you off this plane."

"Why can't she ask ME questions!?!"

"I don't know maybe cause you told her you would kill her!"

"I didn't mean that!"

I look down and see she's crying now.

"Get out!"

"Mom..."

"Now."

He storms out and slams the door to the other room.

He's gone now honey..

She sat up really quick and looked to make sure.

I'm sorry..

You don't have anything to be sorry about.

Am I going to get punished?

No. Not at all. Your alright, Ok?

OK

Alright how about we go back to twenty questions? 

She nodded.

OK...What is your favorite food.

She seemed to light up at this question.

Toast!

Oh what do you put on your toast?

She just looked at me confused.

Toast is just crispy bread. 

Oh I'm gonna make you the best toast ever when we get back to your new home. It's your turn now hun.

What's the basement like at Enzo's house?

Why do you wanna know about the basement hun?

Isn't that where he'll keep me?

My heart broke then and there for this kid. My Grandbaby thinks her father is going to keep her in the basement...

Bay your Father is not going to keep you in the basement. You'll have a wonderful room, decorated just how you want it, but I don't know Enzo's house very well do you think I could bring him out here to tell you about it? 

She looked terrified when I suggested Enzo come out here, but nonetheless she nodded. 

OK I'll call him out he'll sit over there and I'll translate for him ok?

She nodded again.

Enzo's POV:

I've been pacing for half an hour since my Mom kicked me back out again from where her and Bay are talking. 

When I went out there Bay looked terrified. Her whole body was shaking from fear. She was afraid of me. I always wanted everyone to be afraid of me, but not her. She's my daughter.

"Dude you're making me anxious. Stop pacing."

"I can't how do I get her to trust me?"

"Do you have a time machine?"

"Ha ha very funny. Ugh I screwed up bad."

"Yeah, I wasn't very uncle ish either.."

"How do you think we should decorate her room?"

"I figured you'd let get whatever she wanted in her room."

"I mean I would. I will if she'd tell me what to buy, but I don't think communication between us is going to happen anytime soon."

"Well you said Mom got her talking maybe you could ask her to take Bay shopping."

"I think Mom is for sure not going to let us near Bay without her there anytime soon; and I'm not letting them leave the house without one of us anytime soon. I should Probably have the maids make up another room for Mom."

My Mom just come into the room and shuts the door behind her before she starts to speak.

"You are coming out with me. You will sit across from me. You will stay calm no matter what she says or asks, and believe me some of what she says will make you wanna kill that bastard even more.-"

"What do you mean? What did she say?"

"One don't interrupt me. Two she thought you were going to keep her in the basement."

"She thought what?!?"

"Calm yourself. Do you know what room will be hers yet?"

"Yes the one right next to mine."

"Have you been in it enough to describe it to her?"

"Yeah."

"Than come on, but if I tell you to leave, you get up and leave. Do not hesitate."

We got up and headed out. Her eyes were full of fear as they followed my every move.

"Hey Bay we're back, Enzo is going to sit over there, is that ok?" My Mom asked.

She meekly nodded, still watching me. I sat down furthest from Bay and as I sat down she pushed herself as far away from me as possible. 

I can't lie that hurt a little.

"OK Enzo is going to tell you all about your room and whatever else you want to know you can ask him. Nothing is off limits kiddo."

She had to look away to see what my Mom was saying, but as soon as Mom finished she looked at me to see if it was the truth.

I nodded and started speaking. 

"There is a twin size bed in there. The walls are a light grey, but we could paint them any color you want."

My Mom is interpreting to Bay for me. 

A bed?

"what did she say?"

"She was questioning if there was really a bed.." My Mom told me. I had to take a breath to calm myself. Did she not have a bed before?

"Yeah a bed. There's also a bay window, with a bench, and a bathroom attached to it, with a really big bathtub."

I wait for a second for my Mom to catch up. 

Not in the basement?

"She wants to know if her room is in the basement."

"No. It's not in the basement, it's on the second floor right next to my room."

Her eyes went wider I think in fear. Shit what did I say this time?!?

"He is not going to hurt you ok? I'll be in the same as house as you are ok?"

"Where will I stay Enzo?" 

"Uhh Nick was staying in the other one beside hers, but I could have him move? Or you could be across the hall from her?"

"I'll be right across the hall. If you need anything you can just come and get me ok?"

She nodded again and calmed down a little bit.

"Now just so you know your grandpa, Enzo's Dad and my husband is also going to be there when we land and at the house, he may look scary, but he has candy in his pocket. He also knows ASL like you and I."

She smiled at that. Just a little one, but still a smile.

We finally landed and I stood up to exit but I should have stayed put. She put her hands above her head shielding herself from the expected blow. I stood frozen unaware of what to do.

"Get out with your brother. We'll meet you in the car."

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled as I walked away. 

When I turned back I saw her sign that she was sorry to my Mom.

What happened to my little girl?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
28.8K 756 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
92.8K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❀️❀️
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...